Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (627 Views)

How Do You Communicate To Your Partner When Hot / How Do You Settle With Your Partner When You Have A Little Quarrel? / Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by ninety5: 8:04pm On Aug 21, 2022

4 Likes

Re: . by Sh4d0w: 8:10pm On Aug 21, 2022
You're older than me buh we have 2 and 3 in common. I daydream alot! I only talk online.

2 Likes

Re: . by Stephen0mozzy: 8:16pm On Aug 21, 2022
grin

You've technically just described me 95% [excluding the vulgarities sha] - still I have one of the most amazing partner (we ain't married yet tho).

Irrespective of your personality type... Being real will always attract someone who will understand you.... Also, be respectful about your stance on such things as faith/belief. My lady knows I have a kind of religion in me.. But not as she'll want me to.... However she sees how I treat her and other people.. So religion is hardly a discussion.

I can tell you where you'll not meet the kind of people you want....
Your kind of partner is not in the club/bar/camera-freak-thusiast

They could be at conferences/seminars/online spaces where intellect dwarfs b00ty....

1 Like

Re: . by lebuhsi(m): 9:41pm On Aug 21, 2022
ninety5:
First off, please disregard any previous post I had made, I am not married, just wanted to know how people just sit and compose a lie without a single remorse, you could sense the sacarsm in my voice. Regret it though, I can't delete the posts.

Why I am here, and please pardon the word "oddball" if you are like me and it strikes you differently.

I just clocked 30, been told I am different for most of my adulthood, but don't see it that way, I just think I don't always follow the masses some of the time, at the end of the day, we are all different to some levels.

Some of these supposed differences are,
1. I am an apatheist, don't give the slightest fork about religion, but I do respect everyone's religion, and will have a meaningful convo with you if you are willing. This has a lot of effects on me as a person, don't trouble no one and would take no trouble from anyone, a reason I don't want to have children, just me and my partner. Still choose not to end up with a religious person though, I might be sure not to cause a religious war, I don't know about her. Not like a real religiou war, like atheists vs christians or musilims vs ifa worshippers, I mean family religious war.
2. I am a die-hard introvert, a bigger reason people like me can't find a compatible partner, I might be wrong anyway. Wouldn't say shiit in public. Believe that every relationship should be meticulously gone into, no matter the type.
3. I try my forking best to make sense of almost everything, so I tend to daydream a lot and do what makes me happy.

With stuff like these, I don't always get to meet people like me, how do you do it?

so basically you're telling the world you're a sigma male ai?
Re: . by Templee333(m): 10:14pm On Aug 21, 2022
You can as well 4get abt marriage & spare urself some stress. Marriage is a very old institution,it's not for the modern world!

1 Like

Re: . by ninety5: 11:21pm On Aug 21, 2022
Stephen0mozzy:
grin

You've technically just described me 95% [excluding the vulgarities sha] - still I have one of the most amazing partner (we ain't married yet tho).

Irrespective of your personality type... Being real will always attract someone who will understand you.... Also, be respectful about your stance on such things as faith/belief. My lady knows I have a kind of religion in me.. But not as she'll want me to.... However she sees how I treat her and other people.. So religion is hardly a discussion.

I can tell you where you'll not meet the kind of people you want....
Your kind of partner is not in the club/bar/camera-freak-thusiast

They could be at conferences/seminars/online spaces where intellect dwarfs b00ty....

Lol, pardon my vulgarity. Glad for you bro, you found someone who shares some of your principles.
Thanks for the insight too.

1 Like

Re: . by ninety5: 11:25pm On Aug 21, 2022
lebuhsi:

so basically you're telling the world you're a sigma male ai?

grin grin grin
Just hearing of this for the first time and after some research, I found out that it virtually describes me.
Re: . by ninety5: 11:30pm On Aug 21, 2022
Templee333:
You can as well 4get abt marriage & spare urself some stress. Marriage is a very old institution,it's not for the modern world!

Lol, or better still I could just stop putting on clothes since it is a social construct rather than a basic need to survive.

1 Like

Re: . by Lilsameey: 11:32pm On Aug 21, 2022
You just described me grin. It's just hard sha, fr, I don't even bother looking for a partner except she's someone like me, And the mentality of most people out there made things worst, The work I do too contribute mostly to my introverted nature.

1 Like

Re: . by loosecanon50(m): 11:56pm On Aug 21, 2022
cheesy

1 Like

Re: . by Templee333(m): 11:56pm On Aug 21, 2022
ninety5:

Lol, or better still I could just stop putting on clothes since it is a social construct rather than a basic need to survive.
oh yea! Absolutely,that would help a lot.Hope u understand that apes don't wear clothes but they live.

1 Like

Re: . by ninety5: 8:06am On Aug 22, 2022
Lilsameey:
You just described me grin. It's just hard sha, fr, I don't even bother looking for a partner except she's someone like me, And the mentality of most people out there made things worst, The work I do too contribute mostly to my introverted nature.

Yeah bro, I am dead stoked on getting a partner who virtually acts and think like me, mosdef gonna die single, lol.

Glad for the job, working towards having one like that too.
Re: . by lebuhsi(m): 8:11am On Aug 22, 2022
ninety5:

grin grin grin
Just hearing of this for the first time and after some research, I found out that it virtually describes me.
wink

1 Like

Re: . by ninety5: 8:14am On Aug 22, 2022
Templee333:

oh yea! Absolutely,that would help a lot.Hope u understand that apes don't wear clothes but they live.

Lol, I think, like apes, I shouldn't even think about getting a room, could just bend the lady over in any public place and hit her with my 2x2.

Bro chill, you could live your life and I live mine and we are all good at the end of the day. Not conforming doesn't mean you shouldn't or I might make you not to. We are mosdef living here one day, do your things and be happy, as long as you don't try to make others hate themselves. V
Re: . by Mekanus(m): 8:23am On Aug 22, 2022
We really share a lot of things in common, especially in the aspect of religion and relationship.

(1) (Reply)

SIMPS are the most Worthless Human Beings / Pussy Has Messed So Many Men's Life Up! / Share Biggest Mumu Thing U Have Done For Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.