Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,087 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere (25709 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamila Dance To Buga Song At A Constituency Meeting In Surulere / Newspaper Vendors Slam Late Colleague Family Over N500m Demand From Gbajabiamila / Ifeanyichukwu Okereke's Family Demands ₦500 Milion From Gbajabiamila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by Topmaike007(m): 9:49am On Aug 19, 2022
nazicartel:
Are they trying to tell me that he will go back to the house of Representatives?... This Lagos elections are very funny. Since I started following Nigerian Politics. This man has been in the house of representatives. No upgrading, No degrading. Just static
even if I dey support Obi no mean say make I no give credit to whom ever deserve it..OGA, Gbaja try abeg

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by Chidex50(m): 9:49am On Aug 19, 2022
candidtalk:

And you are supporting the right candidate ba? An unremarkable, unrepentant and shameless liar with a CV and history full of failures and incompetence that failed people expensively?

Obi is the right candidate yet under him Igbos were being murdered and dumped in Anambra rivers with their organs harvest in a show of disrespect to Anambra leadership that was headed by Obi at the time.

What happened in Anambra shows the perpetrators know the Governor is grossly incompetent or their brazen action confirms the killers are working with and carrying out the instruction of the governor.

The latter is probably the better fit because the main suspect, James Nwafor, remained notoriously and controversially connected with Obi and his successors till the recent #EndSARS protest made him flee underground.

Obi has failed and failed again everytime and everywhere be it as Anambra governor or as an APGA/PDP politician.

Whereas Tinubu has succeeded and set precedence at everything and everywhere whether as Lagos Governor or a founding father of ACN and APC.

I am always amused but never surprised at how you guys can suggest Tinubu, with so many spectacular successes to his name, is the wrong candidate while touting the serial failure called Obi the right candidate. It shows all of you are shameless bigots.
Always copying and pasting! Can you verify all these nonsense you write uo there? Mugu!
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by nedu666: 9:52am On Aug 19, 2022
mascot87:
LAGOS made the life of 90% of igbos living in Lagos better. If not for Lagos, 90% of igbos will be living in the villages of anambra and imo selling Opa. Same Lagos that made there life better is the same Lagos they are despising. Very useless ungrateful clowns

Yet it did not make the life of 90% of yorubas living in lagos. Dunce
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by rippa(m): 9:58am On Aug 19, 2022
candidtalk:

Obvious you're the hater you call others. Tinubu , apart from Party affiliation to Buhari, is nothing like our current President.

They do not have the same political leaning, ideas or mentality. Most importantly, even those could be put aside to create a productive partnership that can deliver for Nigeria.

Yet Buhari publicly made it crystal clear he would not work with Tinubu perhaps because he had his own agenda and distinct idea of what a working Nigeria should look like.

Buhari, furthering claims he has a Fulani agenda, went with an 'inner crew' of the deceased Kyari, Mamman Daura, Malami etal. They should be blamed for Buhari's failure and not Tinubu everyone knows PMB ostracised and shunned.

If you were truly a detribalised Nigerian who means well for Nigeria then you would judge Tinubu and others solely on their achievements and performance in office to quickly note Tinubu is superior, by ten Country miles, to any of the others running.

You didn't see where I cited I was in Lagos During his times as gov (2002 to 2007)
Please what is tinubu achievement as gov?
I can remember vividly how popular oshodi and mile 2 under bridge were homes to different kind of criminals in Lagos den. Robbery, kidnapping, rituals, pick pocket etc.
So making Fashola gov after him is now an achievement to you guys?
The reason I even mention buhari is because of tinubu health status. The reason cabal took over buhari govt is because he is not healthy enough to do things himself and same will happen under tinubu if he is elected. many of them will use that opportunity to loot Nigeria dry because u don't know them and they are not accountable to you and it's exactly what is going on in Nigeria under buhari.
Please we don't need another cabal driven govt. We have suffered enough
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by mascot87(m): 9:58am On Aug 19, 2022
nedu666:

Yet it did not make the life of 90% of yorubas living in lagos. Dunce

It does. 90% of Yorubas in SW have a better life in SW than 95% of Igbos living in SE.
That is why millions of igbos rush to Sw

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 19, 2022
rippa:

Baba I have no issue. Even if them like let them leave him there for eternity.
The only issue I have with them is to stop attributing the success of Lagos to any of this crops of criminals beginning from tinubu. And stop using Lagos to compare any other states in Nigeria or be using Lagos to laugh those guys from the south East
There is Osun, Oyo, ekiti, and even ondo, u will never see them using those states to compare any other state in Nigeria. If any state have enjoyed half of what Lagos enjoyed, I bet you Lagos would have been a play ground.
A capital of a country for 77years that even gowon didn't even know what to use money to do again in Lagos During the oil boom that he had to start importing cement upandan to build bridges.
Abuja is just 31years as capital and it's already competing with Lagos in terms of development not to mention 77years plus.
Tinbubu mismanaged Lagos

The same bitter and excuses-filled rants of an irredeemable hater. Lagos is 77 years capital why can Tinubu not develop Osun and that nonsense.

The biggest transformation of Lagos happened under Tinubj who, along with others like Fashola, are universally credited with delivering the innovative policies and ideas that enables to become the 5th biggest economy in Africa in a relatively short period of time

Leaders converge on Lagos daily So, from.within and outside Nigeria, to understudy what makes Lagos tick.

Not surprised you can insist Tinubu and his fellow leaders of Lagos cannot take credit for the successes of Lagos yet same you want SE and SS leaders , like Obi, to take the plaudits for whatever you claim they have done in their States.

You're a clown not intelligent enough to argue convincely or cohesively. Acarbon copy of Peter Obi in fact.

A reality even Western experts accept and doff their hat to a local and hateful ignoramus like you will be denying just because you are loathe to give credit to Yorubas.

You people are wicked and hatefully evil walahi. Go ahead. Tell us that Princeton, below, is full of olodos and you and your fellow IPOBians alone know it all.

https://successfulsocieties.princeton.edu/publications/remaking-neglected-megacity-civic-transformation-lagos-state-1999-2012

Abstract

Lagos State began the twenty-first century as a boomtown crippled by crime, traffic, blight, and corruption.

A regional economic hub and burgeoning state of 13.4 million people, the megalopolis had a global reputation for government dysfunction.

Two successively elected governors, Bola Tinubu and Babatunde Fashola, worked in tandem to set the state on a new course. Beginning in 1999, their administrations overhauled city governance, raised new revenues, improved security and sanitation, reduced traffic, expanded infrastructure and transit, and attracted global investment.

By following through on their promises to constituents and forging a new civic contract between Lagos and its taxpayers, Tinubu and Fashola laid the foundations of a functional, livable, and sustainable metropolis.

Gabriel Kuris drafted this case study based on interviews conducted by Graeme Blair in Lagos, Nigeria, in August 2009 and by Kuris in Lagos, in October 2011 and in Providence, Rhode Island, in November 2012. Case published July 2014.

Associated Interview(s): Babatunde Fashola, Bola Tinubu

Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by Daniel76: 10:01am On Aug 19, 2022
fvck:

Amen
e never reach like that now
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by rippa(m): 10:02am On Aug 19, 2022
candidtalk:

The same bitter and excuses-filled rants of an irredeemable hater. Lagos is 77 years capital why can Tinubu not develop Osun and that nonsense.

The biggest transformation of Lagos happened under Tinubj who, along with others like Fashola, are universally credited with delivering the innovative policies and ideas that enables to become the 5th biggest economy in Africa in a relatively short period of time

Leaders converge on Lagos daily So, from.within and outside Nigeria, to understudy what makes Lagos tick.

Not surprised you can insist Tinubu and his fellow leaders of Lagos cannot take credit for the successes of Lagos yet same you want SE and SS leaders , like Obi, to take the plaudits for whatever you claim they have done in their States.

You're a clown not intelligent enough to argue convincely or cohesively. Acarbon copy of Peter Obi in fact.

A reality even Western experts accept and doff their hat to a local and hateful ignoramus like you will be denying just because you are loathe to give credit to Yorubas. You people are wicked and hatefully evil walahi.

https://successfulsocieties.princeton.edu/publications/remaking-neglected-megacity-civic-transformation-lagos-state-1999-2012

I tot I was talking to a reasonable unbiased homo sapien
Now i know same tribalism eat all of you.
You will see the truth and paint it black because it's from your region.
And who even tell u I'm supporting Obi?
What happened to Atiku, kwakwaso or Sowore.
Anybody speaking the truth to u guys are Obi supporters. You just hate South east for no reason. God will help u people
Enjoy ur day

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by Minjim: 10:05am On Aug 19, 2022
In 1999 if you waste your time bribing voters, you be mumu.

In the presidential election, there was a polling unit in front of my house we made a deal with the Pdp agent that if we thumb print two ookley for AD, we'll do one for Pdp.

That's what we did till we finished the whole papers

Enyimbafc:
You are a kid in the game of politics,in 2019 elections many voters were given money to bribe them but after the election,we found out most of them did not vote for our candidate rather the voted for their choice.This happen in my polling unit.Voting is done secretly and personal,so don't be deceive i will collect your gifts and still vote my choice.2023 is not far
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by Jostoman: 10:06am On Aug 19, 2022
Zydote:
Speaker
JANDOR is coming
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by Jostoman: 10:07am On Aug 19, 2022
bewla:
All our haters shall not prosper

Person wey no like better thing make he close eye cross express

APC no good form your party run election win and do good

Or run to your town live us for Lagos

Lagos is walking and Lagos is moving

O ba je ti TI ti ti

Lagos for show

Sulere / Masha /ojuelegba /kilo/pako/

Any lagosian show love

Help me press like for Gbajabiala
Share for that boy in Lagos house of assembly

Ftc make them no thief am

I hate it when people no like better thing

Asiwaju ti siwaju na
Meaning

First is first for does who no hear Yoruba

Jagaban bugu là Asiwaju
JANDOR is your next governor in Lagos State.
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by Minjim: 10:08am On Aug 19, 2022
Cantonese:

Olodo.

To you, the Igbo speaking people are the only ones who make up Nigeria. With nothing decent to say, with that your inability to contribute meaningfully in discussions like this, please hide your ignorance by staying quite. Watch and learn while reasonable persons discuss.

Why do you always want to reap where you didn't sow?

Don't hate me, learn the game and how to win it
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by Minjim: 10:09am On Aug 19, 2022
Jostoman:
JANDOR is your next governor in Lagos State.

No wahala, as long as he's Yoruba
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 19, 2022
rippa:

I tot I was talking to a reasonable unbiased homo sapien
Now i know same tribalism eat all of you.
You will see the truth and paint it black because it's from your region.
Enjoy ur day

Abeg shut up. I just can't stand hateful liars. That is my issue with you and most IPOBian haters. Even if I hate you I won't lie about you.

It says a lot about your character that you can lie about others deliberately for no just or valid reason. It proves you are wicked and consumed with hate. Otherwise you'd know how to praise even your worst enemies and give them credit when factually merited.

As an example, deal with the Princeton case study attributing the success of Lagos to Tinubu and Fashola, in contrast to your claim and that of all IPOBians, or shut the fck up.

I don't want to hear from you anymore other than to read your fact-based and convincing rebuttal of what is shown below from folks I know are more objective and likely far more intelligent than you are.

Abstract

Lagos State began the twenty-first century as a boomtown crippled by crime, traffic, blight, and corruption.

A regional economic hub and burgeoning state of 13.4 million people, the megalopolis had a global reputation for government dysfunction.

Two successively elected governors, Bola Tinubu and Babatunde Fashola, worked in tandem to set the state on a new course. Beginning in 1999, their administrations overhauled city governance, raised new revenues, improved security and sanitation, reduced traffic, expanded infrastructure and transit, and attracted global investment.

By following through on their promises to constituents and forging a new civic contract between Lagos and its taxpayers, Tinubu and Fashola laid the foundations of a functional, livable, and sustainable metropolis.

Gabriel Kuris drafted this case study based on interviews conducted by Graeme Blair in Lagos, Nigeria, in August 2009 and by Kuris in Lagos, in October 2011 and in Providence, Rhode Island, in November 2012. Case published July 2014.

Associated Interview(s): Babatunde Fashola, Bola Tinubu

Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by Kingzeez10: 10:17am On Aug 19, 2022
duduade:

To collect their 2500 naira na

Loool

Awon werey
But if it was for Peter Obi , na real love?
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by utenwuson: 10:18am On Aug 19, 2022
obyrich:
Nothing will happen to him. People campaigned and voted for Buhari in the South East in 2019. Nobody was attacked for it.
can we place a bet on it now? Any amount, this is not 2019, let's bet 500k, I will prink a campaign poster for you to carry for one hour in onitsha, if you survive, you take the money, find any account so we can both debosit money into
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by duduade: 10:19am On Aug 19, 2022
Kingzeez10:

But if it was for Peter Obi , na real love?

Remember
Peter doesn't have money to share o
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by Harmattan123(m): 10:22am On Aug 19, 2022
Some politicians are like Isaiah 56 vs 11
I'm not a preacher man type grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by Kingzeez10: 10:24am On Aug 19, 2022
duduade:

Remember
Peter doesn't have money to share o
Thats for his mumu blind followers. If you believe Peter Obi wouldn't share money for campaign, you shouldn't be talking when issue of politics is being raised. Even Kingsley Moghalu shared money during last election.
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 19, 2022
Chidex50:
Always copying and pasting! Can you verify all these nonsense you write uo there? Mugu!

Lol. When reality indicts the fraudsters you IPOBians love and worship, it is now "copying and pasting". You lot are not fooling anyone.

Is your defence of "innocent" Kanu who is "not guilty" of any act of terror not same as your stupid and shamelessly dishonest defence of Obi in regards to the atrocities of James Nwafor?

Yes OO. 'Copy and past' when it comes to IPOB saint Obi but complete gospel truth when you IPOBians claim Tinubu ia drug dealing pals with Pablo Escobar and murdered Fusho Williams plus even killed Bola Ige with his own hand.
Jokers.

Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by obyrich(m): 10:43am On Aug 19, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
yet he didn't win a single south east state and got 10000 votes in Enugu
10, 000 votes by spirits?
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by Allisgud: 10:55am On Aug 19, 2022
This one go come out one day say he won run for presidency
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by ejimatic: 10:57am On Aug 19, 2022
Zydote:
Speaker
I won't qbuse anubody because we are all faceless on Nairaland and I respect everybody regardless of yuur opinions on matter. However I will be candd as usual in saying that Igbos in Lagos especially in Leki will vote Obi but Lagos is for BAT and Lagosians will massively vote for him Igbos cannot take Lagos over from IBILE,
I orodu Badagry Ikeja Lagos Island and Epe
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by nazicartel(m): 11:04am On Aug 19, 2022
Topmaike007:
even if I dey support Obi no mean say make I no give credit to whom ever deserve it..OGA, Gbaja try abeg
If he has tried and his people wants him back. Then he can go back. I even like seeing him there with his white hair and sound English
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by Chidex50(m): 11:10am On Aug 19, 2022
candidtalk:

Lol. When reality indicts the fraudsters you IPOBians love and worship, it is now "copying and pasting". You lot are not fooling anyone.

Is your defence of "innocent" Kanu who is "not guilty" of any act of terror not same as your stupid and shamelessly dishonest defence of Obi in regards to the atrocities of James Nwafor?

Yes OO. 'Copy and past' when it comes to IPOB saint Obi but complete gospel truth when you IPOBians claim Tinubu ia drug dealing pals with Pablo Escobar and murdered Fusho Williams plus even killed Bola Ige with his own hand.
Jokers.

BAT is obviously guilty of those heavy allegations and you know it. But tribalism has eaten deep into the fabrics of your existence. Your Principal will never be Nigerian President. HE PO,2023 PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA INSHA ALLA
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by Nayture147: 11:38am On Aug 19, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:

Ho riẹ ti buru

Ori Baba tobi e Lomo Buru
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by Minjim: 11:55am On Aug 19, 2022
I know it's Amuwo and Isolo/ Ishodi but the LGA buildings are in Festac and Isolo .
Revolva:

Well noting like festac and isolo LGA

It's Amuwo odofin LGA and oshodi/isolo LGA
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 19, 2022
Chidex50:

BAT is obviously guilty of those heavy allegations and you know it. But tribalism has eaten deep into the fabrics of your existence. Your Principal will never be Nigerian President. HE PO,2023 PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA INSHA ALLA

Joker. Other Yorubas can indulge you. Not me
You're a kid in terms of knowledge about Nigerian political reality.

I am involved in Nigerian politics enough to know Peter Obi stands no chance and is likely using the clannish and fundamentally radical nature of the average Igbo to visually project himself for future profit.

Wait and see. It will become obvious Peter Obi is using you delusional and misguided fantasist for his own agenda.
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 19, 2022
Kingzeez10:

Thats for his mumu blind followers. If you believe Peter Obi wouldn't share money for campaign, you shouldn't be talking when issue of politics is being raised. Even Kingsley Moghalu shared money during last election.

Lol. Peter Obi bought the Labour ticket with raw dollars. IPOBians can continue fooling themselves he is a Saint.

He flees PDP primaries and just becomes the candidate of the Labour Party without contest? Does that make sense to anyone who accepts the reality of Nigeria?

The totally worthless, broke and structureless Labour Party accepted Obi because of his 'Angel Gabriel' credentials?

We dey laff at the ignorance of hypocrites and bigots who tout all their own , from kanu to Ojukwu and now Obi, as angels yet claim all others are demons.
Re: Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere by Headachetoigboh(f): 1:00pm On Aug 19, 2022
bewla:
All our haters shall not prosper

Person wey no like better thing make he close eye cross express

APC no good form your party run election win and do good

Or run to your town live us for Lagos

Lagos is walking and Lagos is moving

O ba je ti TI ti ti

Lagos for show

Sulere / Masha /ojuelegba /kilo/pako/

Any lagosian show love

Help me press like for Gbajabiala
Share for that boy in Lagos house of assembly

Ftc make them no thief am

I hate it when people no like better thing

Asiwaju ti siwaju na
Meaning

First is first for does who no hear Yoruba

Jagaban bugu là Asiwaju

Hahahahahah
This one dey write full script but morning food him never chop and no hope for that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dr. Olu Agunloye Is Wanted By EFCC / Fati Abubakar, Nigeria’s Most Unique First Lady / I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.