Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb (19051 Views)

List Of Senate Presidents & Speakers Of The House Of Representatives Of Nigeria / Bola Tinubu With Speakers Of APC States And Their Deputies (Photos) / President Buhari Meets Speakers Of 36 States House Of Assembly (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by slowice(m): 7:19am On Aug 14, 2022
Mokason288:
This man is very serious about his ambition

But his ambition will destroy us all

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by slowice(m): 7:21am On Aug 14, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Tinubu is unstoppable
BAT23 is a done deal

By God he must be stopped. We deserve good leadership for once. Enough of these greedy gluttons with sticky fingers and zero ideas

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by Enkidu70: 7:21am On Aug 14, 2022
Look at how fat and fresh they are. And these are the architects of Nigerians' misery

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by slowice(m): 7:23am On Aug 14, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
BAT is unstoppable, he is a moving train

Yes, he should please move to aragbiji faster and remain there

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by adekolaelect(m): 7:25am On Aug 14, 2022
checkmatez:
Everybody should be OBIdient
Obidient meant for Toddler and Zombies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by slowice(m): 7:26am On Aug 14, 2022
omenka:
Give it to Tinubu. That man is a political colossus!!

While they keep cursing and hating, he silently meets those with the clout to decide the outcome of the next polls.

You might not like him, but you just gotta respect his doggedness and strategy.

He's actually a political nothing. The picture you up there is the picture of your problems. That's the picture of greedy self centered heartless criminals who are hellbent on taking everything you have and that of your children. But I trust you can't see it so you will just sit down and hail thieves for plotting your destruction

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by Agadinaagwuofe: 7:27am On Aug 14, 2022
This is my problem with his candidature, He should be talking to masses which their life has been made hell not some of the wicked politicians that has nothing other than keep playing masses with ping pong lies and draconian policies to keep them in perpetual pernury. I just hope the masses are watching and will get the mind to do the correct thing and stop any house of assembly or any politician in affecting their choices. First think of yourself and your children future. Obi seem to be the only one that is engaging masses. This election will shock the political class I just hope the momentum will be sustained.

Youths it is time to take back your country and decide your future, these politicians are already spent and careless what they have plundered this nation to.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by Enkidu70: 7:27am On Aug 14, 2022
Putindbutt:
The hate towards this man making me love him. I have gone through the antecedents of the major four candidates and I must say the achievements of Tinubu is unparallel.
I asked three junior colleagues why they're supporting Peter Obi. Two of them said they only saw people dropping his name on Twitter, I asked what convinced their choice but they couldn't say nothing. They don't even have an idea about his antecedents and these are young guys you expect to do a little research at the very least. The third one was supporting him for obvious reason - she said they have been marginalized in Nigeria. I smh and told them never to allow herd mentality and social media buzz becloud their sense of judgement in making a major decision crucial to their future, I left them and went my way.
I have found out that social media have planted much hate for Tinubu in the minds of vulnerable and unsuspecting youths who are incapable of their own thinking and make them hugged so much lies about a particular saviour. They have turned our young ones into zombies [ according to Femi Kuti] which is very unfortunate. In the end, the truth shall prevail.

Your daddy shoulda used a condom, dude

Bcause look at you, a skull full of shìt in place of brains!

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by Mokason288(m): 7:28am On Aug 14, 2022
slowice:

But his ambition will destroy us all
True
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by bssnigeria(m): 7:28am On Aug 14, 2022
Don't be deceived they will always gather for any candidate who is able t dole dollars. It is their time to make money for their own personal political ambition. We will continue to see such pictures the losers are the same suffering masses who will fight themselves believing the face value of such pictures.

//
creative, web, digital & Marketing.
We Build Bespoke Web design & Mobile Apps

For all creative, web, digital & Marketing.
Call :>>08026387711

//
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by slowice(m): 7:28am On Aug 14, 2022
pineed:

I tell you bro. He's the most strategic of all candidates.

What you call strategy is actually your destruction. You deserve better, go for the best and stop famzing criminals with large Bank account of stolen wealth

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by Agadinaagwuofe: 7:31am On Aug 14, 2022
slowice:

He's actually a political nothing. The picture you up there is the picture of your problems. That's the picture of greedy self centered heartless criminals who are hellbent on taking everything you have and that of your children. But I trust you can't see it so you will just sit down and hail thieves for plotting your destruction

God bless you, just imagine politicians that suppose to be engaging masses who they have made hell of their lives are still talking politics with the evil geniuses and the youths are hailing that as political master stroke, well I believe the guy you quoted is a political stooge otherwise no sensible person that have suffered under Buhari will still be talking about Nigerian political elites.
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by Leah32: 7:35am On Aug 14, 2022
NothingDoMe:
I'm crying. Why he nor invite us for south na? He nor get development plan for we? Shuo. cry

We dey wait him live interview and debate.

Have you ever seen where a wisemen invite fools on progress of the country?
Those Igbo are animals

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by 1bunne4lif(m): 7:38am On Aug 14, 2022
Biodun556:
Major stake holders and opinion leaders in politics not Peter Obi moving from one church to another

“It would seem that Obi did very little consultations with the northern critical stakeholders in determining the choice of his running mate,” he added.
He said Obi should have allowed inputs from those who are critical to the prevailing situation of the country to influence his choice of a vice presidential candidate.

Ajulo to Peter Obi
How's it your concern? Let your principal visit who ever he wants, shikina!
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by 1bunne4lif(m): 7:38am On Aug 14, 2022
Biodun556:
Major stake holders and opinion leaders in politics not Peter Obi moving from one church to another

“It would seem that Obi did very little consultations with the northern critical stakeholders in determining the choice of his running mate,” he added.
He said Obi should have allowed inputs from those who are critical to the prevailing situation of the country to influence his choice of a vice presidential candidate.

Ajulo to Peter Obi
How's it your concern? Let your principal visit who ever he wants, shikina!
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by Leah32: 7:40am On Aug 14, 2022
Enkidu70:

See your life , is this how you are being trained? . You attacked everybody with their own perspective . If you continue like this , you will grow old to become a fool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by Samajogs: 7:41am On Aug 14, 2022
Always meeting with his follow gang of thieves, looters an criminals. Such people don't have the interest of the people at heart.
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by Shutupthere: 7:42am On Aug 14, 2022
Putindbutt:
The hate towards this man making me love him. I have gone through the antecedents of the major four candidates and I must say the achievements of Tinubu is unparallel.
I asked three junior colleagues why they're supporting Peter Obi. Two of them said they only saw people dropping his name on Twitter, I asked what convinced their choice but they couldn't say nothing. They don't even have an idea about his antecedents and these are young guys you expect to do a little research at the very least. The third one was supporting him for obvious reason - she said they have been marginalized in Nigeria. I smh and told them never to allow herd mentality and social media buzz becloud their sense of judgement in making a major decision crucial to their future, I left them and went my way.
I have found out that social media have planted much hate for Tinubu in the minds of vulnerable and unsuspecting youths who are incapable of their own thinking and make them hugged so much lies about a particular saviour. They have turned our young ones into zombies [ according to Femi Kuti] which is very unfortunate. In the end, the truth shall prevail.
Are you for real with this your post. In an attempt to sound intelligent you went off tangent and came out as dense.
1. Have you heard Peter Obi talk in an interview before? Even if he is lying, his oratory power over the rest has scored a point for him.

2. Have you considered the health status of these other candidates. As a Nigerian that wants the best for the nation does it bother you?

3. Are you enjoying the present state we are in as a nation?. Does the state of unemployment, insecurity, inflation, corruption amongst office holders, bother you at all...
These guys are old and sick . Pitch a better candidate that is physically and mentally alluring and Nigerians will be impressed. That 30k they pay you will soon stop one day ...
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by Danny50: 7:43am On Aug 14, 2022
Another package disaster.
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by ogatboy(m): 7:44am On Aug 14, 2022
Biodun556:

Fortunately Obasanjo is doing that, Datti is doing that. He's making it a team work and not a personal matter. It's about Nigeria not emilokan.

I commend him though because every candidate should be building bridges with major stakeholders although Tinubu go still loose wotowoto
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by Leah32: 7:49am On Aug 14, 2022
Enkidu70:

I can bet it , u can’t just sit down to write what he wrote up there with pen in ur hand, you are so daft, you guys are truly zombies, u attack anybody with different ideology

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by Acidosis(m): 7:50am On Aug 14, 2022
Putindbutt:

What truth? His age? Real name? Education status? Medical condition? Source of income?

You're a sensel.ess liar.
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by Alusiizizi(m): 7:56am On Aug 14, 2022
Biodun556:

Ajulo to Peter Obi

The people that are actually going to cast vote are far more important than these so-called stakeholders. Peter Obi really needs some 15~20 percent of northern votes to be set.
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by aviara: 8:05am On Aug 14, 2022
An expired product
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by aviara: 8:06am On Aug 14, 2022
APC is a total failure and should not be re-elected
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by Leah32: 8:14am On Aug 14, 2022
Shutupthere:

Are you for real with this your post. In an attempt to sound intelligent you went off tangent and came out as dense.
1. Have you heard Peter Obi talk in an interview before? Even if he is lying, his oratory power over the rest has scored a point for him.

2. Have you considered the health status of these other candidates. As a Nigerian that wants the best for the nation does it bother you?

3. Are you enjoying the present state we are in as a nation?. Does the state of unemployment, insecurity, inflation, corruption amongst office holders, bother you at all...
These guys are old and sick . Pitch a better candidate that is physically and mentally alluring and Nigerians will be impressed. That 30k they pay you will soon stop one day ...

You still haven’t given reasons to support obi. What’s his experience? What’s his political structure that can bridge whole of Nigeria together again , has he ever been in political corridor before becoming an impromptu governor?

You must be a dummy for talking about oratory (even if he’s lying abi), does that mean he’s intelligent? GEJ got his degree, masters and PhD in this country and yet he was clueless , you are talking about health status , as God willing , Tinubu and Atiku May live longer than Obi and you on earth

Lastly no one is enjoying the situation of this country presently, but obi doesn’t have the tentacles, he’s just inexperienced, it’s not about fighting figure, not about analyzing economic on papers , figures , it’s by reality . GEJ worked with the best cabinet with brains like Alison madueke , Okonjo iweala, Sanusi, and co unlike half baked Obi you are marketing.

Tinubu and Atiku are the most experienced
Tinubu has broad knowledge of accounting, audited for Exxon Mobil and other multinational corporations, he shuffled btwn us , uk , and Nigeria, he has been in politics years before Obi achieved is first dream , he has a big company with traceable source. Well experienced politician . Something related to Atiku .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by Ajewumi12: 8:16am On Aug 14, 2022
JAGABAN FOREVER….

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by muykem: 8:17am On Aug 14, 2022
checkmatez:
Everybody should be OBIdient
To Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by muykem: 8:18am On Aug 14, 2022
Last Last Peter Obi and his supporters will be obedient to Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by QuadT(m): 8:28am On Aug 14, 2022
Mokason288:

His ambition could destroy us all

GOD forbid BAT thing

Thank God you know he's serious about his ambition. Let those who choose bullying continue in their act, let those who chose ethnicity and religion as campaign ideologies continue.
He's chosen to tow this path and I believe when INEC finally give the go ahead for campaign to start, he'll meet with Nigerians.
For now, I'm with BAT

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by shinealight(m): 8:38am On Aug 14, 2022
Mokason288:

His ambition could destroy us all

GOD forbid BAT thing

You can continue to shout hateful mumbo jumbo everywhere on social media while Jagaban is laying the foundation in all parts of the country for his victory in Feb 2023. It’s not about hateful rhetorics…..it’s about strategic planning aimed at saving Nigeria.
You’re welcome to join the forces of economic restructuring of Nigeria….the train is already moving!! grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan To Drop Maku, 3 Others In Cabinet Reshuffle / Osinbajo Speaks At Public Consultative Forum In Aso Rock / Don’t Wish Us Dead, You Still Need Our Mentoring -obasanjo To Nigerian Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.