Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,125 members, 7,856,502 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 09:02 PM

Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT (41808 Views)

Edo Woman Meets Peter Obi, Sheds Tears Of Joy- Photos / Tonye Cole Meets Peter Obi (Photo) / Obio Oluebube Meets Peter Obi, Says I Love You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by timekag: 9:31am On Aug 21, 2022
Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by Bestmanwealthy(m): 9:31am On Aug 21, 2022
With due respect you are a big fool
Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by BrotherCork: 9:32am On Aug 21, 2022
BabaO2:
Is charly boy a youth? a fool at 70.
greedy and manipulative set of people

..why is Charly a fool at 70,because he is active?....
Bro u homebsse guys can be so so dumb ,it unbelievable. ...common sense definitely not common over therr!!(no oofencse)
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by CedarHoldings: 9:32am On Aug 21, 2022
God1000:
It must be a fruitful meeting.

Mr Obi is the only man capable of making Nigeria an eldorado
that's the problem of we blacks especially Nigerians, we rush to put our hope in someone, and at the end it failure again.

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by Allisgud: 9:32am On Aug 21, 2022
I love this movement
Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by 1gbdata: 9:33am On Aug 21, 2022
Good
Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by IfnobeGod20: 9:34am On Aug 21, 2022
One thing is sure, Tinubu won't come. Atiku may manage to come but Tinubu very doubtful. If it was Tinubu of 1999 or 2007, he would be the first person to be there because then he has the vibe and current with situations around him but today age and health is telling on his vibrancy and intellect which brought a out his inconsistency and incoherent in speech delivery.
If you think I am lying, go and check his 1999 or 2007 videos speeches and compare them with the latest videos and come back here with God truthfulness and say what you noticed.
No need of so much argument on crystal clear issue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by Softmirror: 9:34am On Aug 21, 2022
grin

NIGERIAN YOUTHS WILL DECIDE JUST LIKE KENYAN YOUTHS DECIDED THEIR FATE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by BrotherCork: 9:35am On Aug 21, 2022
ken6488:
I am from delta supporting obi and I am not even igbo

reallly...But u sopot that terrrrrorist group called IPOD lead by that midget criminal known has Nnamdi kanu...correct?(no oofencse) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 21, 2022
Nice
Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by Jagabanofafrica: 9:39am On Aug 21, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

See pains. He is 72 years yet smarter, healthier and younger than you and your agbado criminal. I'm sure you're in pains because Charly boy isn't supporting tehifnubu the drug dealer but peter Obi.

Either you like or not, Tinubu is ur next President
Yoruba lokan

4 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by DevilSignature: 9:39am On Aug 21, 2022
BabaO2:
Is charly boy a youth? a fool at 70.
greedy and manipulative set of people

tongue
Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by stuffs4me(m): 9:39am On Aug 21, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

See pains. He is 72 years yet smarter, healthier and younger than you and your agbado criminal. I'm sure you're in pains because Charly boy isn't supporting tehifnubu the drug dealer but peter Obi.

The guy is correct. In fact you are the one pained because the other guy called out Charly boy for claiming to be a youth at 72.

YEEBOS are really DAFFT for calling Charly boy a youth at 72

4 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by Realist777: 9:40am On Aug 21, 2022
God1000:

Just like he made Anambra?

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by Kaiser20: 9:43am On Aug 21, 2022
Tinubu don't believe in any youth movements, he rather send army after them
Tinubu believes that with his CASH he can buy the heart of all the youths by manipulation.
Tinubu should be reminded that Nigerians are angry, they want their country back.
politics of bags of rice and recharge cards are OVER!
Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by stuffs4me(m): 9:43am On Aug 21, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Based on ethnic ground? I'm from Edo State and I'm supporting Peter obi, does that makes me the Same ethnic background with Obi and Charly boy?

Oga, Nigeria has passed the stage of tribalism. Are you not tired of suffering? What is wrong with you tribalistic bigots? I'm very sure you're supporting Tinubu simply because he is a Yoruba man knowing fully well that he is too old, corrupt and has nothing to offer Nigeria. Suffer no dey tire you? What exactly will APC campaign with next month despite the suffering in the land?

Oga the sensible Yorubas, along with sane Nigerians wants someone new, someone with a fresh ideas from a fresh party and definitely not PDP and APC but peter Obi of labour party

See as YEEBOS dey disgrace themselves on Nairaland.

Nyamiri dey deny him tribe because of politics. Werey dey disguise. grin

That was how one was claiming to be a Northerner supporting Peter Obi but was found out and disgraced.

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by IfnobeGod20: 9:43am On Aug 21, 2022
tydi:

You're sick in the brain to think that Tinubu that forgot the name of his party could match Obi to a live interview.
Please you guys should stop abusing. Peter Obi need more voters than enemies. You must create ways to let those not supporting to give their support to him. Please abuse cannot do it. Attitude can make many change their minds please.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by Prinxzona10: 9:43am On Aug 21, 2022
If Tinubu or Atiku especially Tinubu attend such events,then I will deactivate my Nairaland account..
You want to discus about your future with the same people that mortgage your future and also coming to subjugate you the more..

The earlier you youths understand, realise and accept the fact that Tinubu or Atiku gat absolutely nothing to offer you guys,the better because both signifies the same thing via the enrichments of their families,cronies,friends and also to actualise their desperate life ambition of becoming a president of Nigeria.

They will never come because they are not for the masses and you can bet money with me here if you're sure that Tinubu or Atiku will come especially that of Tinubu...
NB: betting on behalf of Atiku,wouldn't exceed a million buh betting on behalf of Tinubu, I wouldn't mind any amount above million..
I rest my case..Gracias!!!!
Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by SocialJustice: 9:50am On Aug 21, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Wow, Charlyboy is up to 72? Looks 52 to me.
Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by IfnobeGod20: 9:50am On Aug 21, 2022
stuffs4me:

The guy is correct. In fact you are the one pained because the other guy called out Charly boy for claiming to be a youth at 72.

YEEBOS are really DAFFT for calling Charly boy a youth at 72
By age Charly boy is not a youth but by heart he can claim to be youth because he looks like it. He's not like someone that is 50 and looking 70 or someone that says he's 70 but looking 90 physically.
If not because we know him, if he claims to be 45 or 50, nobody will doubt him because he is young at heart and in physical appearance.
So the guy wasn't correct but pained to the bone marrow that a man of 72 still agile, mentally and physically stable.
Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by Halifaxguy: 9:52am On Aug 21, 2022
jrusky:
Charly what after receiving N100million during Save Nigeria movement baa?

Charley nonsense do not represent any youth he is over 70 years is that a youth?

Let N100m enter his account then he goes mute. Sorry obi is not our solution.

Too late for all these fake youth stunt shit. Where was he when obi supporters were bullying and insulting everyone? Where was he when obi supporters were brandishing gun? Where was he when obi supporters were threatening people's life?

Where was when Asoluko obi son stepped on Nigeria flag.

To hell wth obi and to hell with betrayer Charley whatever.

Bring Maduka, Soludo, Emoney, cubana, Anyim, onu I will be glad but obi never not in this country.

You Tinubu Urchins are the true enemy of this country. Can any of you make Tinubu the manager of your company? But you wicked souls want a sick and brain dead man to pilot the affairs of 200 million people.
At least if suffer never tire you, then try pity the future of your kids.
Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by luxmi: 9:56am On Aug 21, 2022
BabaO2:

Your choice man.
Stop confusing yourself and people with party. Peter obi just decamped from pdp with same pdp ideology, he was nobody and nomatch in pdp, you have just been manipulated that peter obi is in labour party with LP ideology.
Enough of confusing yourself and people, Nigeria's presidency is a winner takes it all, Buhari's performance is his responsibility not APC or every member of APC, enough of campaign of calumny. peter obi my foot.

May God give you sense.
Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by mokset123: 9:57am On Aug 21, 2022
BabaO2:

Your choice man.
Stop confusing yourself and people with party. Peter obi just decamped from pdp with same pdp ideology, he was nobody and nomatch in pdp, you have just been manipulated that peter obi is in labour party with LP ideology.
Enough of confusing yourself and people, Nigeria's presidency is a winner takes it all, Buhari's performance is his responsibility not APC or every member of APC, enough of campaign of calumny. peter obi my foot.
point of correction he doesn't have the same ideology, how many Governors have tried to curb wastage in their government, having long convoys and the likes, my brother wake up, we need someone like him to change things up in government especially at the federal level and hopeful same would trickle down to the state governors. I don't see atiku and tinubu as any different from the government of the day.

If we don't break away from the usual which atiku and tinibu are a heavy fan of, I fear for our future.
Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by Olat4421: 10:01am On Aug 21, 2022
Ibo's are just set Of Funny people asin u want dem to support obi nd u are still abusing nd cursing order tribe calling Dem disgusting name.Okaoo.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by ransomed: 10:05am On Aug 21, 2022
Why do you people want Chief Tinubu dead?
You know his predicament, he is trying his best to keep low profile until some stubborn guys just want to open the sepulchre for this man to enter, haba!
Pity him please. You all know that baba cannot walk 100m and the Parkinson is manifesting despite all efforts to put it under control. I beg free grandpa from all youths activities .
Thank you.
Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by We4all: 10:05am On Aug 21, 2022
Charles Boy is a vampire. He has very good genes.
Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by jrusky(m): 10:08am On Aug 21, 2022
Halifaxguy:

You Tinubu Urchins are the true enemy of this country. Can any of you make Tinubu the manager of your company? But you wicked souls want a sick and brain dead man to pilot the affairs of 200 million people.
At least if suffer never tire you, then try pity the future of your kids.

I don't care and I don't give a
f u c k.

It is pdp moment and no going back.

To hell with obi and to hell with that betrayer called Charley shit.
Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by anonimi: 10:10am On Aug 21, 2022
God1000:

Based on his failure and looting in Anambra for eight years, or based on what?
Was this not how ThiefNuibu and Osinbajo packaged Bubu as APC messiah to fight corruption and boost our economy? How far are we doing now?
Will we be fooled by the same packaging format of scammers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by GeneralPula: 10:10am On Aug 21, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Based on ethnic ground? I'm from Edo State and I'm supporting Peter obi, does that makes me the Same ethnic background with Obi and Charly boy?

Oga, Nigeria has passed the stage of tribalism. Are you not tired of suffering? What is wrong with you tribalistic bigots? I'm very sure you're supporting Tinubu simply because he is a Yoruba man knowing fully well that he is too old, corrupt and has nothing to offer Nigeria. Suffer no dey tire you? What exactly will APC campaign with next month despite the suffering in the land?

Oga the sensible Yorubas, along with sane Nigerians wants someone new, someone with a fresh ideas from a fresh party and definitely not PDP and APC but peter Obi of labour party

Chukudi claiming Edo state..

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by stuffs4me(m): 10:11am On Aug 21, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

Please you guys should stop abusing. Peter Obi need more voters than enemies. You must create ways to let those not supporting to give their support to him. Please abuse cannot do it. Attitude can make many change their minds please.

The main reason people hate Peter Obi is because of his toxic and bitter supporters.

I used to be neutral about Peter Obi but I have grown to not want him as President of Nigeria because of his followers.

His followers are planning EVIL for Nigeria and they see Peter Obi as a vehicle to achieve their EViL and SINISTER intentions.

I don't care who wins in the coming elections between Atiku and Tinubu as long as it is not Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by We4all: 10:11am On Aug 21, 2022
Kog45:
I love Obi for his simplicity but truth be told can Obi withstand Tinubu is an open debate,forget all these hypes on social media o.

One thing am sure of Nigeria youths will determine Nigeria next president and only thing Obi need is to convince other tribes he is real cos right now large percentage of his followers are from east.

Is it by debate? If it were then Chris Okotie should be our next president. The only person than can compete with him in a debate is Barack Obama.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT by Richcreed(m): 10:12am On Aug 21, 2022
P O suporters should stop abusing other presidential aspirants for crying out loud, you all making clearly that you detest other aspirants especially Tinubu and yet you want tinubu people to vote peter! this is democracy, peole will always have varying supports, thats why we have diffrent parties and aspirants.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ / Court Sends Otunba Runsewe To Prison For Contempt / Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.