Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,422 members, 7,861,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:13 AM

Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters (37364 Views)

Bithday Greetings: Tinubu To Appologise To Newspappers For Revenue Loss / Seun Kuti: Peter Obi Is An Opportunist, Only Nigerians Can Save Nigeria (Video) / Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by okorogodwin4(m): 6:31pm On Aug 20, 2022
Realist12:
Lol, same Obi blaming opponents for fake news and threats from his opponents had to go see Femi Kuti before the IPOB wing of his supporters carry out their threat on Fela shrine. Such an hypocrite
you are the biggest fool of the century I gave it to you
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by aujile(m): 6:31pm On Aug 20, 2022
Realist12:
Lol, same Obi blaming opponents for fake news and threats from his opponents had to go see Femi Kuti before the IPOB wing of his supporters carry out their threat on Fela shrine. Such an hypocrite
Bitterness and hatred is the core root of cancer
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by aribisala0(m): 6:34pm On Aug 20, 2022
Mystic216:
Obi is a humble man
TINUBU will expect Femi to come meet him instead of him to go to Femi
That is one of the qualities of a good leader
Being closer to the people you are serving instead of wishing them death in their labor

Vote OBI-DATTI

At least let’s have a taste of good leadership
Let’s know what western countries are enjoying in good leadership
yes the wives of good leaders should learn to fry akara in public. That is how we recognize them
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by pacesetting: 7:11pm On Aug 20, 2022
For the fact he is the least corrupt makes him far better than others. He is also very prudent with funds, which is exactly what Nigeria needs at the moment. I can go on and on.

For your worries about cabals, that is another reason I will always go for him. You know why? He will be coming with his own cabal, so the old ones there are inconsequential.

And why do you think Tinubu and Atiku who are dancing to the tune of Northern politicians now will stop dancing when they get there? You should know that Tinubu's emergence as a flagbearer was highly conditional.

By the way, I keep wondering how people are underestimating Obi's tenacity. You just called him a lightweight politician. If I may ask, can you elaborate why you are calling a two-time governor of a state like Anambra lightweight?
kayperry:

if you say BEST then i might as well say how ? base on what ?

what some of you need to learn about government, is the propensity to succeed is greatly dependant on capacity, anyone that will "Fix" nigeria must have the strength to religate the cabals

i concern someone like peter obi a feather weight politician who can't rescue Nigeria from people who religiously believe they own Nigeria, Obi's might be good buh capacity-wise he is not fortified enough to do the job required
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by 3rdavefarms(m): 7:16pm On Aug 20, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Obi is a humble man.

Trust no Igbo
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by Paulianfa(m): 7:30pm On Aug 20, 2022
I hope all this people campaigning for Peter Obi on social media would also vote and wait behind to defend their votes.
Pls let it not end on media oooo biko, PDP is my party but I really like PO movement.

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by Armani84: 7:34pm On Aug 20, 2022
Igbo people are the major people causing problem concerning petter obi campaign
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by Oshey99: 8:23pm On Aug 20, 2022
29kobo:

That's the same kind of story they tell us everytime...he is the only one, he has experience...then at the end of each tenure, things are worse than they were before.

Buhari was comming to clean house?..how far?

Obasanjo was experienced? How far?

GEJ and Yaradua were technocrats...at the end of that era we were taking loans to pay salaries.

Obi claims to be a technocrat , yet when asked about subsides , was vacilitating between Yes and No...when the answer should have been...yes, subsidy has to go.

(Don't even bring up Tinubu and Atiku who have no new ideas, and who are banking on Nigerians forgetting things).

If any candidate is serious...let's start by their views on subsidy, and on whether the petrol and power sector should have the right to set their prices, and how they intend to tax the nigerians working in the informal sector, then we can see how techoncrat they are.
If you follow Obi on Twitter he clearly stated that "Subsidy is Criminal' and 'it has to go'
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by Oshey99: 8:25pm On Aug 20, 2022
Paulianfa:
I hope all this people campaigning for Peter Obi on social media would also vote and wait behind to defend their votes.
Pls let it not end on media oooo biko, PDP is my party but I really like PO movement.
If you really like PO, why don't you give him your vote?...Why are you still in PDP tho
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by Oshey99: 8:29pm On Aug 20, 2022
3rdavefarms:

Trust no Igbo

It's 'Trust no one' actually...
There is good and evil in every tribe, race and gender...
Narrowing the statement down to a single tribe is quite hypocritical...
Obi is still the better of the leading candidates
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by Thomasankara(m): 8:34pm On Aug 20, 2022
Fira09:
2023: Femi Kuti reveals details of discussion with Peter Obi after meeting

https://politicsnigeria.com/2023-femi-kuti-reveals-details-of-discussion-with-peter-obi-after-meeting/
[/color]thank God he manned up this time around and did not deny his obidient followers[color=#770077]
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by Thomasankara(m): 8:37pm On Aug 20, 2022
29kobo:

That's the same kind of story they tell us everytime...he is the only one, he has experience...then at the end of each tenure, things are worse than they were before.

GEJ and Yaradua were technocrats...at the end of that era we were taking loans to pay salaries.

Obi claims to be a technocrat , yet when asked about subsides , was vacilitating between Yes and No...when the answer should have been...yes, subsidy has to go.

(Don't even bring up Tinubu and Atiku who have no new ideas, and who are banking on Nigerians forgetting things).

If any candidate is serious...let's start by their views on subsidy, and on whether the petrol and power sector should have the right to set their prices, and how they intend to tax the nigerians working in the informal sector, then we can see how techoncrat they are.
[/color]
Brilliant idea

[color=#770077]
grin cheesy
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by kayperry: 8:43pm On Aug 20, 2022
pacesetting:
For the fact he is the least corrupt makes him far better than others. He is also very prudent with funds, which is exactly what Nigeria needs at the moment. I can go on and on.

For your worries about cabals, that is another reason I will always go for him. You know why? He will be coming with his own cabal, so the old ones there are inconsequential.

And why do you think Tinubu and Atiku who are dancing to the tune of Northern politicians now will stop dancing when they get there? You should know that Tinubu's emergence as a flagbearer was highly conditional.

By the way, I keep wondering how people are underestimating Obi's tenacity. You just called him a lightweight politician. If I may ask, can you elaborate why you are calling a two-time governor of a state like Anambra lightweight?

speaking of the least, what is your yardstick ? or did you forget Peter Obi was once indicted, whatever people say about Atiku or tinubu is deemed "alleged" so they are all in the same "alleged class.

I don't think you understand "cabal" .. we are talking of people whu believe they own Nigeria you are talking of OBi & friends, its crystal clear Peter Obi is a certified loner, or you can mention his unkown fierce allies, make audience rate them

i can't speak for ATiku buh for a yoruba man like Asiwaju, you see we yorubas "playing along" issa tool last last na weytin dey our mind we go do , following Obasanjo, fashola, ambode pattern does it look like yorubas really really dance to tunes wink wisdom demands the ends justifies the means

You forgot it took the intervention of court pronouncement to overturn peter obi impeachment, For a whole governor to be impeached, if he is not feather weight then what is he ??
For a two two term governor and a man than as spent more than a decade in PDP see the way Peter was sidelined out of pdp, he could not even dare to fight is that the man you trust to knockout Owners of Nigeria undecided
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by IfnobeGod20: 9:31pm On Aug 20, 2022
judithjam:
Peter obi is a good man,but he will lose bcs of his IPOB supporters who feel the best way to win market him is by cursing and insulting other candidates
Don't judge a book by its cover. Look at its content and leave what you see outside. That inside is Peter Obi.
For the obidients, abuse doesn't win election, please apply wisdom and be gentle like dove to help Obi win more people to labour party. Don't abuse, don't curse and don't raise voices. The person you talk to today, that doesn't heed, may heed tomorrow or next.
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 20, 2022
Oshey99:

If you follow Obi on Twitter he clearly stated that "Subsidy is Criminal' and 'it has to go'

1. When asked directly on Arise TV, he facilitated. (Atiku and Tinubu won't remove it...and that's the wrong decision).

2.Most of Obi's supporters do not support subsidy removal, as do most Nigerians. The politicians follow suit. That's why at the end, it is my rather cynical view that whoever wins next year will keep subsidy.
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by Agboola321(m): 9:50pm On Aug 20, 2022
29kobo:

Stop spreading lies. It is obvious you don't listen to POs interviews. Try to be objective one in a while. Bad leadership has helped no one!
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 20, 2022
I pray let Peter obi win because things may get better 2023
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 20, 2022
Agboola321:

Stop spreading lies. It is obvious you don't listen to POs interviews. Try to be objective one in a while. Bad leadership has helped no one!

Look, oga, Obi sounds like all the 'saviours' that have come and gone since 1999. After a while, I tend to switch off , because I am tired of hearing how this one or that one has come to save Nigeria. It was this one, then that one.

I also don't recall telling anyone of you not to vote for Obi. YOU can vote for him. You dont have to listen to my prattle. But if you want a better Nigeria, you have to stop looking for saviours, and start participating.

Good evening, and don't call me a liar again.
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by Agboola321(m): 10:20pm On Aug 20, 2022
29kobo:

Look, oga, Obi sounds like all the 'saviours' that have come and gone since 1999. After a while, I tend to switch off , because I am tired of hearing how this one or that one has come to save Nigeria. It was this one, then that one.

I also don't recall telling anyone of you not to vote for Obi. YOU can vote for him. You dont have to listen to my prattle. But if you want a better Nigeria, you have to stop looking for saviours, and start participating.

Good evening, and don't call me a liar again.

Good evening to you too. You lied! No need mincing words. Like i said be objective in your analysis. Don't say things you're not sure of! I've listened to PO severally and he's never stayed on the fence as with regards fuel subsidy.

He has always had a strong position on it. Subsidy should be removed and the funds directed into other sectors of the economy. This should ring a bell if you really listen to his interviews.

And I can't recall telling you that I am not participating in making Nigeria better!

There are so many candidates contesting. One must be voted in! Staying on the fence will do no one any good.
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by Nigerianization(m): 10:44pm On Aug 20, 2022
richie240:
Onto simple tete-a-tete, see insults upandan.
Igbos and insults >>>> like bread and butter.
grin grin

Na for social.media Una dey beat chest upandan; come Monday morning now, all of una go hide under bed courtesy Mazi Simon Ekpa.

The bottom line be say Peter Obi went to Femi Kuti to apologize on behalf of his unruly and uncouth zombidients, end of story.

Any other thing na semantics!
grin

That mention didn't look like a tete-a-tete. You laced it with your usual insults. Educated people are on this forum so the 'semantics' you are talking about matters.

Again if you are half as educated, you will know that I have never disputed the facts of the story. Alas, a lowlife will always be a lowlife and just like you have displayed on this forum, you are a certified idiot. Gracias.

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by richie240: 11:00pm On Aug 20, 2022
Gosh.....when will ye ipobians learn to be civil enough to have dialogues/arguments devoid of insults/curses? Hian!

Ngwa, Mr. 'Highlife', comman be going biko!
cool
Nigerianization:

That mention didn't look like a tete-a-tete. You laced it with your usual insults. Educated people are on this forum so the 'semantics' you are talking about matters.

Again if you are half as educated, you will know that I have never disputed the facts of the story. Alas, a lowlife will always be a lowlife and just like you have displayed on this forum, you are a certified idiot. Gracias.
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by Nigerianization(m): 11:10pm On Aug 20, 2022
richie240:

Gosh.....when will ye ipobians learn to be civil enough to have dialogues/arguments devoid of insults/curses? Hian!

Ngwa, Mr. 'Highlife', comman be going biko!
cool

I am not IPOB. Categorizing people you don't know is another proof of poor education. That being said, how are you MR DIALOGUE?
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by pasuma(m): 3:02am On Aug 21, 2022
Can you please list his achievement in Anambra state, let's use it for campaign...

I understood he didn't do local government election in 8 years while he was governor.. can you counter that please

God1000:
Mr Obi is the only technocrat with the right values to fix Nigeria

I'm sure he will appoint competent people as well.

Share for Mr Obi and Like for Tinubu and Atiku.

As usual Peter Obi will defeat them both.
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by stuffs4me(m): 3:40am On Aug 21, 2022
LoneWolf212:
Atiku and Tinubu are good but OBI is the BEST.

On social medias bullying abi
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by stuffs4me(m): 3:41am On Aug 21, 2022
Realist12:

Bros, you just took the words out of my mouth.

You said they were not your people yet you went to apologize on their behalf.

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by stuffs4me(m): 3:46am On Aug 21, 2022
coconutbag:
It's hard not to love Obi. One must first hate oneself and every good thing before one can hate Obi. A life of purpose in its purest form.

YHU seem to be an AGENT of DARKNESS to be able to support that criminal mass MURDERER called Peter Obi.

What exactly will you benefit from wishing such an EVIL CHARACTER on Nigeria
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by chiamalinda: 4:05am On Aug 21, 2022
ASUU strike continues: What we can do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZB0Von9U40g
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by ojonugba2014(m): 4:55am On Aug 21, 2022
judithjam:
Peter obi is a good man,but he will lose bcs of his IPOB supporters who feel the best way to win market him is by cursing and insulting other candidates

Go ND chop your vote.

Either u like it or not.

We are proudly Obidient
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by Nobody: 5:25am On Aug 21, 2022
Agboola321:

Good evening to you too. You lied! No need mincing words. Like i said be objective in your analysis. Don't say things you're not sure of! I've listen to PO severally and he's never stayed on the fence as with regards fuel subsidy.

He has always had a strong position to it. Subsidy should be removed and the funds directed into other sectors of the economy. This should ring a bell if you really listen to his interviews.

And I can't recall telling you that I am not participating in making Nigeria better!

There are so many candidates contesting. One must be voted in! Staying on the fence will do no one any good.

Aye, my standing on the fence makes you so sad.

Sorry, but Obi, atiku and Tinubu and Buhari and GEJ and obsanjo are in the same party.

The minute you get that, the better.

But go and vote for your Obi. I am not stopping you. I am not stopping tinubu and atikulators too. I'm just sad Nigerians can't wake up and stop pouring old wine in new bottles all the time. Repeatedly
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by Agboola321(m): 5:54am On Aug 21, 2022
29kobo:

Aye, my standing on the fence makes you so sad.

Sorry, but Obi, atiku and Tinubu and Buhari and GEJ and obsanjo are in the same party.

The minute you get that, the better.

But go and vote for your Obi. I am not stopping you. I am not stopping tinubu and atikulators too. I'm just sad Nigerians can't wake up and stop pouring old wine in new bottles all the time. Repeatedly

Your standing on the fence cannot and should not make me sad. Is there really a reason it should?

You talked about participating and yet you're standing on the fence. What does that make you

Anyway its your decision.
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by Nobody: 5:57am On Aug 21, 2022
Agboola321:

Your standing on the fence cannot and should not make me sad. Is there really a reason it should?

You talked about participating and yet you're standing on the fence. What does that make you

Anyway its your decision.

So why did you write an epistle about it?

Anyways, ..
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by Agboola321(m): 5:59am On Aug 21, 2022
29kobo:

So why did you write an epistle about it?

Anyways, ..

You gave a false narrative and it needed to be corrected!

Bye wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) / Fela Durotoye Gets Range Rover From Mentees For 50th Birthday (Pix, Video) / Murray-bruce Reacts To Oyegun's Comment On Supreme Court Judges (snap Shot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.