Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,271 members, 7,839,360 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere (25713 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamila Dance To Buga Song At A Constituency Meeting In Surulere / Newspaper Vendors Slam Late Colleague Family Over N500m Demand From Gbajabiamila / Ifeanyichukwu Okereke's Family Demands ₦500 Milion From Gbajabiamila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by nazicartel(m): 8:29am On Aug 19, 2022
tricksters:
You n your father mother pus entire Igbo household can commit suicide over him going to the house. Go n worry about Abaribe Theodore Orji Kalu Orji Ikpeazu Ugwuayi n other life long failure you adore in Igboland.

You can wail about how I know you are igbo but your self hating foolishness sold you out

Why are you this bittered ?. Like are you foolishly stupid this early morning?... Don't even bring that hand this morning. You're sounding like they will replace Gbaja with an Igbo man. Look at how you're fighting for someone that doesn't know your hopeless father or foolish mother.
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by 3ple9iner: 8:32am On Aug 19, 2022
rippa:

Lolzzz
Eyah
We celebrate rubbish alot in this country
Make him step down make another person go
That place nor be his inheritance
Is obvious you don't have anything against this man
Ike Ekeweremadu is still a senator, you didn't ask for his achievements and are not bothered if he goes another term.
James Manager is also a senator
Ali Ndume is still serving
Leo Ogor is also a senator
John Owan is also a senator
Yakubu Barde, Philip Tanimu Aduda

This people are all serving senator and rep members till date, they have been serving for the same period Gbaja has been serving have you ever checked there records or call for them to be replaced? The answer is know because your problem is Lagos, Tinubu and everything he represents.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by Revolva(m): 8:32am On Aug 19, 2022
rippa:

You are the one saying what you don't know now.
Gbajia is not a senator but a house of rep member and I having been living in surulere for 2years now. Apart from useless boreholes, name a good project he has executed

Gbaja is doing well for surulere LG 1 well then Surulere 2

In surulere general he did well with street light in almost every street and he still need to do more ...

But some roads in Ijeshatedo are bad , especially ijesha road that link to adeshina street omo dat road na hell and the LCDA chairman Apatira is not doing anytin about that road .. as for Aguda Coker LCDA , is cool cos Aguda na old Lagos na, and it's still have it's vintage style, but they need to do the road of some inner street as well

Gbajamila de work , had it been he is d one contesting for President I will prefer him over BAT

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by Nayture147: 8:33am On Aug 19, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:
U dey craze?
Who dey support Obi?

You sure you no go need direct that question to your father for house ?
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 8:34am On Aug 19, 2022
Nayture147:

You sure you no go need direct that question to your father for house ?
Ho riẹ ti buru
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 19, 2022
Chidex50:

Nobody's hating you,just that you're supporting the wrong candidate for Nigerians

And you are supporting the right candidate ba? An unremarkable, unrepentant and shameless liar with a CV and history full of failures and incompetence that failed people expensively?

Obi is the right candidate yet under him Igbos were being murdered and dumped in Anambra rivers with their organs harvest in a show of disrespect to Anambra leadership that was headed by Obi at the time.

What happened in Anambra shows the perpetrators know the Governor is grossly incompetent or their brazen action confirms the killers are working with and carrying out the instruction of the governor.

The latter is probably the better fit because the main suspect, James Nwafor, remained notoriously and controversially connected with Obi and his successors till the recent #EndSARS protest made him flee underground.

Obi has failed and failed again everytime and everywhere be it as Anambra governor or as an APGA/PDP politician.

Whereas Tinubu has succeeded and set precedence at everything and everywhere whether as Lagos Governor or a founding father of ACN and APC.

I am always amused but never surprised at how you guys can suggest Tinubu, with so many spectacular successes to his name, is the wrong candidate while touting the serial failure called Obi the right candidate. It shows all of you are shameless bigots.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by Cantonese: 8:38am On Aug 19, 2022
Minjim:

Werey dey disguise!

You think we don't know those at the forefront of Peter Obi campaign?
Who is his spoke person?
All those remixing Emilokan song, who are they?

It's too late for you people to hide.
We all know the agenda. Some Nigerians may be sheepishly following the noise but we know better

Exactly what I said earlier.

Nothing meaningful to contribute. Having a brain according to nature, but unfortunately with the serious inability to reason rationally.

With absolutely no understanding of how politics plays out, aside from looking at the world from the window of your small corner.

Shame on all of you who think that one candidate can win by excluding others. Shame on you with you conceited archaic tribal belief.

Muntula like you who thinks Peter Obi is the only candidate contesting against your principal.

You perfectly described your type: WEREY, but without disguise.
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by Cantonese: 8:45am On Aug 19, 2022
Revolva:

Well noting like festac and isolo LGA

It's Amuwo odofin LGA and oshodi/isolo LGA

Please my brother, do not mind the complete OLODO. A fellow who does not know the local government areas and LCDAs in his beloved Lagos state, with a serious entitlement spirit and a dangerous inability to discuss rationally.
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by rippa(m): 8:45am On Aug 19, 2022
3ple9iner:

Is obvious you don't have anything against this man
Ike Ekeweremadu is still a senator, you didn't ask for his achievements and are not bothered if he goes another term.
James Manager is also a senator
Ali Ndume is still serving
Leo Ogor is also a senator
John Owan is also a senator
Yakubu Barde, Philip Tanimu Aduda

This people are all serving senator and rep members till date, they have been serving for the same period Gbaja has been serving have you ever checked there records or call for them to be replaced? The answer is know because your problem is Lagos, Tinubu and everything he represents.
Lolzz
Eyah
Everyone is not as tribalistic as u
The news is about gbajia and not all the names you just mentioned
When ekweremadu was on the news I was the first to castigate him here and enugu people for allowing that useless man to remain in the Senate.
ThankGod he didn't get the gov ticket and he is not going back to the Senate again, same with James manager.
So guy leave tribalism and call a spade a spade
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by Hallabee1(m): 8:46am On Aug 19, 2022
bewla:
All our haters shall not prosper

Person wey no like better thing make he close eye cross express

APC no good form your party run election win and do good

Or run to your town live us for Lagos

Lagos is walking and Lagos is moving

O ba je ti TI ti ti

Lagos for show

Sulere / Masha /ojuelegba /kilo/pako/

Any lagosian show love

Help me press like for Gbajabiala
Share for that boy in Lagos house of assembly

Ftc make them no thief am

I hate it when people no like better thing

Asiwaju ti siwaju na
Meaning

First is first for does who no hear Yoruba

Jagaban bugu là Asiwaju

Aje...

Gba bee...

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by Indispensable85(m): 8:46am On Aug 19, 2022
This is why Obi will finish distant 3rd. He has no structure. This is a rep member mobilizing his constituency.
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by DesignMaestro(m): 8:46am On Aug 19, 2022
Abeg move. Wetin bring TINUBU to my comment. You said Lagos was capital of western Nigeria untill 1914 and I argued that it was never a capital of western Nigeria. Why the long epistle?
rippa:

Oga wen was enugu the capital of Nigeria ?
You people just come and attribute the success of Lagos to Tinubu forgetting that there was a federal govt presence for 77years. From British colonization to military and civilian govt. There was jakande and mobolaji Johnson before him and fashola and ambode after him
If every of these govs have decided to keep hold of lagos as Tinubu is doing, there will be no money to work again.
At least I dey Lagos wen tinubu was gov
Nothing wey him Do
Abeg mention one major project him do apart from creating nuisances everywhere All in the name of revenue collection and lastma to help him rigged election.
Lagos was full of criminals during his time.
You can't pass oshodi or mile 2 immediately is 7pm.
It was when fashola entered that he started using soldiers to pack those boys at night and that was the first fight he had with Tinubu

Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by 3ple9iner: 8:47am On Aug 19, 2022
rippa:

You wan come kidnapped me.
Them dem say u nor see me
Why would I want to kidnap you?
I asked for your area not your house address, you said he only did boreholes and I wanted to direct you to places where he did road project.

Anyways, I am sure you are familiar with Adeniran Ogunsanya road yeah that road where ShopRite is all the adjoining streets in that road, the roads where done by Gbaja and they were done with solar street lights.
Also, Bode Thomas street all the way to iponri, the adjoining streets roads were done by Gbaja.
If you know games village, he did there road too.

I am sure you are also familiar with were spare parts are sold in ojuelegba, I am not sure who did the road but the street lights all the way to empire he did them. Not to talk of his street lights project all around surulere.
These are some of the projects I saw for my self and wasn't told of.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by etrouble: 8:49am On Aug 19, 2022
Trust22:
They shall gather in vain

Like your family has done over the decades.

Gbajabiamila has been winning election since 1999, you serial losers are saying they shall gather in vain. The only people gathering in vain are those that have been losing since our return to democracy
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by 3ple9iner: 8:53am On Aug 19, 2022
rippa:

Lolzz
Eyah
Everyone is not as tribalistic as u
The news is about gbajia and not all the names you just mentioned
When ekweremadu was on the news I was the first to castigate him here and enugu people for allowing that useless man to remain in the Senate.
ThankGod he didn't get the gov ticket and he is not going back to the Senate again, same with James manager.
So guy leave tribalism and call a spade a spade
Lol me tribalistic? I told you that your house his burning that you should leave another person's house that isn't and you are calling me tribalistic? Gbaja his loved in surulere and has done well for him to deserve the love and there is no law stopping him for contesting reason why he would continue to win because the people love him.
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by deeva2: 8:56am On Aug 19, 2022
We are beginning to tell them that Twitter structure and Party structure no be the same.

BAT 2023
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by rippa(m): 8:59am On Aug 19, 2022
3ple9iner:

Lol me tribalistic? I told you that your house his burning that you should leave another person's house that isn't and you are calling me tribalistic? Gbaja his loved in surulere and has done well for him to deserve the love and there is no law stopping him for contesting reason why he would continue to win because the people love him.
Oga for Edo state none of them they pass 8years.
Majority self na only 4years dem dey spend
You mess up we will bring u back.
We nor dey praise our oppressors.
Even as oshiomole performed very well in his first 4years as gov, he was rewarded with a second term but when he messed up, he was tot the lesson of his life.
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:03am On Aug 19, 2022
seunaj:
Eweeee.. so, Lagosians don get this level of decorum to dey line up to enter a meeting hall ?? Shuu..?
Why will they not come when you have promised to share rice, Cassava, àgbàdo and garri... I suspect that queue wey I dey see, e fit be say them dey hand over 2,..2k as them dey enter the pavilion. Camera man, pls take us to the front of that queue and zoom out what is happening there.

Lol... and Pvc is entrance ticket..2k... agbado cassava rice and beans.

And he is showing buga there.. .. yeye really dey smell.... so no body fit do the job he has been doing for over 19years no better person for lere abi..

He should use his family to mobile after all nah only him dey chop millions since 1999..

Nonsense... only God knows when this Zombies in that picture go get sense... 2k in 5years. And them billions in 5years..
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by slowice(m): 9:06am On Aug 19, 2022
DesignMaestro:
zoom and check. Do those people look like hungry mob to you?

That's pure loyalty. You can only earn it, you can't buy it.

Earn? Earned it by paying for it I guess.
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:06am On Aug 19, 2022
obyrich:
Nothing will happen to him. People campaigned and voted for Buhari in the South East in 2019. Nobody was attacked for it.
yet he didn't win a single south east state and got 10000 votes in Enugu
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by seunjungle1(m): 9:08am On Aug 19, 2022
Can you now see the real town hall meeting?No be that fuvk town hall meeting wey your mushroom party dey do....una never see anything, let the campaign begin
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 19, 2022
3ple9iner:

They are always inordinately angry and bitterly vitriolic about everything going on in even the smallest local Government in the SW yet they can never show any disdain for the misrule that has submerged all of Igboland in hideous backwardness currently.

Gbaja is a bona-fide and meritoriously supported son of Surulere and it is disgusting those not from even from the SW, let alone Gbajabiamila's constituency, are most vociferously and vocally bitter about his engagement with stakeholders he leads.

I just don't understand the sort of devilish and demonic hatred some are born with. How many Yorubas give a toss about Abia State to even be concerned about any local government there or her constituency leader?

I don't even know one single local government or senatorial District in ala Igbo to be forcefully putting mouth in their matter. Wetin concern me?
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 19, 2022
slowice:

Earn? Earned it by paying for it I guess.

Okay. He paid for it. So all the leaders in your backward State and region are saints and Angels ba?

Exactly same as you are desperately and fraudulently trying to portray Obi in comparison to others.

You lot will always be hateful losers because your core is rotten, hateful and hypocritical.
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by gigabyte13: 9:14am On Aug 19, 2022
The ipobians won't like dis
Wahala for who no like Lagos but refuse to leave Lagos for us wey love our Lagos.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 19, 2022
rippa:

So because I'm against your oppressor that have successfully brainwashed you with tribal sentiments, I automatically becomes an Obi supporter and that translate me to an IPOB.
Eyah
I am from delta state, born and brought up in Edo state and currently live in lagos. I have never cross river Niger. So I wonder how u will automatically tag anybody against tinubu as IPOB. Well, it only show one thing, that you are a tribal bigot that have so much hatred for the east.

Lol ..... and Igbos love Yorubas and Tinubu ba? That you're from Delta, if even telling the truth, means you cannot be a Yoruba-hater backing your brothers-in-hate from the SE? Bro get lost.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by jrusky(m): 9:19am On Aug 19, 2022
Imagine he even gather more crowd that any obi and Labour parlour and kitchen meetings they are doing all over the country like headless chicken.
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 19, 2022
gigabyte13:
The ipobians won't like dis
Wahala for who no like Lagos but refuse to leave Lagos for us wey love our Lagos.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bro, they can never leave Lagos. They love the State even more than their backward ala Igbo Villages they build empty and Lizard-infested mansions in.

They only act up and lie because they cannot own and control Lagos. Nothing tears at their soul more than the fact Yorubas are in charge of the geographical space they covet the most in the world yet cannot take charge of politically or administratively.

That is the main issue that sees them alone, of over 300 ethnic groups, being the loudest protagonists against Yoruba leaders of Lagos like Gbajabiamila who are in office courtesy of the majority votes of their constituency members.

Why, for God sake, must an Abian or Imolite be the angriest and most negatively vocal over Surulere dwellers showing love and support for their Representative in our federal House of Rep?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by 3ple9iner: 9:31am On Aug 19, 2022
rippa:

Oga for Edo state none of them they pass 8years.
Majority self na only 4years dem dey spend
You mess up we will bring u back.
We nor dey praise our oppressors.
Even as oshiomole performed very well in his first 4years as gov, he was rewarded with a second term but when he messed up, he was tot the lesson of his life.
Bro this man has done well and if his people decides to bring him back, we outsiders should face front. I stay in Alimosho and I have not seen any tangible thing our rep has done.
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by rippa(m): 9:31am On Aug 19, 2022
candidtalk:

Lol ..... and Igbos love Yorubas and Tinubu ba? That you're from Delta, if even telling the truth, means you cannot be a Yoruba-hater backing your brothers-in-hate from the SE? Bro get lost.
Lolzz
So u have successfully merged South South with South east?
Since when did delta state becomes a SE state?
I have not even stay in delta apart from visits. I grew up in Edo and I reside in Lagos now. I dey ground wen tinubu was gov so wen I go against him it's because of what I know during his time and what he is currently doin in Lagos now.
APC had the chance to present their best candidate in Osinbajo but decided to make a mockery of us.
How can a country like Nigeria move from buhari to tinubu ?
God abeg o
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 19, 2022
rippa:

Lolzz
So u have successfully merged South South with South east?
Since when did delta state becomes a SE state?
I have not even stay in delta apart from visits. I grew up in Edo and I reside in Lagos now. I dey ground wen tinubu was gov so wen I go against him it's because of what I know during his time and what he is currently doin in Lagos now.
APC had the chance to present their best candidate in Osinbajo but decided to make a mockery of us.
How can a country like Nigeria move from buhari to tinubu ?
God abeg o

Obvious you're the hater you call others. Tinubu , apart from Party affiliation to Buhari, is nothing like our current President.

They do not have the same political leaning, ideas or mentality. Most importantly, even those could be put aside to create a productive partnership that can deliver for Nigeria.

Yet Buhari publicly made it crystal clear he would not work with Tinubu perhaps because he had his own agenda and distinct idea of what a working Nigeria should look like.

Buhari, furthering claims he has a Fulani agenda, went with an 'inner crew' of the deceased Kyari, Mamman Daura, Malami etal. They should be blamed for Buhari's failure and not Tinubu everyone knows PMB ostracised and shunned.

If you were truly a detribalised Nigerian who means well for Nigeria then you would judge Tinubu and others solely on their achievements and performance in office to quickly note Tinubu is superior, by ten Country miles, to any of the others running.
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by rippa(m): 9:46am On Aug 19, 2022
3ple9iner:

Bro this man has done well and if his people decides to bring him back, we outsiders should face front. I stay in Alimosho and I have not seen any tangible thing our rep has done.
Baba I have no issue. Even if them like let them leave him there for eternity.
The only issue I have with them is to stop attributing the success of Lagos to any of this crops of criminals beginning from tinubu. And stop using Lagos to compare any other states in Nigeria or be using Lagos to laugh those guys from the south East
There is Osun, Oyo, ekiti, and even ondo, u will never see them using those states to compare any other state in Nigeria. If any state have enjoyed half of what Lagos enjoyed, I bet you Lagos would have been a play ground.
A capital of a country for 77years that even gowon didn't even know what to use money to do again in Lagos During the oil boom that he had to start importing cement upandan to build bridges.
Abuja is just 31years as capital and it's already competing with Lagos in terms of development not to mention 77years plus.
Tinbubu mismanaged Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Am Now Fully Obidient - See The Reasons - Odewale Adesoye / Atiku Speaks On The Naira Redesign Policy Of The CBN / APC Lauds Obiano Over Developmental Strides

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.