Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja (49900 Views)

Tinubu-Shettima Bishop Almost Lynched At Dei Dei Market Abuja (Photos) / Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri / Hausa And Igbo Youths Clash In Dei Dei Market, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by morikee: 9:10pm On Aug 21, 2022
And they call themselves democrats

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by strangest(m): 9:10pm On Aug 21, 2022
A disabled was beaten by APC urchins and he never came out to condemn that... Dude is a plumber and claims to be a bishop, he deserves everything he got and more

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Nwaotu10(m): 9:10pm On Aug 21, 2022
It's only a fool that takes SOWORE serious.
NIGGA is in sifia pains that the youths have taken it upon themselves to reset nigeria. grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by holllandis: 9:10pm On Aug 21, 2022
okoroemeka:
I wonder my brother,the man is not even molested for not supporting PO,he is attacked for impersonation of a Christian bishop,which is an insult,imagine if emeka or Simon dress like an Iman or mullah with fake white breads carrying a Koran what do you think will happen to emeka if he is caught?

Thank u

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by SolarEngr(m): 9:11pm On Aug 21, 2022
Shey na PO send them?

Using stupid attachment to gain cheap popularity.

They attacked him for being part of those who disguise as Bishop.

Check my Signature & Post, very important!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by DRPAIT123(m): 9:11pm On Aug 21, 2022
I stand with Omoyele Sowore.

7 Likes

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by kingyakos: 9:11pm On Aug 21, 2022
Is sowore a dog name or camel?....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by jmoore(m): 9:11pm On Aug 21, 2022
olas24u:

Sowore alone has been in opposition since 1992 ,that have known him and his still in engaged ,but you that might have been born in the 2000,s insulting and labelling him,because he does not agree with your ways.Why will you harass a bishop with a job he does.

Fact is not an insult. Sowore is a fool.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by lomprico(m): 9:11pm On Aug 21, 2022
Sowore is working for bat undercover

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by IbileIfe: 9:12pm On Aug 21, 2022
otomatic:
That should tell you that Nigerians are tired of bad leadership. Afterall, it was neither Obi that accosted nor ordered for the fake Bishop to be accosted.
Please, what makes him a fake Bishop compared to your popular pastors who are forking female members of their congregations?
Hypocrites!

You don't know Almighty God.

5 Likes

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by seunmsg(m): 9:12pm On Aug 21, 2022
Most of these Peter Obi supporters are simply barbarians. They have absolutely no respect for Democratic choices at all. The trouble they are asking for, they will start getting it going forward. Nobody has monopoly of violence.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 21, 2022
Which party did this in 2015 against a sitting president from another political party?

It was very ok to insult, assault, bully and even threatened to make Nigeria ungovernable then, and it was cool and very pleasant, so what changed now?

You introduce violence into the polity for your usage and then turn around to play the victim of what you once advocated for and implemented?

You rip whatever you sow in life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Mozegee: 9:12pm On Aug 21, 2022
This sowere is a big fool,how did he know that the people who want to lynch the man was Obi supporters. How can someone like him , always find peace in tarnishing another persons image.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by stacyadams: 9:13pm On Aug 21, 2022
holllandis:

Because people dey vex
..oh okay..no vex ,why people vex for am...I no understand the story since yesterday
Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by bnadam21: 9:14pm On Aug 21, 2022
Abeg if you need Irish potatoes, carrots, green beans, green pepper, DM me, we can supply throughout the country, 07084403844.
Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by abobote: 9:15pm On Aug 21, 2022
What is his point ? Impersonation is a big crime, and if the security can not do their job, the citizens will help them
Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by IbileIfe: 9:16pm On Aug 21, 2022
jmoore:

And you are a nonentity.

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by jmoore(m): 9:16pm On Aug 21, 2022
mascot87:

You are the bastard. Sowore has the right to support who so ever he like and you bastard fools don't have the right to attack anyone that doesnt support your candidate. If you Obituary don't stop the nonsense, we have no choice than to attack you people in mass. When it starts I swear no single igbo man will be able to withstand it. A word is enough for the wise

We are saying the same thing na. Sowore has the right to be a Fool. Fools that use obituary but cry when they get insult back.

Do your worst!!!! Janjawe£d thugs!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by IbileIfe: 9:18pm On Aug 21, 2022
abobote:
What is his point ? Impersonation is a big crime, and if the security can not do their job, the citizens will help them
Intellectual illiteracy is a terrible thing.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by etrange: 9:18pm On Aug 21, 2022
I condemn this too. There's no justification for that. It's a dent on Peter Obi's campaign; a self destructive move.

4 Likes

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by modsfucker: 9:19pm On Aug 21, 2022
cosmatika:
Sowore is a fool.
He's not in the race to win, but to pull other ppl down.
Him and his fellow cashivist Deji Adeyanju are only interested in pulling Obi down.
The idiot is angry that the revolution sweeping across the country is not centred around him.
Ode

Challenge his position with facts not insults.. Where's the lie in what he said? Obi supporters are toxic.. You win people's heart with love not threat.

4 Likes

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Orlarmeday(m): 9:19pm On Aug 21, 2022
jmoore:

Sowore is a fool!! Sowore is working for Tinubu.

Inasmuch everyone should be free to support their candidates without physical harassment. Sowore is a fool for saying Obi's campaigners ranked highest in intolerance. Harassing a physically challenged Peter Obi supporter by Tinubu urchins doesn't hurt Sowore.

You just shown exactly what Sowore said. I don't know why it is an offence to support another candidate. Must you people compel other people to support your candidate? I thought this harassment is only on social media until my colleagues at office displayed their own madness because I am not supporting their anointed candidate. I wonder what is going to happen when your candidate loses the election in February.

4 Likes

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by olas24u(f): 9:19pm On Aug 21, 2022
jmoore:

An obident was brandishing a gun on social media ,that is the highest I have seen , including emotional statement, manipulation of history ,use of photo shop to redraw images to portray the person in certain ways ,cyber bullying ,Lagos is no man's land ,Hausa Fulani slaves ,Fulani cow ,Mumu ,Hausa.We own the whole Lagos etc.

4 Likes

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Karemarealty288(m): 9:20pm On Aug 21, 2022
ChiefOloye:
I pity igbó people, they have forgotten that they're the largest internally displaced indigenous tribe in Africa. They want to start what they can't finish. Wọn máa pa sege sì wọ́n lára

Uchinmikon....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Ndaife: 9:20pm On Aug 21, 2022
Sowore is jst a selfish fool who only cares about this benefits.
The angry mob are not Obi supporters but those who are no longer happy with the way things are going in this country. We have suffered enough in this country.
How can a presidential candidate keep falsifying everything that he presents.
Why APC no give us better candidate?
Why PDP no give us better candidate?
Must we keep recycling the olds that have subjected us to this unbearable hardship??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Fearyourcreator: 9:20pm On Aug 21, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
he deserves beating, tinubu and shettima disrespected Christianity , imagine if the case was reverse ,all hell will be let loose ,but tinubu openly mocked Christianity and is getting away with it,and Yoruba Christians want to vote him to spite igbos! I dey laugh una
Wahala
Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Enskynelson(m): 9:20pm On Aug 21, 2022
The same Sowore that was quick to say it was Obi supporters that was threatening Mr. Macaroni only for Macaroni himself to come out and say he is OBIdient! Keep forming lies. It won't work.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Michelle70(m): 9:21pm On Aug 21, 2022
stacyadams:
I don't even understand the guys offence.. Why was he mobbed?
because he prayed for Tinubu and Shetima

1 Like

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Bianda24: 9:23pm On Aug 21, 2022
Laughable!!! Ori Sowore yi kope sha. Nigerians need to live in a better country. We need to draw fresh breath. We are tired and we shall not relax our oarsis. Buhari has destroyed this nation under the auspices of APC. Tinubu is also coming to destroy the country the more if given the chance. And yeye Sowore is talking rub'bish. Nigerians should be wise now, as a matter of fact, why should they not be wise? No one should fool us and go scotfree: Sowore said the man caught at Dei Dei market was a plumber, yes, he might be a plumber but he was part of the "unknown men of god" that attended the unveiling of Shettima as the vice presidential candidate of Baba Bouldillon. So what is he saying? The pictures were there and the video pointed to the fact that the masses caught him and knew who they caught. They have to do what needed to be done. I am not saying jungle Justice is cool, but I am saying identifying the impostor was not a bad idea afterall. I don't condemn the act but I urge Nigerians to stand by their rights to choose their leaders without pandering to fear, harassment and threats by anyone, including Buhari/Tinubu people. What Tinubu and co could only do is to besmirch the person of Obi but it will not work. Obi might not be a saint, but he is the best of them all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by olas24u(f): 9:23pm On Aug 21, 2022
jmoore:

That was how you insulted the kuti family after one of them came out,you should have burnt that shrine down and you will enter the trap ,people are fired up.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Soldiers Launch Manhunt For Nnamdi Kanu As Probe Of Foreign Links Begins / Binta Masi Garba Aims To Be First Female Senate President / MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.