Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,383 members, 7,861,056 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:26 PM

MEN!! Never Let A Woman MANIPULATE You With S£X!! She Will DESTROY YOU! (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! Never Let A Woman MANIPULATE You With S£X!! She Will DESTROY YOU! (Photos) (4434 Views)

Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) / How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) / MEN!! NEVER Let A Woman Manipulate You With SEX!! She Will Ruin You!! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman MANIPULATE You With S£X!! She Will DESTROY YOU! (Photos) by phelonrays: 1:19pm On Aug 22, 2022
Our ancestors once said

"Freedom is imminent the very day the men folks understands that bo*bs are lump of fat while v*g*na serves as passage way (either in or out) "

When you're conversant with this, you'll be liberated.
Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman MANIPULATE You With S£X!! She Will DESTROY YOU! (Photos) by Greenbottlelady: 1:21pm On Aug 22, 2022
Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman MANIPULATE You With S£X!! She Will DESTROY YOU! (Photos) by Oesophagus99(m): 1:22pm On Aug 22, 2022
Lollittaa:

*Spits on your manhood*
You're a disgrace. Cussing your lungs out because I turned your request down.
Your type will beat a woman who turns your proposal down.

Unwashed smelly Toto like that of the pvcy of a b!tch
..tueh...

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman MANIPULATE You With S£X!! She Will DESTROY YOU! (Photos) by advanceDNA: 1:23pm On Aug 22, 2022
cooooooks:
Please don't spit on somebody's manhood.

Could connote a different idea.

Lol

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman MANIPULATE You With S£X!! She Will DESTROY YOU! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:16pm On Aug 22, 2022
Mayemavins:
With everything this guy dey post everyday if I still no wise, na village pple dey do me...this Suliyat of a girl want start to day manipulate me cos of one time sex billings everyday
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman MANIPULATE You With S£X!! She Will DESTROY YOU! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:17pm On Aug 22, 2022
phelonrays:
Our ancestors once said

"Freedom is imminent the very day the men folks understands that bo*bs are lump of fat while v*g*na serves as passage way (either in or out) "

When you're conversant with this, you'll be liberated.

A WOMAN'S BODY HAS NO VALUE!!
Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman MANIPULATE You With S£X!! She Will DESTROY YOU! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:17pm On Aug 22, 2022
Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman MANIPULATE You With S£X!! She Will DESTROY YOU! (Photos) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 22, 2022
cooooooks:
Please don't spit on somebody's manhood.

Could connote a different idea.

Hey stranger kiss

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman MANIPULATE You With S£X!! She Will DESTROY YOU! (Photos) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 22, 2022
Oesophagus99:

Unwashed smelly Toto like that of the pvcy of a b!tch
..tueh...
Beta male grin

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman MANIPULATE You With S£X!! She Will DESTROY YOU! (Photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 22, 2022
advanceDNA:

Some men have been patronizing prostitutés for thousands of years...i dont get why you keep posting this same statement everywhere like you are suprised or this a new thing that some men jump into women's dm on nairaland

...who ever she was, advertised herself..those that wanted cheap sex jumped at the bait... there are plenty prostitutés here and also men coding as women to chop cheap transport money..

What exactly are going on about since yesterday??
MEN have been patronising prostitutes. It has been a mutual arrangement, money for sex, yet WOMEN have been the ones being shamed
For liking sex, for even having a libido
For putting a price on sex.

Stop asking me silly questions.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman MANIPULATE You With S£X!! She Will DESTROY YOU! (Photos) by advanceDNA: 4:54pm On Aug 22, 2022
Lollittaa:

MEN have been patronising prostitutes. It has been a mutual arrangement, money for sex, yet WOMEN have been the ones being shamed
For liking sex, for even having a libido
For putting a price on sex.

Stop asking me silly questions.

Sigh!!

U have very weird understanding of context in a line of thought or comment...I can see your aim is just to insult.......

So.....fire on and enjoy yourself...
Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman MANIPULATE You With S£X!! She Will DESTROY YOU! (Photos) by alpharoyalty: 6:13pm On Aug 22, 2022
I don't like the OP but I see senses in what he says sometimes.
Kudos OP.
Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman MANIPULATE You With S£X!! She Will DESTROY YOU! (Photos) by kelspinall(m): 8:06pm On Aug 22, 2022
wise one
Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman MANIPULATE You With S£X!! She Will DESTROY YOU! (Photos) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 22, 2022
Adam was manipulated , so stop deceiving yourselves. Men will always submit to sex no matter how hard they think they can resist, except the said man never see his spec. Stop stressing yourselves, there are things you can’t change
Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman MANIPULATE You With S£X!! She Will DESTROY YOU! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:43pm On Aug 22, 2022
alpharoyalty:
I don't like the OP but I see senses in what he says sometimes.
Kudos OP.
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman MANIPULATE You With S£X!! She Will DESTROY YOU! (Photos) by spencekat(m): 8:46pm On Aug 22, 2022
Corridon:
I think nairaland men are not appreciating what you are doing for them. Didn't you see how they simped for the fake Dorcas yesterday? Imagine how over six hundred simps sent a PM because of big boobs? I give up on simps.
600?She be miss world?
Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman MANIPULATE You With S£X!! She Will DESTROY YOU! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:47pm On Aug 22, 2022
Rozross:
Adam was manipulated , so stop deceiving yourselves. Men will always submit to sex no matter how hard they think they can resist, except the said man never see his spec. Stop stressing yourselves, there are things you can’t change
I for one, can change how I have my s£x right
I can have s£x in MY OWN TERMS, that way, BIITTCHES will never be anywhere close to manipulating me right?
STOP BEING IGNORANT!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman MANIPULATE You With S£X!! She Will DESTROY YOU! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:48pm On Aug 22, 2022
kelspinall:
wise one
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman MANIPULATE You With S£X!! She Will DESTROY YOU! (Photos) by spencekat(m): 8:55pm On Aug 22, 2022
Lollittaa:

MEN are cheap. Dorcas yellow bress confused the manosphere on nairaland yesterday. Even mods, redpillers sending hundreds of Pms.
Haba!!!!
Super story.Die it!.On top wetin?Who she be?
Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman MANIPULATE You With S£X!! She Will DESTROY YOU! (Photos) by advanceDNA: 7:18am On Aug 23, 2022
Rozross:

Do you even understand what he's saying here
Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman MANIPULATE You With S£X!! She Will DESTROY YOU! (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 9:14am On Aug 23, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Yes i said that again and i will continue saying it until men stop seeing my posts are mere hatred and start picking real life facts! This is the part where feminist biittches can start calling me misogynistic, i will carry that title with my full chest!

Women are always and will always be looking for the next man to live off from and then tag themselves as strong and independent women, the most effective method they use in carrying out their evil plans is with S£X and then followed by entitlement mentality!

All she literally have to do is fvvck you and most times make sure you cumm inside of her, check out every man that have been dropped down by women, most of the times its always linked to an intercoursee!. This is something you both enjoyed together YES! But it is a very dangerous weapon to her considering the fact that you can't deny what just happened especially when a child comes thereafter!

Men should be very careful when dealing with biittches...

Still Typing...
I understand what you are doing.
It's very bad for a man to be manipulated by sex.
My ex wife after sex will ask me not to send my mum money because she thinks sex is a weapon.
I laughed.
She said I should marry my mother,I said ok,no problem.
I have been marrying her before I met you.
I only need sex for procreation,aside that,it weakens me physically and spiritually.
Why would somebody use something that doesn't benefit me against me?

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Some People That Will Never Succeed In Life / A Nigeria Man Releases List Of Ladies He Had Slept With(photo) / Fashion Or Madness? See What These Ladies Wore To A Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.