Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,334 members, 7,850,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:28 PM

Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT (41793 Views)

Edo Woman Meets Peter Obi, Sheds Tears Of Joy- Photos / Tonye Cole Meets Peter Obi (Photo) / Obio Oluebube Meets Peter Obi, Says I Love You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by Zorn: 9:06am On Aug 21, 2022
BabaO2:

Your choice man.
Stop confusing yourself and people with party. Peter obi just decamped from pdp with same pdp ideology, he was nobody and nomatch in pdp, you have just been manipulated that peter obi is in labour party with LP ideology.
Enough of confusing yourself and people, Nigeria's presidency is a winner takes it all, Buhari's performance is his responsibility not APC or every member of APC, enough of campaign of calumny. peter obi my foot.
You're the only one playing ethnic polictics here . Why must Everything be about tribe why?

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by tydi(m): 9:08am On Aug 21, 2022
But they all once opposed Obi now they are meeting with him.

Obi Is a flowing water.

Obi/Datti 2023

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 21, 2022
BabaO2:
Is charly boy a youth? a fool at 70.
greedy and manipulative set of people
no shit for ur cloth oh!!

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by biafranrealson: 9:09am On Aug 21, 2022
But truth needs to be told
Agbado and cassava urchins, do you believe that Charly boy is 72 and Tinubu is 70 .?
Just be sincere to yourself.
I need a candid and wise answer

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by Omoslim26: 9:09am On Aug 21, 2022
BabaO2:

That man looks more youthful than most people in their 20s.
You need to see him skating.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by Raph82(m): 9:09am On Aug 21, 2022
BabaO2:

Your choice man.
Stop confusing yourself and people with party. Peter obi just decamped from pdp with same pdp ideology, he was nobody and nomatch in pdp, you have just been manipulated that peter obi is in labour party with LP ideology.
Enough of confusing yourself and people, Nigeria's presidency is a winner takes it all, Buhari's performance is his responsibility not APC or every member of APC, enough of campaign of calumny. peter obi my foot.
Don't forget that every member of the party has the same ideology, and Tinubu never agrees that Buhari is a failure in government, so he is continuing where Buhari stops. How many of the evil policies brought about by this useless government has he come out to condemn? Nigerians know better bro, affliction shall not rise the second time.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by anytexy: 9:10am On Aug 21, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Based on ethnic ground? I'm from Edo State and I'm supporting Peter obi, does that makes me the Same ethnic background with Obi and Charly boy?

Oga, Nigeria has passed the stage of tribalism. Are you not tired of suffering? What is wrong with you tribalistic bigots? I'm very sure you're supporting Tinubu simply because he is a Yoruba man knowing fully well that he is too old, corrupt and has nothing to offer Nigeria. Suffer no dey tire you? What exactly will APC campaign with next month despite the suffering in the land?

Oga the sensible Yorubas, along with sane Nigerians wants someone new, someone with a fresh ideas from a fresh party and definitely not PDP and APC but peter Obi of labour party
Well said. Na your papa born you. You schooled him WELLA

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by rippa(m): 9:10am On Aug 21, 2022
BabaO2:
Please he is 71 and not 70
But Tinubu is claiming 70
Look at both pics and tell us who is manipulative here

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by Kog45(m): 9:11am On Aug 21, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Tinubu definitely won't attend this meeting because he absolutely has nothing meaningful to say except it is my turn.

If shame still dey let you say "vote apc 2023" 

Na super glue Dem suppose use melt that brain of yours
I love Obi for his simplicity but truth be told can Obi withstand Tinubu is an open debate,forget all these hypes on social media o.

One thing am sure of Nigeria youths will determine Nigeria next president and only thing Obi need is to convince other tribes he is real cos right now large percentage of his followers are from east.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by ken6488(m): 9:12am On Aug 21, 2022
BabaO2:

Ofcourse, naturally he will support peter obi it is understandable on ethnic ground, but why coming to manipulate a clear minded person that has already spoken his mind on the issue .
For your enlightment, you dont know the health status of anyone by mere seeing them physically. Your mind is your health status.
I am from delta supporting obi and I am not even igbo

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by lockheed55(m): 9:12am On Aug 21, 2022
The time is now
Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by Beadeem: 9:12am On Aug 21, 2022
Nice
Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by Kog45(m): 9:15am On Aug 21, 2022
tydi:
But they all once opposed Obi now they are meeting with him.

Obi Is a flowing water.

Obi/Datti 2023
Oga that's Africa shrine owned by Femi Kuti.I love Obi simplicity....Femi criticised his supporters some weeks back and seeing Obi in Femi Shrine showed trait of a leader.

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by Omoslim26: 9:16am On Aug 21, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

You seem pained and highly bittered towards peter Obi.

Party has a lot to do in Nigeria's election and we all know this is true. APC and PDP has failed Nigerians woefully and Tinubu won't be any different. He even said he brought buhari in and will continue from where buhari stop. Is the that the kind of ancestor you want to rule Nigeria? You must be joking. If suffer never tire you, there are millions of Nigerians who have woken up and has taken the bulls by the horn, we say enough is enough.

Nigerians wants someone new with fresh ideas from a New party and that person is Peter Obi

Nigerians stand with tinubu to say NO to sick shaky old desperate men.
Enough of this nonsense already.
Rice don hit #600 per derica after all their stupid lock the borders for rice policy angry
Apc must go.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by rippa(m): 9:17am On Aug 21, 2022
Throwback:

Those who attacked a customer in Abuja because he looked like one of the Christian clergy at the unveiling of the APC Running Mate, are from which notorious tribe who have warned others not to campaign for any candidate besides Peter Obi in Igboland?
And yet hope Uzodinma, Dave umahi etc are busy campaigning for tinubu in the same igbo land.
Propaganda will not help you people.
This is not 2015. Majority of Nigerians have woken up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by usagee36: 9:17am On Aug 21, 2022
Healthy old men without pot belly. Make Nigeria great again.
Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by richie240: 9:18am On Aug 21, 2022
Throwback:
So they threaten you for not being an obidient zombie, then they come to beg in the night and invite you to a conference to show they are supported?
Hold ur peace brah!
The Femi kuti I know will not honor such 'red herring' of an invitation. He's wiser than that. They juss wan try am/use hin name for clout.
You know how manipulative they can be.
Femi had made it clear in his last video that he supports no one: neither atiku nor tinubu nor obi. He definitely won't fall for d trick!

It was d same stunt they wanted to try on segalinks but he outmaneuvered them.
cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by conedrew: 9:18am On Aug 21, 2022
U
Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 21, 2022
If he win you will never see him there until the next election.Nigerian politicians are Hushpuppy
Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by princeade86(m): 9:21am On Aug 21, 2022
Charly boy is lying about his age. He is just 50 years. How can u be 70+ and still be like this? Ask Tinubu na. Haha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by CoolAmbience(m): 9:21am On Aug 21, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Tinubu definitely won't attend this meeting because he absolutely has nothing meaningful to say except it is my turn.

If shame still dey let you say "vote apc 2023" 

Na super glue Dem suppose use melt that brain of yours

This na meeting?

Mtchewww.
Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by tydi(m): 9:22am On Aug 21, 2022
Kog45:
Oga that's Africa shrine owned by Femi Kuti.I love Obi simplicity....Femi criticised his supporters some weeks back and seeing Obi in Femi Shrine showed trait of a leader.

We are all OBIdent!!!
Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by jrusky(m): 9:22am On Aug 21, 2022
Charly what after receiving N100million during Save Nigeria movement baa?

Charley nonsense do not represent any youth he is over 70 years is that a youth?

Let N100m enter his account then he goes mute. Sorry obi is not our solution.

Too late for all these fake youth stunt shit. Where was he when obi supporters were bullying and insulting everyone? Where was he when obi supporters were brandishing gun? Where was he when obi supporters were threatening people's life?

Where was when Asoluko obi son stepped on Nigeria flag.

To hell wth obi and to hell with betrayer Charley whatever.

Bring Maduka, Soludo, Emoney, cubana, Anyim, onu I will be glad but obi never not in this country.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by rippa(m): 9:23am On Aug 21, 2022
Kog45:
I love Obi for his simplicity but truth be told can Obi withstand Tinubu is an open debate,forget all these hypes on social media o.

One thing am sure of Nigeria youths will determine Nigeria next president and only thing Obi need is to convince other tribes he is real cos right now large percentage of his followers are from east.
That is a big lie
Come to Edo state and see.
For governor obaseki to acknowledged that there is one OBIdient in every home in Edo, that should tell you that this is not a tribal movement.
Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by Britishpea: 9:25am On Aug 21, 2022
Charley Boy is a scam. I remember how he sabotaged Shut Nass movement. Every man for his pocket. You will think they are championing these cause for youth s but it is for their pockets.

Only few are rooting for whom they believe in without expecting anything in returns but a better Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by tydi(m): 9:25am On Aug 21, 2022
Kog45:

You're sick in the brain to think that Tinubu that forgot the name of his party could match Obi to a live interview.
Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by Ayilara1(m): 9:25am On Aug 21, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Based on ethnic ground? I'm from Edo State and I'm supporting Peter obi, does that makes me the Same ethnic background with Obi and Charly boy?

Oga, Nigeria has passed the stage of tribalism. Are you not tired of suffering? What is wrong with you tribalistic bigots? I'm very sure you're supporting Tinubu simply because he is a Yoruba man knowing fully well that he is too old, corrupt and has nothing to offer Nigeria. Suffer no dey tire you? What exactly will APC campaign with next month despite the suffering in the land?

Oga the sensible Yorubas, along with sane Nigerians wants someone new, someone with a fresh ideas from a fresh party and definitely not PDP and APC but peter Obi of labour party

Sensible Yoruba?

I'm yoruba and I'll be voting Tinubu not because of his tribe but because I believe he is competent. I've engaged PO supporters offline and online, all they do is insult instead of presenting is track record so that someone can be convinced.

Being corrupt isn't the problem lack of the will to truly serve the people is the problem. Corruption is in lagos but it is still thriving more than the rest. Corruption is in UK, US and every damn country.

Talk about hunger to progress a state, Tinubu had it when he ruled lagos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by Solari8(m): 9:25am On Aug 21, 2022
REASONABLE REASONS TO ELECT PETER OBI

1. Peter Obi is averse to waste

At the root of the poor infrastructural development all over Nigeria is criminal wastefulness, corruption and inflated contracts. Road or rail projects that can be done with N2 billion are inflated to N20 billion. The consequences of this is that projects go on forever and funds that would have been used to do 4 or 5 projects are spent on just 1 project.

A very good example is the Lagos light rail project. It was conceptualised by Jakande in the early 80s but still remains uncompleted till date, even after 23 years of APC/Tinubu unbroken stranglehold of Lagos State.

2. The people's president

Of the 3 main candidates, only Peter Obi is banking on the power of the people to get elected. Tinubu and Atiku are relying/relied heavily on the support of the delegates (bought with dollars), governors, senators, house of representatives and other structures of their political party to get elected.

The consequences of this is clear. If Peter Obi is elected, naturally he will take decisions that will benefit the overwhelming majority of Nigerians who voted him to power.

Unlike the other candidates who if elected will spend reasonable public funds and time to reward the structures that got them elected.

3. A visionary president
In 2023, we need a president who, while catering for the current generation and solving the myriads of the current problems, also plans for the future, our children and the unborn generation.

A president who realises that Nigeria will still be existing in 100 and 200 years to come and sets aside some funds for the future and unborn generations.

That is what Peter Obi represents, as he demonstrated in Anambra by saving some money for the future.

We do not need people who believe we should consume everything today and let the future take care of itself.

4. He is young, vibrant and energetic

With the plethora of problems plagueing Nigeria currently, we need a president that is relatively young, energetic and vibrant.

A president that has the physical and mental capacity to supervise the effective implementation of his programs and policies across all sectors simultaneously across the country.

A president with hands on approach on all the issues.

That is what Peter Obi represents.

5. A courageous president

We need a president who has the courage to take and implement critical decisions that can move Nigeria forward.

Peter Obi demonstrated great courage when he opted to be impeached as Anambra governor rather than deploy public funds to pacify the greedy lawmakers. It takes courage and conviction to take such risky personal political decision because the impeachment court case could have gone either way.

6. His message is clear and concise

His campaign message in all the media interviews has centred around reducing waste and moving Nigeria from consumption to production. This is very clear message that tackles the root cause of many of the problems bedevilling Nigeria today.

7. A president that communicates to Nigerians
So far, of the 3 main candidates, only Peter Obi has granted to several live TV interviews. It shows he is a believer in the power of communication. He believes you and I have the right to know.

Atiku only managed to grant a recorded interview while Tinubu has not granted any at all.

This time around, we need a president that has the confidence to speak to Nigerians directly about his policies and challenges if any. Enough of deaf and dumb Presidents, hijacked by cabals in Aso Villa.

8. A listening president

As governor of Anambra State, Peter Obi was always visiting schools, hospitals, etc to hear and feel the challenges. At some point, he gave his phone number to the school prefects to get direct feedbacks. This demonstrates that Peter Obi will be a listening president.

We don't need a president that will be hijacked by the Aso Rock cabal and only brought out once in 6 months to show proof of life.

In conclusion, 2023 presents another opportunity for you and I to choose a leader that will serve Nigeria and Nigerians in the next 4 to 8 years. For me, it is a very easy decision.

#ObiDatti 2023.

You are just listing Nigeria problems, without telling us the solutions, same thing peter obi do everywhere he goes
You keep mentioning Anambra are you guys not ashamed what are his achievements when he was a governor, I was even told lecturers and doctors went on a long strike when he was governor.

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by mizz2posh: 9:25am On Aug 21, 2022
I just admire Charley boy abeg, looking younger by the day,you enjoy life more when u live life on your own terms, and that's how he lives.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by jimyjames(m): 9:30am On Aug 21, 2022
BabaO2:

Ofcourse, naturally he will support peter obi it is understandable on ethnic ground, but why coming to manipulate a clear minded person that has already spoken his mind on the issue .
For your enlightment, you dont know the health status of anyone by mere seeing them physically. Your mind is your health status.
You can't know a sick man by physical examination? Your mind is your health status? Where did you learn this garbage from?

But you can know a manipulative person by just looking at him?
Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by gentiles(m): 9:30am On Aug 21, 2022
God1000:
It must be a fruitful meeting.

Mr Obi is the only man capable of making Nigeria an eldorado
Why did he not make Anambra State an Eldorado?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Famous Quotes Of Prof Chinua Achebe / Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" / Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Twin Sons' Birthday (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.