Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,377 members, 7,861,043 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:58 PM

Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters (37360 Views)

Bithday Greetings: Tinubu To Appologise To Newspappers For Revenue Loss / Seun Kuti: Peter Obi Is An Opportunist, Only Nigerians Can Save Nigeria (Video) / Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by Nobody: 6:20am On Aug 21, 2022
Agboola321:

You gave a false narrative and it needed to be corrected!

Bye wink

No, you are angry.that I don't like your Obi. So angry that you degenerated to personal abuse.

So stop crying.

Obi, tinubu and atiku and Buhari and GEJ and obsanjo and yaradua are.the same. The day you see that, you will be woken up.
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by Agboola321(m): 8:49am On Aug 21, 2022
29kobo:

No, you are angry.that I don't like your Obi. So angry that you degenerated to personal abuse.

So stop crying.

Obi, tinubu and atiku and Buhari and GEJ and obsanjo and yaradua are.the same. The day you see that, you will be woken up.

No one is crying. Besides, its obvious you see the truth as an insult.

Rest and stop wailing grin tongue
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by Gratefully045: 10:28am On Aug 21, 2022
Uyom:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. Thank you and God bless you
Account
Uyom Angel
GT Bank
everyone please don't mind this fraudster anything you send to the oloriburuku man will definitely be use to drink and catch fun with it please don't mind the unfortunate man, they are even plenty here working together as a group for this scamming business they are doing here since 2014

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by Paulianfa(m): 7:35pm On Aug 21, 2022
Oshey99:

If you really like PO, why don't you give him your vote?...Why are you still in PDP tho

I will vote for PO but it's depends on how...
Re: Femi Kuti: Peter Obi Came To Appologise For The Actions Of His Supporters by adekolaelect(m): 7:46pm On Aug 21, 2022
Isteady of his supporters to defend and beg nigerians to vote obi but his senseless supporters are giving him big Task to beg those they create Enemies with to make him president .Even if obi win election his supporters Attrocities will more than that of present Bandits in Nigeria .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

No More nacking from Our Husbands Because Of Heat - Port Harcourt Women Protest / Sowore's Wife, Opeyemi And Supporters Protest In US, Want Him Released / Ortom Warns Against Drinking, Womanizing In Government House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.