Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,380 members, 7,861,047 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:09 PM

See My New Girlfriend(photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See My New Girlfriend(photo) (8050 Views)

Imagine Your Girlfriend's Photo Looking Like This (photos) / Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo / Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See My New Girlfriend(photo) by SlayerOfSatanst: 6:16pm On Aug 15, 2022
Beebah2000:
Ehhhh sad sad
Why na? sad
What if those trollers come back?? Wetin I go do? sad cry
U wan travel go America ni? smiley
I'm expecting admission letter from a private university, that's why. Don't worry, my friends EmiDon11 BigCowH0rn Thonia69 are here.They will repel any useless troll.
Just pray for me to be admitted, please.I need that admission.

1 Like

Re: See My New Girlfriend(photo) by Jeon(f): 8:16pm On Aug 15, 2022
Chnbanc:

siof.ra is better than the bolded
Ahahahaha. One called me demonic in the other thread and now this one is call-in me Marine being. He even want to searched for me on Facebook [shameless man] I love it.

I keep on getting enemies because of my words.

Foolish Man.
nah small you see, don't worry very soon you will run dry.

2 Likes

Re: See My New Girlfriend(photo) by Chnbanc: 5:13am On Aug 16, 2022
Jeon:

Ahahahaha. One called me demonic in the other thread and now this one is call-in me Marine being. He even want to searched for me on Facebook [shameless man] I love it.

I keep on getting enemies because of my words.

Foolish Man.
nah small you see, don't worry very soon you will run dry.
you act weird and out of this world..... That was why I perceive u as an African Marine goddess girl..
I never checked u on Facebook, am too proud for that. Show some respect:don't regard me as foolish
Re: See My New Girlfriend(photo) by Chnbanc: 5:20am On Aug 16, 2022
SlayerOfSatanst:
I'm expecting admission letter from a private university, that's why. Don't worry, my friends EmiDon11 BigCowH0rn Thonia69 are here.They will repel any useless troll.
Sure. U r getting the admission.
just believe
Re: See My New Girlfriend(photo) by Jeon(f): 7:10am On Aug 16, 2022
Chnbanc:

you act weird and out of this world
Act weird and out of this world because my words are always true when describing the type of fonts that are operating here?

... That was why I perceive u as an African Marine goddess girl..
I never checked u on Facebook, am too proud for that. Show some respect:don't regard me as foolish

You are foolish and stupid at same time. I don't see any proud and respect in you rather a weakly that was gifted with a penis.

Go ask your so called redpill friends.
A proud penis wouldn't have a signature about someone he knew nothing about about just because of some words that hurts your feelings.

2 Likes

Re: See My New Girlfriend(photo) by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 16, 2022
SlayerOfSatanst:
private university awww. I am so happy for you cheesy
You'll be admitted by God's grace smiley
Good luck dear cool
Re: See My New Girlfriend(photo) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 16, 2022
EmiDior:
no, i mearnt ur mom
Abeg learn English first then you fit come carry my mama go make am your MILF grin

As your mama old come ugly e be like say the only way she can enjoy now is a Bleep where only her glory hole is visible while fetish niggas take turns to cream pie it anyhow. grin
Re: See My New Girlfriend(photo) by EmiDior(m): 4:39pm On Aug 16, 2022
BenDo63:

Abeg learn English first then you fit come carry my mama go make am your MILF grin

As your mama old come ugly e be like say the only way she can enjoy now is a Bleep where only her glory hole is visible while fetish niggas take turns to cream pie it anyhow. grin
you are a failure, u failed just like ur father's condom.

I'm just imagining how you managed to crawl out of the abortion bucked cuz i'm pretty sure you are a product of a torn condom and for that

ur birth certificate shall be used as an apology letter from condom factory.

Dumb ass f00l!!!
Re: See My New Girlfriend(photo) by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 17, 2022
EmiDior:
you are a failure, u failed just like ur father's condom.

I'm just imagining how you managed to crawl out of the abortion bucked cuz i'm pretty sure you are a product of a torn condom and for that

ur birth certificate shall be used as an apology letter from condom factory.

Dumb ass f00l!!!
You think like a person who was born nose out to get fresh breath from a damn stinky kitten grin

Sorry it damaged some of your brain cells. grin

You would have been saved earlier if a neurosurgeon have done a hemispherectomy on the damaged part at an early age but your parents where ignorant to know.

At least you can still comprehend a lil with the other part.

Praise be to Jehovah grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Can't Men Deal With This / How To Give A Woman MouthAction – Advice From A Girl For Guys / How To Dis-virgin A Girl Without Too Much Pain And Stress (a Must Read-18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.