Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,920 members, 7,848,720 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:19 AM

Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 (63560 Views)

27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her / Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money / Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by kelspinall(m): 5:42pm On Aug 24, 2022
Arizoner:
will you say the magic word?

he's a simp
Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by winner37(m): 6:14pm On Aug 24, 2022
OvertheTop:

if you are not Dropping cash(its not smart)....
I hope you have a backup evidence that its consensual bleep...

if not you could hear Allegation in the future....

Dropping Cash is a Way...to appease the gods....if you know what I mean...(like a win-win)....

My bleeping is always consensual.. God had put sweet melodies in my mouth so anytime am on the mode of toasting any Lady the gods are appease after the knacking there will be no future allegations..

Some ladies are after food ,some after free house,some after hanging out and some are after flashing life style and car so if you possessed any of this qualities, my brother you can bleep any pussy

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by ufotunang: 6:55pm On Aug 24, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Then she’s not ready for business
..if she is not ready for bussiness ..but konji is holding you. So what will you do
Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by ufotunang: 6:57pm On Aug 24, 2022
Creamypie:
yeah. Very free
.. nawaoooo....you are very lucky

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by PerfectStranger(m): 10:36am On Aug 25, 2022
ufotunang:
..if she is not ready for bussiness ..but konji is holding you. So what will you do
If she’s not ready for business, they’re thousands of ho.es out there ready.
Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by BrotherCork: 2:48pm On Aug 25, 2022
virginprincess:
I guess you know me to have come to that conclusion.

Conclusion how?so u don't like doggy styling coz I love doggy style so this mean we r conpatible & we muss linkup please....please do u were thong? smiley
Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by BrotherCork: 2:51pm On Aug 25, 2022
virginprincess:
Let me burst your bubble,i'm still a virgin and your useless gender is ready to do anything just to have me but guess what i won't fall for that because you men are demons,so sweetheart stop assuming every girl is a prostitue like your sister.

Wow so u wanto burst into calicoe"s face but then when I ask u for sexxcc....u keep behaving like racist Somalian (shame on u) angry
Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by virginprincess(f): 4:25pm On Aug 25, 2022
greatfucker:

non of my generation, family and lineage shall find favour in the sight of God and men just imagine this trash he shld let 5000 go in this Buhari regime.mumu

I declare in my life as from today henceforth i shall not make it in my life,my life shall be miserable my father life shall be wretched anything i lay my hand shall not prosper

i will never enjoy the hand if my labour
what i sow i will never reap it
it never be well with my child and unborn child idiot
Fixed.
Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by virginprincess(f): 4:52pm On Aug 25, 2022
BrotherCork:

Wow so u wanto burst into calicoe"s face but then when I ask u for sexxcc....u keep behaving like racist Somalian (shame on u) angry
I can see that your madness has gotten to another level,pls leave me alone don't drag me into your game of stupidity for i owe you nothing.
Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by zexy2030(m): 5:15pm On Aug 25, 2022
virginprincess:
The deal has been done already,the idiot has learnt his lessons in a very hard way,i hope you men also learn from this,if you want sex get a steady gf and stop patronizing sex workers.
What if u r with the girl, she wants money but no sex, claiming virgin.
Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by OvertheTop(m): 6:00pm On Aug 25, 2022
winner37:

My bleeping is always consensual.. God had put sweet melodies in my mouth so anytime am on the mode of toasting any Lady the gods are appease after the knacking there will be no future allegations..

Some ladies are after food ,some after free house,some after hanging out and some are after flashing life style and car so if you possessed any of this qualities, my brother you can bleep any pussy

Correct!

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by BrotherCork: 10:14pm On Aug 25, 2022
virginprincess:
I can see that your madness has gotten to another level,pls leave me alone don't drag me into your game of stupidity for i owe you nothing.

U so rude undecided
Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by greatfucker: 6:14pm On Aug 26, 2022
virginprincess:
I shall not make, God will surely punish the stupid woman that give birth to me
me and my entire generation shall no sorrow,it shall never be well with me
I shall never reap the fruit of my labour I shall labour in vain
God will not have mercy on me
poverty,killing and all curse in the Bible shall not depart from my family
bro it shall never be well with me
I will loosey children children's
I shall bury all my children I know there beginning I will surely know there ending
it shall not be well with my entire household so shall it be.

amen babe
Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by timesup234: 7:34am On Aug 29, 2022
Beautyaddy:

So is your mother one of the prostitutes too? embarassed
But you na confirm okpo na. $20 them don fvck you. You go even add jara join
Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by timesupreloaded: 8:03pm On Sep 28, 2022
Beautyaddy:

No forgiveness for you. I will exterminate you because you refuse my offer to marry my cousin. You also refuse me sending money to you to prove to you I am the most generous person on earth. How dare you not take my offer. You have seven days to take my offer or the window of opportunity will close and I will deploy my boys to rain artillery on your location. I hate to be rejected and a prompt response will follow.
Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by timesuploaded: 2:40am On Apr 14
Beautyaddy:

I don't want u to be commenting on nairaland. I killed u 8yrs ago and u should remain dead. Idiot still slaving and snitching for white people. Ur life don bend. If u get husband u for too busy dey collect dick every night to get time report immigration for matter wey nor concern u. Mumu
Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by useni1: 8:46am On Jun 02
Beautyaddy:

if I ever see any new post from you here that belt I go take beat sense enter your head. Oya go look for man marry as I dey see you so. Depressed mumu don turn scam detective. Work wey them nor employ you. You never see madness. You made a mistake by commenting on my post many years ago. 30 yrs ago fvck up I dey treat them. No forgiveness and mercy in my marxist philosophy. Mumu
Re: Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 by chatinent: 9:02am On Jun 02
Both of them should be arrested.

Why leave the other fraudster?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo Of An Alhaji Carrying His Girlfriend's Bag Goes Viral On Facebook / Queen Somma Onyinye Ilechukwu's Body-Paint Birthday Photos / Why Are Women In A Rush To Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.