Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) (91556 Views)

When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) / Oyinbo Lady Seen Fanning Her Kpekus After Allegedly Visiting A Nigerian Man / Guys See Why You Should Always Ask For Sex When A Lady Visits. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) by Amuluonyenaego: 4:21pm On Aug 13, 2022
squash47:
This juju strong Sha.
You can say that again bro
Re: Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) by gadgethead: 4:22pm On Aug 13, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Good to see that expats are jovial with their drivers

Jealousy jealousy

4 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) by iamme1234(m): 4:22pm On Aug 13, 2022
squash47:
This juju strong Sha.

I swear he strong die
Cos
Ordinary this guy moral no suppose fit approach
Lekki girl
Talk less of oyinbo fine lady…

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) by CSTRR: 4:22pm On Aug 13, 2022
The girl make sense o.

Physically, she is wife-able.

5 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) by Awise09(m): 4:23pm On Aug 13, 2022
Omo eleyi le gidi gan
Re: Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) by Femi316: 4:23pm On Aug 13, 2022
Attention seekers
Busy76:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQa8Q5swzo0

A Nigerian man identified as mayorkunstudio on TikTok has shared a video of an oyinbo lady who visited him. According to him, the lady came all the way from abroad to the 'trenches' just to see him.

In the video which he shared via his account, the lady was spotted walking down a narrow stick alongside some of his friends who came along them.

Legit.ng

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) by uptownemmygee(m): 4:24pm On Aug 13, 2022
bonnyhope:

Na truel love o

True love my ass
Re: Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:24pm On Aug 13, 2022
Love is a beautiful thing. Welcome to Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) by lexy2014: 4:25pm On Aug 13, 2022
Busy76:

A Nigerian man identified as mayorkunstudio on TikTok has shared a video of an oyinbo lady who visited him. According to him, the lady came all the way from abroad to the 'trenches' just to see him.

In the video which he shared via his account, the lady was spotted walking down a narrow stick alongside some of his friends who came along them.

Legit.ng
Which kind trenches? You no de see the neighborhood for the background?

8 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) by BenTackle: 4:26pm On Aug 13, 2022
Xbabjs7:
Tap in! Get blessed... cool

if you legit why i go pay why not collect and we share the money
Re: Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 4:27pm On Aug 13, 2022
Jungle don mature, she's Latino not oyinbo

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) by fof1: 4:35pm On Aug 13, 2022
Xbabjs7:

Rubbish...Fraud of any Sorts is Evil.

3 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) by Nwaotu10(m): 4:35pm On Aug 13, 2022
YORUBA DEMON grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 13, 2022
Most Young Ladies in Diaspora are single naa as well as the Men. MEN no longer give women hot chase as it were. Every man for abroad dey avoid charges and Lies. So, I am not surprised at all.
It easier for her to get married in Nigeria than in her western world. Men no dey marry again na
Later she go begin torment the Boy for her place.

7 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) by treatise: 4:37pm On Aug 13, 2022
squash47:
This juju strong Sha.
Nor be small o
Re: Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) by bepositive11: 4:38pm On Aug 13, 2022
squash47:
This juju strong Sha.

Lol. It's not juju. Whites are just crazy sometimes

4 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:39pm On Aug 13, 2022
This love is too strong! Infact very strong
Re: Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) by Greazyman99: 4:44pm On Aug 13, 2022
Boyi don put confirm Otumokpo on top dis one head grin cool

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) by SlavaUkraini: 4:45pm On Aug 13, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:
Try give am better head. Send her to the high heavens make these Yahoo boys no collect am from you

Ok....

Same way you normally give the babe on your Profile better head ?

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) by Arysexy(m): 4:45pm On Aug 13, 2022
Which trenches?

Street don reign finish, now na trenches.

Are you living there or just clouting?

4 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) by imagrg(m): 4:47pm On Aug 13, 2022
I get the juju too.

Even Putin daughter fit come stay with man for Ajegunle, for Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) by uchennaq(m): 4:47pm On Aug 13, 2022
squash47:
This juju strong Sha.
Which kind rubbish Juju. Una no get sense. I build bank, cargo, BTC investment, company and military websites. Work hard with tools and you go collect. I have twillo and telnyx sms gateways for sms spamming, so what exactly do you mean by juju?

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 4:48pm On Aug 13, 2022
uptownemmygee:

Dude nah yahoo boy normally but them just go that him former hood to go shoot the video
Omo make he marry am. The babe go well die

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) by geewean(m): 4:48pm On Aug 13, 2022
So you have just given me the key for you.Licking your plate palaciously is the key.We can link up oooo I have a master's degree in that with a PhD in view but na ASUU strike dey Delay.

IgiveLadiesBj:
Try give am better head. Send her to the high heavens make these Yahoo boys no collect am from you
Re: Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 4:50pm On Aug 13, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Ok....

Same way you normally give the babe on your Profile better head ?
The babe on the profile na akata girl na na onlyfans star and I no dey yankee
Na only normal clean girls I dey give BJ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 13, 2022
Rechargeam247:
White people and risk ehn.
They Love & cherish Adventures a Lot.
In Fact, they include such adventures in their experience column as part of their CVs

7 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) by Magabush1(m): 4:50pm On Aug 13, 2022
She didn't come to look for her boyfriend in Nigeria. It's all cruise. That babe is half Nigerian. She even speak pidgin English pass you

Busy76:

Legit.ng

4 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 4:51pm On Aug 13, 2022
geewean:

So you have just given me the key for you.Licking your plate palaciously is the key.We can link up oooo I have a master's degree in that with a PhD in view but na ASUU strike dey Delay.

Ogbeni you dey mad. I be guy.
Na your type them dem dey quick scam grin

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:51pm On Aug 13, 2022
Xbabjs7:
I saw this post on Reddit concerning scam.
Re: Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) by geewean(m): 4:51pm On Aug 13, 2022
Instead to keep the videos to yourself and make speedy arrangements for your court wedding at Ikoyi registry, facilitate your Visa. When you are there you drop all the videos.

You don't know what that guy behind is planning. I wish you well if na clear eye but if you press juju button , she go serve you better breakfast

4 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) by Prince001(m): 4:52pm On Aug 13, 2022
squash47:
This juju strong Sha.

No juju at all. Oyinbo no be like una our ladies, na love made her visit him. The guy maybe funny, intelligent and so on. Most oyinbo that's what they are after not money or ur status! Talking from experience!!!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) by alizma: 4:53pm On Aug 13, 2022
She came to the trench no mean say na there the guy dey leave, that place looks like where home boys dey smoke

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) / Auntie Remi: "Not All Plus-Sized Ladies Are Lazy In Bed" / Am I Making A Mistake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.