Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja (49894 Views)

Tinubu-Shettima Bishop Almost Lynched At Dei Dei Market Abuja (Photos) / Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri / Hausa And Igbo Youths Clash In Dei Dei Market, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Davindal(m): 11:11pm On Aug 21, 2022
Soweto or what is that his name is an ethnic bigot. Why tag the people that arrested the fake bishop Obi's supporters? So, this Sowero is this evil all this while and has been hiding it?

Well, I was there. The ppl that arrested the fake bishop were a mixture of Igbo, Idoma, Igala, and Youruba guys that have shops around that place. It is not Obi's supporters. Even PDP, APC supporters were there.

Ethnic profiling will never scuttle a divine idea whose time has come. A million evil men like Sowero pretending to care about Nigeria's unity and progressive whereas they work to maintain the statusquo of subjugation, nepotism, bigotry, corruption, cronyism, and economic strangulation, can never stop it.

I don't know why someone, will not want a section of this country to go their separate way - via preaching and clamouring for fake unity when it favors him, and at the same time grow wickedness when that section indicate interest to rule the country.

People who behave this way should know that 2 things are involved. It is either you accept the reality if an Igbo man becoming the President of Nigeria in this 3rd republic, or you say good bye to them since they are not good enough to rule Nigeria, even when it was their son (Zik) that was the most recognized crusader for Nigeria's independence.

Mind you urchins, their can never be peace and progress in an environment devoid of justice, equity, and fairness. Igbos are no small tribe that can be bullied and cowed to submission. And, no tribe is small in Nigeria. We must create a Nigeria where every tribe, and religion...whether big or small must have an equal stake. Anything, short of this means Nigeria can never grow and should be broken.

Nobody must be seen as a second class citizen in his supposed country.

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by kizyalex10(m): 11:18pm On Aug 21, 2022
naptu2:
Pastor Emi L'okan @StFreakingKezy

https://twitter.com/StFreakingKezy/status/1561029334890123264
sowore have started this antics that made him deceive Nigerians to vote in this disaster Apc to power and he is low key working for Tinubu,since they couldn’t find anything bad on Peter obi,they re now accusing his supporters of violence but wait who wouldn’t be violent since a whole apc ruling party of all the millions of educated and clean persons in naija go for a bloody old hand and leg shaking pampers wearing memory lose old thief to come and continue from where the disaster buhari stopped?these heartless politicians divides us with tribe and religion and unite us with poverty and hardship after election
Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Ventura1: 11:20pm On Aug 21, 2022
The observation of comments on Sowore's FB comments indicates that over 95% of those castigating him are Igbo's, same on Nairaland.

They abuse and threatened others for supporting another candidate and criticizing Obi. They are largely Biafra/IPOB goons, cos no one is talking about that anymore.
It is a clear sign that freedom and dignity of other Nigerians under any Igbo presidency is not guaranteed. Let's see how the election will pans out.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Dreambeat: 11:20pm On Aug 21, 2022
This one self wan use Peter Obi's name to become relevant. Obidients should just go on ignore mode
Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by ifycoly: 11:25pm On Aug 21, 2022
you will just open your mouth dey Yan. you think 1968 civil war will be like today war. small pikin wey no Sabi anything war will be yanning rubbish. Even you will be scrapping for safety. your parent will be doing same. it will be survive on your war because bomb will touch all Conner of Nigeria.
GOODMAN88:
By the time election campaign started properly, they will get what they are asking for.

Thanks God they are in every state and people know them well.

No come shout they're attacking and killing us in Nigeria....

That is how they started coup in 1966 but when men responded, they start crying calling UN, America,icc and the rest.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by AfroKnight: 11:29pm On Aug 21, 2022
Most of these obidients are undisciplined young people. They don’t know how to regulate their fervour.

Dangerous young people

Their excesses will cost Peter Obi this presidency. They make him an obnoxious option with their brashness.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by afam1992: 11:30pm On Aug 21, 2022
This sowore is such a big f**l. It will never be well with this man. I swear if I see am one on one because of this talk I fit deck am. Idi*t
Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by rickyrex(m): 11:44pm On Aug 21, 2022
adioolayi:
The candidate that has been in the media since 2019....he did not hide to live in other country only to appear during elections period, despite having family in US

Fighting for the injustice , despite himself being under security watch...

Rugged and never tired...

The man that truly deserves the youth movement someone who have never identified with the youth during struggle against police brutality, oppression and injustice ..

Omoyele Sowore!

If we truly desire a departure from the old ways and old Politicians ...Sowore ticks this box..

He truly deserves my vote and win or lose....I will be voting Sowore for clear conscience!
theres is big different between been an activist and been a politician. nah why fela sef no fit win president for nigeria. . Despite using his song to speak the truth non of you voted for him when he ran for presidency. Some activist are selfish, they only want to cut their share like festus keyamo, who ones lived in kuje prison now see white as black. Believe sowere at your own risk
Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by GistFullGround: 11:50pm On Aug 21, 2022

Sowore is jealous of Obi/Datti supporters because he has no "structure" & real supporters!

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by lugiano1: 11:51pm On Aug 21, 2022
basty:
Peter Obi can never be and will never be the president of the Federal republic on Nigeria.
he will become it over your dead body... since you are now god. Camel
Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Ddokie: 12:03am On Aug 22, 2022
ACRI:
Hmmmmm

I have been quiet on this.

I have lived in the West, East,South and the North.

Supporting a candidate is not by force. It is only animals that behave this way.

I think Peter Obi is the victim in all these madness. People will give other presidential candidates their protest votes!

Nigerians don't learn from history, a large % of the population are educated illiterates.

Any candidate you are promoting that warrants blood and sand is not worth it. Jonathan said his ambition is not worth the bloodshed of Nigerians we should have believed him and not be in this mess.

Am seriously having doubts about voting for candidates whose supporters are violent. This is how bubu threatened baboon and monkey now it is happening. Every where is soaked in blood.

Nobody want the southeast situation to be a national situation.

Anybody that threatens another should be thoroughly dealt with. Enough of this madness. Na by force?

Pls not am not yet partisan so idiots should save their breath

The bolded is one of the most ridiculous and laughable statements I have seen in a while. Peter Obi a victim? What exactly is wrong with all of you? Jonathan lost elections; how much suffering is he going through at this point?

Peter Obi has everything a human being can desire - A settled family, Money, Fame (he is the most popular Nigerian at moment). If he loses the elections, he has lost nothing. He wouldn't even lose money because most of the funds that will be used in his election would be contributions.

Nigerians who may have benefited from the leadership he would have provided are the ones that will lose. In Nigeria's history, Peter Obi will never be forgotten whether he wins the elections or not. How many human beings achieve that?

Nigerians need a Peter Obi presidency much much more than PO needs it. As a matter of fact, If PO wins the presidential elections, he would spend the next 4 or 8 years of his life in misery and great difficulty because he has promised so much, and is the only presidential aspirant that people would hold firmly to deliver. He would be under intense pressure to deliver. If any of the other ones win, they wouldn't even be accessible for anyone to put pressure on them.

So please dimension your state of mind properly.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Boyooosa(m): 12:03am On Aug 22, 2022
Naajjii:

Hear yourself, well deserved !! Keep harassing people due to religion. Why are you fighting and harassing people Why don't you allow your God to do the fighting and harassing?

I guess you have comprehension challenge
I mentioned that 'if the guy had impersonated, he deserved the treatment'

It means, if the guy had acted as a bishop and he was not a Bishop but just to scam Nigerians to believe that christians support bat's candidacy and probably collected money for the scam service, then, he deserved to be lynched...simple.

But if he was a clergy sincerely, then, what the mob did was barbaric, so, how was that stand an harassment to a reasonable person.

Abeg park well make I see
Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Ddokie: 12:09am On Aug 22, 2022
etrange:
I condemn this too. There's no justification for that. It's a dent on Peter Obi's campaign; a self destructive move.

A man makes a mockery of the christian faith in connivance with Muslims, and he is publicly mocked not beating but mocked. And you say there is no justification for that.

God will deal with each person according to his actions.

Wicked souls.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Boyooosa(m): 12:11am On Aug 22, 2022
Emyogalanya:

1 nothing suggests the crowd is po supporters
2 no one touched him physically, they only called him bishop
3 like you said he was an imposter, which is a criminal offense. Just last week police arrested a man who dressed as woman to decieve a client

I thought as much....
For even covering his face with face cap, he looks like a criminal

But Nigerians these days go emotional than logical

My stands remains valid based on the truth whatsoever
Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Ddokie: 12:12am On Aug 22, 2022
mascot87:

You are the bastard. Sowore has the right to support who so ever he like and you bastard fools don't have the right to attack anyone that doesnt support your candidate. If you Obituary don't stop the nonsense, we have no choice than to attack you people in mass. When it starts I swear no single igbo man will be able to withstand it. A word is enough for the wise

I have a right to mock anyone i want to mock. Mockery is not a crime. If they did more than mocking the useless man faking as a bishop show it here.

For that singular act he carried out, posing as a bishop that he is not, he will get a full dose of judgment from God. The mockery he experienced in the market is just an appetizer. He had better repent, and all you urchins with him. If not, all of una go collect full dose from God when the time comes.

Wicked souls.
Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by oyeb15: 12:14am On Aug 22, 2022
Attention seeking stewpid Sowore that can't win his water ravaged poling unit in ondo state.
Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Ddokie: 12:15am On Aug 22, 2022
modsfucker:

Challenge his position with facts not insults.. Where's the lie in what he said? Obi supporters are toxic.. You win people's heart with love not threat.

If you need your heart to be won in the face of all that is facing Nigerians today, then you don't have a heart.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Enkidu70: 12:17am On Aug 22, 2022
adioolayi:
The candidate that has been in the media since 2019....he did not hide to live in other country only to appear during elections period, despite having family in US

Fighting for the injustice , despite himself being under security watch...

Rugged and never tired...

The man that truly deserves the youth movement someone who have never identified with the youth during struggle against police brutality, oppression and injustice ..

Omoyele Sowore!

If we truly desire a departure from the old ways and old Politicians ...Sowore ticks this box..

He truly deserves my vote and win or lose....I will be voting Sowore for clear conscience!

Sowore wey be babanla of thieves and hypocrite

The way Sowore go take embezzle naija treasury ehn, all of una go just faint
Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:19am On Aug 22, 2022
Pls who is Sowore??.......
Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Ddokie: 12:20am On Aug 22, 2022
Orlarmeday:

You just shown exactly what Sowore said. I don't know why it is an offence to support another candidate. Must you people compel other people to support your candidate? I thought this harassment is only on social media until my colleagues at office displayed their own madness because I am not supporting their anointed candidate. I wonder what is going to happen when your candidate loses the election in February.

Buhari lost elections in 2011. His supporters killed people in their numbers. He didn't apologize to date. Before 2015 elections, he promised thunder and brimstone if he didn't win the elections, his supporters insulted a sitting president consistently yet your likes voted for him.

Today, PO has done nothing but show all other candidates respect and charity. What does he get, insults, abuses, IPOB tag etc. His supporters decide to give back in the dose they give to PO and you are here shouting.

All of you can go to blazes. Vote whoever pleases you. If Nigeria progresses, every part of it will progress. If nigeria crashes no one will be spared.

Wicked souls.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Ddokie: 12:22am On Aug 22, 2022
olas24u:

An obident was brandishing a gun on social media ,that is the highest I have seen , including emotional statement, manipulation of history ,use of photo shop to redraw images to portray the person in certain ways ,cyber bullying ,Lagos is no man's land ,Hausa Fulani slaves ,Fulani cow ,Mumu ,Hausa.We own the whole Lagos etc.

olas24u:

That was how you insulted the kuti family after one of them came out,you should have burnt that shrine down and you will enter the trap ,people are fired up.

Oh just shut up.
Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by modsfucker: 12:23am On Aug 22, 2022
Ddokie:

If you need your heart to be won in the face of all that is facing Nigerians today, then you don't have a heart.

You want us to believe, PO who ones endorsed Atiku, that he's now better than Atiku abi? Tell me the difference between Obi and Atiku. Obi in 2019 agreed to deputise Atiku, so how is he different? Just do your campaign all you like, but stop projecting PO as a different crop of politician.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Ddokie: 12:27am On Aug 22, 2022
modsfucker:

You want us to believe, PO who ones endorsed Atiku, that he's now better than Atiku abi? Tell me the difference between Obi and Atiku. Obi in 2019 agreed to deputise Atiku, so how is he different? Just do your campaign all you like, but stop projecting PO as a different crop of politician.

Just get lost. While you are at it, vote whoever you want to vote.

I don't give a damn. Your situation in Nigeria can never be better than mine till both of us leave this earth. Never.

Do whatever you want to do with you vote and your life.
Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Ddokie: 12:29am On Aug 22, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
What do you expect from the IPIG terrorist Zombidient monkeys?
If this had happened to one of their own supporters, the same Zombidients will be blaming Tinubu and Buhari by now. That's when they will remember rule of law and freedom of political Association.
Bunch of delusional brainwashed retar@ded Zombidient IPIG terrorist monkeys.

Cow.
Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by proprince(m): 12:31am On Aug 22, 2022
JASONjnr:
How did Sowore get to the conclusion that the acts was taken by PO supporters....

It's stupid of him to presumably assume that Nigerians trying to act over the years of complete deception and lies from the political class is now term a gruesome act...

These idiots steal funds and send their kids abroad and even buy them foreign citizenships and remain in Nigeria just to keep stealing and sending the money to them.

We're tired and want a working Nigeria and will not tolerate any idiots that wants to sabotage out efforts...

You have spoken our mind.
Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by patomberekpe(m): 12:35am On Aug 22, 2022
Before now I use to think that sowore have the interest of Nigerians At heart, the only candidate 90% of Nigerians youths are supporting, I was thinking sowore will rally behind Peter Obi But instead he's attacking him unecessarily, it's obvious that sowore Is happy about thr suffering of Nigerians because When he does this he's actually supportinh AOC/PDP, because without Peter Obi it will Still be APC/PDP .
Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Ddokie: 12:38am On Aug 22, 2022
ChiefOloye:
I pity igbó people, they have forgotten that they're the largest internally displaced indigenous tribe in Africa. They want to start what they can't finish. Wọn máa pa sege sì wọ́n lára

You pity igbo people? You sound very stupid.

30000 igbos were killed before the war. Over 3 million killed during the war, and a devastated region. Yet they are they are one of the most successful black tribes in the world today, competing effectively in every sphere of human endeavor, while having the most successful middle class within the Nigerian space. We have already seen the worst in Nigeria, and we have surmounted it.

We are an indefatigable and an undefeatable tribe.

You can go to blazes.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by bigfish3k: 12:40am On Aug 22, 2022
Ventura1:
The observation of comments on Sowore's FB comments indicates that over 95% of those castigating him are Igbo's, same on Nairaland.

They abuse and threatened others for supporting another candidate and criticizing Obi. They are largely Biafra/IPOB goons, cos no one is talking about that anymore.
It is a clear sign that freedom and dignity of other Nigerians under any Igbo presidency is not guaranteed. Let's see how the election will pans out.
Igbo hatred keel you there
Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by ATLIEN2027: 12:42am On Aug 22, 2022
Ddokie:

Cow.
Zombidient monkey.
Re: Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja by TheRealestGuy(m): 12:46am On Aug 22, 2022
mascot87:

Ok let us wait and see. I'm sure many of your people will be sent to the beyond

You go around threatening violence thinking you're anonymous?

smiley

From today onwards if I ever see a threat from you against Igbos on this forum then you'll realise that you're not so anonymous after all.

Count your teeth with your tongue young man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos / I’m One Of Chibok Girls’, Pleads Arrested Suicide Bomber In Cameroon / Otunba Gbenga Daniel Resigns From PDP, Quits Partisan Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.