Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,027 members, 7,835,484 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

HEAVEN: A Prepared Place For Prepared People. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / HEAVEN: A Prepared Place For Prepared People. (5760 Views)

"The Grace Not To Miss Heaven" A Very Needless Prayer Most Christians Pray / Heaven Is A Prepared Place For Prepared People / A Prepared Table (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: HEAVEN: A Prepared Place For Prepared People. by baba4thegehs: 1:54am On Sep 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Which Jesus? The Jesus of your pastors and mogs? Or the Jesus Christ that is instead King and Law in the Kingdom of God? undecided

I had to look up your profile before responding. I see you're known for twisting the gospel.
Continue.. your reward awaits you just like every man.
Cheers.
Re: HEAVEN: A Prepared Place For Prepared People. by Kobojunkie: 2:01am On Sep 01, 2022
baba4thegehs:
I had to look up your profile before responding. I see you're known for twisting the gospel.
Continue.. your reward awaits you just like every man.
Cheers.
Aren't you shamed that when asked questions about the Jesus Christ you believe in, you first have to look up ways to cast aspersions on the one who did the asking rather than boldly state your response. undecided
Re: HEAVEN: A Prepared Place For Prepared People. by baba4thegehs: 9:14am On Sep 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Aren't you shamed that when asked questions about the Jesus Christ you believe in, you first have to look up ways to cast aspersions on the one who did the asking rather than boldly state your response. undecided

Your questions is irrelevant and unrelated to my post.
I almost thought you we're an atheist.

Please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kissing Hanks Ass: A Look At Religious Thinking / Another Validation To The Bible And Its Contents. Statue of Ramses II unearthed! / Boko Haram, 'the Illuminati' And 666

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.