Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,474 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps ! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps ! (12144 Views)

I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda / GOV.FASHOLA,ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU GET N600 MILLION BULLET PROOF JEEPS / Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps ! by RickyRoss1(m): 11:36am On Aug 08, 2011
Benez:

These Ibo guys will not be allowed to destroy our heritage. Ngige bought a bullet proof jeep whilst he was the gov of Anambra in which he had an accident within a week and the jeep was a write off. Fashola constructed a lot of roads, built hospitals, schools e.t.c this media forum did not report all these. A former gov in d east was alleged to have collected money from job seekers under the pretence of getting them jobs. Jobs, he did not provide, money, he did not refund. Pls treat your wound b4 attending to others.

Brotherly pls let us not go into another tribal war here. I am Igbo and I respect Fashola a lot, including Sulivan Chime, Amechi and Rochas because I have been to all these states, spent weeks there and witnessed the massive transformations going on in their states. Even if someone come here on Nairaland to claim Fashola raped their mother without any evidence that is not enough reason to badmouth the entire Igbo nation. What evidence do you have to prove that the poster is from Igbo? Just so you know, Fashola and all the governors i mentioned above are all human beings and they all are not perfect. During the last election i didnt vote for party or tribe, not even religion. I look at the individual critically and not the party or tribe he belong. Nigeria cannot move forward till we get rid of tribalism, Finally, Fashola is one of the few good leaders we have in Nigeria today and thats a FACT.
Re: Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps ! by grabdbull: 11:45am On Aug 08, 2011
Ricky_Ross:

Brotherly pls let us not go into another tribal war here. I am Igbo and I respect Fashola a lot, including Sulivan Chime, Amechi and Rochas because I have been to all these states, spent weeks there and witnessed the massive transformations going on in their states. Even if someone come here on Nairaland to claim Fashola violated their mother without any evidence that is not enough reason to badmouth the entire Igbo nation. What evidence do you have to prove that the poster is from Igbo? Just so you know, Fashola and all the governors i mentioned above are all human beings and they all are not perfect. During the last election i didnt vote for party or tribe, not even religion. I look at the individual critically and not the party or tribe he belong. Nigeria cannot move forward till we get rid of tribalism, Finally, Fashola is one of the few good leaders we have in Nigeria today and thats a FACT.

Lovely post.
Re: Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps ! by EkoIle1: 12:04pm On Aug 08, 2011
djustice:

Let me ask you this, omo-Iragbiji-nile, and I sincerely hope that your cocaine addled brain (we know you've been sniffing the residuals from Tinubu's cocaine infested anus) will understand the questions:

1. When was Alpha Beta formed and who are the shareholders?

2. For a company to take on the "contract" assigned to it by Oju-Yobo (Tinubu), it should have had some kind of track record. Could you tell this house what Alpha Beta's track record was prior to 1999?

3. I put it to you that it had NONE. ZERO. No history prior to May 29, 1999, yet Bola Oju-Yobo Amoda Ogunlere Tinubu saw fit to kick out Adekanola and Co, a company with a very good track record, only to replace them with an unknown, hitherto non-existent company. If that is not at least evidence of abuse of office, and a clear indication of conflict of interest as well as a pointer to the possibility of the most heinous type of official racketeering to NORMAL, SENSIBLE, RIGHT-THINKING, MORALLY UPRIGHT people, I don't know what is. Of course, we all know that all the aforesaid qualities cannot under any circumstances be attributed to your cocaine sniffing boss, Tinubu, or to you, his anus osculating lackey, so we understand your fake indignation!

4. Who is the owner of Deux Projects, and what was their track record prior to being awarded an eye-watering multi-billion naira "contract" for the "upgrade" of LASUTH, for which they were paid 80% in advance? 80% of N5.2billion upfront!!! Is that not corruption? Again, the cocaine in your system will shout no, and you will start pouring smoke from every orifice in your faeces perforated body. Ode!

God Almighty will punish all those who are stealing from Lagos, you, Ojuyobo Yekini Amoda Ogunlere, a.k.a. Bola Tinubu (that name belongs to a woman who attended Chicago State University, by the way), Fashola and everybody else they're sharing their ill-gotten wealth with, unto your generations. Of course, if you're not sharing out of the loot, you have nothing to fear and need not respond to this. If you respond, we know how you eat. Ode!

I could go on, but I'll stop for now and let you come and do your usual useless verbal gymnastics and bring your fake fire and brimstone on behalf of those whose faeces you've been eating for years now, Fashola and Ojuyobo!

Ode!

Showing us documented facts to show that both men own the comps you listed would have surfficed instead of boring me with the same dum.b and re.tarded market women rumor and senseless essay.

You really are a loser.
Re: Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps ! by djustice: 12:20pm On Aug 08, 2011
I knew the Iragbiji faeces you've been eating would not let you understand the questions I put, so let me ask them again, perhaps the repetition will push aside some of the faeces in your brain:

djustice:

Let me ask you this, omo-Iragbiji-nile, and I sincerely hope that your cocaine addled brain (we know you've been sniffing the residuals from Tinubu's cocaine infested anus) will understand the questions:

1. When was Alpha Beta formed and who are the shareholders?

2. For a company to take on the "contract" assigned to it by Oju-Yobo (Tinubu), it should have had some kind of track record. Could you tell this house what Alpha Beta's track record was prior to 1999?

3. I put it to you that it had NONE. ZERO. No history prior to May 29, 1999, yet Bola Oju-Yobo Amoda Ogunlere Tinubu saw fit to kick out Adekanola and Co, a company with a very good track record, only to replace them with an unknown, hitherto non-existent company. If that is not at least evidence of abuse of office, and a clear indication of conflict of interest as well as a pointer to the possibility of the most heinous type of official racketeering to NORMAL, SENSIBLE, RIGHT-THINKING, MORALLY UPRIGHT people, I don't know what is. Of course, we all know that all the aforesaid qualities cannot under any circumstances be attributed to your cocaine sniffing boss, Tinubu, or to you, his anus osculating lackey, so we understand your fake indignation!

4. Who is the owner of Deux Projects, and what was their track record prior to being awarded an eye-watering multi-billion naira "contract" for the "upgrade" of LASUTH, for which they were paid 80% in advance? 80% of N5.2billion upfront!!! Is that not corruption? Again, the cocaine in your system will shout no, and you will start pouring smoke from every orifice in your faeces perforated body. Ode!

God Almighty will punish all those who are stealing from Lagos, you, Ojuyobo Yekini Amoda Ogunlere, a.k.a. Bola Tinubu (that name belongs to a woman who attended Chicago State University, by the way), Fashola and everybody else they're sharing their ill-gotten wealth with, unto your generations. Of course, if you're not sharing out of the loot, you have nothing to fear and need not respond to this. If you respond, we know how you eat. Ode!

I could go on, but I'll stop for now and let you come and do your usual useless verbal gymnastics and bring your fake fire and brimstone on behalf of those whose faeces you've been eating for years now, Fashola and Ojuyobo!

Ode!

Now, answer the questions, faeces consumer!
Re: Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps ! by bionicman: 12:25pm On Aug 08, 2011
This people just waste governments money.

Can you imagine , Federal Government wants to spend $50 million on Obama's birthday.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-730260.0.html
Re: Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps ! by lagcity(m): 1:30pm On Aug 08, 2011
ak47mann:

Na 2day ACN party don finish be that grin grin

guy i hope you know this is wishful thinking, right? cheesy
Re: Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps ! by bionicman: 2:00pm On Aug 08, 2011
it was $75 million and it was slashed gown to $50 m, well lets just hope is not real.
Re: Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps ! by MMM2(m): 3:02pm On Aug 08, 2011
hmm angry
Re: Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps ! by bighead1(m): 3:50pm On Aug 08, 2011
bionicman:

it was $75 million and it was slashed gown to $50 m, well lets just hope is not real.

U mean our own F.G or the American F.G?
Re: Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps ! by kolexy(m): 3:53pm On Aug 08, 2011
Please dont bring tribalism into this thread, rather lets talk about these corrupt politicians. Its heartbreaking that Fashola that some people are even trying to project for 2015 can engage in such financial misappropriation. Tinubu is nothing but a thief. See links below

It is obvisious this post is all about 2015. Folks from greedy sectionof the country who are noted for the lust for ill gotten wealth wants to damage the reputation of this visionary Leader. May God help you in this destructive quest.
Re: Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps ! by badesco(m): 3:59pm On Aug 08, 2011
The jeeps for what? Who pays the bills? then who is fooling who? If is true, then this Guy must be a grand master of all fraud. Efcc should investigate it thoroughly.
Re: Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps ! by HighChief4(m): 4:27pm On Aug 08, 2011
kolexy:

It is obvisious this post is all about 2015. Folks from greedy sectionof the country who are noted for the lust for ill gotten wealth wants to damage the reputation of this visionary Leader. May God help you in this destructive quest.

I have notin to say to you, but keep kissing these guys a.s.s, whatever happened to constructive criticism
Re: Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps ! by kolexy(m): 4:58pm On Aug 08, 2011
re- Alpha Beta's track record was prior to 1999?

@ Djustice, where was OANDO prior to 1999? Where was Capital Oil? Where was coscharis? Are u saying People cannot grow there businesses. Or do you have a problem with Fashola becoming the next President of Nigeria? Even Rochas with is numerous special advisers cannot match the vision and intelect of this Leader of Leaders. And if ur still not ok, kindly high tension wire,
Re: Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps ! by djustice: 8:19pm On Aug 08, 2011
As for OANDO, everyone who knows them well knows that the seed capital for that one came from a loan taken by Ibile Holdings (a company wholly owned by Lagos State government and predating Tinubu) while it was being managed by an Ibadan guy who was to later become the Commissioner of Finance in Lagos State as a reward for his underhand dealings at Ibile on Tinubu's behalf.

That loan was paid back to Eko International Bank (EIB) in part through land allocations in Awoyaya (200 hectares - Greensprings School is built on some of it today), Abijo GRA (200 hectares) and just after Eleko Junction (200 hectares). Those allocations were made in 2003.

Everyone knows that OANDO belongs lock stock and barrel to Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

As for Capital Oil, the owner is a private man, never having being in Government before, and competes favourably in the market even with government favoured sons like Femi Otedola's Zenon.

The difference between Coscharis and Capital on the one hand, and OANDO and Alpha Beta on the other is that the former group are purely private concerns, with no direct or indirect links to operators of government apparatus, while the latter are ACTUALLY OWNED, patronised and given undue advantages by KNOWN GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS LIKE Bola Ahmed Tinubu, or is it Yekini Amoda Ogunlere!!

kolexy:

re- Alpha Beta's track record was prior to 1999?

@ Djustice, where was OANDO prior to 1999? Where was Capital Oil? Where was coscharis? Are u saying People cannot grow there businesses. Or do you have a problem with Fashola becoming the next President of Nigeria? Even Rochas with is numerous special advisers cannot match the vision and intelect of this Leader of Leaders. And if your still not ok, kindly high tension wire,
Re: Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps ! by Delafruita(m): 9:12pm On Aug 08, 2011
@djustice

the issue isnt about alpha beta replacing adekanola,the real issue is,does alpha beta do a good job?my answer is yes so whats the problem with that?
If a contract was issued out to company and 80% was paid upfront,and then the company failed to execute the contract properly,i have an issue with it.in the case of LASUTH,have you been there after the job was done?you will agree with me that it was a job well done so i have no qualms with how much the contractor was paid upfront.
If BRF decides he needs to buy a bulletproof jeep,i have no qualms with that.amechi bought a plane for 9million dollars,kano state built a "retirement home" for kwakwanso which cost 1.3billion naira and is now building another for shekarau which will cost 2billion naira.bukola saraki changed the cars in his convoy every year for eight years.by the looks of it,i believe he spent nothing less than 50million yearly on those cars.now the new administration is building him a "retirement home" at taxpayers expenses.geaorge bush bought a similar security vehicle which cost 4million dollars,and he had to buy a decoy making it a total of 8million dollars.brf is our chief security officer and am sure he also needs to be secured most especially since the SSS just arrested a leader of boko haram who has his base in lagos and has been responsible for the niger state bombings.

Abeg fash 1,carry go till 2015
Re: Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps ! by hothead(m): 9:40pm On Aug 08, 2011
soo what? people are building cities like this one for instance http://adeakure-sida.myminicity.com and they feel they need to ride in bulletproof cars, let them be abeg
Re: Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps ! by Sike(m): 10:55pm On Aug 08, 2011
Money's Speaking!!!
Re: Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps ! by Muyadek(m): 11:48am On Aug 09, 2011
What a pity! u dont know d biography of the person u are criticizing. Any way, you are beating about d bush and it is advicecable for you to go and repent because i see no reason while u wanna kill urself because of d work of God. That man is a work of God. Please desist from d word that can make the blood boil being said. Otherwise, i woul rather said u are suffering from "poverty hallucination syndrom"whether is snuffing cocain, indian-hemp, he hailed from Iragbiji all are not your concerned. If u need assistance let us know we will be of help to u.
Re: Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps ! by favouredjb(f): 11:50am On Aug 09, 2011
na dem sabi
Re: Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps ! by djustice: 12:34pm On Aug 09, 2011
Muyadek:

What a pity! u dont know d biography of the person u are criticizing. Any way, you are beating about d bush and it is advicecable for you to go and repent because i see no reason while u wanna kill urself because of d work of God. That man is a work of God. Please desist from d word that can make the blood boil being said. Otherwise, i woul rather said u are suffering from "poverty hallucination syndrom"whether is snuffing cocain, indian-hemp, he hailed from Iragbiji all are not your concerned. If u need assistance let us know we will be of help to u.

In so far as the "assistance" you are offering is from the sweat of Lagos State taxpayers, may the Almighty God who is not deceived or mocked punish you and Yekini Amoda Ogunlere for every penny of Lagosians' money that you spend on yourselves and your political adventures. May that money buy you grief by the container load, and may the blood of every Lagosian that has died needlessly because of money you chopped instead of spending on public services and amenities, be on the heads of you and your descendants. Eeeediot!!

Of course, if you are not partaking of the money taken from the purse of Lagos State taxpayers through legalised stealing, this curse will not apply to you. Done.
Re: Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps ! by djustice: 5:37pm On Aug 10, 2011
Muyadek:

In so far as the "assistance" you are offering is from the sweat of Lagos State taxpayers, may the Almighty God who is not deceived or mocked punish you and Yekini Amoda Ogunlere for every penny of Lagosians' money that you spend on yourselves and your political adventures. May that money buy you grief by the container load, and may the blood of every Lagosian that has died needlessly because of money you chopped instead of spending on public services and amenities, be on the heads of you and your descendants. Eeeediot!!

Of course, if you are not partaking of the money taken from the purse of Lagos State taxpayers through legalised stealing, this curse will not apply to you. Done

You no fit answer?? Omo-ale jati-jati!!!
Re: Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps ! by ak47mann(m): 9:18pm On Aug 10, 2011
djustice:

Of course, if you are not partaking of the money taken from the purse of Lagos State taxpayers through legalised stealing, this curse will not apply to you. Done

You no fit answer?? Omo-ale jati-jati!!!
mr sharrap there, speaker of the house tongue if they corner you now with some juicy contract chop clean mouth no body go hear from you again grin
Re: Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps ! by djustice: 1:52am On Aug 11, 2011
ak47mann:

mr sharrap there, speaker of the house tongue if they corner you now with some juicy contract chop clean mouth no body go hear from you again grin

At least we now know the type of public official you would be if you ever got into any type of public office. Sorry to disappoint you mate. Some of us are already self-made, and don't need that type of money, with all the curses attached to it, in our lives. You're welcome to it though. We know your type feed fat on curses.
Re: Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps ! by folahann(m): 9:39am On Aug 12, 2012
So, have they started using the Jeeps yet? Bloody liars
Re: Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps ! by gregg2: 5:56pm On Oct 24, 2013
I can't believe these same guys criticising Oduah for 125m cars actually defended Fashola back in 2011 when he bought his for 200m each.
Re: Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps ! by chatterly: 6:09pm On Oct 24, 2013
dont know where these pple are getting their facts from,fashola uses a. range rover (the same one he has been using since he came into office in 07.Maybe he has more than one (backup as they call it) that i dont know.but to say that he bought jeeps for N600m in 2011 is simply rubbish.Bullet proof cars are expensive world over and they usually dont last for very long because of the extra armouring (to me its like converting RHD to LHD)the cars are usually stripped to the barest and rebuilt thereby altering the aerodynamics and other features in the car.
Re: Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps ! by djustice: 8:27pm On Oct 24, 2013
chatterly: dont know where these pple are getting their facts from,fashola uses a. range rover (the same one he has been using since he came into office in 07.Maybe he has more than one (backup as they call it) that i dont know.but to say that he bought jeeps for N600m in 2011 is simply rubbish.Bullet proof cars are expensive world over and they usually dont last for very long because of the extra armouring (to me its like converting RHD to LHD)the cars are usually stripped to the barest and rebuilt thereby altering the aerodynamics and other features in the car.

His range Rover has been upgraded, and is the subject of this thread, along with the one bought for Tinubu"legally", under law number 11 of 2007. A publicity stunt picture actually exists of Fashola paying tolls at the Maroko toll gate from tnis car. He had to open the door to pay, since the windows in bullet proof vehicles are too heavy to roll down. The cars were bought partly in anticipation of serious disturbances over the tolls on Lekki-Epe expressway.
Re: Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps ! by Legitmacy(m): 7:27pm On Jan 09, 2020
Ole of yoruba lands, am coming to collect those cars from u guy's
Re: Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps ! by Afamed: 7:35pm On Jan 09, 2020
I don't need to waste my time on this fake news.Which one is Prado Jeep? When did Toyota and Jeep come together?
Re: Gov.fashola,asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Get N600 Million Bullet Proof Jeeps ! by Dtribeless: 7:47pm On Jan 09, 2020
EkoIle1:
Though this is a bogus story, but so freeking what?

You clowns realy need to get a damn life.

Btw, I heard the jeeps fit drive inside water and fire rockets.

Dumbos. Lmao

If the reports are true then you (and other similar thinking Nigerians) are the reason the country is so backward. Why would a poor African state spend over a million dollars on cars for ex-governors? The wants of Nigerians and their reasoning don't align; you are a clear example.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Lauds Judgment On ‘state Of Lagos’ / Father's Day: Governor Umahi & Wife Visit Motherless Babies Home / Top 10 Richest Politicians In Nigeria 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.