Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb (19017 Views)

List Of Senate Presidents & Speakers Of The House Of Representatives Of Nigeria / Bola Tinubu With Speakers Of APC States And Their Deputies (Photos) / President Buhari Meets Speakers Of 36 States House Of Assembly (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by Vixlot: 7:15pm On Aug 13, 2022
APC Presidential candidate Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu @officialABAT
and his campaign DG Simon @LalongBako
,meet with the Speakers of Northern States’ Houses of Assembly. Tinubu’s presidency will be about economic reforms and development.

277 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by Vixlot: 7:16pm On Aug 13, 2022
Hadeza coming back as Minister?

241 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by Vixlot: 7:17pm On Aug 13, 2022
grin

236 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by checkmatez: 7:18pm On Aug 13, 2022
Everybody should be OBIdient

172 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by duro4chang(m): 7:19pm On Aug 13, 2022
God is good. It is done

278 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by Vixlot: 7:21pm On Aug 13, 2022
checkmatez:
Everybody should be OBIdient

330 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by Mokason288(m): 7:23pm On Aug 13, 2022
This man is very serious about his ambition

His ambition could destroy us all

GOD forbid BAT thing

97 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by Biodun556(m): 7:23pm On Aug 13, 2022
Major stake holders and opinion leaders in politics not Peter Obi moving from one church to another

“It would seem that Obi did very little consultations with the northern critical stakeholders in determining the choice of his running mate,” he added.
He said Obi should have allowed inputs from those who are critical to the prevailing situation of the country to influence his choice of a vice presidential candidate.

Ajulo to Peter Obi

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by Davinity: 7:24pm On Aug 13, 2022
Tinubu is not mentally fit to be president go and verify

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by Davinity: 7:26pm On Aug 13, 2022
Biodun556:
Major stake holders and opinion leaders in politics not Peter Obi moving from one church to another
After meeting them they will now force their people to vote for a walking dead man?

120 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by PerfectStranger(m): 7:26pm On Aug 13, 2022
They wan turn aso rock to retirement home. E no go work.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by Yoruba1stson: 7:27pm On Aug 13, 2022
Tinubu is unstoppable BAT23 is a done deal

87 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by PerfectStranger(m): 7:28pm On Aug 13, 2022
Biodun556:
Tilinbu urchin spotted…

116 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 13, 2022
A
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by tinsel: 7:30pm On Aug 13, 2022
A lot of work going on underground pending when campaign starts.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by Yoruba1stson: 7:31pm On Aug 13, 2022
PerfectStranger:
Zombiedent, nothing you can do about this, just take heart because Tinubu is your next president... Mind you, piter hoebi idiot is going nowhere, if you no like am go hang yourself

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 13, 2022
Chasing a lost cause. Opportunists will continue to cash out.

Peter Obi has organic support from Nigerians all over the country.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 13, 2022
Peter Obi will win by a landslide

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by Yoruba1stson: 7:31pm On Aug 13, 2022
PerfectStranger:
BAT is unstoppable, he is a moving train

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by ThrownBack: 7:32pm On Aug 13, 2022
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by Yoruba1stson: 7:34pm On Aug 13, 2022
whitephoenix:

Organic support from ipob pigs not Nigerians.... Cow has a better chance than the idiot you zombiedents are following

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by omenka(m): 7:42pm On Aug 13, 2022
Give it to Tinubu. That man is a political colossus!!

While they keep cursing and hating, he silently meets those with the clout to decide the outcome of the next polls.

You might not like him, but you just gotta respect his doggedness and strategy.

285 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by Lanretoye(m): 7:42pm On Aug 13, 2022
To some people na news but to some na headache.
whitephoenix:
Peter Obi will win by a landslide
oga which one be catastrophe for election again,no be only landslide,na earthquake grin

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by Putindbutt: 7:43pm On Aug 13, 2022
The hate towards this man making me love him. I have gone through the antecedents of the major four candidates and I must say the achievements of Tinubu is unparallel.
I asked three junior colleagues why they're supporting Peter Obi. Two of them said they only saw people dropping his name on Twitter, I asked what convinced their choice but they couldn't say nothing. They don't even have an idea about his antecedents and these are young guys you expect to do a little research at the very least. The third one was supporting him for obvious reason - she said they have been marginalized in Nigeria. I smh and told them never to allow herd mentality and social media buzz becloud their sense of judgement in making a major decision crucial to their future, I left them and went my way.
I have found out that social media have planted much hate for Tinubu in the minds of vulnerable and unsuspecting youths who are incapable of their own thinking and make them hugged so much lies about a particular saviour. They have turned our young ones into zombies [ according to Femi Kuti] which is very unfortunate. In the end, the truth shall prevail.

96 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by Vixlot: 7:46pm On Aug 13, 2022
Davinity:
Tinubu is not mentally fit to be president go and verify

234 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by Vixlot: 7:47pm On Aug 13, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique
Rule 2

216 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by Vixlot: 7:48pm On Aug 13, 2022
whitephoenix:

215 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by Vixlot: 7:49pm On Aug 13, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Tilinbu urchin spotted…

215 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by VladimirPutiin(m): 7:52pm On Aug 13, 2022
angry
Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by NothingDoMe: 7:52pm On Aug 13, 2022
Vixlot:
APC Presidential candidate Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu @officialABAT
and his campaign DG Simon @LalongBako
,meet with the Speakers of Northern States’ Houses of Assembly. Tinubu’s presidency will be about economic reforms and development.
I'm crying. Why he nor invite us for south na? He nor get development plan for we? Shuo. cry

We dey wait him live interview and debate.

10 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Meets With Speakers Of Northern States’ Houses Of Assemb by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 13, 2022
Putindbutt:
The hate towards this man making me love him. I have gone through the antecedents of the major four candidates and I must say the achievements of Tinubu is unparallel.
I asked three junior colleagues why they're supporting Peter Obi. Two of them said they only saw people dropping his name on Twitter, I asked what convinced their choice but they couldn't say nothing. They don't even have an idea about his antecedents and these are young guys you expect to so a little research at the very least. The third one was supporting him for obvious reason - she said they have been marginalized in Nigeria. I smh and told them never to allow herd mentality and social media buzz becloud their sense of judgement in making a major decision crucial to their future, I left them and went my way.
I have found out that social media have planted much hate for Tinubu in the minds of vulnerable and unsuspecting youths who are incapable of their own thinking and make them hugged so much lies about a particular saviour. They have turned our young ones into zombies [ according to Femi Kuti] which is very unfortunate. In the end, the truth shall prevail.
I tell you bro. He's the most strategic of all candidates.

51 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Presidency: Ex-Zamfara Gov, Yari Warns APC / Ben Ayade Celebrates His Wife, Linda On Her Birthday (Photos) / I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.