Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,569 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Sacking Sanusi Will Require 2/3's Of The Senate Vote - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sacking Sanusi Will Require 2/3's Of The Senate Vote (5835 Views)

Atiku: 3 Of My Daughters Are Getting Married Today / Saraki Saga:section 64 Subsection 3 Of The Constitution / Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sacking Sanusi Will Require 2/3's Of The Senate Vote by Beaf: 12:46pm On Aug 08, 2011
grin
ndu_chucks, nagoma etc. So many Hausa guys hyperventilating and thinking you can change the argument with your childish personal attacks against me. Listen up people, it has nothing to do with where he comes from, but everything to do with the fact that he is extremely divisive and emotionally unqualified.

The CBN job is not one to push hidden agenda's with, especially in these times when boko haram is dropping bombs on fellow Nigerians because of pseudo-religious reasons. We all know that the plan is to destabilise Nigeria and make the place ungovernable.
The CBN job is for someone who is totally civilised, moderate and steady-handed. There is no central bank anywhere in the World that is headed by a fire starter or a bush man who has no clue of the instabilities his actions create.

There must be a thousand ways to frustrate him in concentrated ways. Lol!
Re: Sacking Sanusi Will Require 2/3's Of The Senate Vote by Beaf: 12:53pm On Aug 08, 2011
funkybaby:

naijaking1, hallos.

i remember when we had various arguments regarding this confused sanusi dude last year, the likes of tkb417, jaybee, etc termed us as trouble makers.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-448462.64.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-448462.96.html

where's papabrowne sef grin

i'm surprised BEAf is anti-sanusi. I thought as a PDP loyalist, he would be sanusi's number one fan grin grin

shocked

Lesson 1; never draw conclusions about people. smiley

Go check the anti-Sanusi threads again and you will find my position on the man.
Re: Sacking Sanusi Will Require 2/3's Of The Senate Vote by omaojo1: 12:57pm On Aug 08, 2011
Another dissapointing thread from a dumb poster.
Re: Sacking Sanusi Will Require 2/3's Of The Senate Vote by manny4life(m): 1:06pm On Aug 08, 2011
^^^^

Must you speak and reply?  disappointing to you, not me, I will openly say it; I am a strong critic of Sanusi, the dude is clueless. He has no foundation be it education or experience to be a CBN governor; is this how he will pave the way for Nigeria to be the leader in Africa?
Re: Sacking Sanusi Will Require 2/3's Of The Senate Vote by nagoma(m): 2:18pm On Aug 08, 2011
@Beaf
"There is nothing you can do about her, even with magic. Lol!
Face your front! "

You may get baki - but may not know that - baki shi kan yanka wuya.
Re: Sacking Sanusi Will Require 2/3's Of The Senate Vote by Beaf: 2:57pm On Aug 08, 2011
nagoma:

@Beaf
"There is nothing you can do about her, even with magic. Lol!
Face your front! "

You may get baki - but may not know that - baki shi kan yanka wuya.

If you need to live in peace with others, then you need to learn respect. It is a mutual thing, not one way.
Re: Sacking Sanusi Will Require 2/3's Of The Senate Vote by houvest: 6:36pm On Aug 08, 2011
May God save Nigeria. Why did Yaradua bring a red-eyed zealot to head Nigeria's most sensitive institution?
Re: Sacking Sanusi Will Require 2/3's Of The Senate Vote by abouzaid: 6:42pm On Aug 08, 2011
Beaf since u seem to know so much about maps can u tell me what the employment opportunities is like for fresh graduates of geographic information system(GIS) in nigeria
Re: Sacking Sanusi Will Require 2/3's Of The Senate Vote by gists: 7:02pm On Aug 08, 2011
KnowAll:

[size=16pt]GEJ would be an amateurish politician to even contemplate sacking SLS. The guy has to c-o-c-k-up big time b4 that can happen and as far as the whole world is concerned the so called conventional Banks are not doing themselves any favours, as three of them only this weekend  has been declared utterly bankrupt with the FG taken over their affairs 100%. That is a shame to say the least, how come no one is going to Jail for running a Bank aground anyway?[/size]

There people that have rigged elections, ruled a state for more than two years b4 the court over-turn the government. Those individuals have not gone to jail rather they go to church and mosque for thanks giving. Such is the sad story of the nation, little wonder no one is going to jail for running the banks down.

Many of the people calling for SLS removal have religion/ethnic bias subdue their reasoning faculty-check their profile
Re: Sacking Sanusi Will Require 2/3's Of The Senate Vote by tlops(m): 8:18pm On Aug 08, 2011
SLS! a pain in national a.ss! lol
Re: Sacking Sanusi Will Require 2/3's Of The Senate Vote by Beaf: 12:06am On Aug 09, 2011
abouzaid:

Beaf since u seem to know so much about maps can u tell me what the employment opportunities is like for fresh graduates of geographic information system(GIS) in nigeria

No, I don't do GIS, I'm more an image processing guy. However, you should look to Lagos where Fashola is doing a lot of forward looking GIS work, the FG is doing similar in Abuja.

Better still, get a website and start a biz. Nigeria is very under-mapped and there are tonnes of opportunities.
From the sort of degree you've mentioned, I guess you are abroad; so, if I were you, I would spend a solid year making links and hooking up with financiers and enablers that might be interested (even if they are from Croatia); being abroad offers you lots of opportunities that might be lost when you step back into 9ja unprepared.

Goodluck.
Re: Sacking Sanusi Will Require 2/3's Of The Senate Vote by omaojo1: 10:41am On Aug 09, 2011
manny4life:

^^^^

Must you speak and reply? disappointing to you, not me, I will openly say it; I am a strong critic of Sanusi, the dude is clueless. He has no foundation be it education or experience to be a CBN governor; is this how he will pave the way for Nigeria to be the leader in Africa?
How does this thread's relevance to u relate to your criticism?
Re: Sacking Sanusi Will Require 2/3's Of The Senate Vote by medjai(m): 11:28am On Aug 09, 2011
If indeed there's any plan by the senate to sack him, you really can't tell where the Yoruba guys would swing.
Al Mustapha has already shown us that they are only motivated by money.
Re: Sacking Sanusi Will Require 2/3's Of The Senate Vote by olawalebabs(m): 11:54am On Aug 09, 2011
medjai:

If indeed there's any plan by the senate to sack him, you really can't tell where the Yoruba guys would swing.
Al Mustapha has already shown us that they are only motivated by money.
if you believe him, you will believe that am the prime minister of USA
Re: Sacking Sanusi Will Require 2/3's Of The Senate Vote by chamber2(m): 12:16pm On Aug 09, 2011
I don't care what is takes to remove sanusi, whether 2/3 or president's discretion, i just want him REMOVED immediately. I wish my chinese juju could do just that, this 2/3 wouldn't have been necessary.
Re: Sacking Sanusi Will Require 2/3's Of The Senate Vote by olawalebabs(m): 12:20pm On Aug 09, 2011
Sanusi is not that bad, abi?
Re: Sacking Sanusi Will Require 2/3's Of The Senate Vote by sweetgala(m): 12:24pm On Aug 09, 2011
Sanusi is not that bad, abi?

No he ain't , but he is not the right guy with his emotional self
Re: Sacking Sanusi Will Require 2/3's Of The Senate Vote by olawalebabs(m): 12:30pm On Aug 09, 2011
Which of his policy has fail us?
Re: Sacking Sanusi Will Require 2/3's Of The Senate Vote by Pygru: 3:18am On Jul 13, 2013
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This What Biafra Need To Do. / APC National Leader, Releases Statement After Edo Election Loss / Buhari Wears Official AU Badge Upside-down (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.