Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,355 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Guys How Do You Handle When She Says “i'm In A Relationship” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys How Do You Handle When She Says “i'm In A Relationship” (1050 Views)

Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time / When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" / Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys How Do You Handle When She Says “i'm In A Relationship” by Tos87(m): 8:41pm On Aug 14, 2022
Okay guys, you met a lady you like and you guys agreed to meet.

During the hangout, you ask the question if she can be your girl probably start a serious relationship with you.
And she replies that she is in a relationship already.

At that point, unarguably you will feel disappointed.

Please guys...how should one handle it?

Thanks.
Re: Guys How Do You Handle When She Says “i'm In A Relationship” by decatalyst(m): 8:43pm On Aug 14, 2022
Let her be!

Move on to the available one!
Re: Guys How Do You Handle When She Says “i'm In A Relationship” by emetisuccess(m): 8:43pm On Aug 14, 2022
Feel disappointed?? Lol. Baba, move on.
Re: Guys How Do You Handle When She Says “i'm In A Relationship” by kelspinall(m): 8:46pm On Aug 14, 2022
Tos87:
Okay guys, you met a lady you like and you guys agreed to meet.

During the hangout, you ask the question if she can be your girl probably start a serious relationship with you.
And she replies that she is in a relationship already.

At that point, unarguably you will feel disappointed.

Please guys...how should one handle it?

Thanks.

hands off!!
Re: Guys How Do You Handle When She Says “i'm In A Relationship” by T0BY(m): 8:47pm On Aug 14, 2022
Very simple.. look for another one. there are many fishes in the river.
Re: Guys How Do You Handle When She Says “i'm In A Relationship” by Tos87(m): 8:47pm On Aug 14, 2022
decatalyst:
Let her be!

Move on to the available one!

Okay,
Someone once told me that no girl can agree she is single.
Is this her way of saying she is single perhaps acting hard to get.

I just do not get it.
Re: Guys How Do You Handle When She Says “i'm In A Relationship” by slawomir: 8:50pm On Aug 14, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Very easy

Keep her as a friend but don't let her manipulate you into spending cash for her...

The reason why you are keeping her as a friend is the possibility that you can bang her ...

Because the truth is when women are emotionally traumatised by their boyfriend or husband they will be looking for another male to heal that emotional pain...so with that you can easily bang her anyday anytime twice on the day she is going through emotional trauma

3 Likes

Re: Guys How Do You Handle When She Says “i'm In A Relationship” by tradepunter: 8:56pm On Aug 14, 2022
She can fk off then ... How you wan take handle am?? She don tell you fk off, so nu come here to cry say she dy chop your money....

Some of guys act stupid over kitten... Spending on her won't drive her to leave his man for you.
Re: Guys How Do You Handle When She Says “i'm In A Relationship” by Obudupikin: 9:20pm On Aug 14, 2022
I move on.
Re: Guys How Do You Handle When She Says “i'm In A Relationship” by Obudupikin: 9:23pm On Aug 14, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Guy, EFCC been pick you? Because ibi like you been kon scarce for this space.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys How Do You Handle When She Says “i'm In A Relationship” by Goldbw122(m): 9:27pm On Aug 14, 2022
Next
Re: Guys How Do You Handle When She Says “i'm In A Relationship” by Nonexisting: 9:28pm On Aug 14, 2022
Who still asks Nigerian vaginarians out like this? Definitely a mugu/simp.

Re: Guys How Do You Handle When She Says “i'm In A Relationship” by PerfectStranger(m): 9:35pm On Aug 14, 2022
You don’t ask a nigerian girl out. No man wants to inherit their problems.
With “friends with benefits,FWB” you can be banging them even more than their real boyfriends.
Re: Guys How Do You Handle When She Says “i'm In A Relationship” by JoeRizzla(m): 9:42pm On Aug 14, 2022
Why should i ask her that type of questions ?

It's disgusting
Re: Guys How Do You Handle When She Says “i'm In A Relationship” by kushma(m): 6:39am On Aug 15, 2022
Disappointed Kwa? It’s just to keep her as a friend without spending shit on her again till she is ready for us to bang. But who still ask a girl about her relationship life? Omo if a girl likes you, you guys will roll and work no matter what she is in. Just get her key.
Re: Guys How Do You Handle When She Says “i'm In A Relationship” by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 6:42am On Aug 15, 2022
You're coming to ask NLanders grin
Re: Guys How Do You Handle When She Says “i'm In A Relationship” by 2ndchildhood(m): 8:24am On Aug 15, 2022
Lol.. who is still asking such stupid question again.. I just try forming friendship with her, then start stylishly calling her baby, before you know you don bang her. My first bang will determine whether we go start relationship or not...
You can't easily find a girl who is single, you steal her for her man.
Re: Guys How Do You Handle When She Says “i'm In A Relationship” by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:56am On Aug 15, 2022
Wetin dem dey handle there.move on .no time but dont allow her convert you to an ATM
Re: Guys How Do You Handle When She Says “i'm In A Relationship” by Mcslize: 8:59am On Aug 15, 2022
Tos87:

Okay,
Someone once told me that no girl can agree she is single.
Is this her way of saying she is single perhaps acting hard to get.

I just do not get it.

Unfortunately, 90% of girls I ask the question you single or dating, always say they are single.

No girl will ever reject you if they see you get doings. But such are gold diggers though. Even if they are in relationship, once she sees you get doings, looking all fresh and porche, they will deny their relationships just to gum body with you.

And Op don't ask a girl can you be my girlfriend? Or be my girlfriend. There is a better way to ask a girl out without making her feel she is doing you a favour.

Ask a girl out like a boss. The way you ask a girl out matters alot. Don't make it look like a request she needs to grant. Never! You are the boss. A boss don't make requests. Instead let it be an open ended statement and automatically start acting like her bf.

When I mean act like her bf, I am not saying you should start shouldering all her financial needs and spending on her o. Only offer emotional comfort to her and give her attention but not material comfort. If she bills you, turn it down. You can never win a girl lover by spending wrecklessly on her.

Anything makes you start spending on a girl, you've missed your main purpose.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Decided To Quit My Music Career, See What Am Doing Now! / What Does It Mean If A Girl Kisses Your Eye? / See The Subject That Should Be Mandatory In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.