Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,144 members, 7,849,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:38 AM

Lady Surprises Her Long Distance Boyfriend, His Reaction Is Priceless - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Surprises Her Long Distance Boyfriend, His Reaction Is Priceless (2171 Views)

Man Confronts His Girlfriend For Sending Her Ex-boyfriend His $300(video) / Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) / He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Surprises Her Long Distance Boyfriend, His Reaction Is Priceless by coxyfoxxy: 1:35am On Aug 19, 2022
A video where a lady surprised her long-distance boyfriend has warmed hearts online.

Watch the heartwarming video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ms2PLXm08v8

2 Likes

Re: Lady Surprises Her Long Distance Boyfriend, His Reaction Is Priceless by Giftexx: 5:18am On Aug 19, 2022
I buy all giftcards, eth and btc. iTunes, Amazon, Sephora, eBay and so on

Amazon £10 Urgently needed
£10 only.

Could be promotional code, I don't mind

BTC paypal paxful Bitcoin Skrill
Re: Lady Surprises Her Long Distance Boyfriend, His Reaction Is Priceless by Waterlilly: 8:20am On Aug 19, 2022
fake

2 Likes

Re: Lady Surprises Her Long Distance Boyfriend, His Reaction Is Priceless by jeromestarks: 9:20am On Aug 19, 2022
If you didn't disvirgin your wife, then at least one of your children is not your own.
Prepare to spend your hard earned money on a child you didn't father.
Note that as soon as her ex shows up, she will fvck him again and again.
Once a woman starts misbehaving, know that she has started seeing another man.
The woman who loves you will not stress you.
Vote BAT. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Guys, What Can You Say About This? (pix Attached) / Animals Also Avoid Single Mothers / Guys, Help Me Out Before My “yet To Be Girlfriend” Catches Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.