Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb (19046 Views)

List Of Senate Presidents & Speakers Of The House Of Representatives Of Nigeria / Bola Tinubu With Speakers Of APC States And Their Deputies (Photos) / President Buhari Meets Speakers Of 36 States House Of Assembly (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by lovinagbad: 2:33pm On Aug 14, 2022
Davinity:
Tinubu is not mentally fit to be president go and verify
Continue wailing and Gnashing your teeth
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by mrajims(m): 2:35pm On Aug 14, 2022
whitephoenix:
Chasing a lost cause. Opportunists will continue to cash out.

Peter Obi has organic support from Nigerians all over the country.

What do you say? Support of who? I guess support of Ipob. Wake up my blada your obi is going no where
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by mrajims(m): 2:35pm On Aug 14, 2022
whitephoenix:
Peter Obi will win by a landslide

In your wildest dreams abi?
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by Enkidu70: 2:38pm On Aug 14, 2022
Leah32:

I can bet it , u can’t just sit down to write what he wrote up there with pen in ur hand, you are so daft, you guys are truly zombies, u attack anybody with different ideology

Your daddy is a daft zombie

And you're welcome to end it all right now bîtch just make use of this strong rope

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by Leah32: 2:57pm On Aug 14, 2022
Shutupthere:

1. In Ancient Greek (and is still obtainable till date) orators are considered valuable in the socio-political scheme of things. If you can’t communicate properly how do you even market your agenda. You have failed as a public office holder if you can’t communicate or set up proper channels to do so. As we can see in the case of your APC led government. Nobody is telepathic out here

2. How has political structure helped the present day Nigeria l?. Is it not a foolish man that does the same thing the same way and expects a different result?.

3. You are just peddling people that would be a recipe for total disaster . PMB would look like a savior should one of those two fellows you mentioned become president.

I will talk about 1 and 2 because your 3 is baseless .

1. You just shot yourself with your definition of an ORATOR. Do you consider Obi as a good orator for peddling fake figures he couldn’t defend . I want you to be sincere to yourself, if he’s more valuable than Tinubu and Atiku in the socio political scheme of things (according to your definition, he would be among the ruling parties and be given pdp tickets . If I should go by your definition, I think Tinubu and Atiku should be the only qualified candidate among all presidential aspirants.
2. You say wetin? Do you think if political bigwigs in south and north didn’t defected APC, they would win the 2015? Pdp is still relevant because they still have grand structures and won 30% of states in the general election. Why obaseki didnt contest under Labour Party or fresh party despite being incumbent governor.? Why politicians are decamping to each other’s party?. Do you know that Tinubu tried to field 2 presidential candidate in 2007, 2011. Why didn’t he win? Atiku has been shuffling between 2 parties to contest for presidency.
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by Leah32: 2:59pm On Aug 14, 2022
Enkidu70:

Your daddy is a daft zombie

And you're welcome to end it all right now bîtch just make use of this strong rope

I said it earlier, you never have the chance of parent care and it’s affecting you in a big time
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by ezechi242: 3:35pm On Aug 14, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Organic support from ipob pigs not Nigerians.... Cow has a better chance than the idiot you zombiedents are following

Hahahaha your tears dey sweet me...I guess the people from nasarawa are Ipob...what about calabar or edo or Oyo haha hahaha....the pain never start when campaign starts then you need pain killer ...hahahaha.....emilokan emilokan baba wey no well he dey shout emilokan.....he shouted it in os un and oyetola lost like a pro....hahaha
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by broadman20: 4:13pm On Aug 14, 2022
[quote author=Vixlot post=115670809][/quote]

Please kindly tell Tinubu the HOLY DEVIL to show us his primary and secondary school certificate and we will believe he is 70 years old.
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by Shutupthere: 4:17pm On Aug 14, 2022
Leah32:

I will talk about 1 and 2 because your 3 is baseless .

1. You just shot yourself with your definition of an ORATOR. Do you consider Obi as a good orator for peddling fake figures he couldn’t defend . I want you to be sincere to yourself, if he’s more valuable than Tinubu and Atiku in the socio political scheme of things (according to your definition, he would be among the ruling parties and be given pdp tickets . If I should go by your definition, I think Tinubu and Atiku should be the only qualified candidate among all presidential aspirants.
2. You say wetin? Do you think if political bigwigs in south and north didn’t defected APC, they would win the 2015? Pdp is still relevant because they still have grand structures and won 30% of states in the general election. Why obaseki didnt contest under Labour Party or fresh party despite being incumbent governor.? Why politicians are decamping to each other’s party?. Do you know that Tinubu tried to field 2 presidential candidate in 2007, 2011. Why didn’t he win? Atiku has been shuffling between 2 parties to contest for presidency.

1. I could not really see the point you were making with your item 1. But to further drive home my point about oratory skills being important. Let’s say Mr A has a structure he needs to implement to restore sanity to the system and Mr B doesn’t have that same structure but can communicate really good with false information . Now in a democratic setting both individuals will campaign and even go on a debate so the electorates would see what they both have to offer. If Mr A with his good intentions can’t communicate his strategy well and Mr B keeps forging lies that fly well with the electorate who do you think will have the votes of the people in an ideal democratic setting? . My point is whether Mr Peter Obi lies about his references, he has done it so well that the electorates are pleased. Let the other individuals lie too and pass the test of bringing their wits to the table

2. Partisan politics will not play in the coming elections because young Nigerians have never had it this bad before and are beginning to wake up to the reality that their votes is the only way out. So of all the evils , Peter seems to be the devil we want .. Hence more people are getting their PVCs and campaigning for the Devil we want.
Conclusively, I pray Peter Obi comes out victorious if not Nigerians will dance to the music of famine and starvation, insecurity and inflation, Genocide and Nepotosm.. Chose your evil well my good friend.
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by PharmacyStore: 2:40pm On Aug 15, 2022
Okay good for them
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by Davinity: 4:25pm On Aug 15, 2022
coputa:
these are the forces that will work against peter obi in the north,Peter obi is still chasing shadows,he should strategise a way to penetrate and build trust in the north and south west,these are his opponents strongholds,the game is more than the mounting board donation of campaign office and visiting churches.he has already gotten grip of the south east and south/south.his focus should be on the north and south west and he seem not to be doing that.
Oga political strategist tell Tinubu camp to engage in based campaign and stop the ethnic, ipob and religious stereotyping it's not working this time... Tinubu will lose even in his house hold... Come back and remind me when you verify

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

G-5 Governors Adamant, Set For Makinde's Campaign / Senate Presidency: Ex-Zamfara Gov, Yari Warns APC / Obasanjo & El-Rufai In Italy For Brenthurst Conference On Elections Monitoring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.