Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:03 AM

See Reasons Why I Detest Marriage With Nigeria Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Reasons Why I Detest Marriage With Nigeria Girls (1127 Views)

My Problem With Nigeria Girls / What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage / Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Reasons Why I Detest Marriage With Nigeria Girls by Nonam: 2:35pm On Aug 22, 2022
A Nigeria lady on nairaland asked this Question
Blessedmercy8:
Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere opinion.

He's earning a 100k and wants to settle down. Can you as a lady earning a little above him agree to marry him?

Is it advisable to enter into marriage with such income considering the situation of the economy?

https://www.nairaland.com/7289686/it-advisable-marry-man-earning

1 Do not be surprise that, the person who asked this question is a broke girl. She nor get shishi and she cannot support a man. If she loves the guy and makes more money as she claim, why on earth will she be worried about the 100k income of the man if she makes more money than him?

If a man makes 100K and you the woman makes more, then both of you can co power the home comfortable and still have savings.

2 Nigeria girls/ women believes that your money is our money, while my money is my own money. This is one reasons why most Nigeria guys are scared of marriage. They are afraid because Nigeria girls or women don't financially support their men, unlike white girls/woman who co- parent and co support their man financially.

3. Foreign women are just too good. I once spoke to a black american man who told me that, in America everyone works and support the home. If a foreign woman sacrifice her career and be a full time house wife, then during divorce the man will have to pay her alimony for that same amount of years she married him as a house wife. The western laws gives equal right to women and men, so it is the duty of a woman to financially support their home.

Most Nigeria women who travelled abroad later have a change of mindset. They later learn and understand that, they must work and financially support their Nigeria abroad base husband.

But in Nigeria, most men die before their time. Men age old quickly becos, all the financial and family burden are on them. Even most Nigeria women who earn will never financially support their husband, although not all of them but majority of them.

4.The average Nigeria women have evil entitlement mentality. They believes that, a home is financially run alone by only the man. This has been so since time memorial.

This is why we 9ja guys believe that Nigeria girls are useless. They are a massive liability. They have nothing good to offer us becos they offer you nothing.

I clap for Nigerian men. Them dey try a beg.

3 Likes

Re: See Reasons Why I Detest Marriage With Nigeria Girls by ekekingsley56: 2:45pm On Aug 22, 2022
kind of cool

2 Likes

Re: See Reasons Why I Detest Marriage With Nigeria Girls by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 22, 2022
Hahahahahaaaa... Typical of a nairalander.

How a post I made from an unbiased point has been getting a clapback from the male folk on here is really amazing.

Like seriously.. since when has it become a crime to do a simple findings on ones lifes decisions that it now stirs negative reactions from anyone who feels affected in some ways?

If my post struck a nerve in you, why not seek to become a better person than coming here to rant like a wounded lion?

Oh.. I see. I'm being referred to as *broke* because I sought to know if what my man and I are earning can run a home comfortably in this era? How dumb and low. You are the broke one with a broke mentality.

Which white or American babe will even look your way? Lol.. small bumbum too dey shake..

Abeg I'm out!

4 Likes

Re: See Reasons Why I Detest Marriage With Nigeria Girls by Nonam: 3:16pm On Aug 22, 2022
Do not cry. It was you who asked and I am only sharing my sincere opinion about your question.

Blessedmercy8:
Hahahahahaaaa... Typical of a nairalander.

How a post I made from an unbiased point has been getting a clapback from the male folk on here is really amazing.

Like seriously.. since when has it become a crime to do a simple findings on ones lifes decisions that it now stirs negative reactions from anyone who feels affected in some ways?

If my post struck a nerve in you, why not seek to become a better person than coming here to rant like a wounded lion?

Oh.. I see. I'm being referred to as *broke* because I sought to know if what my man and I are earning can run a home comfortably in this era? How dumb and low. You are the broke one with a broke mentality.

Which white or American babe will even look your way? Lol.. small bumbum too dey shake..

Abeg I'm out!

Re: See Reasons Why I Detest Marriage With Nigeria Girls by Soari: 3:20pm On Aug 22, 2022
Inventory Oversight, Seamless Checkouts and Swift Deliveries: Shoplivery’s Induction Into the Online Grocery Shopping Industry

Please check out my article ��
Re: See Reasons Why I Detest Marriage With Nigeria Girls by Stallionhorse: 4:05pm On Aug 22, 2022
I've always advised Nigerian guys. Have two or three baby mama, take care of your kids, do hookup when conji knocks. You will know peace till the day you die.. But you see this thing called marriage or relationship with a Nigerian girl.. Its a death sentence.

1 Like

Re: See Reasons Why I Detest Marriage With Nigeria Girls by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 22, 2022
Stallionhorse:
I've always advised Nigerian guys. Have two or three baby mama, take care of your kids, do hookup when conji knocks. You will know peace till the day you die.. But you see this thing called marriage or relationship with a Nigerian girl.. Its a death sentence.
ABEG undecided

baby mamaism is worse. Not to talk of having 3. The outrageous demands just to punish you, the ungratefulness even when you provide for her and the kids, the insults when a demand is delayed.

The 2face you people are using as mentor has at one time confessed he wished he had all his kids with just one woman (I'm guessing he regrets not constantly being present in their lives) and I am sure other celebrities that followed that route feel the same way but they won't tell you guys so that dumb people can imitate them and end up with same regrets.

If you cannot marry a lady properly then by all means avoid marriage and sex undecided and die off as a celibate or eunuch. You'll be respected not breeding children left right and centre that single mothers will raise to be spoilt brats and criminals and funny thing is they won't give a fvck about you. So what is the point.

And if by chance there is an afterlife and a Christian/Muslim God is in charge you are definitely going to hell undecided
Re: See Reasons Why I Detest Marriage With Nigeria Girls by Stallionhorse: 4:38pm On Aug 22, 2022
NewSoul:

ABEG undecided

baby mamaism is worse. Not to talk of having 3. The outrageous demands just to punish you, the ungratefulness even when you provide for her and the kids, the insults when a demand is delayed.

The 2face you people are using as mentor has at one time confessed he wished he had all his kids with just one woman (I'm guessing he regrets not constantly being present in their lives) and I am sure other celebrities that followed that route feel the same way but they won't tell you guys so that dumb people can imitate them and end up with same regrets.

If you cannot marry a lady properly then by all means avoid marriage and sex undecided and die off as a celibate or eunuch. You'll be respected not breeding children left right and centre that single mothers will raise to be spoilt brats and criminals and funny thing is they won't give a fvck about you. So what is the point.

And if by chance there is an afterlife and a Christian/Muslim God is in charge you are definitely going to hell undecided

so pathetic. Can't believe I'm replying the crab you just wrote.. I have one baby mama, the second one is pregnant. I pay my child support and spend time with my kid. I don't give a Bleep about her mother.. When her mother is ready to settle down I take full custody of my child. So I don't get what your saying.. Its better to be insulted by your baby mama, than your wife, just imagine what guys go through in the name of marriage!!? So disgusting and life threatening.

1 Like

Re: See Reasons Why I Detest Marriage With Nigeria Girls by osazee99: 5:18pm On Aug 22, 2022
SERIOUSLY

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do White Men Small Dic Ks / He Or She Is After Something More Valuable Than Sex. / Plz Help....i No Dey Bellefull Again Ooh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.