Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,796 members, 7,827,940 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Incitement And The 2023 Polls - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Incitement And The 2023 Polls - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) (15932 Views)

Segun Awosanya (Segalink) Voted To Return Lekki Tollgate To LCC's Control / Segun Awosanya Withdraws From EndSARS, Declares Movement An Insurrection / Akin Alabi's Tweet About SEGUN AWOSANYA Segalink, That Put Him In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Incitement And The 2023 Polls - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by Afamed: 8:13pm On Aug 16, 2022
azpekuliar:

At least he did not steal Anambra state revenue or convert state assets for his personal use. BATstard only source of income till date is Lagos state revenue. He had to murder Funsho Williams to make it so.
Tell us Obi achievements when he was Gov? . Stop all these your beer parlour stories

1 Like

Re: Incitement And The 2023 Polls - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by Afamed: 8:17pm On Aug 16, 2022
SisterAnn:
Your candidate is a bad product. That's why buhari didn't endorse his candidature.
This kind Una lies ehhhhhh
Re: Incitement And The 2023 Polls - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by SisterAnn(f): 8:22pm On Aug 16, 2022
Afamed:

This kind Una lies ehhhhhh
Where's the lies in my post?

The nation newspaper is waiting for Buhari to leave office before they turn the attack on him.
Re: Incitement And The 2023 Polls - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by SisterAnn(f): 8:24pm On Aug 16, 2022
Afamed:

Tell us Obi achievements when he was Gov? . Stop all these your beer parlour stories
His achievement is online for all to see. It has been posted here severally and made front page severally. Look for it.
Re: Incitement And The 2023 Polls - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by Fahd11: 8:34pm On Aug 16, 2022
Much as I do not rate Segalink any longer, I think the violent approach by most supporters of Obi isn't helping. Threatening and cursing people who have any contrary thing to say about the candidacy of Peter Obi, forgetting that everyone has their constitutional rights and as well freedom of association. Who says the candidate of the SDP isn't a competent candidate too?

1 Like

Re: Incitement And The 2023 Polls - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by NickD(m): 8:37pm On Aug 16, 2022
Bukayosakes:
The Audition for the Inciter-In-Chief and Other Concerns Towards 2023 General Elections — Segun Awosanya (Segalink)

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/08/16/incitement-and-the-2023-polls/amp/
You've left twitter to bring your drama here. It's Obi or nothing for the common man. Ppl are tired of the established order who have done nothing to make the country what it ought to be. It's time to try something different. Either accept it or keep being the cashtivist you are.
Re: Incitement And The 2023 Polls - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by Starkid3010(m): 8:39pm On Aug 16, 2022
after4:
See small boys that someone still clean there bum bum coming here to talk nonsense, stupid boy, don't read your books and pass you waec grin

grin grin you must really be frustrated, I understand.
Re: Incitement And The 2023 Polls - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by Awhabro16: 8:40pm On Aug 16, 2022
This sagalink is just too baise he can't hide....leave Peter Obi and face....sell ur own candidate in ur way.
Re: Incitement And The 2023 Polls - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by Starkid3010(m): 8:41pm On Aug 16, 2022
Jeffmek:

Just like you that don't have anything to offer?
yes sure. We both have nothing to offer you, grin grin
Re: Incitement And The 2023 Polls - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by Starkid3010(m): 8:41pm On Aug 16, 2022
Nosayer:

Was this the way you knew Buhari had nothing to offer you or Buhari offered you everything?

Oh... you'd rather vote for the two other desperadoes and their gangs because they can offer you a continuation of what Buhari has been offering you?
grin grin on top say I talk say Obilie has nothing to offer Una wan kill Una self. True true you all hate to hear the truth
Re: Incitement And The 2023 Polls - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by azpekuliar: 8:42pm On Aug 16, 2022
Afamed:

I won’t waste it on your saw-dust filled brain.
Re: Incitement And The 2023 Polls - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by Starkid3010(m): 8:43pm On Aug 16, 2022
Stanislause94:
then who has?
I just checked you’re a kid no wonder you make baseless points undecided
; grin ;Dold fool. You go wail tire
Re: Incitement And The 2023 Polls - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by Kinihuu005: 8:44pm On Aug 16, 2022
Segun who care about your write up if like campaign for tinubu olosi ode radarada .you deserve to be insulted. I could remember the last time you pull out from endsars protest, and I said this man can't be trusted when they av paid you .
Re: Incitement And The 2023 Polls - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by Bulleye(m): 8:48pm On Aug 16, 2022
Obi has corruptly enriched himself through the system he now openly condemns. Like an armed robber who lives large on proceeds of crime but publicly condemns armed robbers and armed robbery, Obi keys into agitation by disgruntled Nigerians and presents himself as the solution they are looking for, pretending that he is not part of the problem. Obi is an opportunist taking advantage of desperation of Nigerians to see changes in their deplorable and poor conditions. Rather than roll out his manifesto and agenda on how to improve their conditions, Obi is busy amplifying and singing about their pathetic conditions. Obi is like an alcoholic drink that only gives temporary escape from reality. Obi has nothing to offer. He is a conman.

1 Like

Re: Incitement And The 2023 Polls - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by Oshodipikin: 8:50pm On Aug 16, 2022
Did I just see activist on self imposed exile...

People de envy David Hundeyi like kilode....

The guy is a brutal fighter.... Sega should just face his cashivist jeje.....
Re: Incitement And The 2023 Polls - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:52pm On Aug 16, 2022
I'm beginning to lose hope in the so-called youths. Segalink, Deji Adeyanju etc can easily be identified as youths. If they can be so lacking in principles that they prefer to bootlick the so-called "older generations who destroyed the country" for pittance, instead of venturing out to take over the country, and even accuse people who ask them to take the country for themselves of being violent irredentists, I think it's better we just accept that we're a nation driven by greed and avarice, who only want the instant gratification with no mind to the long term effect on the common heritage; our country.

1 Like

Re: Incitement And The 2023 Polls - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by FLYFIRE(m): 8:56pm On Aug 16, 2022
GOSH, GOD IS EXPOSING ALL OF THEM ONE BY ONE AFTER SO MANY YEARS OF PRETENCE-ACTIVISM....BUT WE MUST TAKE BACK NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Incitement And The 2023 Polls - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by Advocate500: 9:03pm On Aug 16, 2022
From the table of political urchins who have lost relevance.sega should try more ,the days of people like Sega trying to control the opinion of others is gone for good.
Re: Incitement And The 2023 Polls - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by ardrockltd(m): 9:25pm On Aug 16, 2022
Wink

Re: Incitement And The 2023 Polls - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by AK481(m): 9:27pm On Aug 16, 2022
I love the response I seeing.everybody is against this fraud and egocentric slowpoke .

His means of livelihood is being threatened by good governance
Re: Incitement And The 2023 Polls - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by dochenaj: 9:35pm On Aug 16, 2022
Who remembers the "blood of baboons" narrative many years ago.

In Nigeria we have selective amnesia especially when it justifies our current position.
Re: Incitement And The 2023 Polls - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by abalog: 9:51pm On Aug 16, 2022
PO only really on cyber bullying rather than capability presentation. This will likely be counter productive at the end.
Re: Incitement And The 2023 Polls - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by Afamed: 9:54pm On Aug 16, 2022
azpekuliar:

I won’t waste it on your saw-dust filled brain.
Typical of Obiediot
Re: Incitement And The 2023 Polls - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by Afamed: 10:01pm On Aug 16, 2022
SisterAnn:
His achievement is online for all to see. It has been posted here severally and made front page severally. Look for it.
How do you sleep with the imagery Obi achievement?
Re: Incitement And The 2023 Polls - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by azpekuliar: 10:14pm On Aug 16, 2022
Afamed:

Typical of Obiediot

Hahaha.. typical BATStard. You who calls Obidients zombies. You cannot take but you can dish out.
Re: Incitement And The 2023 Polls - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by Afamed: 10:16pm On Aug 16, 2022
azpekuliar:

Hahaha.. typical BATStard. You who calls Obidients zombies. You cannot take but you can dish out.

Only Zombies are obiedient
Re: Incitement And The 2023 Polls - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by WhizdomXX(m): 10:23pm On Aug 16, 2022
Kingcalls:
We know Agbadorians when they talk

Some people that were listened too and respected in the past have lost credibility and will go extinct after the elections ... they will regret collecting money to plunge the country that is in ruins into more ruins ...

Segalinks
Oshimole
Keyamo
Deji Adeyanju
Femi Adesina
Dokubo
Chris Ngige
Umahi
Akpabio
Alade
Amechi ( although this one has started to realise)
Segalinks is with Atiku Abubakar do not be deceived. Pdp is the most formidable challenger to Nigeria's deliverer in 2023.

Re: Incitement And The 2023 Polls - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by ncoolsome(m): 10:24pm On Aug 16, 2022
Bukayosakes:
The Audition for the Inciter-In-Chief and Other Concerns Towards 2023 General Elections — Segun Awosanya (Segalink)

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/08/16/incitement-and-the-2023-polls/amp/

Sincerely speaking of u know u didn't read this write-up raise ur hand?
Re: Incitement And The 2023 Polls - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by azpekuliar: 10:32pm On Aug 16, 2022
Afamed:

Only Zombies are obiedient

Drug-filled BATstards supporting their druglord.
Re: Incitement And The 2023 Polls - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by SisterAnn(f): 10:38pm On Aug 16, 2022
Afamed:

How do you sleep with the imagery Obi achievement?
See Mumu question! What is imagery talk? What of magerine talk?
Re: Incitement And The 2023 Polls - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by Haywhy3579: 10:48pm On Aug 16, 2022
Invictus2214:
You just need to maintain serenity, obi only has beer company which will never be acceptable in northern nigeria, and when a drunkard is high to the peek that is when you know that you only have 8 trousers cou 1 wrist watch, ever since you started you big boy campaign have you not bought more than what he claimed.
I am a Yoruba from south west Nigeria and I concure with ur analysis. U have said it all. The only part u forgot was that he used the future savings of anambra youth to invest in beer and he called it innovative and business strategy. Who hero beer help except destruction

1 Like

Re: Incitement And The 2023 Polls - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by jubrilELsudan: 10:52pm On Aug 16, 2022
THIS IKEREGBE AGAIN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Never Sacked 3,500 Workers – Ihedioha Replies Hope Uzodinma / FG Earns N14trn From Crude Export – NNPC / "Steal Public Money, Go To Jail" - President Buhari Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.