Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,129 members, 7,856,513 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 09:21 PM

Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT (41809 Views)

Edo Woman Meets Peter Obi, Sheds Tears Of Joy- Photos / Tonye Cole Meets Peter Obi (Photo) / Obio Oluebube Meets Peter Obi, Says I Love You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by ShaqFu: 11:29am On Aug 21, 2022
Didn't they use this same picture to say Peter Obi visited Femi Kuti At The Africa Shrine? Chai!.
Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by babajero(m): 11:35am On Aug 21, 2022
BabaO2:
Is charly boy a youth? a fool at 70.
greedy and manipulative set of people
He may be 70 but looks more healthier than you, and he is supporting a youth while you that tagged him a fool is supporting your forefather.
Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by BlackMan6969(m): 11:35am On Aug 21, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

You seem pained and highly bittered towards peter Obi.

Party has a lot to do in Nigeria's election and we all know this is true. APC and PDP has failed Nigerians woefully and Tinubu won't be any different. He even said he brought buhari in and will continue from where buhari stop. Is the that the kind of ancestor you want to rule Nigeria? You must be joking. If suffer never tire you, there are millions of Nigerians who have woken up and has taken the bulls by the horn, we say enough is enough.

Nigerians wants someone new with fresh ideas from a New party and that person is Peter Obi
thanks for this thougtful reply. Ur speaking my mind & d minds of all sensible nigerian youth, i believe.
Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:39am On Aug 21, 2022
Mstick:
If that's the case, why does APC leaders say people shouldn't vote PDP based on their past track records?

Smack down, if he stand up, he fit use head knack ground.
Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by cochexky: 11:50am On Aug 21, 2022
BabaO2:

Sharap dia... Take the message and leave the messenger. . isn't it time you learn to focus for a better Nigeria. Let everyone support regardless tribe or age. We are all in the pain together.

Use ur head next time.. Make u no collect pinch. grin
Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 11:53am On Aug 21, 2022
BabaO2:

Ofcourse, naturally he will support peter obi it is understandable on ethnic ground, but why coming to manipulate a clear minded person that has already spoken his mind on the issue .
For your enlightment, you dont know the health status of anyone by mere seeing them physically. Your mind is your health status.

SHUT UP!!!

You shameless ignoramus!

Charlieboy is way healthier and more reasonable than Tinubu the demented drug criminal.
Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by okoroemeka(m): 11:55am On Aug 21, 2022
BabaO2:

Your choice man.
Stop confusing yourself and people with party. Peter obi just decamped from pdp with same pdp ideology, he was nobody and nomatch in pdp, you have just been manipulated that peter obi is in labour party with LP ideology.
Enough of confusing yourself and people, Nigeria's presidency is a winner takes it all, Buhari's performance is his responsibility not APC or every member of APC, enough of campaign of calumny. peter obi my foot.
he decamped from pdp because the corrupt and highest bidder takes all politics in the party primaries is against his principles,he said he rather lose doing the right things than win doing the wrong thing,can you estimate how much the other 2 candidates paid delegates to win,30+ thousand dollars per delegate by 3000+ delegates,can you fathom such amount?how can they splash so much money just to serve us?are they truly there to serve the nation?is it not a business investment that requires profits?answer these questions in your conscience and you know who is a better candidate.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by Jacksoncoke(m): 11:57am On Aug 21, 2022
God1000:
It must be a fruitful meeting.

Mr Obi is the only man capable of making Nigeria an eldorado

I pray He wins

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:58am On Aug 21, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Yeah right.
Just as anambra is abi?
Zombidients and delusions sha.
yeye human being hater. Is it only Peter Obi that ruled Anambra?! And who told you Anambra isn't doing well

Why can't you bring allegation of theft on him

You just dey there dey hate the man maybe because he is Igbo

He better 100% pass your agbado or Atiku
Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by Ayilara1(m): 12:04pm On Aug 21, 2022
Igbojew:
Look at this f**l him and his people don't waste a single time to insult Peter Obi and Peter Obi fans playing victim.Who doesn't know that you people are always the first to throw insults on Peter Obi and his fans but when Peter Obi fans reciprocate you people will start crying like a baby em Mama comot mouth from breast.We still have not forgotten how Tinubu,Lie Mohammad and APC members maligned,abuse, insults and accused Goodluck Jonathan and now you evil people have seen una match in Peter Obi fans you are crying...........I am that Igbojew the table shaker

You don't worth my time. Check my conversation on here, I don't insult anybody. Your immature outburst just confirm what I said.

Sell your candidate, don't insult.

Obi is unsellable that's why you people abuse. Again, anybody can talk like obi but few people can show what they have done before. Show me obi's past record. He is not new to governance show me what he has done before.

At best, Obi was mediocre in anambra, is that the person that will turn Nigeria around?

PO won't have any other position except NO3.
Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by stacyadams: 12:11pm On Aug 21, 2022
BabaO2:
.......but jagaban is a city boy grin is he not a youth also? grin
Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by Tonygeesm(m): 12:12pm On Aug 21, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Based on ethnic ground? I'm from Edo State and I'm supporting Peter obi, does that makes me the Same ethnic background with Obi and Charly boy?

Oga, Nigeria has passed the stage of tribalism. Are you not tired of suffering? What is wrong with you tribalistic bigots? I'm very sure you're supporting Tinubu simply because he is a Yoruba man knowing fully well that he is too old, corrupt and has nothing to offer Nigeria. Suffer no dey tire you? What exactly will APC campaign with next month despite the suffering in the land?

Oga the sensible Yorubas, along with sane Nigerians wants someone new, someone with a fresh ideas from a fresh party and definitely not PDP and APC but peter Obi of labour party
I want you to know this as a fact,a typical Yoruba man is comfortable in suffering

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by ken6488(m): 12:16pm On Aug 21, 2022
BrotherCork:

reallly...But u sopot that terrrrrorist group called IPOD lead by that midget criminal known has Nnamdi kanu...correct?(no oofencse) angry
Well to fair enough I support the creation of Niger delta republic..
Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by Oziens: 12:18pm On Aug 21, 2022
BabaO2:

Ofcourse, naturally he will support peter obi it is understandable on ethnic ground, but why coming to manipulate a clear minded person that has already spoken his mind on the issue .
For your enlightment, you dont know the health status of anyone by mere seeing them physically. Your mind is your health status.
Ethnic and tribal politics over capacity and competent are the bane of Nigeria current sorry state. You are educated does not make you have good sense of judgement and rise above petty ethnic sentiments. Why called some one FOOLS for exercising his right and not sharing your opinion? Your kinds are the cancers that need up rooted for this Nigeria to grow and works for ALL sane Nigerians.
Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by Skty: 12:23pm On Aug 21, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Tinubu definitely won't attend this meeting because he absolutely has nothing meaningful to say except it is my turn.

If shame still dey let you say "vote apc 2023" 

Na super glue Dem suppose use melt that brain of yours

Menh, I want to like ur comment a thousand times..I know Thienubu won't attend..
Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by Skty: 12:27pm On Aug 21, 2022
BabaO2:

Your choice man.
Stop confusing yourself and people with party. Peter obi just decamped from pdp with same pdp ideology, he was nobody and nomatch in pdp, you have just been manipulated that peter obi is in labour party with LP ideology.
Enough of confusing yourself and people, Nigeria's presidency is a winner takes it all, Buhari's performance is his responsibility not APC or every member of APC, enough of campaign of calumny. peter obi my foot.

Buhari's performance is not only his responsibility but that of the party and those who supported him and brought him in.
Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by Communityelder(m): 12:33pm On Aug 21, 2022
In whatever you do remember never to vote for PDP and APC, I don't care who you vote for but he must not be from APC or PDP
Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by victorazy(m): 12:35pm On Aug 21, 2022
BabaO2:

Yes Charlie is crafty.
Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 21, 2022
BabaO2:

see this one again
Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by 1east: 12:38pm On Aug 21, 2022
Obidient is a brand
Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 21, 2022
BabaO2:

Your choice man.
you no get point, go sit down
Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by dreadsbee: 12:41pm On Aug 21, 2022
BabaO2:

Oga you think Tinubu or Atiku has sth different from Buhari regime.

Abeg embrace the change God is bringing to the Nigerian.

This is not The APC change they promised us and failed.

Oga who sparehead the campaign in 2015, Tinubu or who??
Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by tydi(m): 1:04pm On Aug 21, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

Please you guys should stop abusing. Peter Obi need more voters than enemies. You must create ways to let those not supporting to give their support to him. Please abuse cannot do it. Attitude can make many change their minds please.

Truth is bitter .
I know the feeling
Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by Godszilla: 1:28pm On Aug 21, 2022
BabaO2:

How can he naturally support PO base solely on ethnicity that would be dumb. We need to root out this our cancerous tribalistic self defeating sentiment,it doesn't do you or anyone any good.
PO is not a Saint and I don't think any right thinking person even expect him to do miracle but electing PO is a sign that we (Nigerians) av woken up,we want a better country for us and our children(future). We all know what the other 2 are about,pls look at the process that even produce them n we know their precedence.
Pleas let drop tribalistic n ethnic sentiments suffering or failure doesn't use those criteria,if the country becomes good its for you n me that will enjoy it. This is a Plea
Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by idamokoemmanuel(m): 1:33pm On Aug 21, 2022
BabaO2:
Why do you call Tinubu a city boy, is Tinubu a boy?
Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by idamokoemmanuel(m): 1:36pm On Aug 21, 2022
BabaO2:

He is not manipulating anyone, fear not
Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by Kog45(m): 1:38pm On Aug 21, 2022
ken6488:
I am from delta supporting obi and I am not even igbo
Yes you are right...I called my state and I asked how far about Obi movement and they said nothing like Obi.I think he need to move his train campaign team fast to other states cos most voters are not online people.
Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by Danniedpastor(m): 1:40pm On Aug 21, 2022
BabaO2:

"Your mind is your health status"
See mad quote o!
So, Tinubu is healthy na?

Somebody whose hands and legs are visibly shaking is healthy in the mind?

I won't call you foolish even, if you deserve it
Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by Danniedpastor(m): 1:44pm On Aug 21, 2022
BabaO2:

Your choice man.

Ekpa
You are hear rejecting Buhari's performance while your Lord is announcing 'continuity of Bihar's legacy'.

You are more confused that your lord o
Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by tenpipsperday: 1:47pm On Aug 21, 2022
BabaO2:

Your choice man.

You are the confused person here. I am a Yoruba but I support Peter Obi. All of a sudden buhari actions is his not from APC again?

Guy look at yourself in the mirror.
Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by Danniedpastor(m): 1:50pm On Aug 21, 2022
Throwback:
So they threaten you for not being an obidient zombie, then they come to beg in the night and invite you to a conference to show they are supported?

Olodo ,
First, if you can't read atleastvyou can see that the meeting was not done at night. Obi is not a BAT.
Obi, is a liberal soul ,he does not hat any one. BAT and his family (including that deceptive redeemed pastor wife of his) have never hidden their hatred for Igbo's.

Obi is not the one that convened the meeting. They are also going to invite other candidates.
Note: making peace is not same as begging. Obi is the best among the rest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh / Nigerian Army Engineers Reconstruct Bridge Blown Up By Boko Haram / Aderonke Kale - Female Two-Star General In The Nigerian Armed Forces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.