Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja (49899 Views)

Tinubu-Shettima Bishop Almost Lynched At Dei Dei Market Abuja (Photos) / Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri / Hausa And Igbo Youths Clash In Dei Dei Market, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Reference(m): 5:45am On Aug 22, 2022
olas24u:

Freedom of association is a universal law ,you wanted commissioner,you were demanding for things that you cannot offer others in Igbo land .Jimi agbaje was desperate but their were lessons learnt.

My friend, don't pretend.
Every Nigerian from every part of Nigeria behaves exactly the same.
We are all racists, bigots and simply cannot take what we dish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by stuffs4me(m): 5:50am On Aug 22, 2022
sgtponzihater1:
I have to agree with Sowere. It was pathetic to watch the man being embarrassed, and people taking laws into their hand. Most of the traders were sadly Igbos in another man's land, but chose to appear as oppressors.

Peter Obi will loose, and most jokers will go back to their old chant of "Ipob or nothing". We know truth from lies and are far too mature to buy their lies.

PonziHater

They are attacking people in another man's home. if the Northerners should react now, you will see cry upandan

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by olas24u(f): 5:56am On Aug 22, 2022
Reference:

We are not the same ,am Yoruba ,and we have omoluabi ethos,how we talk to adults ,greet people, character,yorubas know does things accepted and not accepted.
We are welcoming and not tribal ,we are educated and use logic.comoare to igbos.you cannot compare,do a poll or survey and see the result.igbos are tribal bigots, greedy,self centered, irrational,the problems of nigeria has been Igbos .you started coups and war

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by olas24u(f): 6:00am On Aug 22, 2022
Reference:

you don't sell land to outsiders,how many tribes are in your civil service?

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by HRMK: 6:01am On Aug 22, 2022
and some fools would come here to tell us that obi has nothing to do with ipob/esn!if true,who are these ones issueing threats all over the place in LP?
Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by pasuma(m): 6:11am On Aug 22, 2022
The word Bishop is just a title, how does impersonation come in

Boyooosa:
If the man in question impersonated,well deserved
If not, then, they need to check those guys' brains
If they are truly obidients, then, they will make their candidate lose, woefully
Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by fredylee: 6:26am On Aug 22, 2022
Please be informed that the so-called Peter Obi supporters are every Nigerian who is tired and fed up with the status quo of deceit and lies in Nigeria today. If he were to address and call them to order, he will be appealing to the entire progressive youths and elders of this country who naturally react to every sign of the nonsense we are fighting against. That would be a hard job.

However it's ok to call for orderly behaviour, but tagging every misdemeanor as Obi support originated, is wicked mischief.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Govocrete: 6:32am On Aug 22, 2022
He was not mobbed because he is an APC support rather he was lead away when it was discovered to be one of the suspect fake bishop.
Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Dawnofhope: 6:36am On Aug 22, 2022
This is APC problem not Obidient problem . All those are not happy with the choice Shettima are either APC members or those fighting for religious equity but not Obidients
Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Minjim: 6:39am On Aug 22, 2022
Those people are real bishops. You can't impose your expectations on us. Did do any investigation to know they're not bishops? Or you're just a PO supporter that's you feel they're not?

Ballzproblemm:
he deserves beating, tinubu and shettima disrespected Christianity , imagine if the case was reverse ,all hell will be let loose ,but tinubu openly mocked Christianity and is getting away with it,and Yoruba Christians want to vote him to spite igbos! I dey laugh una

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/07/21/fact-check-are-bishops-pastors-who-attended-tinubus-unveiling-of-shettima-fake/

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by AbnormaAssHole: 6:57am On Aug 22, 2022
TheOldGods:

Bastard. You think because Christianity doesn't support killings, you decided to insult Thier religion. Can tinubu every try this with a Muslim. Bring someone that is not an imaam and claim to be an imam?, The person would have been stoned to death that same day. Our religion also supports throwing of stone and stoning bastards like this to death, but for the love of humanity we are not animals. He was not mobbed because, he supports Tinubu, who cares, you have the right to support anyone, but don't mock out religion to the extent or promoting yourself to a Bishop. Do you know what a bishop means? One of the highest ranks in the Christian family. slowpoke

Your hypocrisy stinks to high heaven. You condemned those who mobbed the late Debora to death but justify this mob action bases on your reasoning, he did great cus he committed a crime against Christianity?

I hope the seeds y'all trying to plant won't grow. Amen to that. Say no to electoral/religious/tribal violence.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by modsfucker: 7:15am On Aug 22, 2022
Ddokie:

Just get lost. While you are at it, vote whoever you want to vote.

I don't give a damn. Your situation in Nigeria can never be better than mine till both of us leave this earth. Never.

Do whatever you want to do with you vote and your life.

Lol
Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by elvisco10(m): 7:39am On Aug 22, 2022
ACRI:
Hmmmmm

I have been quiet on this.

I have lived in the West, East,South and the North.

Supporting a candidate is not by force. It is only animals that behave this way.

I think Peter Obi is the victim in all these madness. People will give other presidential candidates their protest votes!

Nigerians don't learn from history, a large % of the population are educated illiterates.

Any candidate you are promoting that warrants blood and sand is not worth it. Jonathan said his ambition is not worth the bloodshed of Nigerians we should have believed him and not be in this mess.

Am seriously having doubts about voting for candidates whose supporters are violent. This is how bubu threatened baboon and monkey now it is happening. Every where is soaked in blood.

Nobody want the southeast situation to be a national situation.

Anybody that threatens another should be thoroughly dealt with. Enough of this madness. Na by force?

Pls not am not yet partisan so idiots should save their breath
You are a foolish person... Christians are cool.if is other religion.. what will happen to him..?

1 Like

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Naajjii: 7:45am On Aug 22, 2022
Boyooosa:

I guess you have comprehension challenge
I mentioned that ' if the guy had impersonated, he deserved the treatment'

It means, if the guy had acted as a bishop and he was not a Bishop but just to scam Nigerians to believe that christians support bat's candidacy and probably collected money for the scam service, then, he deserved to be lynched...simple.

But if he was a clergy sincerely, then, what the mob did was barbaric, so, how was that stand an harassment to a reasonable person.

Abeg park well make I see
So you are supporting mob action harassing and lynching people for whatever reason, is that what to do. Are they the law enforcement agencies?

1 Like

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Boyooosa(m): 7:56am On Aug 22, 2022
Naajjii:

So you are supporting mob action harassing and lynching people for whatever reason, is that what to do. Are they the law enforcement agencies?

Well, I'm not a supporter of jungle justice and I will never be...kindly note this.

As it is, in this particular case, if the guy was a scam, my point was and still is, he should be accosted and handed over to police as seen in that video

That was what they did based on that video...it would serve as deterrent for subsequent occurrence...anyone that wants to scam the general public needs to expect such treatment, most especially when you are not a VIP.
The guy was conscienceless. He scammed Nigerians like him to believe that bishops are behind Tinubu for reasons best known to him, so, if he was treated that way, I have no issue with it, he called for it.

All those thieves in the nass and government corridor should be treated that way too...until then, we won't learn in this country
Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Vote4Obi: 8:04am On Aug 22, 2022
jmoore:

Sowore is a fool!! Sowore is working for Tinubu.

Inasmuch everyone should be free to support their candidates without physical harassment. Sowore is a fool for saying Obi's campaigners ranked highest in intolerance. Harassing a physically challenged Peter Obi supporter by Tinubu urchins doesn't hurt Sowore.

Sowore is a Bastard and that's obvious already. I wonder what makes this fool to think he can aspire to be Nigeria's president when he is lacking in character and is full of deceit. Okay, because he runs a blog that peddles fake news or because he sometimes resists police foolishly now makes him capable? Why not start by contesting for the councilorship of his ward in Ondo state because that's where people of his level start from?

Sowore accused a mob or bystanders in a marketplace in Abuja, of being Obi supporters just because they confronted an impostor/criminal? Wasn't that criminal act of impersonating a bishop an insult on all Nigerian Christians? So, why accuse them of being Obi supporters without evidence? Yet this same fool saw a Northern physically challenged man brutally beating by Tinubu supporters in Lagos but couldn't call them out.

God, this Obi emergence has really exposed a lot of people that had evil mindset but were claiming to be good.

How is this fool called Sowore any better than other Nigerian politicians??!!!!
Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Vote4Obi: 8:13am On Aug 22, 2022
AbnormaAssHole:

Your hypocrisy stinks to high heaven. You condemned those who mobbed the late Debora to death but justify this mob action bases on your reasoning, he did great cus he committed a crime against Christianity?

I hope the seeds y'all trying to plant won't grow. Amen to that. Say no to electoral/religious/tribal violence.

You're the shameless hypocrite here while the person you quoted is far more sensible.

You're comparing apples with oranges by bringing the Deborah case here. If the mob in Sokoto had getting hold of Deborah and handed her over to police like those in Abuja did, it wouldn't have been issue.

Are you even aware that impersonation is a criminal offense? So, what wrong did they do by apprehending him and handing him over to the police? Isn't that citizen obligation? Did they stone him to death? Wouldn't Muslims have burnt him alive if it was the other way round?

Why are you such a hypocrite yet calling another person hypocrite?

Spits.
Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Soso990240(m): 8:23am On Aug 22, 2022
femisplash:

You're even more foolish if you think" I'm a Yoruba" card works here. Sowore is putting it out there what transpired and creating public awareness to the fact that an innocent man was almost lynched for his choice to support whoever he deem necessary. How can mentally slow pigs finds it difficult to grasp but all they do is insult and bullying.
Yet same Sowore kept quiet when Tinubu was using OPC to kill Hausa, Fulani and other tribes in Lagos, Same Sowore kept quiet when Tinubu sent his Thugs to attack majority of the Ibos in every ibo populated polling units in Lagos, he kept quiet because it favored Buhari and Tinubu his Master/brother. Same Sowore came when we were protesting during Endsars and asked us to change it to Revolution now(so that he will take the Glory), we chased him out. Same Sowore helped in bringing Buhari to power. Now he has seen an ibo man, he don show him tribal bigotry. Man, if u are vexed because i told u my tribe, then that's ur problem. U clearly showed ur level of stupidity and bigotry. Gtfoh dumb boy
Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Gbeng30(m): 8:28am On Aug 22, 2022
This is definitely a wrong move by the people to have beat and injured him but at the same time everybody need to be aware that Nigeria is in critical condition for someone to be dancing to the tune of some wicked and desperate politicians just for money...well as for sowore his just a politician who is looking for attention, because why did he have to attach it to obi supporters without evidence
Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Owologbo(m): 8:31am On Aug 22, 2022
inoki247:
I don talk am already with the way things are going this people will use d the type of template some region dey use using Gun to enforce Monday sit at home....

Dem too will start using Gun to force dere candidates on odas....

All this supporters needs more warning cos when shiit start to backfire na the innocent go dey use head carry wetin dem know nothing abt....

Sense is far from all agbero generation because I don't understand how sowore, you and your types come to the conclusion that they are labour party supporters; as if they carry tag.
Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by inoki247: 8:33am On Aug 22, 2022
Owologbo:

Sense is far from all agbero generation because I don't understand how sowore, you and your types come to the conclusion that they are labour party supporters; as if they carry tag.

Yea the same way sense is far from your people.

Goan observe your Monday sit at home...

1 Like

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by femisplash: 8:38am On Aug 22, 2022
Soso990240:
Yet same Sowore kept quiet when Tinubu was using OPC to kill Hausa, Fulani and other tribes in Lagos, Same Sowore kept quiet when Tinubu sent his Thugs to attack majority of the Ibos in every ibo populated polling units in Lagos, he kept quiet because it favored Buhari and Tinubu his Master/brother. Same Sowore came when we were protesting during Endsars and asked us to change it to Revolution now(so that he will take the Glory), we chased him out. Same Sowore helped in bringing Buhari to power. Now he has seen an ibo man, he don show him tribal bigotry. Man, if u are vexed because i told u my tribe, then that's ur problem. U clearly showed ur level of stupidity and bigotry. Gtfoh dumb boy
If rotheads like you could believe that Tinubu sent Soldiers to Lekki toll gate and also believed Buhari is a cloned Jubril, I wouldn't put stupidity past you. Glad to know you are one of those ragtag idiots who your leader, Kanu instructed to burn down Lagos in the name of EndSars. Your animalistic instincts has grown to the extent of lynching a man who has not committed any crime by law for associating with any group of his choice. Be rest assured that you guys don't have the monopoly of madness. I only pity your aged parents at home.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by femisplash: 8:44am On Aug 22, 2022
Vote4Obi:

You're the shameless hypocrite here while the person you quoted is far more sensible.

You're comparing apples with oranges by bringing the Deborah case here. If the mob in Sokoto had getting hold of Deborah and handed her over to police like those in Abuja did, it wouldn't have been issue.

Are you even aware that impersonation is a criminal offense? So, what wrong did they do by apprehending him and handing him over to the police? Isn't that citizen obligation? Did they stone him to death? Wouldn't Muslims have burnt him alive if it was the other way round?

Why are you such a hypocrite yet calling another person hypocrite?

Spits.
Who did he impersonate?.. Who has found him guilty of impersonation other than your tribal and religious sentiments, hate and bigotry?
When did he say he was a Bishop?
Calling you pig is an insults to a pig. Some of your Christian Clerics have called themselves "God", have you lynched them yet?.. Y'all still go to their Churches to bow at their feet. Is it not more blasphemous for a human to call himself God?
Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Vote4Obi: 9:13am On Aug 22, 2022
femisplash:

Who did he impersonate?.. Who has found him guilty of impersonation other than your tribal and religious sentiments, hate and bigotry?
When did he say he was a Bishop?
Calling you pig is an insults to a pig. Some of your Christian Clerics have called themselves "God", have you lynched them yet?.. Y'all still go to their Churches to bow at their feet. Is it not more blasphemous for a human to call himself God?

Imbe.ciles have more sense than you. You're a waste of sperm.
Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by femisplash: 9:17am On Aug 22, 2022
Vote4Obi:

Vote4Obi to his worthless father: Imbe.ciles have more sense than you. You're a waste of sperm.
Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Belleful: 9:44am On Aug 22, 2022
JASONjnr:
How did Sowore get to the conclusion that the acts was taken by PO supporters....

It's stupid of him to presumably assume that Nigerians trying to act over the years of complete deception and lies from the political class is now term a gruesome act...

These idiots steal funds and send their kids abroad and even buy them foreign citizenships and remain in Nigeria just to keep stealing and sending the money to them.

We're tired and want a working Nigeria and will not tolerate any idiots that wants to sabotage out efforts...
Peter obi son dey Nigeria?
Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Vote4Obi: 9:51am On Aug 22, 2022
femisplash:
tinubu has used my brain and now I'm so useless to my irresponsible parents and society at large.
Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by TeeKings: 10:03am On Aug 22, 2022
jmoore:

Sowore is a fool!! Sowore is working for Tinubu.

Inasmuch everyone should be free to support their candidates without physical harassment. Sowore is a fool for saying Obi's campaigners ranked highest in intolerance. Harassing a physically challenged Peter Obi supporter by Tinubu urchins doesn't hurt Sowore.

All you cared about is to reply and not to read properly, how on earth did you miss where he called out the issue of the disabled supporter Call a spade a spade, he condemned the fake bishop attack and also that of the disable PO supporter, don’t be bias because of your hate for the truth and stop being emotional too. Have a great day
Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Naajjii: 10:07am On Aug 22, 2022
Boyooosa:

Well, I'm not a supporter of jungle justice and I will never be...kindly note this.

As it is, in this particular case, if the guy was a scam, my point was and still is, he should be accosted and handed over to police as seen in that video

That was what they did based on that video...it would serve as deterrent for subsequent occurrence...anyone that wants to scam the general public needs to expect such treatment, most especially when you are not a VIP.
The guy was conscienceless. He scammed Nigerians like him to believe that bishops are behind Tinubu for reasons best known to him, so, if he was treated that way, I have no issue with it, he called for it.

All those thieves in the nass and government corridor should be treated that way too...until then, we won't learn in this country
In what way did he scam them? If he says he is a bishop why harassing him? Who are you to determine who is a real bishop or not. You leave that for God to take care of not you people. Those igbo traders that harrased the man did that because he is not supporting Obi. Who are you to determine real bishops or not.
Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Owologbo(m): 10:32am On Aug 22, 2022
inoki247:

Yea the same way sense is far from your people.
Goan observe your Monday sit at home...
MVMU, where did you get your sit at home from in my region? Like tinubu like followers.
Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by inoki247: 10:41am On Aug 22, 2022
Owologbo:

MVMU, where did you get your sit at home from in my region?
Like tinubu like followers.

Lol so na Tinubu region dem dey du sit at home...

Person wey daft dey call anoda person mumu fool I just love this ur tears dey cry up nd down....

Any comment that goes against you people believe you're always crying around it looking for wu to pass ur frustration 2 clueless somebody still waiting for 2023 before him life go get meaning....
Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by MasterJayJay: 11:16am On Aug 22, 2022
TeeKings:

All you cared about is to reply and not to read properly, how on earth did you miss where he called out the issue of the disabled supporter Call a spade a spade, he condemned the fake bishop attack and also that of the disable PO supporter, don’t be bias because of your hate for the truth and stop being emotional too. Have a great day

You are missing the point. He didn't stop at calling out both. He said Peter Obi supporters are no 1 in intolerance. That's the crux of the matter. He should have Shutup after calling out both supporters. But his bigotry can't let him to pretend.

Mr Macroni said some supporters threatened him. Sowore went ahead to say it was Peter Obi's supporters. Only for Macroni to come out and say it was Tinubu supporters that threatened him. Follow Sowore at your own peril. Those who know him very well, know the type of snake he is.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Drama As Tambuwal Joins Federal Republic Of Nigeria Party / Boko Haram Terrorist 'Pepper' Arrested By Soldiers. Photos / Soldiers Launch Manhunt For Nnamdi Kanu As Probe Of Foreign Links Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.