Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

How To Woo A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Woo A Lady (4982 Views)

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Woo A Lady by kaposky(f): 11:46pm On Aug 04, 2011
Some young guys that are ripe to marry are in this menace of how to woo a woman.

They are graduates with good and well paid jobs,good family backgrounds, lives in a fine apartment in a good location,

He is good looking but does not know how to woo a lady that he thinks or feels he loves.

Please, how will he start because he really wants to settle down desperately.

Share your views here with honest ideas
Re: How To Woo A Lady by Pweety4me(f): 11:48pm On Aug 04, 2011
Try the untriable tongue
Re: How To Woo A Lady by r231(m): 11:49pm On Aug 04, 2011
buy her a car plus a house grin grin
Re: How To Woo A Lady by donguutti: 11:59pm On Aug 04, 2011
shocked sad cool

u want us to teach them how to toast a lady, or or how to get her to say i do angry
Re: How To Woo A Lady by Cuddlemii: 12:37am On Aug 05, 2011
@op,

Have u seen the movie Woo by Jada Pinkett Smith
Re: How To Woo A Lady by 190: 12:55am On Aug 05, 2011
^or terry G's -- FREE MADNESS!!

he should listen to it undecided
Re: How To Woo A Lady by dammytex: 1:30am On Aug 05, 2011
@op;
you shouldn't search for a wife, you should find one. spot the difference.
Don't ever be in the mood to hunt down a girl to date or marry. When you find yourself attracted to a woman at first, always know that its only based on superficial first impulse. Get to know her. Try being her friend. This is 21st century, we hardly toast anymore; we just try to jell. By getting to know her, you know all her pluses and minuses. weigh them very well, see how your own pluses compliments her own minuses. Be matured enough to know she can never be perfect or be like your mother or be like the girl you always day-dreamed when you just reached puberty. If while trying to get close, she repels you, dont get aggressive or abusive or rejected. Change your strategy and limit your interest to only knowing her, her likes, her dislikes, her tastes, turn-offs etc Find a common line of interest, explore it, Position yourself as her ideal man and God help you.

If she still hates you;

buy mouthwash
borrow deodorants and colognes
speak less English vocabs
combine your colours well
stop discussing football with her

or better still, visit T.B Joshua. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Woo A Lady by Mynd44: 8:19am On Aug 05, 2011
@OP, the first thing is admiting that you are the one who needs this advice. Other lectures will follow after that.
Re: How To Woo A Lady by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 05, 2011
grin grin grin grin I LOVE NL!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Woo A Lady by MMM2(m): 10:06am On Aug 05, 2011
op
u wan marry? angry
Re: How To Woo A Lady by Kslib(m): 10:14am On Aug 05, 2011
Nah by force say u must marry?GOD is calling u to his ministry.Dont disobey,remenber jonah and the fish!
Re: How To Woo A Lady by LongOne1(m): 10:19am On Aug 05, 2011
He/you need(s) to get to know her first, study her, before planning an attack.

Wooing a lady is an art and there is no ‘one size fits all’ with them, what might work on one will fail terribly on another.
Re: How To Woo A Lady by Sijo01(f): 11:41am On Aug 05, 2011
op, are u d guy?
if yes just punch ur number here & i will woo u, u dnt nid 2boda urself, i wil do d wooing. cool cool
Re: How To Woo A Lady by kaposky(f): 4:13pm On Aug 06, 2011
i know someone who has this challenge right now and its affecting him seriously. All guys are not bold enough to talk to ladies and remember, this is not taught in school like any of the GSS courses. So suggest your genuine ideas pls
Re: How To Woo A Lady by kaposky(f): 10:15pm On Aug 09, 2011
i need more ideas on this matter , so let it roll
Re: How To Woo A Lady by Pweety4me(f): 10:25pm On Aug 09, 2011
lol@'let it roll'. . .real joka! cheesy
Re: How To Woo A Lady by Scooby1(m): 10:54pm On Aug 09, 2011
@Poster just watch this video, in no time you will be wooing ladies grin grin grin grin

[flash=480,390]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6TP8LzbEV8?fs=1&<object>[/flash]
Re: How To Woo A Lady by dammytex: 12:14am On Aug 10, 2011
I love I love you, talk your own.
Re: How To Woo A Lady by AdeizaSama(m): 12:21am On Aug 10, 2011
Judging by your description this is a relatively successful man. Considering success is directly proportional to confidence, I don't see how he's finding this a problem
Re: How To Woo A Lady by kaposky(f): 3:52pm On Aug 11, 2011
thank you for your responses here. Keep sharing
Re: How To Woo A Lady by kaposky(f): 12:58pm On Sep 02, 2011
Hey guys, let the house know the formular you applied to catch that gal.

It may work for someone else as well.
Re: How To Woo A Lady by splitnaija(m): 11:12am On Sep 07, 2011
Matured guys don't woo, you just interact and from there, one thing will certainly lead to another. Before you know it, you will be the one to either say "yes" you want her or "no" you don't based on your observations from your closeness to her. Cheers
Re: How To Woo A Lady by greentaiwo(m): 5:52am On Jun 29, 2013
@ dammytex & splitnaija u r jxt ryt.
Re: How To Woo A Lady by NET1(m): 10:17am On Jun 29, 2013
A lot of men have this problem o. Tell your friend to apply the Dammytex approach. Toasting days are over.

.NET

(1) (Reply)

Can A Girl Reject Sex-mate After Love-making? / Is Kiss And Romance A Must For Guys / hmmm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.