Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,368 members, 7,850,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:54 PM

Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT (41794 Views)

Edo Woman Meets Peter Obi, Sheds Tears Of Joy- Photos / Tonye Cole Meets Peter Obi (Photo) / Obio Oluebube Meets Peter Obi, Says I Love You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by basybasy: 10:14am On Aug 21, 2022
GLeesMODEL:
NYD2022: Charles Boy, Dr. Utchay Odims Set for 'Nigerian Youth Decide' With Presidential Candidates, Meet Peter Obi

All is now set for the long awaited Nigerian Youth Decide conference slated to take place October 1, 2022 at Sheraton Hotels Abuja.

The event is being organised by UN Ambassador of Peace, Dr. Utchay Odims a major youth influencer in Nigeria. He along with his team has met with former governor of Anambra state and Labour Party presidential candidate, Peter Obi and others.

The "Nigeria youth decide" is expected to have in attendance All Progressives Congress, APC Bola Tinubu, his PDP counterpart, Atiku Abubakar, NNPP's Musa Kwankwaso, activist Charles Oputa popularly known as Charley Boy, Femi Kuti and others.

Nigerian Youth Decide follows a stakeholders meeting which took place recently where major issues were discussed on how the Nigerian youths should take their future into their hands.

Speaking at the official flag off of the campaign, co-convener, Dr utchay who spoke on Wazobia TV lagos along with Charley Boy aka Area Fada said time has come for the youths to take their destiny in their hands and stop seating on the fence or taking the back seat.

According to Dr. Utchay, the stakeholders meeting x-rayed youth inclusion, state of the nation, growing insecurity, poverty, lack of employment, poor productivity and others.

"The Nigerian Youths Decide would be a historical moment where we are going to have presidential candidates in attendance, they will listen to young people, activists and they will listen to what the people want and sign a social contract with the people.

"It is already gathering momentum across board and it will be a golden opportunity for us to chart new frontiers for our future.

"Presidential candidates are expected to be in attendance, technocrats, entrepreneurs and other stakeholders" he said.

Dr. Odims therefore called for active participation, urging youths not to miss it. Millions of youths both in-person and virtually are expected to participate.

According to him, this will save the young people from mortgaging their future and that of generations to come.

Watch Peter Obi Video
https://www.instagram.com/p/ChgWUgVKO81/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.statepress.ng/2022/08/nyd2022-charles-boy-dr-utchay-odims-set.html?m=1
All these cant make Obi the President. We don't see him as our next President. You people should take easy in case he lost in 2023. Northern people and south west don't trust igbo presidency because of their aggressiveness and sentiments. Voting Obi is bringing down Nigeria. How can Obi manages the diversity of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by SugarGirl44(f): 10:14am On Aug 21, 2022
God1000:
It must be a fruitful meeting.

Mr Obi is the only man capable of making Nigeria an eldorado

Yeah right.
Just as anambra is abi?
Zombidients and delusions sha.

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by ZUBY77(m): 10:16am On Aug 21, 2022
BabaO2:
Is charly boy a youth? a fool at 70.
greedy and manipulative set of people

Even when they said Tinubu and Atiku were invited too?

You can't really support Tinubu and not look stupid.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by joeycrackk: 10:18am On Aug 21, 2022
Alright.
Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by God1000(m): 10:19am On Aug 21, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Yeah right.
Just as anambra is abi?
Zombidients and delusions sha.
Lol, he did his best as governor, let's give him another chance.

Please join me and vote him.
Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by SugarGirl44(f): 10:21am On Aug 21, 2022
ezegold4we:
Only foooools , and ethnic bigots will reject Peter Obi and decide to Vote tinubu or Atiku,

As far as 2023 presidential election is concerned, Peter Obi should be the only Choice to any sensible,reasonable and responsible voter that's needs genuine change.

I'm an ethnic bigot.
Next?

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by SugarGirl44(f): 10:22am On Aug 21, 2022
God1000:
Lol, he did his best as governor, let's give him another chance.

Please join me and vote him.

I'm voting for someone that performed well, not a poor performer.
That's what you should do too except you're used to mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by God1000(m): 10:25am On Aug 21, 2022
SugarGirl44:

I'm voting for someone that performed well, not a poor performer.
That's what you should do too except you're used to mediocrity.
And who's that person?
Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by God1000(m): 10:27am On Aug 21, 2022
anonimi:

Based on his failure and looting in Anambra for eight years, or based on what?
Was this not how ThiefNuibu and Osinbajo packaged Bubu as APC messiah to fight corruption and boost our economy? How far are we doing now?
Will we be fooled by the same packaging format of scammers
let's just hope that Peter Obi will be different
Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by favour32(m): 10:28am On Aug 21, 2022
BabaO2:
Na one one stomach infrastructures of Agbadoria Cassavani or Dubai visiting presidential candidate grin dey show e self.
Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by Billygee2u: 10:28am On Aug 21, 2022
God1000:

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by Billygee2u: 10:29am On Aug 21, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Tinubu definitely won't attend this meeting because he absolutely has nothing meaningful to say except it is my turn.

If shame still dey let you say "vote apc 2023" 

Na super glue Dem suppose use melt that brain of yours
Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by Kaymaxine(m): 10:29am On Aug 21, 2022
BabaO2:
At least he looks youthful than cassava and agbado
Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by Mandate2023: 10:40am On Aug 21, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

See pains. He is 72 years yet smarter, healthier and younger than you and your agbado criminal. I'm sure you're in pains because Charly boy isn't supporting tehifnubu the drug dealer but peter Obi.

The same Charly boy that collected bribe and betrayed the 'our mumu don do' movement grin grin grin

It seems u have not started following politics then

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by Nchenches: 10:42am On Aug 21, 2022
Peter Obi is practically every where. He has huge energy required for a president.
The presidential candidates of APC and PDP are too aged, frail, and one is obviously sickly.
Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by doneback04: 10:43am On Aug 21, 2022
Tinubu will not come, take it or leave it
Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by savastan0: 10:43am On Aug 21, 2022
thats the place i will like to visit https://vnfullz.net/
Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by bewla(m): 10:45am On Aug 21, 2022
God1000:

How do I fill there is already bais in this before it start

Why will you go to Obi first with area father that we all no will die for obi as umpire at the event

Abi na just me
Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by bewla(m): 10:47am On Aug 21, 2022
doneback04:
Tinubu will not come, take it or leave it
yes One Atiku
One Tinubu but
Two Obi - one is obi the other is Charlie boy
Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by bewla(m): 10:49am On Aug 21, 2022
Mandate2023:

The same Charly boy that collected bribe and betrayed the 'our mumu don do' movement grin grin grin

It seems u have not started following politics then
Don't mind this little children that want to walk over night
Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by isaiahethan: 10:53am On Aug 21, 2022
BabaO2:

I wonder what you will look like at 70years. Pray to even reach am.
Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by Igbojew: 10:55am On Aug 21, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Based on ethnic ground? I'm from Edo State and I'm supporting Peter obi, does that makes me the Same ethnic background with Obi and Charly boy?

Oga, Nigeria has passed the stage of tribalism. Are you not tired of suffering? What is wrong with you tribalistic bigots? I'm very sure you're supporting Tinubu simply because he is a Yoruba man knowing fully well that he is too old, corrupt and has nothing to offer Nigeria. Suffer no dey tire you? What exactly will APC campaign with next month despite the suffering in the land?

Oga the sensible Yorubas, along with sane Nigerians wants someone new, someone with a fresh ideas from a fresh party and definitely not PDP and APC but peter Obi of labour party
Oh you are such a wonderful and great personality by giving it to that tribalistic f**l what he deserve.They always introduce tribalism in everything then turn around to accuse Igbos for being tribalistic.God bless you again for speaking our mind to that f**l.............I am that Igbojew
Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by BabaO2: 11:04am On Aug 21, 2022
isaiahethan:

I wonder what you will look like at 70years. Pray to even reach am.
rotten uninformed complex man,find out more on how looks like 30 year man at his age, back to sender you will not reach 70 years as you wish for another man.
Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 21, 2022
BabaO2:

Ofcourse, naturally he will support peter obi it is understandable on ethnic ground, but why coming to manipulate a clear minded person that has already spoken his mind on the issue .
For your enlightment, you dont know the health status of anyone by mere seeing them physically. Your mind is your health status.
Watin you de talk.. ?
All these things weh you waste mb write no make one sense.. you for use that money weh you use buy data buy Panadol for your headache because it's obvious your head no correct.
Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by remigiusizunna(m): 11:16am On Aug 21, 2022
Can you just shut up
BabaO2:

Ofcourse, naturally he will support peter obi it is understandable on ethnic ground, but why coming to manipulate a clear minded person that has already spoken his mind on the issue .
For your enlightment, you dont know the health status of anyone by mere seeing them physically. Your mind is your health status.
Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by Igbojew: 11:18am On Aug 21, 2022
Ayilara1:

Sensible Yoruba?

I'm yoruba and I'll be voting Tinubu not because of his tribe but because I believe he is competent. I've engaged PO supporters offline and online, all they do is insult instead of presenting is track record so that someone can be convinced.

Being corrupt isn't the problem lack of the will to truly serve the people is the problem. Corruption is in lagos but it is still thriving more than the rest. Corruption is in UK, US and every damn country.

Talk about hunger to progress a state, Tinubu had it when he ruled lagos.
Look at this f**l him and his people don't waste a single time to insult Peter Obi and Peter Obi fans playing victim.Who doesn't know that you people are always the first to throw insults on Peter Obi and his fans but when Peter Obi fans reciprocate you people will start crying like a baby em Mama comot mouth from breast.We still have not forgotten how Tinubu,Lie Mohammad and APC members maligned,abuse, insults and accused Goodluck Jonathan and now you evil people have seen una match in Peter Obi fans you are crying...........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by marvel2real: 11:18am On Aug 21, 2022
BabaO2:

From plateau state,and me,my family,my friends and all village people are 100% Obi.
Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by Stanleyq: 11:18am On Aug 21, 2022
BabaO2:

Your choice man.
Stop confusing yourself and people with party. Peter obi just decamped from pdp with same pdp ideology, he was nobody and nomatch in pdp, you have just been manipulated that peter obi is in labour party with LP ideology.
Enough of confusing yourself and people, Nigeria's presidency is a winner takes it all, Buhari's performance is his responsibility not APC or every member of APC, enough of campaign of calumny. peter obi my foot.
Then u and bat our ass
Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by Stanleyq: 11:23am On Aug 21, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

You seem pained and highly bittered towards peter Obi.

Party has a lot to do in Nigeria's election and we all know this is true. APC and PDP has failed Nigerians woefully and Tinubu won't be any different. He even said he brought buhari in and will continue from where buhari stop. Is the that the kind of ancestor you want to rule Nigeria? You must be joking. If suffer never tire you, there are millions of Nigerians who have woken up and has taken the bulls by the horn, we say enough is enough.

Nigerians wants someone new with fresh ideas from a New party and that person is Peter Obi
Party is the major influencer to anyone, there is this man here, he was doing very well in apga, the very moment he crossed to pdp, he became a bad one, obi has seen corruption in pdp and he left for a fresh and no corruption party, very young party hardly corrupts a good man.
Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by anonimi: 11:25am On Aug 21, 2022
God1000:
let's just hope that Peter Obi will be different

Since when did just hope fix anything? Did you get to where you are in life by just hope? If you personally did not, then why do you want our country to make progress on just hope

Was that not how we just hoped Buhari will do better than Jonathan despite his obvious flaws and historical failures? Don’t we ever learn

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Describe This Governor Amaechi's Photo In One Word / [photos] Flood In Lekki Phase 1 Despite No Rain / Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.