Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,236 members, 7,846,108 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

How Do I Tell Her I Can't Marry Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell Her I Can't Marry Her? (1670 Views)

Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) / TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You / Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How Do I Tell Her I Can't Marry Her? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 07, 2011
@op- abeg dump that girl's azz. Bad English is a no no in today's world.

Imagine the chick saying, ", as I was wenting to the market, I see your fried and he telled me to greeted you".

Instead of, ", as I was on my way to the market, I sighted your friend and he sent his regards".

Do you see the difference? Abeg this kind girl fit disgrace you for public o! Ehen.
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Can't Marry Her? by toyemz(f): 11:46pm On Aug 07, 2011
@poster
na wa oh
in your case there is nothing like 'for better or worst'
mere english
that you with your articulated english should be able to teach her
you have exposed yourself oh
you no fit teach

i hope she does break a bottle on your head oh
good luck

(1) (2) (Reply)

? / Chics N Silly Things / Love Test? gone wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.