Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,033 members, 7,838,582 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere (25705 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamila Dance To Buga Song At A Constituency Meeting In Surulere / Newspaper Vendors Slam Late Colleague Family Over N500m Demand From Gbajabiamila / Ifeanyichukwu Okereke's Family Demands ₦500 Milion From Gbajabiamila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by Odidigboigbo(m): 7:59am On Aug 19, 2022
Throwback:
Wow!

See love.

Gbaja has taken up the fight for Tinubu.

Build men that can carry your matter on their head like gala.

E get why

But only Tinubu got it.
Which fight has he taken over? Is this not the same Gbaja that was forced out of senatorial race by a mare House of Assembly member, HON. WASIU ESHILOKUN SANNI?
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by awoniyi1236(m): 8:00am On Aug 19, 2022
grin
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by Nayture147: 8:01am On Aug 19, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:
All these GREEDY career politicians

Yes and your PO is not greedy at all abi? , right right..
��
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 19, 2022
rippa:

You are just a bitter soul
Since when did making Fashola or aregbesola govs becomes the quality of a good leader.
What is the impact of those men to the common man on the street
So u are telling us Tinubu is going to Aso rock just to enrich his family and friends not the development of Nigeria.
So as a neutral person, if I asked u to sell tinubu to me, this is what u will point to?
That he made fashola and aregbesolagov.
Let me even assume I want to judge him on that aspect, aside political circle can u point anyway tinubu has made?

And you a lying bigot who would deny the Earth is round if such favours your clannish IPObian agenda.

Anyone who denies that the ability to create other leaders is the hallmark of great leadership is just an IPOBian. Period. Dishonesty is second nature for you lot.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by 3ple9iner: 8:03am On Aug 19, 2022
rippa:

Gbajia have been in that house for only God knows when and don't have a single project in surulere and u are hear clapping and displaying your foolishness.
These people are just lucky that Lagos was once the capital of Nigeria for over 77years so they loot and loot.
Can u mention one constituency project gbajia has successfully executed for that number of years he has spent there?
Let them make river state or akwa ibom or anambra capital for just 30years, Lagos will be a playground
Oga stop lying have you stayed in surulere? This guy is loved all around surulere, ojuelegba etc some of his projects includes provision of laptops and tablets for secondary school students, he has done several streets/ close roads, not to talk about his street lights I remember I was able to work from bode Thomas to Yaba tech around 8pm because the street lights he provided even in shortcuts are always lite so I had nothing to fear.

These are some of the things I heard even from my short stay there.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by rippa(m): 8:03am On Aug 19, 2022
Slayar:

Laptops ,notes and textbooks for secondary school students
Lolzzz
So for the past 20years na laptop and textbooks he done fit buy
Nawa oo
We celebrate our oppressors too much in this country
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by olas24u(f): 8:04am On Aug 19, 2022
Trust22:
They shall gather in vain

"Do you know the language spoken in heaven is Igbo"?Do you know?Hen you don't know

Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by rippa(m): 8:05am On Aug 19, 2022
3ple9iner:

Oga stop lying have you stayed in surulere? This guy is loved all around surulere, ojuelegba etc some of his projects includes provision of laptops and tablets for secondary school students, he has done several streets/ close roads, not to talk about his street lights I remember I was able to work from bode Thomas to Yaba tech around 8pm because the street lights he provided even in shortcuts are always lite so I had nothing to fear.

These are some of the things I heard even from my short stay there.
Lolzzz
Eyah
We celebrate rubbish alot in this country
Make him step down make another person go
That place nor be his inheritance
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by Slayar: 8:05am On Aug 19, 2022
rippa:

Lolzzz
So for the past 20years na laptop and textbooks he done fit buy
Nawa oo
We celebrate our oppressors too much in this country

I don't need to argue with you,some of you online just want to argue aimlessly. I am not an APC member or supporter but do not slander Gbaja.

Take time and go to Surulere yourself and ask about Gbaja.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by bonnyhope: 8:05am On Aug 19, 2022
They re all there for anything available for sharing
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by Themandator: 8:07am On Aug 19, 2022
bewla:
All our haters shall not prosper

Person wey no like better thing make he close eye cross express

APC no good form your party run election win and do good

Or run to your town live us for Lagos

Lagos is walking and Lagos is moving

O ba je ti TI ti ti

Lagos for show

Sulere / Masha /ojuelegba /kilo/pako/

Any lagosian show love

Help me press like for Gbajabiala
Share for that boy in Lagos house of assembly

Ftc make them no thief am

I hate it when people no like better thing

Asiwaju ti siwaju na
Meaning

First is first for does who no hear Yoruba

Jagaban bugu là Asiwaju

BVAS election is all we need..... Dazall
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by Akummili: 8:07am On Aug 19, 2022
Gbaja wants to be Governor after sanwo-olu, but tulumbu will disappoint him embarassed
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by rippa(m): 8:08am On Aug 19, 2022
Slayar:

I don't need to argue with you,some of you online just want to argue aimlessly. I am not an APC member or supporter but do not slander Gbaja.

Take time and go to Surulere yourself and ask about Gbaja.
Oga I live in surulere and prior to living there I served in Lagos water co-operation so I dey pass there everytime. Nothing u fit tell me.
Make him step down for another person to go.
That place nor belong to him alone
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by bonnyhope: 8:08am On Aug 19, 2022
Minjim:

Because

This is the structure I keep telling people. These politicians in Apc hold poverty alliavation programmes for party members almost every week in all LGAs. I Witnessed the crowd that attended one at Isolo and Festac LGAs, they're more than 200
Because Igbos are making noises online some are saying Peter Obi will even win Lagos.

Poverty alleviation programme indeed

Who do you this thing

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by wolesmile(m): 8:10am On Aug 19, 2022
This one pass town hall meeting
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by DesignMaestro(m): 8:11am On Aug 19, 2022
rippa:

Jesus Christ
Enugu was once the capital of What?
Lolzzzzz
Nigeria was created in 1914 and Lagos was initially capital of the western region from 1906 to 1914. When Nigeria was formed in 1914 it automatically becomes Nigeria capital down to 1991 when it was den moved to Abuja.
Please can u tell me the year Enugu became Nigeria CAPITAL?
Lagos was never the capital of western region. It was a British colony separate from protectorate of southern Nigeria.
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by Fellows74: 8:11am On Aug 19, 2022
It will shock you when a forensic examination is conducted and you realise 60% of them are [code][/code]OBIDIENT
Minjim:

Because

This is the structure I keep telling people. These politicians in Apc hold poverty alliavation programmes for party members almost every week in all LGAs. I Witnessed the crowd that attended one at Isolo and Festac LGAs, they're more than 200
Because Igbos are making noises online some are saying Peter Obi will even win Lagos.
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by StarGra: 8:13am On Aug 19, 2022
One reason why Tinubu is very confident..

Throwback:
Wow!

See love.

E get why

But only Tinubu got it.
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by Awise09(m): 8:14am On Aug 19, 2022
Are those adults more than the youths in that LGA bcus I no see youths and the 2023 elections will decide the land slide by youth.
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by Slayar: 8:14am On Aug 19, 2022
rippa:

Oga I live in surulere and prior to living there I served in Lagos water co-operation so I dey pass there everytime. Nothing u fit tell me.
Make him step down for another person to go.
That place nor belong to him alone

If you say he spent a long time there.That is a fact and your opinion is valid;but to say he didn't do anything ,forget nobody will support you on that.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by rippa(m): 8:15am On Aug 19, 2022
candidtalk:

And you a lying bigot who would deny the Earth is round if such favours your clannish IPObian agenda.

Anyone who denies that the ability to create other leaders is the hallmark of great leadership is just an IPOBian. Period. Dishonesty is second nature for you lot.
So because I'm against your oppressor that have successfully brainwashed you with tribal sentiments, I automatically becomes an Obi supporter and that translate me to an IPOB.
Eyah
I am from delta state, born and brought up in Edo state and currently live in lagos. I have never cross river Niger. So I wonder how u will automatically tag anybody against tinubu as IPOB. Well, it only show one thing, that you are a tribal bigot that have so much hatred for the east.
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by 3ple9iner: 8:17am On Aug 19, 2022
rippa:

You are the one saying what you don't know now.
Gbajia is not a senator but a house of rep member and I having been living in surulere for 2years now. Apart from useless boreholes, name a good project he has executed
Where in surulere do you stay?
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by UptownVibes(m): 8:18am On Aug 19, 2022
See them on line like prisoners that they are.. Some students who has been at home for months now,will still be there to fool themselves...
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by Chidex50(m): 8:18am On Aug 19, 2022
bewla:

O ba je ti TI ti ti

Lagos for show

Any lagosian show love

Asiwaju ti siwaju na
Meaning

Jagaban bugu là Asiwaju
Nobody's hating you,just that you're supporting the wrong candidate for Nigerians
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 19, 2022
Throwback:
Wow!

See love.

E get why

But only Tinubu got it.

That is what I was trying to explain to the clannish and ethnocentric IPOBian clown above. Great leaders develop other leaders because they understand that no leader can do it all.

All great leaders need good leaders they can delegate through progressively in the search for solutions. No leader can do it all alone. Convening a Stellar team is even more important than.anything else in leadership.

Only IPOBian will deny this even when we are seeing the idea in dynamic motion today. Who is blind to have missed the fact that not many prominently known and respected leader have backed Obi?

Even his fellow Igbo leaders like Soludo, Ugwuanyi , Ikpeazu, Kalu etal have shunned him in a show of how they do not view cowarldy Obi a leader. Obi fled the PDP, where other leaders would have had to back him to victory, to go and buy an unopposed ticket from the loser Labour Party lol.

This was because Obi knows that other leaders fo not rate him.

Meanwhile Tinubu stood his ground and leaders in APC overwhelming showed Buhari, Adamu, Buni etal that this is the leader they wanted via handing BAT a landslide Primaries win. These are stunning displays of natural leadership talent (Tinubu) and the absence of it i.e Obi.

Only Igbos will refuse to acknowledge these things because the desperation to see an IPOB President in Aso Rock has blinded them to everything else including basic and fundamental rules of life, leadership and politics.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by treesun: 8:23am On Aug 19, 2022
bewla:

O ba je ti TI ti ti

Lagos for show

Any lagosian show love

Asiwaju ti siwaju na
Meaning

Jagaban bugu là Asiwaju

A man used Nigerian money to fix roads, but spent more to put his sign posts, Let him fix Itire-Ijesha Road potholes. Many people came to collect free food and money. It shows level of poverty APC has condemned people to, on a working day o!
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 8:24am On Aug 19, 2022
Nayture147:

Yes and your PO is not greedy at all abi? , right right..
��
U dey craze?
Who dey support Obi?
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by DesignMaestro(m): 8:26am On Aug 19, 2022
slowice:

Brotherly na poverty dey motivate this queue.
zoom and check. Do those people look like hungry mob to you?

That's pure loyalty. You can only earn it, you can't buy it.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by Revolva(m): 8:27am On Aug 19, 2022
Minjim:

Because

Well noting like festac and isolo LGA

It's Amuwo odofin LGA and oshodi/isolo LGA

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by rippa(m): 8:27am On Aug 19, 2022
DesignMaestro:
Lagos was never the capital of western region. It was a British colony separate from protectorate of southern Nigeria.
Oga wen was enugu the capital of Nigeria ?
You people just come and attribute the success of Lagos to Tinubu forgetting that there was a federal govt presence for 77years. From British colonization to military and civilian govt. There was jakande and mobolaji Johnson before him and fashola and ambode after him
If every of these govs have decided to keep hold of lagos as Tinubu is doing, there will be no money to work again.
At least I dey Lagos wen tinubu was gov
Nothing wey him Do
Abeg mention one major project him do apart from creating nuisances everywhere All in the name of revenue collection and lastma to help him rigged election.
Lagos was full of criminals during his time.
You can't pass oshodi or mile 2 immediately is 7pm.
It was when fashola entered that he started using soldiers to pack those boys at night and that was the first fight he had with Tinubu
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by rippa(m): 8:29am On Aug 19, 2022
3ple9iner:

Where in surulere do you stay?
You wan come kidnapped me.
Them dem say u nor see me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos From The PDP National Convention As President Jonathan Wins PDP Ticket / Sheriff Not In Support Of PDP's Rejection Of Edo Results / Biafra: Shut Down IPOB-Linked Youtube Channels – Buhari Govt Tells Google

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.