Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,369 members, 7,861,015 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:04 PM

Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters (37358 Views)

Bithday Greetings: Tinubu To Appologise To Newspappers For Revenue Loss / Seun Kuti: Peter Obi Is An Opportunist, Only Nigerians Can Save Nigeria (Video) / Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by majamajic(m): 3:13pm On Aug 20, 2022
Obi is the best candidate

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by Tzar(m): 3:14pm On Aug 20, 2022
Thank God he knows most of his supporters are psychotic morons!
As sellable as he was amongst the three, his crazy followers just made me give up on him!
A mob of crazy tyrannical followers is worse than anything evil Buhari, gluttonous Atiku and corrupt Tinubu can ever do to Nigeria & sane Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by rajiedreez: 3:14pm On Aug 20, 2022
Please o. I just need one person to list Peter Obi achievements and projects he started and finished as Anambra State governor. And also his revolutionary input into governance in Nigeria in those eight years.

Please itemize them by sectors.

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by bigpicture001: 3:14pm On Aug 20, 2022
sanpipita:
Peter Obi doesn't seem to delegate matters he goes directly to the person or people and sort out any issues with them, great leadership trait

When he was governor, he got phone numbers of all secondary skl head prefect in all government skl.... And he listens to them

At a period all principal started taking head prefect very seriously if they must get infrastructure to build the skl... He listens to them , but take the students more important, to him, he understands that leaders of skl love politics of allocation too much

2 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by majamajic(m): 3:15pm On Aug 20, 2022
Tzar:
Thank God he knows most of his supporters her psychotic morons!
As sellable as he was amongst the three, his crazy followers just made me give up on him!
A mob of crazy tyrannical followers is worse than anything evil Buhari, gluttonous Atiku and corrupt Tinubu can ever do to Nigeria & sane Nigerians.

Vote your APC in peace bro
We are taking NIGERIA back by force

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by Achilles881: 3:16pm On Aug 20, 2022
So urchins went and threatened femi, while claiming to be Peter obi supporters, but Peter obi reversed the misfortune to favours by making aquaintance, with femi, establishing a solid relationship, campaigning for himself and generally making himself more endeared to people's heart, what a man, those against this man now have used their own hands to finish themselves

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by Kingspin(m): 3:16pm On Aug 20, 2022
God1000:
Mr Obi is the only technocrat with the right values to fix Nigeria

I'm sure he will appoint competent people as well.

Share for Mr Obi and Like for Tinubu and Atiku.

As usual Peter Obi will defeat them both.
Over all Obi's win will change the political landscape of Nigeria.
Many politicians will retire and a new breed will arise.
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by olatuns2017: 3:20pm On Aug 20, 2022
Fira09:
2023: Femi Kuti reveals details of discussion with Peter Obi after meeting

https://politicsnigeria.com/2023-femi-kuti-reveals-details-of-discussion-with-peter-obi-after-meeting/

Una go la

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by Christistruth00: 3:20pm On Aug 20, 2022
judithjam:
Peter obi is a good man,but he will lose bcs of his IPOB supporters who feel the best way to win market him is by cursing and insulting other candidates

Not to talk of all the Security Agents IPOB gladly Murdered

My Prayer is that Peter Obi is not scheming to deny their families justice
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by Peppysco: 3:22pm On Aug 20, 2022
LoneWolf212:
Atiku and Tinubu are good but OBI is the BEST.

He is the best yet, none of you can point at one signature achievement or futuristic sustainable achievement, plan or idea of Obi in the whole 8 years he was a governor.
Come on, sentiments don't work for everyone na

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by olawonder(m): 3:22pm On Aug 20, 2022
Naijabad:
I just love Obi for this.
A kind hearted man.

Not the vampire in aso rock and his gang of drug barons and money launderers.

He’s just gone to apologise for your utterances and you are here doing exactly the same thing again! You guys hv mental problems o!!! This man isn’t going to win and you’ll hv yourselves to blame when the reality catches up

2 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by Everlastingson: 3:23pm On Aug 20, 2022
Reference:
Indeed Mr. Obi has been given a herculean task by his supporters who are fast assuming notoriety for crass and crude discourse on social and electronic media in trying to outdo the APC media class of 2014/15.

One will have assumed a mirroring of their candidate who is known for intellectual discourse presented with great decorum. They indeed threaten those on the fence.

What exactly are you saying? " One will have assumed a mirroring of their candidate who is known for intellectual discourse presented with great decorum ". You haven't said anything. Is Obi their father? How on earth do you expect millions of youths who've never even met Obi to overnight behave like him? Do you not know those youths are angry with Nigeria? And are justifiably angry with anyone who wishes to truncate the renewed hope in Nigeria which Obi represents by dishing out anti- Obi sentiment? Nevertheless, I put it to you that those who insult people in the name of Obidient are actually Tinubu supporters masquerading as Obi supporters. This is one if their antics in trying to gender contra Obi feelings among Nigerians. And they're the same people who turn around and accuse Obidients of being uncivil.
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by Arabaincubus: 3:27pm On Aug 20, 2022
Nigeria needs such a humble, young, smart and well-meaning individual as President.

Not anything similar to 97/5%•
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by DevilSignature: 3:32pm On Aug 20, 2022
LoneWolf212:
we choose the best
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by adefitim(m): 3:35pm On Aug 20, 2022
Commends move by Mr Obi
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by Whoknowsme: 3:36pm On Aug 20, 2022
Realist12:
Lol, same Obi blaming opponents for fake news and threats from his opponents had to go see Femi Kuti before the IPOB wing of his supporters carry out their threat on Fela shrine. Such an hypocrite
Better than all other candidates who feel and don't care about the citizens but their own selfish interest
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by Karemarealty288(m): 3:37pm On Aug 20, 2022
Realist12:
Lol, same Obi blaming opponents for fake news and threats from his opponents had to go see Femi Kuti before the IPOB wing of his supporters carry out their threat on Fela shrine. Such an hypocrite

Your situation after seeing this news...

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by Tzar(m): 3:40pm On Aug 20, 2022
Good luck to y’all!
majamajic:

Vote your APC in peace bro
We are taking NIGERIA back by force
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by kayperry: 3:41pm On Aug 20, 2022
coconutbag:
And your point is? Oh, I'm sorry you hate good things.

my point is stop over estimating, there is nothing new about peter obi.

i am not so gullible to think or feel one man mopol can Fix the country to be the Nigeria i will be proud of

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by RapistOnBail: 3:43pm On Aug 20, 2022
tuborme:
This guy molded my life.

How pls?

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by BabaO2: 3:43pm On Aug 20, 2022
God1000:
Mr Obi is the only technocrat with the right values to fix Nigeria

I'm sure he will appoint competent people as well.

Share for Mr Obi and Like for Tinubu and Atiku.

As usual Peter Obi will defeat them both.
just like he advised, masterminded and manipulated jonathan to appoint almost all ibos federal government appointees including himself. Never can a tribal bigot like peter obi smells the Nigerian presidency.
You can continue manipulating the weak minded ones.
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by Godfullsam(m): 3:44pm On Aug 20, 2022
Mystic216:
Obi is a humble man
TINUBU will expect Femi to come meet him instead of him to go to Femi
That is one of the qualities of a good leader
Being closer to the people you are serving instead of wishing them death in their labor

Vote OBI-DATTI

At least let’s have a taste of good leadership
Let’s know what western countries are enjoying in good leadership

Wait o!

If Tinubu goes to meet Femi kuti, people like you will call him desperate but Obi is humble for doing same.

not a fan of Tinubu, Obi pandora or any politician for that matter but you guys are hypocrites aswear.
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by pacesetting: 3:48pm On Aug 20, 2022
Nobody will do your work for you. If you really want to know, read about his accomplishments in Anambra. Google and Youtube are there to help you. If you're not satisfied, you can support anybody you want. Nobody cares.

I believe you're an adult and not in primary school.

rajiedreez:
Please o. I just need one person to list Peter Obi achievements and projects he started and finished as Anambra State governor. And also his revolutionary input into governance in Nigeria in those eight years.

Please itemize them by sectors.

Thanks
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by Bionic07: 3:49pm On Aug 20, 2022
Hm :'

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by jrusky(m): 3:49pm On Aug 20, 2022
Come to apologise when the damage has been done already and campaign just a week or 2 away?

Nnwanne ban all your current supporters and look for better human being to support you these current supporters you have are just pure miscreants that need serious Psychiatric evalutuon.

Ok nah.

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by johnbd: 3:51pm On Aug 20, 2022
Obi is coming........,.

grin grin grin
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by pacesetting: 3:54pm On Aug 20, 2022
Nobody is saying anyone can fix Nigeria. But what we are saying is, who will be the best among them to try. Those people supporting Obi have made their choice.

As for me, I chose Obi because of several reasons.

Make yours too and stop faulting the choice of others. That's why it is democracy.

kayperry:

my point is stop over estimating, there is nothing new about peter obi.

i am not so gullible to think or feel one man mopol can Fix the country to be the Nigeria i will be proud of

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by Ayodeoba: 3:58pm On Aug 20, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
Obi is not ordinary
all this una noise go end bfr 12 o february 2023

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by mikool007(m): 3:59pm On Aug 20, 2022
LoneWolf212:
by Peter Obi standard those two are a catastrophe

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by Eriokanmi: 4:00pm On Aug 20, 2022
I remember our lagos Oba who said a particular tribe should be thrown into lagoon , should they fail to vote his candidate but never apologised for uttering such a reckless statement. His candidate and mentor said pdp would Labour in vain in osun. What a reckless statement from a leader like him!

Next year, the king will be the one to run away shamefully after seeing his candidate being defeated at the polls.

Obi is an example and embodiment of good leadership and humility per excellence. Despite the fact that he wasn't the one who uttered the reckless statement which was credited to one of his supporters, even though it was a statement from a supporter of an opponent who's disguising as Obi's supporter so the latter could be given a bad name, he still came to apologise..that's what we're saying. Leader pas Leader
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by kellybently(m): 4:01pm On Aug 20, 2022
Femi senior Obi. Them no be mate

Mystic216:
Obi is a humble man
TINUBU will expect Femi to come meet him instead of him to go to Femi
That is one of the qualities of a good leader
Being closer to the people you are serving instead of wishing them death in their labor

Vote OBI-DATTI

At least let’s have a taste of good leadership
Let’s know what western countries are enjoying in good leadership

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How DSS, Ribadu Asked Senate Not To Confirm El-Rufai, Danladi, Okotete - SR / Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April / Hanan Buhari Celebrates Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.