Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (970 Views)

Pls Help, My Gf Said She Got Low Estrogen (low Sex Drive) / My Gf Said She Was Raped By My Friend But Dosnt Want To Report. / Guys I Need Your Advice. My Gf Said She Need A Break But We Can Still Be Friends (2) (3) (4)

. by Gydion(m): 11:09pm On Aug 13, 2022
.f
Re: . by Cypress042(m): 11:14pm On Aug 13, 2022
First of all your girlfriend is a public compound.

Secondly, you're a SiMp.

Can one jump out of a moving vehicle for know reason?

Wisdom is always important in life cool

Re: . by gift2xl: 11:15pm On Aug 13, 2022
Could I be correct or it happens?

Correct because it happens.
Re: . by PerfectStranger(m): 11:18pm On Aug 13, 2022
If her three ex’s were good to her, then she’s still fuc.Kin.g at least one out the three.

Know this and know peace.

Re: . by TruthSocialAPP: 11:27pm On Aug 13, 2022
Dump any lady who still connects with her exes. Don't be an unfortunate guy.

Re: . by H0didon(m): 2:42am On Aug 14, 2022
You are not dating anybody, it is just your turn to chill, flex and enjoy the cruise grin. When the time comes, she'll move to the next highest bidder.
The only advise that i can give you is to just make sure the breakup goes peacefully so that the pussy will always be available even after that cool.

Never you try to study women, they are undefinable. Plus dating a woman who still keeps in touch with her exes is a dead end.

As our Ancestors would say "Only a mumu man finds solution or research ideas to a woman's behaviour".

Re: . by Nobody: 3:03am On Aug 14, 2022
Ur assumptions are correct
Re: . by kushma(m): 7:18am On Aug 14, 2022
If she said all the guys were good, then I think she is the cause for the break up. Maybe the guys saw negative vibes that made them to leave or she just want to blackmail you emotionally with lies to make you simp to all her needs/desires. My advise is, never let someone compare you to their ex or try to make you do what their ex did etc, just live your life how you deem fit.

Re: . by Savedday: 8:05am On Aug 14, 2022
9ja girls don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace
Re: . by GoooodHardDick: 8:40am On Aug 14, 2022
Try get sense OP and Stop simping

You don't date Nigeria girls, you only bang their pussy, dump them and move on. Those guys banged her, dumped her and move on and you're busy dating her like the simp you are!
Re: . by kelspinall(m): 8:47am On Aug 14, 2022
Gydion:
Hello guys,

I just want to get something right because I keep thinking about it and I think it is absolutely wrong.

My gf told me that she has dated three guys and all these guys were good to her and never bin in a toxic relationship.

The question I keep asking was that why did she leave these guys if the whole relationships were fine.

I have this feelings that the relationship didn't work well. She further told me that she still talk to the guys and I feel something is wrong. I want to believe the relationship didn't work well and that's why she never settled with any of these guys.

Could I be correct or it happens?

good guys are for comfort, company and long talks or when down the they're someone to talk and lean on but when it comes to relationship they suck because good guys aint no fun thats how gals see them(good guys) she may be in touch with them due to comfort or benefits...

i wouldn't trust that bicch,NO!!...in tyga's voice
Re: . by kelspinall(m): 8:49am On Aug 14, 2022
kushma:
If she said all the guys were good, then I think she is the cause for the break up. Maybe the guys saw negative vibes that made them to leave or she just want to blackmail you emotionally with lies to make you simp to all her needs/desires. My advise is, never let someone compare you to their ex or try to make you do what their ex did etc, just live your life how you deem fit.

true,
last year a gal am dating told me that his ex do send her money every week..1k/2k everyweek...this gender is dangerous
Re: . by Gydion(m): 3:33pm On Sep 10, 2023
m

Why Men Should Cheat More Often / Kiss And Grab: Lady Agrees To Fvck Stranger (Video) / She Loves My Steps To Success[photos]