Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Incitement And The 2023 Polls - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Incitement And The 2023 Polls - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) (15934 Views)

Segun Awosanya (Segalink) Voted To Return Lekki Tollgate To LCC's Control / Segun Awosanya Withdraws From EndSARS, Declares Movement An Insurrection / Akin Alabi's Tweet About SEGUN AWOSANYA Segalink, That Put Him In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Incitement And The 2023 Polls - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by frugal(m): 7:01pm On Aug 16, 2022
He's an irritant.

4 Likes

Re: Incitement And The 2023 Polls - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by adefitim(m): 7:01pm On Aug 16, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Can't read that gadmnnn long article

But all I can say is that the whole of Edo state is obidient and yusful

Welcome Legend

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Incitement And The 2023 Polls - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by Arysexy(m): 7:03pm On Aug 16, 2022
Signboard man paid to do his job.

We remain OBIdient.

Some of the so called cyber bullying are from them.

5 Likes

Re: Incitement And The 2023 Polls - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by mrvitalis(m): 7:04pm On Aug 16, 2022
Starkid3010:

peter obi has nothing to offer u the erlier you know the better
And tinubu has something to offer ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Incitement And The 2023 Polls - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by CUMIN: 7:06pm On Aug 16, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Can't read that gadmnnn long article

But all I can say is that the whole of Edo state is obidient and yusful

Im not surprised. Your candidate support your line of work.

2 Likes

Re: Incitement And The 2023 Polls - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by Christistruth00: 7:07pm On Aug 16, 2022
Goodoldays:
After saying everything and they don’t mention Peter Obi,their body no dey rest.Just see how biased this jargon looks,I read it with disgust,so appalling.

So now it’s Peter Obi that has encouraged people to threaten others.What happened to the speech he made about telling his followers to be easy and not insult anybody,so that one no do you?.Until these people learn to speak objectively without been biased,until then…

1 Like

Re: Incitement And The 2023 Polls - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by idogbo(m): 7:10pm On Aug 16, 2022
He wrote alot and at the end said nothing bunch of two faced cashtivist

4 Likes

Re: Incitement And The 2023 Polls - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by ManOfSon: 7:14pm On Aug 16, 2022
Rather than this needless raising of temperatures for a country that's chosen the path of destruction, I'll suggest to just cancel this so called election and allow Buhari to continue. That will be the logical thing to do in a country where majority of the people are just selfish and mad simultaneously.
Re: Incitement And The 2023 Polls - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by LegalWolf: 7:15pm On Aug 16, 2022
Jennifer663:
Bravo!
If we are being sincere, sega has a point. And it’s valid

2 Likes

Re: Incitement And The 2023 Polls - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by Christistruth00: 7:17pm On Aug 16, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Why these attempts to tag Peter Obi's support as IPOB support? Personally, I try to see beyond the veil and when people use the word IPOB, as I've come to observe, it's a smart way to bring Igbos into your bullshit without mentioning Igbos. If not what exactly does IPOB mean in all these context?

You can love and hate whomever you like but don't try to pretend about it. Such hate, for one is primitive, and secondly such pretence is deadly. This can be seen in people like Reno who will always look for parallels and opportunities to show hate to the people they hate while pretending to be pointing at something else.

All these articles are grounded in mischief. Tinubu is not called the Oduduwa candidate or Atiku the Arewa candidate even though people who represent these movements support them. Why is Obi's case different? Does this mean that because there is IPOB and other agitators in the east, the people from the east have lost the credibility to contest?

Anyone who really pretends (because I know that in their hearts they know it's not) and reduces Peter Obi's following to IPOB is simply working with an agenda. From mischievous and reptilean Reno, to Sega, anyone who uses IPOB as an excuse to attack Obis credibility, is simply operating under that crude hatred for Igbos. You can hate whomever you want but don't try to deceive people. Be honest. Simply tell us that you hate him because he is from the IPOB area. Try to be honest.

Re: Incitement And The 2023 Polls - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by Orpe7(m): 7:19pm On Aug 16, 2022
Joshmoore:
wow, I almost made it! Moral; keep trying and never give up.

It seems like God created humans of different sense organs.

how can you live in Nigeria with the current happenings and still want to vote APC, and even the main man that spareheaded the evil plot to detrone a manageable performing government of Jonathan

Same Jona gov that someone claimed termites swallow some billions abi

2 Likes

Re: Incitement And The 2023 Polls - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by Goodoldays(m): 7:20pm On Aug 16, 2022
[quote author=Christistruth00 post=115767595][/quote]

I don’t understand,what’s that suppose to mean?

2 Likes

Re: Incitement And The 2023 Polls - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by PeterObi4LP: 7:24pm On Aug 16, 2022
Bukayosakes:
The Audition for the Inciter-In-Chief and Other Concerns Towards 2023 General Elections — Segun Awosanya (Segalink)

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/08/16/incitement-and-the-2023-polls/amp/

Shege or Sega, if you like write full book against Peter Obi, I will vote him a million times. He's far better than Tinubu and Atiku combine.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Incitement And The 2023 Polls - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by Joshmoore(m): 7:26pm On Aug 16, 2022
Orpe7:

Same Jona gov that someone claimed termites swallow some billions abi

I said manageable! Now can you compare this evil satanic APC with the government of Jonathan?

1 Like

Re: Incitement And The 2023 Polls - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by after4: 7:29pm On Aug 16, 2022
See small boys that someone still clean there bum bum coming here to talk nonsense, stupid boy, don't read your books and pass you waec

Starkid3010:

peter obi has nothing to offer u the erlier you know the better
Re: Incitement And The 2023 Polls - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by PharmacyStore: 7:30pm On Aug 16, 2022
Segalink doesn't bother us anymore
Re: Incitement And The 2023 Polls - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by Chigorkizz(m): 7:31pm On Aug 16, 2022
Una go write tire.
Re: Incitement And The 2023 Polls - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by AkuOlisa: 7:31pm On Aug 16, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
Sapiosexuality:
Why these attempts to tag Peter Obi's support as IPOB support? Personally, I try to see beyond the veil and when people use the word IPOB, as I've come to observe, it's a smart way to bring Igbos into your bullshit without mentioning Igbos. If not what exactly does IPOB mean in all these context?

You can love and hate whomever you like but don't try to pretend about it. Such hate, for one is primitive, and secondly such pretence is deadly. This can be seen in people like Reno who will always look for parallels and opportunities to show hate to the people they hate while pretending to be pointing at something else.

All these articles are grounded in mischief. Tinubu is not called the Oduduwa candidate or Atiku the Arewa candidate even though people who represent these movements support them. Why is Obi's case different? Does this mean that because there is IPOB and other agitators in the east, the people from the east have lost the credibility to contest?

Anyone who really pretends (because I know that in their hearts they know it's not) and reduces Peter Obi's following to IPOB is simply working with an agenda. From mischievous and reptilean Reno, to Sega, anyone who uses IPOB as an excuse to attack Obis credibility, is simply operating under that crude hatred for Igbos. You can hate whomever you want but don't try to deceive people. Be honest. Simply tell us that you hate him because he is from the IPOB area. Try to be honest.

What better way to discredit peter obi than to play the tribal and Ipob card ?

They couldn't lay hold of anything to discredit peter obi credibility so the decided to go the cowardly way. The went tribal. Calling Peter Obi and igbo project and when that did not give them the needed result, they are know trying to link him and his supporters to Ipob

2 Likes

Re: Incitement And The 2023 Polls - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by okoroemeka(m): 7:32pm On Aug 16, 2022
Kingcalls:
We know Agbadorians when they talk

Some people that were listened too and respected in the past have lost credibility and will go extinct after the elections ... they will regret collecting money to plunge the country that is in ruins into more ruins ...

Segalinks
Oshimole
Keyamo
Deji Adeyanju
Femi Adesina
Dokubo
Chris Ngige
Umahi
Akpabio
Alade
Amechi ( although this one has started to realise)
I don't know why these people are having issues with PO,all this long epistle with no solution on how to move nigeria forward,
Re: Incitement And The 2023 Polls - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by udeh3(m): 7:51pm On Aug 16, 2022
Now, Segalink in his write-up, describing Obi by using IPOBeans. Using the wrong terms for he Peter Obi... When his followers descends on you, you'll start shouting Cyber Bully everywhere.

If you are supporting a candidate, do that without insulting the other candidates. You don't throw stone if you live in a glass house
Re: Incitement And The 2023 Polls - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by PaedophileProph: 7:51pm On Aug 16, 2022
This guys will use their vices to create fake websites, threaten someone on behalf of Peter Obi,
Then use their real account to drag the same propaganda they published with pseudo accounts .
At the end the are happy for achieving the calumniations and evil machinations they plotted .
They problem here for them is , this is a divine course that God is propelling himself to rescue Nigeria , else their efforts are more than enough to fizzle the movement away .

The Insurmountable Nigerian Coconut Head Youths cheesy are way wiser and on another level of determination .
Hence , Segalink, Reno, Deji and co are living on a cloudless sky

1 Like

Re: Incitement And The 2023 Polls - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by Enyimbamercedes: 7:53pm On Aug 16, 2022
Short Man Devil
Re: Incitement And The 2023 Polls - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by Afamed: 7:53pm On Aug 16, 2022
azpekuliar:
'

He has something to offer me. Go and collect your own offering from your candidate.
Obi offered nothing in Anambra when he was Gov. Don't be deceived

1 Like

Re: Incitement And The 2023 Polls - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by Kingcalls: 7:55pm On Aug 16, 2022
okoroemeka:
I don't know why these people are having issues with PO,all this long epistle with no solution on how to move nigeria forward,

They haven't for once said what Tinubu has to offer apart from "its his turn "
Re: Incitement And The 2023 Polls - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by Igbojew: 7:57pm On Aug 16, 2022
See them,the gathering of vultures,Heinas and wolves looking for meat to devour but they will keep failing until Peter Obi win the president of this country.Come 2023 youths are waiting for all of you that have mortgage your life and that of your entire family to sell desaster and ancestors like Atiku and Tinubu who is Buhari pro-max but Nigeria youths are ready for you people this time...................I am that Igbojew the table shaker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Incitement And The 2023 Polls - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 7:59pm On Aug 16, 2022
Waoh!!! This is a thesis. Bravo.
Re: Incitement And The 2023 Polls - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by azpekuliar: 8:02pm On Aug 16, 2022
Afamed:

Obi offered nothing in Anambra when he was Gov. Don't be deceived

At least he did not steal Anambra state revenue or convert state assets for his personal use. BATstard only source of income till date is Lagos state revenue. He had to murder Funsho Williams to make it so.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Incitement And The 2023 Polls - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by SisterAnn(f): 8:06pm On Aug 16, 2022
Realist12:
Exactly , we've said it time Obi isn't a worthy candidate , he's just an opportunist trying to inherit the endsars revolt and has already inherited IPOB propaganda machine that's why they are very toxic.
Your candidate is a bad product. That's why buhari didn't endorse his candidature.
Re: Incitement And The 2023 Polls - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by Mattwillz: 8:07pm On Aug 16, 2022
Nice read.sha
Re: Incitement And The 2023 Polls - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by SisterAnn(f): 8:08pm On Aug 16, 2022
Someone said Sega is a discredited activist, I couldn't say it better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DSS Tortured APC Data Centre Staff into Confessing - Lai Mohammed / Abdullahi Inde Dikko In Hospital In Abuja / Photos From APC Mega Rally In Ede, Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.