Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,240 members, 7,849,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:59 AM

Can You Propose To Your Girlfriend With Your Mother's Wedding Ring? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Propose To Your Girlfriend With Your Mother's Wedding Ring? (2182 Views)

Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos) / Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Propose To Your Girlfriend With Your Mother's Wedding Ring? by Temi231(f): 10:09am On Aug 07, 2011
Do you think is normal for a guy to propose to her girlfriend with his mother wedding ring?
Re: Can You Propose To Your Girlfriend With Your Mother's Wedding Ring? by ARareGem(f): 10:14am On Aug 07, 2011
No. Period.
Re: Can You Propose To Your Girlfriend With Your Mother's Wedding Ring? by amy21: 10:40am On Aug 07, 2011
Re: Can You Propose To Your Girlfriend With Your Mother's Wedding Ring? by Mynd44: 11:36am On Aug 07, 2011
There ain't no way my Mum is even going to give me her ring in the first place. Hell will freeze over first
Re: Can You Propose To Your Girlfriend With Your Mother's Wedding Ring? by Kslib(m): 11:40am On Aug 07, 2011
This is one of the most shocking thing i've heard since the church of mountain of fire catch fire!!!
Re: Can You Propose To Your Girlfriend With Your Mother's Wedding Ring? by ARareGem(f): 1:07pm On Aug 07, 2011
^^
rofl!
Re: Can You Propose To Your Girlfriend With Your Mother's Wedding Ring? by Goldieluks: 1:18pm On Aug 07, 2011
@OP,
No way,i won't accept it.
Re: Can You Propose To Your Girlfriend With Your Mother's Wedding Ring? by eghost247(m): 3:35pm On Aug 07, 2011
Kslib:

This is one of the most shocking thing i've heard since the church of mountain of fire catch fire!!!
Lmao
Re: Can You Propose To Your Girlfriend With Your Mother's Wedding Ring? by Mynd44: 5:10pm On Aug 07, 2011
This site just keeps getting more funny.
Re: Can You Propose To Your Girlfriend With Your Mother's Wedding Ring? by Sike(m): 5:45pm On Aug 07, 2011
Why Now??
Re: Can You Propose To Your Girlfriend With Your Mother's Wedding Ring? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 07, 2011
Kslib:

LOL grin grin grin

Prince William did it so why not?
Re: Can You Propose To Your Girlfriend With Your Mother's Wedding Ring? by slimyem: 6:31pm On Aug 07, 2011
rubbish!hw much is an engagement ring at the market, and the only reasonable reason your mum shouldnt be wearing her ring is if she's dead but i aint taking no dead person's ring.taken?
Re: Can You Propose To Your Girlfriend With Your Mother's Wedding Ring? by Temi231(f): 6:36pm On Aug 07, 2011
@all,why cant you use the wedding ring to propose. To ladies in the house i bet you will not know untill the man let you know he use his mothers ring. So my question is as a lady will you reject the ring at the later day when u've already show the world that u re engaged
Re: Can You Propose To Your Girlfriend With Your Mother's Wedding Ring? by annita19(f): 6:49pm On Aug 07, 2011
It doesn't really matter to me what I would look up to is the quality.
Re: Can You Propose To Your Girlfriend With Your Mother's Wedding Ring? by Rgp92: 9:06pm On Aug 07, 2011
Ofc, why not? grin
Re: Can You Propose To Your Girlfriend With Your Mother's Wedding Ring? by MMM2(m): 9:33pm On Aug 07, 2011
op
why not tell ur dad 2 give u condom and bedspread, dat u will use and nyash ur wife when u get married. angry
Re: Can You Propose To Your Girlfriend With Your Mother's Wedding Ring? by ima1(f): 9:48pm On Aug 07, 2011
Yeah cuz its special, i think its nice.

(1) (Reply)

Can U Date Or Marry An Ugly Girl / Jonathan And Obama. .who Is Better At The Kissing(pics) / Nigerian Guys Are Obsessed Of Nigerian Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.