Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,286 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

HEAVEN: A Prepared Place For Prepared People. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / HEAVEN: A Prepared Place For Prepared People. (5765 Views)

"The Grace Not To Miss Heaven" A Very Needless Prayer Most Christians Pray / Heaven Is A Prepared Place For Prepared People / A Prepared Table (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HEAVEN: A Prepared Place For Prepared People. by Kobojunkiee: 9:46pm On Aug 14, 2022
Tifunloran:
If good people are going to heaven Why did Psalms 37:29 says otherwise
2. Why did Jesus says some are going to heaven why others will enjoy life on earth Mathew 5:3,5.
3. If people don die & wept in heaven, where will people enjoy this blessings in Revelation 21:4
1 - 3. You seek answers and those answers are clearly indicated in even those passages but the reason you can't seem to see them is probably that you have not done what God commands which is that you use the understanding you have in order to gain more understanding. Remember that the other side of this is that if you don't use the understanding you have, even the little understanding you had will be taken away from you. And when God keeps taking away from one, one is bound to remain blind for as long as one continues to refuse to do as God commands. undecided
Re: HEAVEN: A Prepared Place For Prepared People. by QueenEsther1: 9:47pm On Aug 14, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
No one is saying you shouldn't read the scriptures. What I am saying is you have to obey that which Jesus Christ decreed in order to receive that which you desire from Him. There is no way around that. undecided

Even where it concerns prayer, there are laws to be obeyed in order to receive answers from God. if you don't obey those laws, don't expect any answers from God. undecided

Yes, obedience to the word of God. Sure. After all, you can not be disobeying God's word and be claiming to belong.

This is because last last, that person will receive a resounding:

Depart from me ye workers of iniquity, I know you not.
Re: HEAVEN: A Prepared Place For Prepared People. by Kobojunkiee: 9:49pm On Aug 14, 2022
QueenEsther1:
He did. The great commission is for all believers not just for his disciples back then okay.

Acts 1:8
But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
King James Version
If you have no understanding of His Truth for yourself - if you are blind where His Gospel and Law is concerned, of what use are the lies you, in turn, preach to others to those you teach it to and the Kingdom of God as a whole? undecided

you become nothing but another false teacher and false prophet masquerading in the name of God when you go out to preach to others this while you refuse to obey God's other commandments to you. Jesus Christ clearly said that we are to obey even the least of the law because refusal amounts to a transgression of the entire Law. So how can a transgressor of God's Law "win" any soul to God by preaching what are lies? undecided
Re: HEAVEN: A Prepared Place For Prepared People. by Kobojunkiee: 9:50pm On Aug 14, 2022
QueenEsther1:
Yes, obedience to the word of God. Sure. After all, you can not be disobeying God's word and be claiming to belong. This is because last last, that person will receive a resounding: Depart from me ye workers of iniquity, I know you not.
And one cannot be in violation of God's Law yet claiming to preach the same Law to others... There is a curse that near guarantees damnation on anyone who does that. undecided
Re: HEAVEN: A Prepared Place For Prepared People. by QueenEsther1: 10:14pm On Aug 14, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Where in the Gospels did Jesus Christ in fact promise you a crown, to begin with? The Kingdom belongs to Jesus Christ, right, so if there is a crown waiting for you, He must have announced it in His teachings. So can you point to exactly where any of those crowns you mention were indicated by Jesus Christ? undecided

Revelation 2:10 and James 1:12
1. Crown of Life

It is bestowed upon "those who persevere under trials." Jesus references this crown when he tells the Church in Smyrna to "not be afraid of what you are about to suffer... Be faithful even to the point of death, and I will give you the crown of life."

1 Corinthians 9:25
2. The Incorruptible Crown

This epistle of 1 Corinthians, written by Paul of Tarsus, deems this crown "imperishable" in order "to contrast it with the temporal awards Paul's contemporaries pursued". It is therefore given to those individuals who demonstrate "self-denial and perseverance"

2 Timothy 4:8
3. Crown of Righteousness
Is promised to "those who love and anticipate" the Second Coming of Christ.

1 Peter 5:4
4. Crown of Glory
Will be given to believers, who "shepherd the flock in unselfish love being a good example to others"

1 Thessalonians 2:19 and Philippians 4:1
5. Crown of Rejoicing
Is given to people who engage in evangelism of those outside the Christian Church. In the New Testament, Paul earns this crown after winning the Thessalonians to faith in Jesus.
Re: HEAVEN: A Prepared Place For Prepared People. by Kobojunkiee: 10:20pm On Aug 14, 2022
QueenEsther1:
Revelation 2:10 and James 1:12
1. Crown of Life
It is bestowed upon "those who persevere under trials." Jesus references this crown when he tells the Church in Smyrna to "not be afraid of what you are about to suffer... Be faithful even to the point of death, and I will give you the crown of life."

1 Corinthians 9:25
2. The Incorruptible Crown

This epistle of 1 Corinthians, written by Paul of Tarsus, deems this crown "imperishable" in order "to contrast it with the temporal awards Paul's contemporaries pursued". It is therefore given to those individuals who demonstrate "self-denial and perseverance"

2 Timothy 4:8
3. Crown of Righteousness
Is promised to "those who love and anticipate" the Second Coming of Christ.

1 Peter 5:4
4. Crown of Glory
Will be given to believers, who "shepherd the flock in unselfish love being a good example to others"

1 Thessalonians 2:19 and Philippians 4:1
5. Crown of Rejoicing
Is given to people who engage in evangelism of those outside the Christian Church. In the New Testament, Paul earns this crown after winning the Thessalonians to faith in Jesus.
Don't you think it is suspicious how none of those verses is taken directly from the Gospels where Jesus Christ in fact teaches and makes His direct promises to His followers? undecided

You mention these crowns.... for example, the one you call the crown of life, but according to Jesus Christ, you already obtain Eternal life the moment you enter into the Kingdom of God and this applies to everyone in the Kingdom of God - John 3 vs 5 - 16 - including those who will end up in Hell(Eternal life spent in damnation) - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46. undecided
Re: HEAVEN: A Prepared Place For Prepared People. by QueenEsther1: 10:28pm On Aug 14, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
Don't you think it is suspicious how none of those verses is taken directly from the Gospels where Jesus Christ in fact teaches and makes His direct promises to His followers? undecided

You mention these crowns.... for example, the one you call the crown of life, but according to Jesus Christ, you already obtain Eternal life the moment you enter into the Kingdom of God and this applies to everyone in the Kingdom of God - John 3 vs 5 - 16 - including those who will end up in Hell(Eternal life spent in damnation) - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46. undecided

I have given you scriptural evidence of the truth. And yet you did not believe. Please how can you live in obedience when you live in doubt and disbelief of the scriptures?

Was Adam not alive after eating the forbidden fruit? Would you now say that he did not die as God told him he would?

You can be alive physically but dead spiritually.
But when you are connected to God, you are alive in Him. You are alive physically and spiritually.
Re: HEAVEN: A Prepared Place For Prepared People. by QueenEsther1: 10:31pm On Aug 14, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
And one cannot be in violation of God's Law yet claiming to preach the same Law to others... There is a curse that near guarantees damnation on anyone who does that. undecided

Of course if you are not living in obedience to God's word and you are preaching it to others, you are a hypocrite.
Re: HEAVEN: A Prepared Place For Prepared People. by QueenEsther1: 10:38pm On Aug 14, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
No one is saying you shouldn't read the scriptures. What I am saying is you have to obey that which Jesus Christ decreed in order to receive that which you desire from Him. There is no way around that. undecided

Even where it concerns prayer, there are laws to be obeyed in order to receive answers from God. if you don't obey those laws, don't expect any answers from God. undecided

Have you not heard that God hates sin. Yet he loves sinners and wants them to come to Him and be changed. Come as you are but don't remain as you were.

The publican that would not even raise his head when praying but kept pleading for mercy went home justified than the other that came to God and was claiming righteousness.

So dear, pray pray pray, never look down on prayers. Pray always. Humble yourself in the presence of God.
Re: HEAVEN: A Prepared Place For Prepared People. by Kobojunkiee: 11:15pm On Aug 14, 2022
QueenEsther1:
1. I have given you scriptural evidence of the truth. And yet you did not believe. Please how can you live in obedience when you live in doubt and disbelief of the scriptures?
2. Was Adam not alive after eating the forbidden fruit? Would you now say that he did not die as God told him he would?
3.You can be alive physically but dead spiritually. But when you are connected to God, you are alive in Him. You are alive physically and spiritually.
1. You have done no such thing since Jesus Christ is the Truth of God and all you have done is try to get around Him by posting references that are not directly given by Him to all His followers. undecided
2. I am afraid you are wrong. Adam did die as God decreed that He would since from the moment God pronounced the sentence, Adam began to die. Adam wasn't dying before that sentence was pronounced on him by God, but death began for Him as soon as God condemned Him. That is what God said after all... from dust you were made and to dust you will return. The process was concluded for Adam almost 1000 years later. Now, for the rest of us, however, the process starts from the moment we are conceived and ends less than 1000 years later. undecided
3. That is untrue! Adam was created a physical being from the clay of this earth hence the reason why it was to dust that God condemned Him to be returned to and not to the spirit. undecided
Re: HEAVEN: A Prepared Place For Prepared People. by Kobojunkiee: 11:16pm On Aug 14, 2022
QueenEsther1:
Of course if you are not living in obedience to God's word and you are preaching it to others, you are a hypocrite.
Not only that, if you don't know the Truth, how can you preach the Truth that you don't know to others? Instead, what you preach are lies that enslave those people you preach to. undecided
Re: HEAVEN: A Prepared Place For Prepared People. by Kobojunkiee: 11:20pm On Aug 14, 2022
QueenEsther1:
1. Have you not heard that God hates sin. Yet he loves sinners and wants them to come to Him and be changed. Come as you are but don't remain as you were.
2. The publican that would not even raise his head when praying but kept pleading for mercy went home justified than the other that came to God and was claiming righteousness.
3. So dear, pray pray pray, never look down on prayers. Pray always. Humble yourself in the presence of God.
1. Be specific. Where in scripture did Jesus Christ tell you God loves sinners? undecided
2. God loves those who obey Him, not those who continue in their sins. That publican repented from his wickedness and started there to follow instead God's way, that is why he was able to go home justified - Ezekiel 33 vs 9 - 20.. He was of God's Old Covenant and hence was justified according to God's Old Law as detailed in Ezekiel 33 there. undecided
3.Again, God does not justify you by your prayer. You are instead justified by your obedience of His teachings and commandments. undecided
Re: HEAVEN: A Prepared Place For Prepared People. by Kobojunkiee: 2:54am On Aug 15, 2022
Tifunloran:
1. If good people are going to heaven Why did Psalms 37:29 says otherwise

2. Why did Jesus says some are going to heaven why others will enjoy life on earth Mathew 5:3,5.

3. If people don die & wept in heaven, where will people enjoy this blessings in Revelation 21:4
1. You need to pay close attention to scripture. Heaven was not an option as far as the Old Covenant Law of Moses. Instead, what promised, and this to the people of Israel alone - those who have the blood of Jacob coursing through their veins - is forever in the Land of Canaan, the Land God promised to the descendants of Israel. So what the psalmist speaks of there in Psalm 37 vs 29 is of those who are promised eternal life in the land of Israel by God, and these are the children of Israel. undecided
15 “Today I have given you a choice between life and death, success and disaster.
16 I command you today to love the Lord your God. I command you to follow him and to obey his commands, laws, and rules. Then you will live, and your nation will grow larger. And the Lord your God will bless you in the land that you are entering to take for your own.
17 But if you turn away from your God and refuse to listen, if you are led away to worship and serve other gods,
18 you will be destroyed. I am warning you today, if you turn away from God, you will not live long in that land across the Jordan River that you are ready to enter and take for your own.
19 “Today I am giving you a choice of two ways. And I ask heaven and earth to be witnesses of your choice. You can choose life or death. The first choice will bring a blessing. The other choice will bring a curse. So choose life! Then you and your children will live.
20 You must love the Lord your God and obey him. Never leave him, because he is your life. And he will give you a long life in the land that he, the Lord, promised to give to your ancestors—Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.” - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20
You, as a gentile, have no share in the promise that God gave only to the descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. undecided

2. When Jesus Christ spoke of His followers inheriting the land that was promised, He spoke of those of them who were of Jewish descent as well. They are those who not only inherit the Land of Canaan, but also the Kingdom of God as a result of believing in Jesus Christ as well. undecided

3. To better understand what is written in Revelations 21 vs 1 - 4 about God wiping away the tears of the people, I invite you to read what God said in Isaiah 65 vs 17 - 25, and this, again, in regards to His People, Israel. undecided
17 “I am creating a new heaven and a new earth. The troubles of the past will be forgotten. No one will remember them.
18 My people will be happy and rejoice forever and ever because of what I will make. I will make a Jerusalem that is full of joy, and I will make her people happy.
19 “Then I will rejoice with Jerusalem. I will be happy with my people. There will never again be crying and sadness in that city.
20 In that city there will never be a baby who lives only a few days, and every older person will live for a long, long time. A person who lives 100 years will be called young. And whoever doesn’t live that long will be considered cursed.
21 “In that city whoever builds a house will live there; whoever plants a vineyard will eat the grapes from that garden.
22 Never again will one person build a house and another person live there. Never again will one person plant a garden and another eat the fruit from it. My people will live as long as the trees. My chosen people will get full use of whatever they make.
23 Never again will a woman suffer childbirth and have her baby die. Women will not fear childbirth. I, the Lord, will bless all my people and their children.
24 I will answer them before they call for help. I will help them before they finish asking.
25 Wolves and little lambs will eat together. Lions will eat hay like cattle, and snakes will eat only dust. They will not hurt or destroy each other on my holy mountain.” This is what the Lord said. - Isaiah 65 vs 17 - 25
God's people, His chosen people, and Jerusalems people, and their sons and daughters, refers to those who are children of Israel, the descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. undecided
Re: HEAVEN: A Prepared Place For Prepared People. by QueenEsther1: 8:26am On Aug 15, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
1. Be specific. Where in scripture did Jesus Christ tell you God loves sinners? undecided
2. God loves those who obey Him, not those who continue in their sins. That publican repented from his wickedness and started there to follow instead God's way, that is why he was able to go home justified - Ezekiel 33 vs 9 - 20.. He was of God's Old Covenant and hence was justified according to God's Old Law as detailed in Ezekiel 33 there. undecided
3.Again, God does not justify you by your prayer. You are instead justified by your obedience of His teachings and commandments. undecided

Who is telling you that you are justified by prayers?

Am only stressing the need for you to pray for proper understanding of the scriptures to avoid misinterpretation.
Re: HEAVEN: A Prepared Place For Prepared People. by QueenEsther1: 8:29am On Aug 15, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
1. You have done no such thing since Jesus Christ is the Truth of God and all you have done is try to get around Him by posting references that are not directly given by Him to all His followers. undecided
2. I am afraid you are wrong. Adam did die as God decreed that He would since from the moment God pronounced the sentence, Adam began to die. Adam wasn't dying before that sentence was pronounced on him by God, but death began for Him as soon as God condemned Him. That is what God said after all... from dust you were made and to dust you will return. The process was concluded for Adam almost 1000 years later. Now, for the rest of us, however, the process starts from the moment we are conceived and ends less than 1000 years later. undecided
3. That is untrue! Adam was created a physical being from the clay of this earth hence the reason why it was to dust that God condemned Him to be returned to and not to the spirit. undecided

Are you insinuating that the old testament is all lies?
Re: HEAVEN: A Prepared Place For Prepared People. by QueenEsther1: 8:31am On Aug 15, 2022
Kobojunkiee:

The crown of life is found in the book of revelation 2:10

Are you insinuating that the book of revelation is all lies?
Re: HEAVEN: A Prepared Place For Prepared People. by QueenEsther1: 8:33am On Aug 15, 2022
Kobojunkiee:

Concerning Adam, please leave it for another day or time after you have done the simple task of praying for better understanding. Thank you.
Re: HEAVEN: A Prepared Place For Prepared People. by Kobojunkiee: 3:00pm On Aug 15, 2022
QueenEsther1:
Concerning Adam, please leave it for another day or time after you have done the simple task of praying for better understanding. Thank you.
Your case is as described by Isaiah and then by Jesus Christ in Matthew 13. undecided
10 The followers came to Jesus and asked, “Why do you use these stories to teach the people?”
11 Jesus answered, “Only you can know the secret truths about God’s kingdom. Those other people cannot know these secret truths.
12 The people who have some understanding will be given more. And they will have even more than they need. But those who do not have much understanding will lose even the little understanding that they have.
13 This is why I use these stories to teach the people: They see, but they don’t really see. They hear, but they don’t really hear or understand.
14 So they show that what Isaiah said about them is true:
‘You people will listen and listen, but you will not understand. You will look and look, but you will not really see.
15 Yes, the minds of these people are now closed. They have ears, but they don’t listen. They have eyes, but they refuse to see. If their minds were not closed, they might see with their eyes; they might hear with their ears; they might understand with their minds. Then they might turn back to me and be healed.’ - Matthew 13 vs 10 - 15
Jesus Christ spoke of a kind of blindness where people think they see but really they are blind. He said it is not until they realize they are blind that their eyes will finally be opened to seeing that which has been before them from even their beginning - John 9 vs 35 - 41. undecided

Jesus Christ literally handed you the key to the door to understanding over 2000 years ago. Yet, here you are, over 2000 years later, refusing to use the key He provided to even you, all so you can hold on to your delusion that it is instead by way of prayer you can obtain an understanding of that which you confess and reveal even here that you still struggle to have a clear understanding of. undecided
Re: HEAVEN: A Prepared Place For Prepared People. by Kobojunkiee: 3:07pm On Aug 15, 2022
QueenEsther1:
The crown of life is found in the book of revelation 2:10
Are you insinuating that the book of revelation is all lies?
You tell me, did Jesus Christ lie in John 3 vs 1 - 21 when He declared that all those who believe in Him and are born again will get eternal life? undecided

Did He lie when He spoke of Hell being a place of eternal damnation - where those with eternal life get to spend eternity in damnation - in Matthew 25 vs 40 - 46? undecided
Re: HEAVEN: A Prepared Place For Prepared People. by Kobojunkiee: 3:08pm On Aug 15, 2022
QueenEsther1:
Are you insinuating that the old testament is all lies?
Is the story in Genesis that I referenced not found in what is the Old Testament? undecided
Re: HEAVEN: A Prepared Place For Prepared People. by MaryAye(f): 3:09pm On Aug 15, 2022
Kobojunkiee, please can you help me with any financial assistance? I learnt you are a good man. Please, I will pay back. This is urgent please.
Re: HEAVEN: A Prepared Place For Prepared People. by Kobojunkiee: 3:10pm On Aug 15, 2022
QueenEsther1:
Who is telling you that you are justified by prayers?
Am only stressing the need for you to pray for proper understanding of the scriptures to avoid misinterpretation.
What you continue to stress is not what Jesus Christ informed you of how to get the understanding of the Kingdom of God which you pretend you seek, though, so what is your point? undecided
Re: HEAVEN: A Prepared Place For Prepared People. by QueenEsther1: 7:48pm On Aug 15, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
What you continue to stress is not what Jesus Christ informed you of how to get the understanding of the Kingdom of God which you pretend you seek, though, so what is your point? undecided

Am sincerely sorry brother in anyway I have offended you in the course of this discourse. My intention is genuine. May the peace of God be with us all. Amen.
Re: HEAVEN: A Prepared Place For Prepared People. by Kobojunkiee: 7:50pm On Aug 15, 2022
QueenEsther1:
Am sincerely sorry brother in anyway I have offended you in the course of this discourse. My intention is genuine. May the peace of God be with us all. Amen.
You don't owe me an apology as all I am intending to do here is to help you realize how very different from Jesus Christ what you believe and practice really is. undecided

God's standard, Jesus Christ, is an eternal standard and will never bend for anyone, no matter how much they pray. undecided
Re: HEAVEN: A Prepared Place For Prepared People. by Tifunloran: 2:45pm On Aug 16, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
1. You need to pay close attention to scripture. Heaven was not an option as far as the Old Covenant Law of Moses. Instead, what promised, and this to the people of Israel alone - those who have the blood of Jacob coursing through their veins - is forever in the Land of Canaan, the Land God promised to the descendants of Israel. So what the psalmist speaks of there in Psalm 37 vs 29 is of those who are promised eternal life in the land of Israel by God, and these are the children of Israel. undecided
You, as a gentile, have no share in the promise that God gave only to the descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. undecided

2. When Jesus Christ spoke of His followers inheriting the land that was promised, He spoke of those of them who were of Jewish descent as well. They are those who not only inherit the Land of Canaan, but also the Kingdom of God as a result of believing in Jesus Christ as well. undecided

3. To better understand what is written in Revelations 21 vs 1 - 4 about God wiping away the tears of the people, I invite you to read what God said in Isaiah 65 vs 17 - 25, and this, again, in regards to His People, Israel. undecided God's people, His chosen people, and Jerusalems people, and their sons and daughters, refers to those who are children of Israel, the descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. undecided

It's interesting how you interwoven those scriptures to suit your belief
I greet you for that, but it will interest you to know that
The Bible stately put not all righteous ones are going to heaven
Uncountable servants of God will enjoy their blessings here on earth, if not why did God promised new earth and new heaven
Why did he want to resurrect our dead loved ones
Why did Jesus instruct for God's kingdom to come here on earth if truly all faithful servant of his will enjoy life here on earth.
Re: HEAVEN: A Prepared Place For Prepared People. by Kobojunkie: 3:00pm On Aug 16, 2022
Tifunloran:
1. It's interesting how you interwoven those scriptures to suit your belief I greet you for that, but it will interest you to know that

2. The Bible stately put not all righteous ones are going to heaven Uncountable servants of God will enjoy their blessings here on earth, if not why did God promised new earth and new heaven

3. Why did he want to resurrect our dead loved ones

4. Why did Jesus instruct for God's kingdom to come here on earth if truly all faithful servant of his will enjoy life here on earth.
I didn't need to do any weaving as they all speak for themselves. undecided

The ones who God promised The Land to were the children of Israel, the same ones referenced both in the message of the prophets, in the teachings of Jesus Christ and also in the book of Revelations. undecided

2. Ofcourse not all the righteous are meant for Heaven. Heaven(Hell as well) was not promised the righteous of God's Old Covenant Law of Moses. Instead Heaven .I.e. the Kingdom of God is only promised to those who believe in Jesus Christ - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 . undecided

2. As Isaiah explained, the land of Jerusalem belongs to those who are of God's people. Those who are called to the Kingdom of God are not called God's people but instead Sons of God, a huge difference. undecided

3. Who told you your dead loved ones will be resurrected by Jesus Christ? Where did you get that lie from? undecided

4. The Kingdom of God arrived on earth over 2000 years ago when Jesus Christ died and was raised from the dead. Its gates then thrown open to even the Gentiles as a result. Jesus Christ informed you of this over 2000 years ago when He told you that the Kingdom is within and all around of those who belong to it. undecided
Re: HEAVEN: A Prepared Place For Prepared People. by Tifunloran: 6:43pm On Aug 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I didn't need to do any weaving as they all speak for themselves. undecided

The ones who God promised The Land to were the children of Israel, the same ones referenced both in the message of the prophets, in the teachings of Jesus Christ and also in the book of Revelations. undecided

2. Ofcourse not all the righteous are meant for Heaven. Heaven(Hell as well) was not promised the righteous of God's Old Covenant Law of Moses. Instead Heaven .I.e. the Kingdom of God is only promised to those who believe in Jesus Christ - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 . undecided

2. As Isaiah explained, the land of Jerusalem belongs to those who are of God's people. Those who are called to the Kingdom of God are not called God's people but instead Sons of God, a huge difference. undecided

3. Who told you your dead loved ones will be resurrected by Jesus Christ? Where did you get that lie from? undecided

4. The Kingdom of God arrived on earth over 2000 years ago when Jesus Christ died and was raised from the dead. Its gates then thrown open to even the Gentiles as a result. Jesus Christ informed you of this over 2000 years ago when He told you that the Kingdom is within and all around of those who belong to it. undecided

No 1: You mean the account of Revelation quoted earlier are for Israelite?
No 2: If Isaiah was referencing to people of God in Jerusalem don't you think that will have a grander scale fulfillment under God's kingdom?
No 3: Read John 5:28,29
No 4: There is a lot you need to know about God's kingdom

But I'll cease to quote you again so as to avoid arguement.
I personally choose to
Welldone for your effort on understanding deep Bible truth, but there is still more to know as a bible student
Re: HEAVEN: A Prepared Place For Prepared People. by Kobojunkie: 6:53pm On Aug 16, 2022
Tifunloran:
No 1: You mean the account of Revelation quoted earlier are for Israelite?
No 2: If Isaiah was referencing to people of God in Jerusalem don't you think that will have a grander scale fulfillment under God's kingdom?
No 3: Read John 5:28,29
No 4: There is a lot you need to know about God's kingdom

But I'll cease to quote you again so as to avoid arguement.
I personally choose to
Welldone for your effort on understanding deep Bible truth, but there is still more to know as a bible student
1. The account correlates with that stated in Isaiah 65 vs 17 - 25, does it not? undecided

2. The Covenant God made with those who are called Children of Israel is a separate Covenant from that which God made with those who are called Sons of God. According to Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20, the Covenant with Israel promises to the people of Israel, forever in the Land of Canaan, whereas God's promise to His followers through Jesus Christ is the Kingdom of God, a kingdom not of this world. So, even when you consider a grander fulfilment, there are still here two different Covenants for two different peoples and promises of two different kingdoms. undecided

3. John 5 vs 28 - 29 speaks of resurrection but not of the resurrection of those you refer to as your loved ones. undecided

4. Like? undecided
Re: HEAVEN: A Prepared Place For Prepared People. by Tifunloran: 7:05pm On Aug 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. The account correlates with that stated in Isaiah 65 vs 17 - 25, does it not? undecided

2. The Covenant God made with those who are called Children of Israel is a separate Covenant from that which God made with those who are called Sons of God. According to Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20, the Covenant with Israel promises to the people of Israel, forever in the Land of Canaan, whereas God's promise to His followers through Jesus Christ is the Kingdom of God, a kingdom not of this world. So, even when you consider a grander fulfilment, there are still here two different Covenants for two different peoples and promises of two different kingdoms. undecided

3. John 5 vs 28 - 29 speaks of resurrection but not of the resurrection of those you refer to as your loved ones. undecided

4. Like? undecided

Talking of resurrection if my dead loved ones are righteous will they not enjoy from it
Why did Act 24:15 states the same

The idea of ressurection in the Bible clearly shows that not all good people are going to heaven. You may want to research more that though.

Thanks for your time
I appreciate it
Re: HEAVEN: A Prepared Place For Prepared People. by Kobojunkiee: 7:34pm On Aug 16, 2022
Tifunloran:
1. Talking of resurrection if my dead loved ones are righteous will they not enjoy from it

2. Why did Act 24:15 states the same

3. The idea of ressurection in the Bible clearly shows that not all good people are going to heaven. You may want to research more that though.

Thanks for your time
I appreciate it
1. We don't get to decide who will be resurrected though. God does this according to His standards. undecided

According to God's Old Covenant Law of Moses, eternal life is given only to the righteous - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 - meaning that only the righteous will be resurrected to long life in the land of Israel since resurrection is promised only to those who have life(eternal). undecided

However, in God's New Covenant, Jesus Christ, since all those who are born-again are granted eternal life by Jesus Christ, regardless of whether they are Wheat or Tares in the Kingdom of God, all of them, both good and evil will be resurrected - John 5 vs 28 - 29 - and then judged - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 - by Jesus Christ who promises Heaven to those who are judged righteous in the end and Hell(Eternal damnation). undecided

2. I believe Acts 24 vs 15 speaks of those who are of God's New Covenant, Jesus Christ, and not God's Old Covenant Law of Moses. undecided

3. Well, as God stipulated in His Covenants, the Jewish Covenant promises the land of Canaan to the Jews whereas Jesus Christ promises Heaven(or Hell) to His followers. undecided
Re: HEAVEN: A Prepared Place For Prepared People. by baba4thegehs: 7:55pm On Aug 31, 2022
Thank you for this reminder.

It is exciting to know Jesus.
Re: HEAVEN: A Prepared Place For Prepared People. by Kobojunkie: 7:57pm On Aug 31, 2022
baba4thegehs:
Thank you for this reminder.

It is exciting to know Jesus.
Which Jesus? The Jesus of your pastors and mogs? Or the Jesus Christ that is instead King and Law in the Kingdom of God? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Lesson To Learn From Bolivia / If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) / Nairaland Bible Quiz.. Season2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.