Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb (19052 Views)

List Of Senate Presidents & Speakers Of The House Of Representatives Of Nigeria / Bola Tinubu With Speakers Of APC States And Their Deputies (Photos) / President Buhari Meets Speakers Of 36 States House Of Assembly (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by OLOKOESHIN: 8:40am On Aug 14, 2022
checkmatez:
Everybody should be OBIdient
ObidiEND grin

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by ojechi50: 8:50am On Aug 14, 2022
Vixlot:
APC Presidential candidate Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu @officialABAT
and his campaign DG Simon @LalongBako
,meet with the Speakers of Northern States’ Houses of Assembly. Tinubu’s presidency will be about economic reforms and development.

When will he meet Rufai and Doyin Okupe of Arise TV

When will he meet Seun of Channels TV

So that we can listen to him

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by oneMalik: 8:56am On Aug 14, 2022
Ok , now you know he's serious abi ?

A strategist is damn difficult to defeat you know that ?

BAT has said what he plan to do while others are still talking about the problem [ 1$ is 1mn and the rest ] ...... I switched to BAT cos of ideology and since i want solution

I can never be destroyed cos my brain works and i always monitor and tap from govt policies .

NOTE; majority of the people complaining are those that supposed to be in the rural areas exhibiting their talents but refused to live in the cities like lagos , abuja or PH city doing hustling while their younger ones in the village has already married and built their own house. discover yourself and you'll realize you can be part of the people that makes things happen. Abi you dey follow thief naija money before and nothing come out again .

BAT to the Nation !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mokason288:
This man is very serious about his ambition

His ambition could destroy us all

GOD forbid BAT thing

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by coputa(m): 8:56am On Aug 14, 2022
Davinity:
After meeting them they will now force their people to vote for a walking dead man?
these are the forces that will work against peter obi in the north,Peter obi is still chasing shadows,he should strategise a way to penetrate and build trust in the north and south west,these are his opponents strongholds,the game is more than the mounting board donation of campaign office and visiting churches.he has already gotten grip of the south east and south/south.his focus should be on the north and south west and he seem not to be doing that.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by maasoap(m): 8:57am On Aug 14, 2022
Mokason288:
This man is very serious about his ambition

His ambition could destroy us all

GOD forbid BAT thing

Could destroy you and your family. It is all about mindset and expectations and that's yours, not mine. "Buhari is bad, he has messed up the economy"and all that bullshiits. I know what I worth today compare to 8 years ago and I'm not even working with governments.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by gigabyte13: 9:00am On Aug 14, 2022
When people are busying saying shit about him, Mr JAGABAN is busy planning his progress....
Wahala for who dey find JAGABAN downfall.
This man is just way ahead of others in political strategy.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by maasoap(m): 9:02am On Aug 14, 2022
whitephoenix:
Peter Obi will win by a landslide

He's winning already......................... on social media grin grin grin
LP had no candidate in Ekiti guber polls because no members and voters. LP had candidate during Osun guber polls but didn't get votes because it had no members nor voters. How una wan take win presidential election?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by IbadeHQ: 9:11am On Aug 14, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Like he met those with clout in Osun?

He met them in Ekiti.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by Doyou2019: 9:17am On Aug 14, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
BAT is unstoppable, he is a moving train

A moving train to your village.
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by Mokason288(m): 10:27am On Aug 14, 2022
maasoap:

Could destroy you and your family. It is all about mindset and expectations and that's yours, not mine. "Buhari is bad, he has messed up the economy"and all that bullshiits. I know what I worth today compare to 8 years ago and I'm not even working with governments.
Ok
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by Mokason288(m): 10:29am On Aug 14, 2022
oneMalik:
Ok , now you know he's serious abi ?

A strategist is damn difficult to defeat you know that ?

BAT has said what he plan to do while others are still talking about the problem [ 1$ is 1mn and the rest ] ...... I switched to BAT cos of ideology and since i want solution

I can never be destroyed cos my brain works and i always monitor and tap from govt policies .

NOTE; majority of the people complaining are those that supposed to be in the rural areas exhibiting their talents but refused to live in the cities like lagos , abuja or PH city doing hustling while their younger ones in the village has already married and built their own house. discover yourself and you'll realize you can be part of the people that makes things happen. Abi you dey follow thief naija money before and nothing come out again .

BAT to the Nation !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by Mokason288(m): 10:29am On Aug 14, 2022
shinealight:

You can continue to shout hateful mumbo jumbo everywhere on social media while Jagaban is laying the foundation in all parts of the country for his victory in Feb 2023. It’s not about hateful rhetorics…..it’s about strategic planning.
You’re welcome to join the forces of economic restructuring of Nigeria….the train is already moving!! grin grin
Ok
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by Mokason288(m): 10:30am On Aug 14, 2022
QuadT:

Thank God you know he's serious about his ambition. Let those who choose bullying continue in their act, let those who chose ethnicity and religion as campaign ideologies continue.
He's chosen to tow this path and I believe when INEC finally give the go ahead for campaign to start, he'll meet with Nigerians.
For now, I'm with BAT
Ok
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by Christian36: 10:31am On Aug 14, 2022
[quote author=Vixlot post=115670809][/quote] Tinubu is a criminal and a drug baron
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by 688olufunke: 10:41am On Aug 14, 2022
This man is very serious about his ambitionHis ambition could destroy us allGOD forbid BAT thing This man is very serious about his ambitionHis ambition could destroy us allGOD forbid BAT thing ...

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by Henrymas(m): 10:52am On Aug 14, 2022
My father, my father in heaven, please hear our humble cry and resist the devourer for the sake of children. Allow not those that made our God given country the poverty capital of the world and thrown our unborn generations into debt not succed in their gang up to succeed themselves in power.
We say capital NO to Tinubu presidency and
An Affirmative YES to Peter Obi Ascendency.
So help us God. Amen.
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by Carparts888(m): 11:12am On Aug 14, 2022
He needs a miracle to win
bhella10:
Meanwhile the other guy is busy visiting every church ground.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by shoskid(m): 11:42am On Aug 14, 2022
@whitephoenix Peter Obi will win by a landslide

You need check up if you still believe Obi will win 2023 election
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by deeva2: 11:50am On Aug 14, 2022
whitephoenix:

You mean by twitterslide

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by ChukwuObe: 11:59am On Aug 14, 2022
Davinity:
After meeting them they will now force their people to vote for a walking dead man?

In the eyes of God your Maker you are already a dead man

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by Ingocof(m): 12:11pm On Aug 14, 2022
Davinity:

No, they will vote for blood sucking biafarans
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by Ingocof(m): 12:12pm On Aug 14, 2022
whitephoenix:
Chasing a lost cause. Opportunists will continue to cash out.

Peter Obi has organic support from Nigerians all over the country.

From Zoo or from the land of the rising Sun?
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by Ingocof(m): 12:13pm On Aug 14, 2022
whitephoenix:

Yes, in biafra land.
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by gbemishile: 12:23pm On Aug 14, 2022
While one is running from church to church exoecting manna to fall from heaven.
Ororo no be crude oil
Mo key no be chimpazee
Cat no near lion o.
Work oooo
Work oooo
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by Morphinne: 12:38pm On Aug 14, 2022
Biodun556:

Major stake holders and opinion leaders in politics not Peter Obi moving from one church to another

Ajulo to Peter Obi
Well said. While the serious candidates are meeting with the country’s political gladiators, a particular baby politician is busy visiting and romancing with churches, consequently (and maybe unknowingly) putting a religious mistrust in the hearts of people of other faiths. The implication of what the ignoramus is doing is that the people from other regions would start seeing him as a religious bigot. How many times have you seen the other candidates (Atiku, BAT and Omoyele) carry their election campaigns to religious places?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by maasoap(m): 12:47pm On Aug 14, 2022
Henrymas:
My father, my father in heaven, please hear our humble cry and resist the devourer for the sake of children. Allow not those that made our God given country the poverty capital of the world and thrown our unborn generations into debt not succed in their gang up to succeed themselves in power.
We say capital NO to Tinubu presidency and
An Affirmative YES to Peter Obi Ascendency.
So help us God. Amen.

Like Obi, like his supporters grin grin grin
Obi is going round miracle centers while his supporters are calling on the higher being. No party members, no excos, no agents, no offices, no grassroots mobilisation, no nothing! They don't even know how to plan to win but already planning to take back Nigeria and save the country through prayer. Lol
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by maasoap(m): 12:54pm On Aug 14, 2022
Putindbutt:
The hate towards this man making me love him. I have gone through the antecedents of the major four candidates and I must say the achievements of Tinubu is unparallel.
I asked three junior colleagues why they're supporting Peter Obi. Two of them said they only saw people dropping his name on Twitter, I asked what convinced their choice but they couldn't say nothing. They don't even have an idea about his antecedents and these are young guys you expect to do a little research at the very least. The third one was supporting him for obvious reason - she said they have been marginalized in Nigeria. I smh and told them never to allow herd mentality and social media buzz becloud their sense of judgement in making a major decision crucial to their future, I left them and went my way.
I have found out that social media have planted much hate for Tinubu in the minds of vulnerable and unsuspecting youths who are incapable of their own thinking and make them hugged so much lies about a particular saviour. They have turned our young ones into zombies [ according to Femi Kuti] which is very unfortunate. In the end, the truth shall prevail.

Don't worry yourself friend, we still have some months left before the election. Just watch out how some of them will be turning away from Obi towards Jagaban as they begin to see each candidate for what they are and stand for. Obi and LP is not a threat to Tinubu but a mere spoiler to Atiku
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by jaxxy(m): 1:15pm On Aug 14, 2022
Vixlot:
APC Presidential candidate Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu @officialABAT
and his campaign DG Simon @LalongBako
,meet with the Speakers of Northern States’ Houses of Assembly. Tinubu’s presidency will be about economic reforms and development.

Nobody is voting for the DOA muslim/muslim ticket.

Nigeria will not be destroyed because of personal and greedy ambitions.

All corrupt and theiving elements will be retired politically by 2023. Amen.
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by pinacole1(m): 1:16pm On Aug 14, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Like he met those with clout in Osun?

Brother sorry. Osun people dnt like oyetola. Let me tel u clearly osun people did not vote for party, de voted for candidate. Pdp won osun does not mean de will
win presidential election. the earlier u get this into ur head d better for u.
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by Jagabanofafrica: 1:20pm On Aug 14, 2022
Tinubu is the man
YORUBA lokan
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by Shutupthere: 1:21pm On Aug 14, 2022
Leah32:

You still haven’t given reasons to support obi. What’s his experience? What’s his political structure that can bridge whole of Nigeria together again , has he ever been in political corridor before becoming an impromptu governor?

You must be a dummy for talking about oratory (even if he’s lying abi), does that mean he’s intelligent? GEJ got his degree, masters and PhD in this country and yet he was clueless , you are talking about health status , as God willing , Tinubu and Atiku May live longer than Obi and you on earth

Lastly no one is enjoying the situation of this country presently, but obi doesn’t have the tentacles, he’s just inexperienced, it’s not about fighting figure, not about analyzing economic on papers , figures , it’s by reality . GEJ worked with the best cabinet with brains like Alison madueke , Okonjo iweala, Sanusi, and co unlike half baked Obi you are marketing.

Tinubu and Atiku are the most experienced
Tinubu has broad knowledge of accounting, audited for Exxon Mobil and other multinational corporations, he shuffled btwn us , uk , and Nigeria, he has been in politics years before Obi achieved is first dream , he has a big company with traceable source. Well experienced politician . Something related to Atiku .

1. In Ancient Greek (and is still obtainable till date) orators are considered valuable in the socio-political scheme of things. If you can’t communicate properly how do you even market your agenda. You have failed as a public office holder if you can’t communicate or set up proper channels to do so. As we can see in the case of your APC led government. Nobody is telepathic out here

2. How has political structure helped the present day Nigeria l?. Is it not a foolish man that does the same thing the same way and expects a different result?.

3. You are just peddling people that would be a recipe for total disaster . PMB would look like a savior should one of those two fellows you mentioned become president.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governors To Obasanjo: No Automatic Ticket For Jonathan & Tukur Out / “it’s Time To Stop Lying”, PDP Tells APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed / Buhari Won't Save You In 2019, PDP Tells APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.