Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) (84914 Views)

Checkout What A Man Found Inside A Meat Pie (photo) / Man Drinks Whiskey From Dead Fish (Disturbing Photos) / Lady Reveals What She Saw Inside A #50 Egg Roll She Bought (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by MisterKennedy(m): 7:27pm On Aug 13, 2022
Pwettylinda:
Most bakeries in Nigeria treat their breads like the one in photos below. grin

You won't know unless you enter inside.
I think the ministry of health and the environmental health practitioners are not doing their jobs.

Let's be careful.
Wow! Thank you so much for sharing Linda.

Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by Truthsoldier(m): 7:32pm On Aug 13, 2022
This is bread made by cone heads from agbado republic, very unhygienic set of people
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by starstaz(m): 7:42pm On Aug 13, 2022
Food and drug regulations authority appear to be sleeping on duty.
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by Preciousppearl(f): 7:49pm On Aug 13, 2022
The big eatries ain't left out.. they show you what they want you to see.
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by descarado: 7:52pm On Aug 13, 2022
mariahAngel:
This is what happens when you hire a labourer to do a baker's job.
No passion or regard whatsoever.
And they are paid peanuts
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by ViktorCash: 8:15pm On Aug 13, 2022
Bread wey i buy last week,i see wall gecko shit,cockroach leg and dead spider for am. I just vex that day say i no go buy any rubbish road side bread again angry

Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by Emanodimo(m): 8:23pm On Aug 13, 2022
Pwettylinda:

I think the ministry of health and the environmental health practitioners are not doing their jobs.

Let's be careful.

The same way we have some eatery with poor hygiene - KFC, Chicken Republic and Domino Pizza
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by Phcmayor(m): 9:32pm On Aug 13, 2022
Horokrox:
Yeah! Even though you know say Africa get some of the highest cases of Cholera Typhoid and other yàma yama diseases caused by food poisoning undecided

Bros you de speak big grama
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by Easytem: 9:49pm On Aug 13, 2022
There is more to this photo that we didn't see
Well those dough has over rising so you can't bake them
But last last dirty na dirty
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by DJInfluence: 9:55pm On Aug 13, 2022
November1857:
How many Nigerians can afford super market bread...
all are made from the same bakery. Na packaging be the difference.
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by Segzy19: 10:04pm On Aug 13, 2022
Food hygiene is zero ..

Government isn't doing its work
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by Munzy14(m): 10:14pm On Aug 13, 2022
orikoku:
Chaiii, I just finished eating bread ooo
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by fortunechy(m): 10:20pm On Aug 13, 2022
It reminds me of Agege bread.... Honestly, only God dey save us in this country...
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by edosignature(m): 10:38pm On Aug 13, 2022
Same applicable to Yoghurts & fast foods

If you see how they're prepared, you will vow never to taste any.
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by tonididdy(m): 11:35pm On Aug 13, 2022
abuwidad:
Then I wonder how that dough was mixed. grin grin
Na with yansh oh grin
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by tonididdy(m): 11:35pm On Aug 13, 2022
Disease nor dey kee back man.

The heat from the OVEN will kill any killeables grin
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by helicoptarr: 12:30am On Aug 14, 2022
4Humanity4All:

Ofcourse, people can do these things themselves but not many people have the time.
People learn skills but still pay for it to be done for them because they simply don't have the time.
Speaking of graphic design,many people can design but not everyone has the time. I hope you have gotten my point? wink

I quite agree!
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by Cromagnon: 12:36am On Aug 14, 2022
Pwettylinda:

Let's be careful.
Careful how
You din tell us the name of the bakery
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by lendahand(m): 12:39am On Aug 14, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
Even if the oven will destroy the germs, is this the right way to treat meals to be eaten by humans?

There is no other place to sleep but on top of the dough. The bread don turn to water bed.
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by SaturnNick(m): 1:16am On Aug 14, 2022
orikoku:
Eat your bread jare. No be today na
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by Caseless: 6:44am On Aug 14, 2022
orikoku:
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by collinsmcmorgan(m): 8:36am On Aug 14, 2022
Omg! What am I seeing?
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by ultimateprof: 11:00am On Aug 14, 2022
Some places ma, na leg them dey take mix their floor together.
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by johnnychuks(m): 12:51pm On Aug 14, 2022
November1857:
How many Nigerians can afford super market bread...
did you know how they bake the bread? is what you see that you can talk of
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by Rexymania(m): 1:03pm On Aug 14, 2022
A picture of me?

ELEYIofNigeria:
can I see a picture
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by kernniejay(m): 1:19pm On Aug 14, 2022
Pwettylinda:

Market Square is a good place.
Do you mean Grand Square?
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by PharmacyStore: 1:51pm On Aug 14, 2022
May God have mercy
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by kingssmith(m): 4:26pm On Aug 14, 2022
That's the reason you should patronize the likes of Home Chef Modern Bakery....if you are in Awka...its transperant and clean...
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by Xiaohei(m): 6:11am On Aug 15, 2022
Arian247:

As it is now we will appreciate if you can help us with recipes on home made bread, after seeing this pics my love for bread just went from 100 to .09

There are countless videos of homemade bread on YouTube. There’s no reason you can’t make your own bread if you have an oven. Give it a try.
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by millionboi(m): 8:23pm On Aug 15, 2022
Rexymania:
I'm a professional baker, those pictures are local bakeries
you just add professional to suit you
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by Rexymania(m): 10:09pm On Aug 15, 2022
I can handle 3 types of oven and bake 5 types of bread

millionboi:
you just add professional to suit you
Re: Bread: Inside A Bakery In Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) by tammie24: 4:42pm On Aug 25, 2022
Laggafin:
This is Bread bed created by agbado urchins
Na only that English una sabi ni? agbado urchins
Yoruba don teach una one and una no wan leave am again
Every where you go APC urchins, agbado urchins
Please be a little creative

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) / Female Blogger Makes Bread With Yeast From Her Vagina [PICS] / Dead Big Fish Found In Abuja Where There Is No River. Causes A Huge Scene