Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,844 members, 7,828,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Incitement And The 2023 Polls - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Incitement And The 2023 Polls - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) (15933 Views)

Segun Awosanya (Segalink) Voted To Return Lekki Tollgate To LCC's Control / Segun Awosanya Withdraws From EndSARS, Declares Movement An Insurrection / Akin Alabi's Tweet About SEGUN AWOSANYA Segalink, That Put Him In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Incitement And The 2023 Polls - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by Acecube(m): 10:27am On Aug 17, 2022
Joshmoore:
wow, I almost made it! Moral; keep trying and never give up.

It seems like God created humans of different sense organs.

how can you live in Nigeria with the current happenings and still want to vote APC, and even the main man that spareheaded the evil plot to detrone a manageable performing government of Jonathan
the highest likes and shares I have seen on nairaland shocked

1 Like

Re: Incitement And The 2023 Polls - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by Joshmoore(m): 10:32am On Aug 17, 2022
Acecube:
the highest likes and shares I have seen on nairaland shocked

Aswear, I'm shocked too bro, first time I'd be shocked like Buhari .

1 Like

Re: Incitement And The 2023 Polls - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by Acecube(m): 10:37am On Aug 17, 2022
Joshmoore:

Aswear, I'm shocked too bro, first time I'd be shocked like Buhari .
Lol.. e reach to shock
Re: Incitement And The 2023 Polls - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by Geekhard: 12:13pm On Aug 17, 2022
Not surprised at this lengthy rant. Seun is equally on this table. They are all anti-Obi. If the man is destined to be Nigeria's President...no amount of bile from disgruntled fellows like this short ranter, Seun and co will stop it from happening.
Re: Incitement And The 2023 Polls - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) by Afamed: 8:01am On Aug 21, 2022
SisterAnn:
Write in Arabic next time.

I hardly engage inconsequential obiediot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Earns N14trn From Crude Export – NNPC / Alleged Video Of Female Cadet Being Dehumanised In NDA. / Pastor Bakare And Adeosun Didn’t Meet With President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.