Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,232 members, 7,849,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:42 AM

Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere (25739 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamila Dance To Buga Song At A Constituency Meeting In Surulere / Newspaper Vendors Slam Late Colleague Family Over N500m Demand From Gbajabiamila / Ifeanyichukwu Okereke's Family Demands ₦500 Milion From Gbajabiamila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by seunaj: 7:32am On Aug 19, 2022
tricksters:
Are you telling us what the pandora criminal
Peter Obi promise your Igbo fathers similar to what Ikpeazu promised your Igbo mothers N500 per each lunatic they gave birth to.

I dey try find 1 sense make I respond to for this comment, e con pain me say I no see any. E dey pain me for you. Are you this dummmb
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by biafranrealson: 7:32am On Aug 19, 2022
Hunger is a wicked slave master
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by Minjim: 7:32am On Aug 19, 2022
bewla:
No government good all over the world

Like my pastor will say position your self to get your position

APC no good my children enter school I pay over 500k

Pay my office space rent 180k rent another space 200k yet to build

Buy motor even its second hand

Feed cloth

And you want me to worry

Try do some thing forget government

You no be begger

If they don't want to help you help your self

We move

That's my prayer point.

God put me in position I'll not have to be affected by bad govt policies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by Slayar: 7:32am On Aug 19, 2022
rippa:

Gbajia have been in that house for only God knows when and don't have a single project in surulere and u are hear clapping and displaying your foolishness.
These people are just lucky that Lagos was once the capital of Nigeria for over 77years so they loot and loot.
Can u mention one constituency project gbajia has successfully executed for that number of years he has spent there?
Let them make river state or akwa ibom or anambra capital for just 30years, Lagos will be a playground

I am not from Surulere but I once worked there. Never say Gbaja doesn't have single project ,don't say what you don't know.

Gbaja is one of the most performing reps in Lagos ,he constantly holds meeting with his people .

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by bewla(m): 7:33am On Aug 19, 2022
rippa:

Gbajia have been in that house for only God knows when and don't have a single project in surulere and u are hear clapping and displaying your foolishness.
These people are just lucky that Lagos was once the capital of Nigeria for over 77years so they loot and loot.
Can u mention one constituency project gbajia has successfully executed for that number of years he has spent there?
Let them make river state or akwa ibom or anambra capital for just 30years, Lagos will be a playground
Enugu was once what Lagos was

Don't cry this is Lagos we like am like that

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by bewla(m): 7:34am On Aug 19, 2022
Minjim:

That's my prayer point.

God put me in position I'll not have to be affected by bad govt policies.

so shall it be as you seek you shall find
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by Mandate2023: 7:36am On Aug 19, 2022
seunaj:
Eweeee.. so, Lagosians don get this level of decorum to dey line up to enter a meeting hall ?? Shuu..?
Why will they not come when you have promised to share rice, Cassava, àgbàdo and garri... I suspect that queue wey I dey see, e fit be say them dey hand over 2,..2k as them dey enter the pavilion. Camera man, pls take us to the front of that queue and zoom out what is happening there.

Anything u like make u talk grin u go see crowd dey talk say them collect money........na papers them dey collect for obi meeting abi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by tricksters: 7:37am On Aug 19, 2022
They are not but we know you lot are the only ones your parents nurtured from the womb with endemic bigotry, chronic hate and an over dose of foolishness. That is why many lunatics from your tribe can be bold enough to sell a failure like the Pandora Criminal while at the same time tell Yorubas not to vote a performer like Tinubu.
Cantonese:

Olodo.

To you, the Igbo speaking people are the only ones who make up Nigeria. With nothing decent to say, with that your inability to contribute meaningfully in discussions like this, please hide your ignorance by staying quite. Watch and learn while reasonable persons discuss.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by bewla(m): 7:37am On Aug 19, 2022
rippa:

am sure some one has help me to answer your query

No need to close eye walk from stadium to lanre shittu motor if you see nothing then you cant see

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by colestephan86: 7:39am On Aug 19, 2022
Nonso92:
If Gbaja was the APC presidential candidate, I wouldn't have an issue voting for him.
The guy work show
Don't worry that issue u get go soon to to issue of blood
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by mascot87(m): 7:40am On Aug 19, 2022
Trust22:
They shall gather in vain

No they will not. Igbos will definitely labour in vain come 2023

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by DesignMaestro(m): 7:41am On Aug 19, 2022
Zydote:
Speaker Gbajabiamila
if say na dem gather dis kain crowd for their usual 'town hall meeting', we no go hear word again.

This is just a constituency o

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 19, 2022
Minjim:

Because

This is the structure I keep telling people. These politicians in Apc hold poverty alliavation programmes for party members almost every week in all LGAs. I Witnessed the crowd that attended one at Isolo and Festac LGAs, they're more than 200
Because Igbos are making noises online some are saying Peter Obi will even win Lagos.

That's why I call Igbos the 'food is ready' people. They do not believe in putting in the effort or time to prepare the meal but always show up to eat demanding the largest portion.

They don't acknowledge what others are in political terms and just think they can show and make noise that will magically get Obi, a political small boy running in a structureless Party, to Aso Rock.

Well campaign will start soon. Obidullards eyes go clear per how much of a political ant Obi is.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by geovegem(m): 7:42am On Aug 19, 2022
this serious
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by VULCAN(m): 7:42am On Aug 19, 2022
Gbaja is NOT a senator Oga!!

And holding meeting is your definition of what makes a person a performer.

Chaii. Nigerians have been so battered by evil leadership that performance is now based on who holds constant meetings with the citizens

Slayar:

I am not from Surulere but I once worked there. Never say Gbaja doesn't have single project ,don't say what you don't know.

Gbaja is one of the most performing senators in Lagos ,he constantly holds meeting with his people .
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by slowice(m): 7:42am On Aug 19, 2022
seunaj:
Eweeee.. so, Lagosians don get this level of decorum to dey line up to enter a meeting hall ?? Shuu..?
Why will they not come when you have promised to share rice, Cassava, àgbàdo and garri... I suspect that queue wey I dey see, e fit be say them dey hand over 2,..2k as them dey enter the pavilion. Camera man, pls take us to the front of that queue and zoom out what is happening there.

Brotherly na poverty dey motivate this queue.
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by bewla(m): 7:43am On Aug 19, 2022
Trust22:
They shall gather in vain
don't sleep wake up
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by mascot87(m): 7:44am On Aug 19, 2022
LAGOS made the life of 90% of igbos living in Lagos better. If not for Lagos, 90% of igbos will be living in the villages of anambra and imo selling Opa. Same Lagos that made there life better is the same Lagos they are despising. Very useless ungrateful clowns

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by slowice(m): 7:45am On Aug 19, 2022
Nothing hunger no go cause for this country. e dey motivate people to do stupid things like queuing to see a career politician, sit for hour to listen to his boring nonsense even though you know he won't do shit.
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by Echoban: 7:45am On Aug 19, 2022
Throwback:
Wow!

See love.

Gbaja has taken up the fight for Tinubu.

Build men that can carry your matter on their head like gala.

E get why

But only Tinubu got it.

Gbajabiamila has technically taken over from Rauf Aregbesola in d inner circle.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by rippa(m): 7:47am On Aug 19, 2022
bewla:
Enugu was once what Lagos was

Don't cry this is Lagos we like am like that
Jesus Christ
Enugu was once the capital of What?
Lolzzzzz
Nigeria was created in 1914 and Lagos was initially capital of the western region from 1906 to 1914. When Nigeria was formed in 1914 it automatically becomes Nigeria capital down to 1991 when it was den moved to Abuja.
Please can u tell me the year Enugu became Nigeria CAPITAL?
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by Enyimbafc: 7:48am On Aug 19, 2022
Minjim:

Because

This is the structure I keep telling people. These politicians in Apc hold poverty alliavation programmes for party members almost every week in all LGAs. I Witnessed the crowd that attended one at Isolo and Festac LGAs, they're more than 200
Because Igbos are making noises online some are saying Peter Obi will even win Lagos.
You are a kid in the game of politics,in 2019 elections many voters were given money to bribe them but after the election,we found out most of them did not vote for our candidate rather the voted for their choice.This happen in my polling unit.Voting is done secretly and personal,so don't be deceive i will collect your gifts and still vote my choice.2023 is not far

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 19, 2022
tricksters:
They are not but we know you lot are the only ones your parents nurtured from the womb with endemic bigotry, chronic hate and an over dose of foolishness. That is why many lunatics from your tribe can be bold enough to sell a failure like the Pandora Criminal while at the same time tell Yorubas not to vote a performer like Tinubu.

Indeed. One was displaying this foolishness recently. I challenged him to show one political giant Obi has mentored to greatness and prominence whereas Tinubu can point to hundreds.

He said that Obi does not need to do those sort of things. shocked shocked shocked That was proof I was talking to an Igbo. Even a child knows the sacrosanct proof of great leadership.

I.e the ability of great leaders to nurture and elevate other leaders? Igbos are something else. Their own is just to get an IPOB President to Aso Rock. Nothing else.

Tell them Obi just shot someone dead in the Street and they will tell you that person deserved to die anyway. Jokers.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by rippa(m): 7:51am On Aug 19, 2022
Slayar:

Gbaja is one of the most performing senators in Lagos ,he constantly holds meeting with his people .
You are the one saying what you don't know now.
Gbajia is not a senator but a house of rep member and I having been living in surulere for 2years now. Apart from useless boreholes, name a good project he has executed
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by Krublog(m): 7:52am On Aug 19, 2022
Bodmum:
What are they lining up to do? Scavengers.

Allow them, it is their God given right.

However, ad they have shown up to support theirs, show up to support yours during and when campaign starts.

Finally, get your PVC ready and use same on election day.

Otherwise, 5kers will determine our date for a very long time to come.

God forbid that should happen.

Right?
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by bewla(m): 7:54am On Aug 19, 2022
rippa:

Jesus Christ
Enugu was once the capital of What?
Lolzzzzz
Nigeria was created in 1914 and Lagos was initially capital of the western region from 1906 to 1914. When Nigeria was formed in 1914 it automatically becomes Nigeria capital down to 1991 when it was den moved to Abuja.
Please can u tell me the year Enugu became Nigeria CAPITAL?
you only talk of western what about eastern
Region

Mind your line live us with our own

You want Biafra now you want Obi tomorrow God nos
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by id4sho(m): 7:54am On Aug 19, 2022
nazicartel:
Are they trying to tell me that he will go back to the house of Representatives?... This Lagos elections are very funny. Since I started following Nigerian Politics. This man has been in the house of representatives. No upgrading, No degrading. Just static
Godfather hasn't approved
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by Enyimbafc: 7:57am On Aug 19, 2022
Zico5:
Obidients will never listen. These are the real voters not online ranters. These people don't understand all the gimmick these guys are spewing. Deji Adeyanju understands better when he said Obidients are just wasting their time. They should get to real work instead of castigating and abusing people
OTONDO,so all the youth and people doing 1 million walk for Obi in nasarawa,calabar and other part of Nigeria don't have pvc,it is only your worthless Tinubu thugs that have pvc.2023 is not far
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by maste: 7:58am On Aug 19, 2022
RENT A CROWD NIGERIA LIMITED. VERY LUCRATIVE BUSINESS.
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by Slayar: 7:58am On Aug 19, 2022
rippa:

You are the one saying what you don't know now.
Gbajia is not a senator but a house of rep member and I having been living in surulere for 2years now. Apart from useless boreholes, name a good project he has executed

Laptops ,notes and textbooks for secondary school students

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by rippa(m): 7:58am On Aug 19, 2022
candidtalk:

Indeed. One was displaying this foolishness recently. I challenged him to show one political giant Obi has mentored to greatness and prominence whereas Tinubu can point to hundreds.

He said that Obi does not need to do those sort of things. That was proof I was talking to an Igbo. Abeg, should even a child not know of the sacrosanct proof of great leadership?

I.e the ability of great leaders to nurture and elevate other leaders? Igbos are something else. There own is just to get an IPOB President in Aso Rock. Nothing else. Tell them Obi just shot someone dead in the Street and they will tell you that person deserved to die anyway. Jokers.
You are just a bitter soul
Since when did making Fashola or aregbesola govs becomes the quality of a good leader.
What is the impact of those men to the common man on the street
So u are telling us Tinubu is going to Aso rock just to enrich his family and friends not the development of Nigeria.
So as a neutral person, if I asked u to sell tinubu to me, this is what u will point to?
That he made fashola and aregbesolagov.
Let me even assume I want to judge him on that aspect, aside political circle can u point anyway tinubu has made?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP / Biafra: Shut Down IPOB-Linked Youtube Channels – Buhari Govt Tells Google / ESN Enforces Anti-Grazing Ban In Enugu (Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.