Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,045 members, 7,849,220 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:31 PM

Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others (3847 Views)

No-Man’s Land: Lagos To Make Laws To Protect Indigenes / Tinubu Should Not Rejoice Yet,Nigerians Will Reclaim Their Mandates –Pastor Giwa / Obaseki: PDP Should Reclaim Their Mandate Via Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by femisplash: 5:41pm On Aug 23, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Lol, empty vessels make the loudest noise ...

Soludo demolised Indabosky's Church, despite his initial gra gra, he collect slaps from task force and was later fined by Soludo to pay for demolition costs. Double tragedy. None of you could challenge Soludo but you think you can challenge Yoruba on their own land. You will cry blood.
Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by Christistruth00: 5:47pm On Aug 23, 2022
Thinkam:
Only those who got lands on lease, not outright purchase

Really, educate me grin

All land sold since 1978 Land Act in Nigeria are sold in a 99 year leasehold after which the Land returns to the Original aboriginal Landowners

And all Land sold before then has been successfully been retaken by the Original Landoners after 100 years through the Supreme court

The Lagos is no man's land insults had gone too far and if the Landowners didn't do something their future generations would blame them

Even the Oba of Lagos had started receiving to many insults and attacks from the Champions of Lagos is no man's Land

It had become dangerous

Some even went as far as claiming that Lagos was not Yorubaland and that the Yorubas who has been in Lagos for 700 years were recent migrants in Lagos

Yorubas kept correcting them on the History of Lagos but it often fell on deaf ears

It is a shame that it has come to this

But some People had really gone too far

The order of Nnamdi Kanu to IPOB to destroy all Yoruba assets in Lagos was the straw that broke the Camel's back

It could not be Ignored any longer

https://guardian.ng/news/ohanaeze-ndigbo-condemns-Igbos-call-to-destroy-yoruba-assets-in-lagos/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:52pm On Aug 23, 2022
PandoraObi:
Keep your pity, if Tinubu will have lost the election, you have allowed him to lose without promoting hate and vilifying him, you started it, we will end it, you came to our land to insult and malign us, you called our lagos no man's land, you destroyed Lagos properties during endsars. it is the end of the road Princeoflagos
If I'm sleeping and a Tinubu supporter beats drum of war, I will gently go back to sleep cheesy grin

Coward!

Nigga, you want to go violent because you've seen Tinubu defeat in sight ? Una go hear word I swear to God

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by PandoraObi: 5:57pm On Aug 23, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

If I'm sleeping and a Tinubu supporter beats drum of war, I will gently go back to sleep cheesy grin

Coward!

Nigga, you want to go violent because you've seen Tinubu defeat in sight ? Una go hear word I swear to God
Oooooooh I have forgotten I quoted an Igbo.

who has no organelle of reasoning he has submitted to kanu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by Dapson73(m): 5:58pm On Aug 23, 2022
MasterJayJay:
Copy and paste without using your brain. No wonder your posts are always rubbish.

See how he's jumping like a monkey up and down. Remind us first when you take away Joe Igbokwe's land in Lagos.

It's pathetic that your father sold all lands without giving you any inheritance, hence the envy.

This is the only reason you are against Peter Obi, because Igbo people are landlords in Lagos state.

Unfortunately for you, there is nothing you can do about it. As a metropolitan city, more non indigenes will be landlords. So keep wailing.

You have sense so ?
Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:01pm On Aug 23, 2022
PandoraObi:
Oooooooh I have forgotten I quoted an Igbo.

who has no organelle of reasoning he has submitted to kanu
I'm done replying you for now
Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by MasterJayJay: 6:08pm On Aug 23, 2022
Christistruth00:

All land sold since 1978 Land Act in Nigeria are sold in a 99 year leasehold after which the Land returns to the Original aboriginal Landowners

And all Land sold before then has been successfully been retaken by the Original Landoners after 100 years through the Supreme court

The Lagos is no man's land insults had gone too far and if the Landowners didn't do something their future generations would blame them

Even the Oba of Lagos had started receiving to many insults and attacks from the Champions of Lagos is no man's Land

It had become dangerous

Some even went as far as claiming that Lagos was not Yorubaland and that the Yorubas who has been in Lagos for 700 years were recent migrants in Lagos

Yorubas kept correcting them on the History of Lagos but it often fell on deaf ears

The order of Nnamdi Kanu to IPOB to destroy all Yoruba assets in Lagos was the straw that broke the Camel's back

Collect one back na. Too much typing......

No correlation between IPOB and the main post. If you want to fight Nnamdi Kanu, go and meet him in DSS custody.

1 Like

Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by Christistruth00: 6:10pm On Aug 23, 2022
MasterJayJay:

Collect one back na. Too much typing......

No correlation between IPOB and the main post. If you want to fight Nnamdi Kanu, go and meet him in DSS custody.

IPOB took the Lagos is no man's Land campaign too far

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/endsars-ohanaeze-ndigbo-disown-nnamdi-kanu-on-destruction-of-yoruba-assets/

Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by MasterJayJay: 6:13pm On Aug 23, 2022
Christistruth00:
:

You have absolutely run out of ideas. Na you fight dey hungry, you dey post screenshot. Go and fight Nnamdi Kanu in Abuja. This post is about land.

1 Like

Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by Christistruth00: 6:18pm On Aug 23, 2022
MasterJayJay:

You have absolutely run out of ideas. Na you fight dey hungry, you dey post screenshot. Go and fight Nnamdi Kanu in Abuja. This post is about land.

Lagos Land is also a Yoruba Asset

It is because people like you rejected all corrections that Lagos is Yorubaland

that matters reached this regrettably sorry state

1 Like

Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by BloomingDale(f): 6:28pm On Aug 23, 2022

1 Like

Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by PenSniper: 6:30pm On Aug 23, 2022
[quote author=donaldking100 post=115986017]He wants to be President.
His wife is a Senator.
His daughter Iya Loja controls all monies and levies generated in all Lagos markets.
His son, the advertising guru of state account is in charge of all billboard money generated in Lagos.
All B.R.T money goes to his Nephew.
His wife who is a Senator is the official supplier of diesel in all Lagos State formations, including street light generators.
All governmental taxes and other levies goes to the criminal JAGABAN himself through his consulting firm called Alpha Beta.
He owns a mega private hospital inside the state teaching hospital in Lagos.
His newspaper and T.V channel are the official paid propaganda channels.
He own almost all the remaining valuable real estates in Lagos.
He's entitled to pension 300% amount payable to governors which is a law he created by himself.
He's entitled to change of vehicles yearly and houses both in Lagos & Abuja (minimum 5 bedroom duplex).
All his domestic staff, cooks, gardeners, stewards, drivers, securities etc - are all paid by the government and are all pensionable.
He directly controls all the machinery of government in Lagos and some southwest States.
Unless there's something else that is wrong with you and your head, what else is he looking for in the Presidency?
If he had managed all the resources and States he controls very well, we should be the ones calling him to be our president.
Goddamn delusional old man.
And some poverty striken & tribalistic urchins are still foolishy & blindly campaigning for this same criminal who has looted Lagos State dry, and who is also responsible for their poverty.
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.[/quote

You're suicide-prone because he took nothing from your father's state.
Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by PenSniper: 6:33pm On Aug 23, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
psheewe

Trash News

You haven't reclaimed Ilorin,lokoja...na where your masters dey you wan reclaim..

Start from Dangote refinery on the illegal free trade zone you granted fulani out of cowardice, yet na una go suffer pollution of una oceans and beaches...

Another phantom "yam festival" like in 1993 is knocking at the door. No one will tell you before you know it's curtains..
Unsolicited developers are no longer wanted.

1 Like

Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by PenSniper: 6:35pm On Aug 23, 2022
PandoraObi:
hehehehehe igbos think they are hurting Tinubu, let see how it goes, since you want violence, we will take back our land

What awaits the bunch of ingrates will almost consume them.

6 Likes

Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by MasterJayJay: 6:39pm On Aug 23, 2022
BloomingDale:
For non indigenes buying land in Lagos, you see your life, your lands and houses will be repossessed. I also made the mistake of buying land and building on it in Lagos. Wanted to buy an apartment in illubirin. Thank God this message came on time. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Delta state here I come.

I like the Northerners lifestyle of not building any tangible assets on other people’s land. Borrow a leaf from them.

You guys are funny..When you don't know the law, you will allow others to dribble you.

According to Section 1 of the Land Use Act of 1978, the law vests the ownership of all land in the country to the State Government and that power is held by the governor. Under the Act, the nature of interests in real property is leasehold for terms not exceeding 99 years.

It is in all states. If you know the law, you will ignore the barking of these envious land grabbers.
Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by Christistruth00: 6:40pm On Aug 23, 2022
PenSniper:

What awaits the bunch of ingrates will almost consume them.

They don’t appreciate that it is People you like or love that you sell or give Land to settle on that
Was why the leases had expired and nobody was asking them for the land rents or
asking them to move again

It was an act of Neigbhourly goodwill but after Igbos attack on Lagos it is now
Obviously a bad mistake in some cases but not all

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by 2elliot: 6:42pm On Aug 23, 2022
PandoraObi:
Hehehehehehehe depression have started setting in, what success are you talking about? I own a house and lands in Lagos, who talking about charms when court cases will thrown you out like mere feathers, you think Lagos owners will sit down and watch you insult Tinubu without setting you right where you belong, you want violence and we will throw you out of our lands
The day you throw out the igbos, it is the day south west becomes a barren land.

1 Like

Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by PenSniper: 6:43pm On Aug 23, 2022
Christistruth00:

They don’t appreciate that it is People you love that you give Land to settle on that
Was why the leases had expired and nobody was asking them for the land rents or
asking them to move again

They are sworn covert enemies of their magnanimous and tolerant hosts but the holiday will soon be over.
Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by Christistruth00: 6:45pm On Aug 23, 2022
PenSniper:

They are sworn covert enemies of their magnanimous and tolerant hosts but the holiday will soon be over.

I just hope the Awori People can wisely separate the good ones from the ungrateful and dangerous one

s so Yorubas don’t have another case of Afonja on their hands

1 Like

Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by SmartPolician: 6:47pm On Aug 23, 2022
ambale:
The way some of you are projecting this BAT, do you guys think it's to his advantage??

Cos I don't think any right thinking Nigerian will want to vote a sectional president at this time

And everything points to the fact that we might experience another level of sectionalism with Tinubu

A piece of advice, start portraying your candidate with the interest of the nation at heart

Iree ooo.

It's not about the people who promote him but the candidate.

If Osinbajo or Amaechi was APC candidate, Peter Obi wouldn't be getting this attention.

Tinubu is old and everything about him is baggage.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by PandoraObi: 6:52pm On Aug 23, 2022
2elliot:
The day you through out the igbos, it is the day south west becomes a barren land.
Mkpurumiri at work
Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by Bravetunde: 6:59pm On Aug 23, 2022
First is Lagos originally Yoruba land.
The thing now is do you afonjas also have strengtht to fight.
Knowing fully well that you people are the weakest and most fearful tribe in Nigeria.
Or you think ss/se plus northerners will just allow you to take their land without fighting.
Please stop making Yoruba Christians to fear.
Ss/se dates you to try it,let's see if afonjas won't leave sw and run away
Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by Christistruth00: 6:59pm On Aug 23, 2022
PenSniper:

Lagos was already boooooooommmmmmmmiiiinnnnnngggggg before your forefathers ever heard of it

Lagos was born in Boom Town

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by Christistruth00: 7:04pm On Aug 23, 2022
Bravetunde:
First is Lagos originally Yoruba land.
The thing now is do you afonjas also have strengtht to fight.
Knowing fully well that you people are the weakest and most fearful tribe in Nigeria.
Or you think ss/se plus northerners will just allow you to take their land without fighting.
Please stop making Yoruba Christians to fear.
Ss/se dates you to try it,let's see if afonjas won't leave sw and run away

Lagos is Yorubaland

Or how many Obas and indigenes in Lagos are not Yorubas?

It is because of insults and threats like yours that the unfortunate decision was taken

Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB even attacked Lagos after they were unsatisfied with all the insults that had

Insulted it verbally

The Awori are only taking what is theirs all Lagos Land was sold on 99 year leasehold those with

unexpired leaseholds have nothing to fear and those whose leases have lapsed May be able to negotiate to

Pay Land rent

You cannot fight them over what is theirs because the same laws apply in your own States

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by Bravetunde: 7:10pm On Aug 23, 2022
Christistruth00:

Lagos is Yorubaland

Or how many Obas and indigenes in Lagos are not Yorubas?

It is because of insults and threats like yours that the unfortunate decision was taken

Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB even attack Lagos

The Awori are only taking what is theirs all Lagos Land was sold on 99 year leasehold

You cannot fight them over what is theirs because the same laws apply in your own States
Anyday afonjas are ready to all run away from Nigeria to other countries they should start reclaiming the land there father's sold to do owambe.
They will be invaded and dealth with.
People wey no get streghntt,fearr fear people are threatening.
Infact I remember what ibb said,when you see afonjas threatening war,just go and sleep.

1 Like

Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by Christistruth00: 7:11pm On Aug 23, 2022
Bravetunde:

Anyday afonjas are ready to all run away from Nigeria to other countries they should start reclaiming the land there father's sold to do owambe.
They will be invaded and dealth with.
People wey no get streghntt,fearr fear people are threatening.
Infact I remember what ibb said,when you see afonjas threatening war,just go and sleep.

All Land in Nigeria is sold on 99 year leasehold not just Lagos even in your Hometown

Invaded by who you ?

Yawns!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by staunchcule(m): 7:15pm On Aug 23, 2022
If the stipulated date have expired, go and reclaim your leased land and stop disturbing the cyber space... [/quote] seeing ur moniker just reminded me of a place.
Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by tarantino1: 7:17pm On Aug 23, 2022
Christistruth00:

It had become dangerous

https://guardian.ng/news/ohanaeze-ndigbo-condemns-Igbos-call-to-destroy-yoruba-assets-in-lagos/

You don't understand the 1978 land act at all.
Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by Bravetunde: 7:17pm On Aug 23, 2022
Christistruth00:

All Land in Nigeria is sold on 99 year leasehold not just Lagos even in your Hometown

Invaded by who you ?

Yawns!
Not to make noise let you people start na.
I hope you people don't run away ooo.
Who are afonjas to challenge nigerians.
Imagine cowords challenging grin grin grin grin people wey breeze no dey there yansh.
Half men wey women dey beat grin cheesy
I'm waiting to see how they will shout egba miooo help me oo forgive us oo as they run away as usual.
Only northerners have been beaten them blue and black in their own village talk more ss/se plus northerners. grin grin
Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by BloomingDale(f): 7:20pm On Aug 23, 2022
Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by Christistruth00: 7:20pm On Aug 23, 2022
tarantino1:

You don't understand the 1978 land act at all.

After 99 years the Land returns to the Original Tribal Landowners the State Governor is only a Trustee

of all the Lands in the state he doesn’t own it

That was why when the Shangisa landowners took back their Lands in Magodo the State Governor could

only beg them

Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by staunchcule(m): 7:22pm On Aug 23, 2022
If the stipulated date have expired, go and reclaim your leased land and stop disturbing the cyber space... [/quote] Your moniker looks interesting to me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Where In Lagos Are You From? David Hundeyin Asks Tunde On Twitter / Picture Of Tinubu When He Was A Baby / Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo: Data Base For Private Guards Will Enhance Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.