Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (photo) (5957 Views)

Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) / MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (Photo) / Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Will Surely End Up Like This!! [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:02am On Aug 19, 2022
Repost

You know, when we shade simps or more verbally put, NICE GUYS, people just think we are being mean or we are just competing to feel superior, but the funny thing is that we are actually just trying to look out for these blind men in the best way that we can! We are men, thats what we do!

Why would you let a train run you over, get you to the hospital, only for you to get well and the first thing you want to do is recommend that same train to take you home from the hospital
One thing simps do not seem to understand is that they will always be under every other person in the society, nothing good ever comes to them, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

As a good guy, you will never get what you deserve from women, the only thing that comes to you from them are LEFTOVERS. Permit me to add that most married men today are SIMPS! Your wife took you because you were the idi0t willing to accept SCRAPS!

Still Typing...

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:08am On Aug 19, 2022
There is absolutely nothing good in being a step father, but you are just the idiott available to a single mother, there is nothing wrong with you not being likeable by women, but i promise you, when she is done fvvcking all her LIKEABLES, you are the person she will come back to rest on after those guys throw her out! So then i ask you, where is your dignity then

Are you saying that all your resources, everything you have worked for all your life will then be enjoyed with someone that has absolutely nothing of value anymore to offer? THINK!

You deserve better than that, you deserve the best of women, so therefore if the best woman doesn't seem to exist, well then do not attach yourself to the worst, you have the liberty to choose, learn to have standards, that is exactly what REDPILLERS have and thats the exact same thing we want you to have!
TAKE THE REDPILL!
Stay Woke!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (photo) by Qatar2022: 11:10am On Aug 19, 2022
Guys beware of this gender

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:15am On Aug 19, 2022
Qatar2022:
Guys beware of this gender
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (photo) by Jashub: 11:32am On Aug 19, 2022
Hmmm....that screenshot is a revelation ! shocked I'll save it for posterity purposes and use it as a reminder to focus on myself rather than the elusive dream of settling down with a bitch

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (photo) by Mikester: 11:33am On Aug 19, 2022
Some months ago, I used to have some reservations about what you do here based on the issues with your mom and bitterness to women generally, but with the rate some men's stupidity persist, I am wholeheartedly inclined with your messages.

Keep spreading the truth. Perhaps the next idiot might be redeemed.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (photo) by viyon02: 11:36am On Aug 19, 2022
Tooh over to you guys.
Re: MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (photo) by Osashalom: 11:46am On Aug 19, 2022
Jashub:
Hmmm....that screenshot is a revelation ! shocked I'll save it for posterity purposes and use it as a reminder to focus on myself rather than the elusive dream of settling down with a bitch

where is the screenshot? I can't find it
Re: MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:59am On Aug 19, 2022
Jashub:
GOOD DECISION!

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:00pm On Aug 19, 2022
Mikester:
Some months ago, I used to have some reservations about what you do here based on the issues with your mom and bitterness to women generally, but with the rate some men's stupidity still persist, I am wholeheartedly inclined with your messages.

Keep spreading the truth. Perhaps the next idiot might be redeemed.
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:03pm On Aug 19, 2022
As A Man, You Are Always An Opportunity For Every Biittch Out There, Your Job Is To Make Sure That You Are At Least Not A Wack One!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:22pm On Aug 19, 2022
HoePimp:
This is the potion JennyClay and Siofra want for their made men.

Give them pvssy without salvage value and expect to be still able to gold dig grin
Whatever this implies.
Re: MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:26pm On Aug 19, 2022
Osashalom:

where is the screenshot? I can't find it
I will try solving this problem if possible.
Although the photo is very much active right now.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (photo) by RedpillAnalyst: 12:41pm On Aug 19, 2022
Last redpill to understand is women have a very strong attraction toward evil, dangerous and manipulative men. DARK TRIAD PERSONALITY I have come to believe it is ingrained in their DNA. Some people know this truth that is why some cultures chaperone and monitor their daughters because they know their daughters have a deep instinctual attraction to bad guys.

As a challenge, if you can, ask your sisters, your aunts, even your wife or your now girlfriend to describe their first 3 guys in their life you will validate the fact that a good person is the last resort for women.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (photo) by LikeAking: 12:42pm On Aug 19, 2022
This world is really wicked.

A reason i dont listen to religious doctrines.

Dia is nothing for good people in this world.

Dont encourage me to be good or holy.

Who holyness help?

If a good man no get or know all these bad boys flows, he becomes a nuisance in marriage.

Life is up side down.

8 Likes

Re: MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (photo) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 19, 2022
RedpillAnalyst:
Last redpill to understand is women have a very strong attraction toward evil, dangerous and manipulative men. DARK TRIAD PERSONALITY I have come to believe it is ingrained in their DNA. Some people know this truth that is why some cultures chaperone and monitor their daughters because they know their daughters have a deep instinctual attraction to bad guys.

As a challenge, if you can, ask your sisters, your aunts, even your wife or your now girlfriend to describe their first 3 guys in their life you will validate the fact that a good person is the last resort for women.
This picture is all-revealing
Re: MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:52pm On Aug 19, 2022
RedpillAnalyst:

TRP IS FVVCKING GOLDEN!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:53pm On Aug 19, 2022
LikeAking:
This world is really wicked.

A reason i dont listen to religious doctrines.

Dia is nothing for good people in this world.

Dont encourage me to be good or holy.

Who holyness help?

If a good man no get or know all these bad boys flows, he becomes a nuisance in marriage.

Life is up side down.

GOOD GUYS only get the leftovers of what the BAD GUYS enjoy!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (photo) by LikeAking: 12:55pm On Aug 19, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
GOOD GUYS only get the leftovers of what the BAD GUYS enjoy!!

Life?
Re: MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:56pm On Aug 19, 2022
Oregbe17:
This picture is all-revealing
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (photo) by Jennyclay(f): 12:57pm On Aug 19, 2022
HoePimp:
This is the potion JennyClay and Siofra want for their made men.

Give them pvssy without salvage value and expect to be still able to gold dig grin
Are you a zombie? You guys are just following this thegidredpiller like a lost sheep.

He hate his mother so much reason he use derogatory words on women. Don't you have sense undecided?

A damaged guy is encouraging you to hate women and even your own mother yet you lots are giving him listening hears. Are you guys this senseless??

Here is the thread :
https://www.nairaland.com/7033914/those-asking-why-hate-mother

I can see you lots are suffering from schizophrenia. Please this should be the last time you would ever mention me again!!

Bunch of sickos!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:01pm On Aug 19, 2022
LikeAking:

Life?
Take the Redpill, infact i advice you OV£RDOSE ON IT!!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (photo) by Fira09(m): 1:02pm On Aug 19, 2022
Please guys ignore that LovePeddler with the moniker jenny(f).

She needs mental rehabilitation.

4 Likes

Re: MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:03pm On Aug 19, 2022
Fira09:
Please guys ignore that LovePeddler up my post
Exactly.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:15pm On Aug 19, 2022
NO.7 ON TRENDING!!
We Are The First Romance On Trending!!

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:35pm On Aug 19, 2022
Fira09:
Please guys ignore that LovePeddler with the moniker jenny(f).

She needs mental rehabilitation.
As always.
Re: MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (photo) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 19, 2022
Re: MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:42pm On Aug 19, 2022
NO.6 ON TRENDING!!
Re: MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (photo) by imagrg(m): 1:47pm On Aug 19, 2022
We should all shut up here!
Most of us were one time or the other, SIMPS just that some of us think we have outgrown ours.
It's like I hear my Pastor preaching fornication when at one time I saw her with a Choir Mistress at a brothel. He asked me to keep it a secret though.
We are all hypocrites to this plight. Even those who condemn being SIMPS, can still be manipulated by women.
The only problem there is that they are too broke to keep a lady.

WHEN YOU SEE A MAN OR BOY IN RELATIONSHIP WITH A LADY, BE REST ASSURED THAT HE IS ALREADY UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF THAT LADY. BUT HE WOULD CLAIM IT IS LOVE! AND THAT MAKES HIM A SIMP ALREADY!
Let me tell you, this....
WE ARE ALL SIMPS.
And it would be difficult to kill that SIMP influence in us!

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:52pm On Aug 19, 2022
imagrg:
We should all shut up here!
Most of us were one time or the other, SIMPS just that some of us think we have outgrown ours.
It's like I hear my Pastor preaching fornication when at one time I saw her with a Choir Mistress at a brothel. He asked me to keep it a secret though.
We are all hypocrites to this plight. Even those who condemn being SIMPS, can still be manipulated by women.
The only problem there is that they are too broke to keep a lady.

WHEN YOU SEE A MAN OR BOY IN RELATIONSHIP WITH A LADY, BE REST ASSURED THAT HE IS ALREADY UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF THAT LADY. BUT HE WOULD CLAIM IT IS LOVE! AND THAT MAKES HIM A SIMP ALREADY!
Let me tell you, this....
WE ARE ALL SIMPS.
And it would be difficult to kill that SIMP influence in us!
Who else is laughing at this raw bullshiit

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Prefer A Small Firm Breast Than A Big Slipper Breast / Why Do Most Men Not Wear Their Wedding Rings / Must Wearing A Ring On The Fourth Finger Be A Sign That One Is Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.