Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,435 members, 7,861,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:16 AM

Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters (37365 Views)

Bithday Greetings: Tinubu To Appologise To Newspappers For Revenue Loss / Seun Kuti: Peter Obi Is An Opportunist, Only Nigerians Can Save Nigeria (Video) / Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 20, 2022
Ayodeoba:
all this una noise go end bfr 12 o february 2023
by then obi must have become president of Nigeria which has been stated by god and human
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by Mikolo70(m): 4:01pm On Aug 20, 2022
FalseProphet1:
If Nigerians fail to elect Peter Obi next year, parents would be selling their off their daughters at ages 6-13 to older men for marriage cos they can't afford to feed and take care of them.

All foreign companies would shut down cos of inflation, there won't be jobs anymore, and government wouldn't be able to pay their workers. What we see now would be a child's play to what would befall Nigeria if Peter Obi losses.

This I have seen.
Sorry you are born blind then..
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by Ayodeoba: 4:02pm On Aug 20, 2022
FalseProphet1:
If Nigerians fail to elect Peter Obi next year, parents would be selling their off their daughters at ages 6-13 to older men for marriage cos they can't afford to feed and take care of them.

All foreign companies would shut down cos of inflation, there won't be jobs anymore, and government wouldn't be able to pay their workers. What we see now would be a child's play to what would befall Nigeria if Peter Obi losses.

This I have seen.
that's your wish and it shall manifest in your life

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by Ayodeoba: 4:03pm On Aug 20, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
by then obi must have become president of Nigeria which has been stated by god and human
lol! To be frank obi will come distant third,he won't even near the second position

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by etrouble: 4:03pm On Aug 20, 2022
LoneWolf212:
Atiku and Tinubu are good but OBI is the BEST.

It's okay.

If you want Nigeria to be like Adamawa, then vote for Atikulation

If you want Nigeria to be like Anambra, then vote for Peter Obituary

If you want Nigeria to be like Lagos, then vote for Emilokan Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by pacesetting: 4:05pm On Aug 20, 2022
Whether he wins or not, it will not affect the supporters any more than it will affect you. You people should face Obi and leave his supporters alone. There are both bad eggs and good eggs in every political supporters.

One thing I assure you is that, no matter how you cry fowl about his supporters, they are not going to bark down.

Let me burst your bubble. I'm in a Tinubu Whatsapp group disguising as a supporter. I know all the callous and insensitive campaigns they are planning.

olawonder:

He’s just gone to apologise for your utterances and you are here doing exactly the same thing again! You guys hv mental problems o!!! This man isn’t going to win and you’ll hv yourselves to blame when the reality catches up
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by daygee12: 4:05pm On Aug 20, 2022
Mystic216:
Obi is a humble man
TINUBU will expect Femi to come meet him instead of him to go to Femi
That is one of the qualities of a good leader
Being closer to the people you are serving instead of wishing them death in their labor

Vote OBI-DATTI

At least let’s have a taste of good leadership
Let’s know what western countries are enjoying in good leadership

Some people are mumu, why should Tinubu go n visit Femi Kuti? It's bad to see a grown up person reason like this

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by richie240: 4:06pm On Aug 20, 2022
Igbos and chaos.
Another insults and threat to.Femi kuti's life brewing all.over again. grin

I trust the zombidients to go 'gaga' over this 'lie' that Femi told on a 'whole' obi.

In order words, obi's trip to Afrikaans shrine to apologize still remain One more, if ur disposition to this femi's 'lie' is anything to go by.
cool

Nigerianization:
THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD ON FRONT PAGE IS MISLEADING.

It was Femi Kuti that said Peter came to apologize.
The title made it seem others Seun please take note
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 20, 2022
Ayodeoba:
lol! To be frank obi will come distant third,he won't even near the second position
i we to place bet on it... You don't know what is coming obi will win 2023 election if doubt me lets go on bet on it
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by Ayodeoba: 4:09pm On Aug 20, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
i we to place bet on it... You don't know what is coming obi will win 2023 election if doubt me lets go on bet on it
how do we do that? Can you drop your contact,I really want to bet on it,am serious. On will loose this election

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by jaxxy(m): 4:11pm On Aug 20, 2022
Presidential material.
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 20, 2022
Ayodeoba:
how do we do that? Can you drop your contact,I really want to bet on it,am serious. On will loose this election
okey how do you want my contact just mail me i send you my contact 100k deal
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by bhella10: 4:14pm On Aug 20, 2022
Doyou2019:

It's Sycophants bro. Get off your agbado eating and for once in your life 'follow who know road'

Obi for President!!!

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by MartinsD12(m): 4:27pm On Aug 20, 2022
Fira09:
2023: Femi Kuti reveals details of discussion with Peter Obi after meeting

https://politicsnigeria.com/2023-femi-kuti-reveals-details-of-discussion-with-peter-obi-after-meeting/
Now that's a good man with a good heart, politics is about mutual respect, obident movement are peaceful lovers , we want to take back our country but PDP and APC and seeing us as their enemies because they are jealous because majority of Nigerians have waken up , they want us to continue being in darkness , suffering, to continue with bad leadership, hunger, terrorism kidnapping, senseless killings , corruption in government looting and we are saying no we can't continue like this that's why they are jealous and attacking us , we obident movement knows it's not going to be easy but we must continue to fight until we take back our country come 2023 , nothing good comes easy , infact what we are fighting is like freedom movement to break away from the evils apc and PDP rule has caused us in this country, God bless obident movement.

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by rajiedreez: 4:29pm On Aug 20, 2022
pacesetting:
Nobody will do your work for you. If you really want to know, read about his accomplishments in Anambra. Google and Youtube are there to help you. If you're not satisfied, you can support anybody you want. Nobody cares.

I believe you're an adult and not in primary school.

I believe my request was very plain and simple. And I do not think I'm forcing anyone to respond, you included. If you won't oblige my request you can just ignore it. No stress. Thanks
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by DaddyFabooluz(m): 4:29pm On Aug 20, 2022
God1000:
Mr Obi is the only technocrat with the right values to fix Nigeria

I'm sure he will appoint competent people as well.

Share for Mr Obi and Like for Tinubu and Atiku.

As usual Peter Obi will defeat them both.

Your like and share comment shock you abi. Same way it will shock you after the election. Just buy one sniper now and save it because after the election it will be very scarce due to high demand.
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by adams123: 4:43pm On Aug 20, 2022
Why is Obi a!ways on black attire Just asking ooo
Like me, white clothes is my favorite but that doesn't mean I dont wear colored attires.
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by victorazy(m): 4:44pm On Aug 20, 2022
tuborme:
This guy molded my life.

How kwa?
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by Nigerianization(m): 4:57pm On Aug 20, 2022
richie240:
Igbos and chaos.
Another insults and threat to.Femi kuti's life brewing all.over again. grin

I trust the zombidients to go 'gaga' over this 'lie' that Femi told on a 'whole' obi.

In order words, obi's trip to Afrikaans shrine to apologize still remain One more, if ur disposition to this femi's 'lie' is anything to go by.
cool

Why not understand simple English and the rudiments of titling a story in journalism. My opinion is purely PROFESSIONAL. I don't expect idiots like you to understand it.

That Peter Obi went there to apologize is not a lie and only liars like you see things from your warped perspective

How about we have......

PETER OBI CAME TO APOLOGIZE FOR THE ACTIONS OF HIS SUPPORTERS: FEMI KUTI

which was actually what the storyline is about.

Or

I CAME TO APOLOGIZE FOR THE ACTIONS OF MY SUPPORTERS: PETER OBI.

If reverse was the case. How can Peter Obi describe his own actions in the third person? You are clearly a half educated political nitwit.
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by Safyqueen: 4:57pm On Aug 20, 2022
Naijabad:
I just love Obi for this.
A kind hearted man.

Not the vampire in aso rock and his gang of drug barons and money launderers.

Try to ponder on this please.

*1* When they tell you PETER OBI is different. Tell them,

*if he is different, he will never associate with Atiku*

Till today he still see Atiku as his leader and he will never criticize him. He is also a serial cross carpeter like other Nigerian politicians. From APGA to PDP to LP.

*2* If they say they just don't want APC and PDP.

*Tell them Peter Obi and his deputy were formal PDP members*
And Doyin Okupe and co who worked with GEJ will be part of his government. Even saraki will decamp

*3* if they say APC and PDP destroy Nigerian.

*Tell them Peter obi was part of the destroyers under GEJ as members of economic advisers*.

*4* if they tell you Tinubu is old?

*Tell them none of them is young, Peter Obi is 61yrs old and qualified to be a geriatric patient in some country*
Majority of past US presidents are above 65yrs.

*5* If they say Peter Obi is intelligent and an economic guru.

*Tell them Peter Obi studied philosophy and finished with third class*
BAT graduated on top of his class in accountancy.

*6* If they say Peter Obi performed well as Anambra governor?
*Ask them how come no standing physical legacy we could point to in Anambra*
Also, how come we didn't know untill now when *BOLA TINUBI, FASHOLA, AMBODE, AKPABIO, AMAECHI, UDOM EMMANUEL, UMAHI, ZULUM etc good performance in their states were and are known by all*
Peter Obi at any time was never the best performing governor in the country.

*7* If they say Lagos used to be former capital.

*Tell them Lagos is different from Lagos state & Lagos state and river state were both established in 1966*

Lagos has 5 districts, only one of the district was formal capital. Tinubu developed the rest four exclusively.

*8* If they tell you Tinubu did nothing in Lagos?

*Tell them to tell you how Lekki and Island looked like before 1999*
Pls ask them if, *RRS, LCDA, LAMATA, LAWMA, Millennium schools, etc were in existence before 1999*

*9* If they tell you, but Raji Fashola and Akinwunmi Ambode did 7 and 9?
*Tell them TINUBU laid the foundations* Afterall, they didn't support him when he brought them and they blame their failures on Tinubu. He can as well be responsible for their success.

*10* If they tell you Lateef Jakande prepared the blueprint, tell them
*Lateef Jakande was Awolowo disciple just like Tinubu*

Tinubu reviewed the blueprint. BRT and Lekki free trade zones etc were never part of Jakande Plans.

*11* Dangote refinery was supposed to be in Ondo state. Tell them,
*Tinubu and fashola wooed him to lagos, ask Dangote himself*

*12* If they tell you Tinubu is a bigot, tell them,
*Tinubu was the first governor since 1999 to appoint an Igbo man, Ben Akabueze from Anambra as Commissioner in lagos, Can Igbo governor appoint other tribe as a commissioner? While Tinubu wife is a Christian for 35yrs with Majority of his political disciples cut across board*
Ask them to mention one act of detribalization or non act of religion bigotry by Peter Obi.
*Infact he deported northerners and non Anambra indigenes when he was a governor*
He has never congratulated Muslims on any Eid Celebration before until recently, who is he deceiving.
*He is yet to visit Owo since the attack in the CATHOLIC Church*

*13* If they tell you Tinubu is greedy and ambitious, tell them, *Tinubu left power since 2007 & he never aspired to become a senator or minister or decamped, even as he sponsors and supports a lot of his political associates to hold elective positions untill now*
It is desperation that made PETER OBI to jump from *APGA to PDP to LP*

*14* If they tell you Tinubu should be made responsible for Buhari few shortcomings, Tell them,
*They have forgotten Tinubu was mocked for being Sidelined, Used and Dumped by the Buhari government, thereby preventing him from proffering economic advice to them*

Infact, the Opposition celebrated his decimation.
*Tinubu only crime is that he remains loyal to his party and the game, waiting for this moment to Right the Wrongs & God will help him to reposition Nigeria*

*15* If they tell you, he has no secondary school certificate. Tell them,
*To produce Dr Afe Babalola secondary* *School certificate & that* *there are many* *alternatives qualifications to enter university abroad*

*16* If they tell you he is responsible for LEKKI massacre. Tell them,
*It boils down to hatred and blackmail*
Hatred will not kill some people, initially they said he was the one sponsoring Endsars to embarras Buhari. Later they said he ordered thugs to attack Endsars protesters, and lastly, he ordered the army to shoot at protesters. Ask them,

*Can someone who holds no political office suddenly give orders to the army?*
Even a sitting governor was unable to order a common police commissioner in his state during the Mayhem in Magodo, Lagos.

*We saw videos of where Nnamdi Kanu was ordering his brothers to go and destroy Tinubu's businesses and companies* because of the hatred they have for Tinubu.

*17* If they tell you he wants to islamize Nigeria by choosing Shettima. Tell them,
*The same CAN still blame buhari for Islamization even when he chose Pastor Osinbajo*
The Igbo people never voted Awolowo when he chose Philip, a Christian like him as Vice.
Even till early this year, Igbo and some Christians still call OSINBAJO fake Pastor. So, even if Tinubu pick Pope, they will still call him fake POPE as they are calling Bishops that attended Shettima unveiling fake.
They have called pastor osinbajo, a renowned RCCG pastor fake before.
Infact, to them Tinubu wife is fake.
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by porthouse7(f): 5:00pm On Aug 20, 2022
LoneWolf212:
Atiku and Tinubu are good but OBI is the BEST.
that dull guy can only rule over igbos, not d intelligent yorubas
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by Safyqueen: 5:05pm On Aug 20, 2022
coconutbag:
It's hard not to love Obi. One must first hate oneself and every good thing before one can hate Obi. A life of purpose in its purest form.

Hmmm, I am about to believe that Peter Obi followers are more occultic ie blinded than Buhari followers (BMC).
Is it not Obi the former governor? Some of us are not young and in possession of his history please.
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by youngestuk(m): 5:07pm On Aug 20, 2022
Go get your pvc and vote a better candidate, otherwise we both go see pepper. grin

29kobo:

Am I your God and Soverign to tell you who you should vote for? Do I control your life? Are you my servant? Don't you have free will.

Go and vote for whoever you want to...but also remember to put heat under their legs and stop thinking there is a money tree. Maybe you will see results, maybe not. But go and vote for whoever you want to.

I am not voting for Obi, Atiku or tinubu...they are in the same party. If it makes you sad, sorry.
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 20, 2022
youngestuk:
Go get your pvc and vote a better candidate, otherwise we both go see pepper. grin

Yes, and it won't be for your lords and masters Obi, Atiku , Tinubu and Kwankwaso...it would be for someone different.

Good evening.
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by youngestuk(m): 5:13pm On Aug 20, 2022
I voted Jonathan 2011, Jonathan 2015, sowore in 2019, now I am voting Obi because I feel he’s better than the rest. grin

29kobo:

Yes, and it won't be for your lords and masters Obi, Atiku , Tinubu and Kwankwaso...it would be for someone different.

Good evening.
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by Orpe7(m): 5:19pm On Aug 20, 2022
The jujuman dat told him to wear only one color of attire till election really scammed him o
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by Mandate2023: 5:31pm On Aug 20, 2022
Naijabad:
I just love Obi for this.
A kind hearted man.

Not the vampire in aso rock and his gang of drug barons and money launderers.

Dis has shown that even obi is aware that his supporters r foolish grin
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by richie240: 5:38pm On Aug 20, 2022
Patriotsleague:
It's only demented, people that will say they will burn a person's house because of his party affiliation. You think it is easy to burn a house, Fela shrine in Lagos and escape?

You be Taliban?
Let them keep showing their logo biko.
The person that is stranded that's threatening the potential 'helper', who no know say once e enter d owner house, na to scheme how to dispossess him of him property remain.

The divorce BTW Igbos and PDP is one of the greatest miracle to occur in this country post-independence; but for this 'divorce', they (ipobians) would still have continued to hide under the.PDP umbrella to spew hate and discotd, but now, their cover is irredeemably blown!
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by richie240: 5:52pm On Aug 20, 2022
Onto simple tete-a-tete, see insults upandan.
Igbos and insults >>>> like bread and butter.
grin grin

Nigerianization:

Why not understand simple English and the rudiments of titling a story in journalism. My opinion is purely PROFESSIONAL. I don't expect idiots like you to understand it.

That Peter Obi went there to apologize is not a lie and only liars like you see things from your warped perspective

How about we have......

PETER OBI CAME TO APOLOGIZE FOR THE ACTIONS OF HIS SUPPORTERS: FEMI KUTI

which was actually what the storyline is about.

Or

I CAME TO APOLOGIZE FOR THE ACTIONS OF MY SUPPORTERS: PETER OBI.

If reverse was the case. How can Peter Obi describe his own actions in the third person? You are clearly a half educated political nitwit.
Na for social.media Una dey beat chest upandan; come Monday morning now, all of una go hide under bed courtesy Mazi Simon Ekpa.

The bottom line be say Peter Obi went to Femi Kuti to apologize on behalf of his unruly and uncouth zombidients, end of story.

Any other thing na semantics!
grin
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by SocialJustice: 5:58pm On Aug 20, 2022
Realist12:
Lol, same Obi blaming opponents for fake news and threats from his opponents had to go see Femi Kuti before the IPOB wing of his supporters carry out their threat on Fela shrine. Such an hypocrite
You made no sense.
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by kayperry: 6:17pm On Aug 20, 2022
pacesetting:
Nobody is saying anyone can fix Nigeria. But what we are saying is, who will be the best among them to try. Those people supporting Obi have made their choice.

As for me, I chose Obi because of several reasons.

Make yours too and stop faulting the choice of others. That's why it is democracy.

if you say BEST then i might as well say how ? base on what ?

what some of you need to learn about government, is the propensity to succeed is greatly dependant on capacity, anyone that will "Fix" nigeria must have the strength to religate the cabals

i concern someone like peter obi a feather weight politician who can't rescue Nigeria from people who religiously believe they own Nigeria, Obi's might be good buh capacity-wise he is not fortified enough to do the job required

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Murray-bruce Reacts To Oyegun's Comment On Supreme Court Judges (snap Shot) / Buahari Sacks Aide, Okoi Obono-obla, Seals SPIP Office / Buhari Reacts To Failed Coup In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.