Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja (49901 Views)

Tinubu-Shettima Bishop Almost Lynched At Dei Dei Market Abuja (Photos) / Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri / Hausa And Igbo Youths Clash In Dei Dei Market, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Cachexia: 11:35am On Aug 22, 2022
Who is fake Pastor / Bishop, Who is true christian or other side. Why must you inflict injury on your fellow brother because of religion. This man has not committed any offence against the law of the land. He can claim to be bishop or not, why can't we live judgement to God.
Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Owologbo(m): 12:02pm On Aug 22, 2022
inoki247:

Lol so na Tinubu region dem dey du sit at home...

Person wey daft dey call anoda person mumu fool I just love this ur tears dey cry up nd down....

Any comment that goes against you people believe you're always crying around it looking for wu to pass ur frustration 2 clueless somebody still waiting for 2023 before him life go get meaning....

so is only tinubu and Obi de this country?
EKPA
Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Ezedon(m): 12:05pm On Aug 22, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
you're the stupid human being.
Oga Sorry o, it's the Bishop I'm calling stup*d o not Sowore, it's a mistaking comment
Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Boyooosa(m): 12:35pm On Aug 22, 2022
Naajjii:

In what way did he scam them? If he says he is a bishop why harassing him? Who are you to determine who is a real bishop or not. You leave that for God to take care of not you people. Those igbo traders that harrased the man did that because he is not supporting Obi. Who are you to determine real bishops or not.

Note a keyword in my statement 'if'.

2. Did u hear anyone accused him of not supporting Po there? Are u a member of that market? Were u there? You accused people of witch-hunting, then, you won't avoid assuming what you are not sure of...typical Nigerian.

Well, I am yet to find out why the guy is using facecap to hide his face

Still don't know why a purported 'bishop' doesn't have confidence to defend the cause he believes in...you may help him to fix those puzzles tho
Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Alpharey: 1:29pm On Aug 22, 2022
Are these people trying to tell me that PDP and APC are now one. How can you come to a conclusion that the "fake bishop" was attacked by Obi supporters. Have you condemned him if he is really faking to be a bishop
Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Alpharey: 1:34pm On Aug 22, 2022
Cachexia:
Who is fake Pastor / Bishop, Who is true christian or other side. Why must you inflict injury on your fellow brother because of religion. This man has not committed any offence against the law of the land. He can claim to be bishop or not, why can't we live judgement to God.

So did you advice Deborah killers and the leaders supporting them to leave judgement to God. If not you are a hypocrite. Hypocrites everywhere
Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Naajjii: 2:59pm On Aug 22, 2022
Boyooosa:

Note a keyword in my statement 'if'.

2. Did u hear anyone accused him of not supporting Po there? Are u a member of that market? Were u there? You accused people of witch-hunting, then, you won't avoid assuming what you are not sure of...typical Nigerian.

Well, I am yet to find out why the guy is using facecap to hide his face

Still don't know why a purported 'bishop' doesn't have confidence to defend the cause he believes in...you may help him to fix those puzzles tho
If someone impersonated that he or she is a bishop, why don't you allow God to punishment the person. Since a Bishop works for God.
The man in question did not scam or defraud any of the market people or anybody. Did he defraud ,kill of attack anybody? He only claimed he was a Bishop it could be true or not if that is an offense then it's against God,let God tackle that.
Ofcourse he had to wear a facecap especially if is obvious that some extremist are trying to lynch and harass him which they eventually did.
Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by solomoni87(m): 4:39pm On Aug 22, 2022
I LIKE PO. But many of his supporters are annoyingly intolerant. they would be the cause if obi loses the election.
Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Thomasankara(m): 6:41pm On Aug 22, 2022
naptu2:
Omoyele Sowore @YeleSowore

[/color]Obi go soon deny these ones[color=#770077] grin cheesy grin

https://twitter.com/YeleSowore/status/1561390111782207490

See previous thread here: Tinubu-Shettima Bishop Almost Lynched At Dei Dei Market Abuja (Photos)
Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Thomasankara(m): 7:46pm On Aug 22, 2022
[/color]
adioolayi:
The candidate that has been in the media since 2019....he did not hide to live in other country only to appear during elections period, despite having family in US

Fighting for the injustice , despite himself being under security watch...

Rugged and never tired...

I like this[color=#770077]

The man that truly deserves the youth movement someone who have never identified with the youth during struggle against police brutality, oppression and injustice ..

Omoyele Sowore!

If we truly desire a departure from the old ways and old Politicians ...Sowore ticks this box..

He truly deserves my vote and win or lose....I will be voting Sowore for clear conscience!
Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Thomasankara(m): 8:51pm On Aug 22, 2022
ChiefOloye:
I pity igbó people, they have forgotten that they're the largest internally displaced indigenous tribe in Africa. They want to start what they can't finish. Wọn máa pa sege sì wọ́n lára

grin grin grin[/color]when Dem no be bed bug[color=#770077]
Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Pat081: 9:07pm On Aug 23, 2022
Biodun556:
Peter Obi is Ipob terrorist candidate

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Soso990240(m): 11:03am On Aug 24, 2022
femisplash:

If rotheads like you could believe that Tinubu sent Soldiers to Lekki toll gate and also believed Buhari is a cloned Jubril, I wouldn't put stupidity past you. Glad to know you are one of those ragtag idiots who your leader, Kanu instructed to burn down Lagos in the name of EndSars. Your animalistic instincts has grown to the extent of lynching a man who has not committed any crime by law for associating with any group of his choice. Be rest assured that you guys don't have the monopoly of madness. I only pity your aged parents at home.
cheesy If you believe that the population that carried out the Endsars protest are ibos, then u are a waste of oxygen. You are the most foolish dumb and stupid fellow i have ever come across on the internet, i swear. The end Sars was a national movement by the youths, not until few foolish Yoruba muslims like you decided to deceive people that it was a tribal thing, that the ibos wanted to destroy Lagos, Whats the color of your stupidity? I am not an ibo, but i can state here that ibos Living in lagos have everything to loose if Lagos is destroyed. You know that, you know that Endsars was for the good of the people, but u decided to hang it on ibos because u dont want to finger Tinubu ur candidate in the killings that occur at the tollgate. So this is how Tinubu wants to rule Nigeria? by turning every meaningful protest to ethnic fight. After Tinubu sent his Thugs to attack us and they didnt succeed, He went to Buhari for Soldiers, u know all these, but ur 30k stipend already blinded ur future and that of ur children

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Soldiers Launch Manhunt For Nnamdi Kanu As Probe Of Foreign Links Begins / Binta Masi Garba Aims To Be First Female Senate President / MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth