Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,149 members, 7,835,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

See My New Girlfriend(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See My New Girlfriend(photo) (8020 Views)

Imagine Your Girlfriend's Photo Looking Like This (photos) / Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo / Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See My New Girlfriend(photo) by Messi1: 10:59am On Aug 13, 2022
A beautiful white girl; the redeemer of my life;the love that illuminate my soul; with her there's success.

My new girlfriend is not from a zoo where all the animals are black and broke, with over 99% of their women cheap broke asswipes also known as hoes.She hails from Manhattan, NY, USA.Her nairaland monika is Beebah2000 grin My best men are BigCowH0rn EmiDon11 Orgasmgiver123.care4you tried to "seduce" grin her but she swiftly rejected the mumu mangrin I just dey cool with cold sprite and entertaining myself with Michael Jackson's Give In To Me.

Seun lalasticlala Mynd44 dominique frontpage plsgrin

Re: See My New Girlfriend(photo) by care4you: 11:10am On Aug 13, 2022
lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: See My New Girlfriend(photo) by Fira09(m): 11:12am On Aug 13, 2022
Messi1:
A beautiful white girl; the redeemer of my life;the love that illuminate my soul; with her there's success.

My new girlfriend is not from a zoo where all the animals are black and broke, with over 99% of their women cheap broke asswipes also known as hoes.She hails from Manhattan, NY, USA.Her nairaland monika is Beebah2000 grin My best men are BigCowH0rn EmiDon11 Orgasmgiver123.care4you tried to "seduce" grin her but she swiftly rejected the mumu mangrin I just dey cool with cold sprite and entertaining myself with Michael Jackson's Give In To Me.

Keep dreaming.......... Joseph the dreamer undecided

But guy, this you play too much o.

1 Like

Re: See My New Girlfriend(photo) by Fira09(m): 11:22am On Aug 13, 2022
Stillwhites:
Didn't Joseph achieved his dream?

Joseph dreams was fulfilled....... unlike yours right now.
Re: See My New Girlfriend(photo) by Tinububalls: 11:27am On Aug 13, 2022
Underage. No go land for jail oh.

5 Likes

Re: See My New Girlfriend(photo) by Drsnives(m): 11:32am On Aug 13, 2022
Seun do something about this imp nah, this guy is so imature. Flooding the forum eith different monikers, spilling trash.
I guess his next topic will be how he has fallen in love with a granny of 100yrs.
Beast
Re: See My New Girlfriend(photo) by Messi1: 11:54am On Aug 13, 2022
Fira09:

Joseph dreams was fulfilled....... unlike yours right now.
And how are you sure that mine wouldn't be fulfilled?
Re: See My New Girlfriend(photo) by Messi1: 11:57am On Aug 13, 2022
Drsnives:
Seun do something about this imp nah, this guy is so imature. Flooding the forum eith different monikers, spilling trash.
I guess his next topic will be how he has fallen in love with a granny of 100yrs.
Beast
U be first-class olodo na.
Re: See My New Girlfriend(photo) by Fira09(m): 12:00pm On Aug 13, 2022
Messi1:
And how are you sure that mine wouldn't be fulfilled?
Bro , you were not the one I quoted........or are you the owner of the two moniker.

3 Likes

Re: See My New Girlfriend(photo) by EmiDon11: 12:18pm On Aug 13, 2022
Messi1:

thats nice buddy

But the bolded no rhyme with those pics

Re: See My New Girlfriend(photo) by Messi1: 12:31pm On Aug 13, 2022
Fira09:

Bro , you were not the one I quoted........or are you the owner of the two moniker.
I'm, my buddy.
Re: See My New Girlfriend(photo) by Messi1: 12:34pm On Aug 13, 2022
EmiDon11:
thats nice buddy

But the bolded no rhyme with those pics
Baba, rhyme na understatement, na her pics be that.
Re: See My New Girlfriend(photo) by EmiDon11: 12:36pm On Aug 13, 2022
Messi1:
haba comrade

Lie with passion nah
Re: See My New Girlfriend(photo) by EmiDon11: 12:37pm On Aug 13, 2022
Messi1:
what happened to divoc19?
Re: See My New Girlfriend(photo) by Messi1: 1:01pm On Aug 13, 2022
EmiDon11:
haba comrade

Lie with passion nah
U think say ah dey lie? even sweetplum say she like me.
Re: See My New Girlfriend(photo) by Messi1: 1:02pm On Aug 13, 2022
EmiDon11:
what happened to divoc19?
She's not my girlfriend, she's my Guardian Angel.
Re: See My New Girlfriend(photo) by Tegabadguy(m): 1:02pm On Aug 13, 2022
Messi1:

keep dreaming cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: See My New Girlfriend(photo) by BigCowH0rn: 1:03pm On Aug 13, 2022
Messi1:

Se.un lalas.ticlala Mynd.44 domin.ique frontpage plsgrin

Lol, Front page? grin grin grin grin grin

Upon all the nice lovely ladies why dey this world na white babe with flat ass and hips you see like?
My guy, if you love white blood you are in the wrong country.

In the USA they come a dime a dozen They are among the easiest and fastest to fvck.
You meet one today and fvck her by nightfall. It's normal for them.

Na them dey do sex parties pass. They call it swingers ... that's when complete strangers meet at club parties to have sex randomly .

The thing is they are not quite sexy... the women. None of that stupendous curves of the African woman.

Omo leave these white things and go for half cast black girls or latinos

If you have not seen a stunning girl of mixed Indian, Latino or African + European blood... blue eyes, long hair, high yellow skin like whites, narrow waist and massive curves like the well endowed African woman you never see anything
Them plenty for America... from poor to rich they are there.

3 Likes

Re: See My New Girlfriend(photo) by Nonam: 1:08pm On Aug 13, 2022
Your new girlfriend is beautiful. But creating post and comment with too many different moniker is immature.

Behave mature.

Messi1:

Re: See My New Girlfriend(photo) by Messi1: 1:09pm On Aug 13, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

Upon all the nice lovely ladies why dey this world na white babe with flat ass and hips you see like?

In the USA they come a dime a dozen They are among the easiest and fastest to fvck.

Na them dey do sex parties pass. They call it swingers ... that's when complete strangers meet at club parties to have sex randomly .

The thing they are not quite sexy... the women. None of that stupendous curves of the African woman.

If you have not seen a stunning girl with Indian, Latino or African + European looks all mixed up... blue eyes, long hair, narrow hips and massive curves you never see anything
One man meat is another man poisongrin

2 Likes

Re: See My New Girlfriend(photo) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 13, 2022
Stillwhites:
Beebah2000 have you seen what is going on here?
yeah I have.
I no like wahala ooo. smiley
Re: See My New Girlfriend(photo) by Messi1: 2:17pm On Aug 13, 2022
Beebah2000:
yeah I have. I no like wahala ooo. smiley
You don dey vex? sorry no vex ko.
Re: See My New Girlfriend(photo) by Thebadpolitican(m): 2:28pm On Aug 13, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

The thing is they are not quite sexy... the women. None of that stupendous curves of the African woman.

If you have not seen a stunning girl of mixed Indian, Latino or African + European blood... blue eyes, long hair, high yellow skin like whites, narrow hips and massive curves like the well endowed African woman you never see anything

If nor b african babe e nor go fit move my prick i swear European ladies be like man to me no boobs no ass that's why dem fit do gay because their women naturally nor get any before
Re: See My New Girlfriend(photo) by AndroidAI(m): 2:43pm On Aug 13, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

If nor b african babe e nor go fit move my prick i swear European ladies be like man to me no boobs no ass that's why dem fit do gay because their women naturally nor get any before

This homo again sad

1 Like

Re: See My New Girlfriend(photo) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 13, 2022
He will soon start dating Siofra and Jeon too grin
Re: See My New Girlfriend(photo) by Greattestman: 3:05pm On Aug 13, 2022
BenDo63:
He will soon start dating Siofra and Jeon too grin
Arrrrhhi! How many women will he date in this forum?
Re: See My New Girlfriend(photo) by EmiDon11: 3:51pm On Aug 13, 2022
Beebah2000:
yeah I have. I no like wahala ooo. smiley
hi babe
Sorry for the misunderstanding
I apologise
Forgive me
I denounce all threats i ve made against u.
For stillwhite sake
Just find a space in ur heart to forgive me.
Pls.

Re: See My New Girlfriend(photo) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 13, 2022
Greattestman:
Arrrrhhi! How many women will he date in this forum?
One thousand one hundred and onety one grin grin grin
Re: See My New Girlfriend(photo) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 13, 2022
EmiDon11:
hi babe

Sorry for the misunderstanding

I apologise

Forgive me

I denounce all threats i ve made against u.

For stillwhite sake

Just find a space in ur heart to forgive me.

Pls.
You are kneeling down for another gyeh fa!

Jeon will not forgive your cheating ass grin grin grin
Re: See My New Girlfriend(photo) by EmiDon11: 5:18pm On Aug 13, 2022
BenDo63:

You are kneeling down for another gyeh fa!

Jeon will not forgive your cheating ass grin grin grin
must u display ur foolishness here?

Did i tell you i am in a relationship with je.on? Or beebah2000?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please How Do I Break Up With Her ? Her Kitty-Cat Is Too Watery - Guy Cries Out / I Think A MOD Has A Crush On Me / What Is Going On In This Lady’s Mind? This PHOTO Has Left Tongues Wagging (LOOK)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.