Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,128 members, 7,863,929 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:09 AM

Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others (3873 Views)

No-Man’s Land: Lagos To Make Laws To Protect Indigenes / Tinubu Should Not Rejoice Yet,Nigerians Will Reclaim Their Mandates –Pastor Giwa / Obaseki: PDP Should Reclaim Their Mandate Via Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:50pm On Aug 23, 2022
PenSniper:

Another phantom "yam festival" like in 1993 is knocking at the door. No one will tell you before you know it's curtains..
Unsolicited developers are no longer wanted.

says a refugee
Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by Christistruth00: 8:52pm On Aug 23, 2022
tctrills:

When last have you been to PH? Go there and discover what Igbos are doing there. This is not 1970.

What happened when IPOB Tried nonsense did Gov Wike Spare them?

1 Like

Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by tctrills: 8:54pm On Aug 23, 2022
Christistruth00:

Even me, I am against Ipob. But Wike never took away legally bought Igbo land
Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by Bravetunde: 8:55pm On Aug 23, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
If to say I be lagos governor ehhn, I swear to god igbos for don regret why them come lagos.. angry
I for make their life so miserable ehhn angry angry
I for show them wickedness pass the one egyptians show israelites angry
You and those cowords can't do anything.
If it result to fight afonjas will be massively dealth with.
Cowords wet no get streghntt. grin grin grin
If fight burst out won't all of you runaway as usual grin grin
Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by Christistruth00: 8:56pm On Aug 23, 2022
tctrills:
Even me, I am against Ipob. But Wike never took away legally bought Igbo land

He doesn’t need to it will return by itself after 99 years
Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by tctrills: 8:59pm On Aug 23, 2022
Christistruth00:

You call yourself Christ is true but you seem to be viciously rooting for Igbos to lose their aquired property. What kind of Christian are you? Baba hell is for the wicked.
Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by Christistruth00: 9:01pm On Aug 23, 2022
tctrills:

You call yourself Christ is true but you seem to be viciously rooting for Igbos to lose their aquired property. What kind of Christian are you? Baba hell is for the wicked.

And you have been rooting for People to loose their Ancestral Lands

The Land Of Isreal was given to the Children Of Abraham by God himself

Our Homeland is the same

You can live Peacefully among us but you cannot take our Homeland Away from us

1 Like

Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by tctrills: 9:03pm On Aug 23, 2022
Christistruth00:

He doesn’t need to it will return by itself after 99 years
Baba patiently wait for the 99 years. What is the problem? why are you troubling yourself already? Again do you think the Awori's if they ever reclaim the land, would they chase away only the Igbos? They would take their land from other Yorubas too. The Igbos would be in a better financial state to enter new deals and even purchase Yoruba-owned land. So don't be in a hurry for 99 years.
Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 23, 2022
PandoraObi:
Hehehehehehehe depression have started setting in, what success are you talking about? I own a house and lands in Lagos, who talking about charms when court cases will thrown you out like mere feathers, you think Lagos owners will sit down and watch you insult Tinubu without setting you right where you belong, you want violence and we will throw you out of our lands
Guy I think it will be better if you campaign for Tinubu peaceful than creating more enemies for him, what you want can't be easily done use your brain not skull
Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by tctrills: 9:06pm On Aug 23, 2022
Christistruth00:

The Land Of was given to the Children Of Abraham by God himself

Our Homeland is the same

Baba we bought the land. they lost nothing, it's called a business transaction. But in 99 years' time, I would be dead and gone so all this talk makes zero sense. Try and repent. The Igbos are not your problem. They are supposed to be your brothers in the Lord. They are among your church members. Stop wishing them bad. Stop being wicked
Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by Christistruth00: 9:07pm On Aug 23, 2022
tctrills:
Baba we bought the land. they lost nothing, it's called a business transaction. But in 99 years' time, I would be dead and gone so all this talk makes zero sense. Try and repent. The Igbos are not your problem. They are supposed to be your brothers in the Lord. They are among your church members. Stop wishing them bad. Stop being wicked

IPOB that attacked Lagos are a Problem

You cannot live in Lagos and be seeking its destruction

IPOB are Evil and need to genuinely repent

Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by tctrills: 9:09pm On Aug 23, 2022
PandoraObi:
Hehehehehehehe depression have started setting in, what success are you talking about? I own a house and lands in Lagos, who talking about charms when court cases will thrown you out like mere feathers, you think Lagos owners will sit down and watch you insult Tinubu without setting you right where you belong, you want violence and we will throw you out of our lands
Are you this stupid? No court would throw you out for insulting Tinubu. All this you are doing is noise. Come 2023, more Igbo would arrive in Lagos. They would buy more land and build houses. The Lagos owners respect my money more than Tinubu
Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by theTranslator: 9:12pm On Aug 23, 2022
SisterFire:
...If Igbo lock their shops face you ,you go hear am.
Remember Yoruba most potent charms aren't for causing troubles. Becareful not to provoke igbos and Niger delta.
anty rest.

I been dey watch you and your blabbering for this forum
Better mind your mouth

You go collect o
Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by tctrills: 9:13pm On Aug 23, 2022
Christistruth00:

You are a fake Christian. Did you catch any Ipod attacking Lagos? Exodus 20:16. How many Ipob members have ever been identified or fingered? You refused to point fingers at the governor for shooting his own people, You refuse to accuse the wicked APC government bet you blame Ipod. Baba, you be fake Christian.
Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by Christistruth00: 9:14pm On Aug 23, 2022
tctrills:
You are a fake Christian. Did you catch any Ipod attacking Lagos? Exodus 20:16. How many Ipob members have ever been identified or fingered? You refused to point fingers at the governor for shooting his own people, You refuse to accuse the wicked APC government bet you blame Ipod. Baba, you be fake Christian.

Warn your IPOB thugs well

Good bye
Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by tctrills: 9:14pm On Aug 23, 2022
Christistruth00:

The Land Of Isreal was given to the Children Of Abraham by God himself

Our Homeland is the same

Are you Awori? even if you are, why sell your land and still fight me for buying it?
Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by ASAPFERG1: 9:14pm On Aug 23, 2022
Bravetunde:

You and those cowords can't do anything.
If it result to fight afonjas will be massively dealth with.
Cowords wet no get streghntt. grin grin grin
If fight burst out won't all of you runaway as usual grin grin
shutup and go to school. . I can't understand the rubbish you wrote there
Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by tctrills: 9:16pm On Aug 23, 2022
Christistruth00:

Good bye
Better repent, You are worse than Ipob. You are a lying hypocrite. A disgrace to Christians. Please change your moniker.
Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by Christistruth00: 9:18pm On Aug 23, 2022
tctrills:

Better repent, You are worse than Ipob. You are a lying hypocrite. A disgrace to Christians. Please change your moniker.

Jesus Christ heals all hate and bitterness accept him and he will heal you
Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by tctrills: 9:18pm On Aug 23, 2022
Christistruth00:

You cannot live in Lagos and be seeking its destruction

IPOB are Evil and need to genuinely repent
No Igbo attacked Lagos, Just stop the lies.
Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by tctrills: 9:21pm On Aug 23, 2022
Christistruth00:

Jesus Christ heals all hate and bitterness accept him and he will heal you
Lol. You hate Igbos. You are on a thread to threaten Igbos. You have written many bad things against Igbos in just the last week but you preach about hate and bitterness. Oga you have spiritual problems
Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 23, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
If to say I be lagos governor ehhn, I swear to god igbos for don regret why them come lagos.. angry
I for make their life so miserable ehhn angry angry
I for show them wickedness pass the one egyptians show israelites angry
You need to buy governorship form and contest for the seat you can't just sit in a ashawa house and talk go purchase the form you might win.
Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by Christistruth00: 9:24pm On Aug 23, 2022
tctrills:

Lol. You hate Igbos. You are on a thread to threaten Igbos. You have written many bad things against Igbos in just the last week but you preach about hate and bitterness. Oga you have spiritual problems

Igbos are not a Problem but IPOB are

I know your Victim mentality type

Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 23, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:

Eeya, I'm really sorry for you because you don't know how pathetic you sound with your gibberish. Before I educate you on what the law states, let me first debunk the fake link you provided. The Magodo lands in question was wrongly allocated 38 years ago and the original owners went to court. How does that relate with lands people bought legitimately in Lagos?

Are you aware that federal law does not apply in isolation? Are you aware that critical federal government and individual assets all over Nigeria were built on indigenous people's lands? Do you think supreme Court would be foolish enough to grant a judgement that would effectively destroy the country?! Refineries in P.H and Warri were built on people's lands, airports, universities, hospitals, skyscrapers etc etc were built on indigenous people's lands. So, the moment you grant such judgement in Lagos it becomes automatically applicable anywhere in Nigeria.

The best you can get is a little fee for another 99.9 years. So, you believe your worthless land in 1922 that now contains my estate would be given back to you now with my buildings? Let's even assume that the supreme Court was stupid enough to grant such judgement, everyone also has the right to destroy whatever they built on such lands, in the end, your Lagos becomes destroyed. Is that what you're hoping for?

Lastly, the Ijebus and other Yorubas must have arrived before Igbos did, have you collected the lands they bought? Or you think laws are applied based on ethnic sentiments.

Now, that I have educated you for free, have you realized how foolish you sound grin grin grin
Oga you no wast your Papa money for school you na correct man carry go anything for your boy
Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by tctrills: 9:29pm On Aug 23, 2022
Christistruth00:

Baba am not a victim. I am happy and successful. I love Lagos, I owe a slice of the city. I am better than most of the people that sold their lands to me. I came to the west with nothing. Today, I employ a few Yorubas. But you are the victim. You complain about people stealing your land. you blame IPOD for your crimes and you want all Igbos out of your sight.
Mark this day in 10 years' time. You would see 2 times this number of Igbos in Lagos. Then it would no longer be funny.
Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by tctrills: 9:33pm On Aug 23, 2022
Christistruth00:

I am sure you must have noticed that we are moving from Lagos to Ogun state. Right now, Ogun land is very cheap. Hopefully the governor would link all the roads to lagos.
Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 23, 2022
SisterFire:
...If Igbo lock their shops face you ,you go hear am.
Remember Yoruba most potent charms aren't for causing troubles. Becareful not to provoke igbos and Niger delta.
Please, remove Niger Delta and never in your life join Ibo/Niger Delta in anything whatever shape or form. Niger Delta has nothing to do with Ibos. Niger Delta are not contentious or jealous of the Yorubas. All the way to Asaba was once part of Western Region and there was peace and progress. Only Ibo have Lagos ambitions. Only Ibos claim Lagos is no man's land. Only Ibo non Yorubas claim they are from Lagos. Niger delta always claim their ancestral home.
ENOUGH OF THE SICKNING IBO/NIGER DELTA GUMBODY. IBO STAND ON YOUR OWN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by tctrills: 9:35pm On Aug 23, 2022
Christistruth00:

Quick one, where would you advise I bay land, Mowe or Sango Ota.
Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by Christistruth00: 9:36pm On Aug 23, 2022
tctrills:
Baba am not a victim. I am happy and successful. I love Lagos, I owe a slice of the city. I am better than most of the people that sold their lands to me. I came to the west with nothing. Today, I employ a few Yorubas. But you are the victim. You complain about people stealing your land. you blame IPOD for your crimes and you want all Igbos out of your sight.
Mark this day in 10 years' time. You would see 2 times this number of Igbos in Lagos. Then it would no longer be funny.

Warn your IPOB Thugs to desist from trying to destroy Lagos

It is not No mans Land
Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by tctrills: 9:38pm On Aug 23, 2022
Christistruth00:

Warm your IPOB Thugs to desist from trying to destroy Lagos

You are right, I would warn them because I am invested in Lagos. Again, I don't mind handing over the keys to my house to you in 99 years' time. Hope you would be around to receive it.
Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by Jflex07(m): 9:40pm On Aug 23, 2022
Idiots without strength, energy and power will just seat in their dilapidated building inside one typical village and start threatening other tribes on nairaland. Each time I read such gibberish online, I just laugh at the keypad warriors.
Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by tctrills: 9:40pm On Aug 23, 2022
Christistruth00:

Warm your IPOB Thugs to desist from trying to destroy Lagos

It is not No mans Land

You are right, its my land, its not no mans land. I have the doc to show for it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC And APC Never See This Coming Peter Obi Is Full Of Wisdom - Watch / ISRAEL Bombs and Wipe Out 4 Young Palestinian Boys Playing On Gaza Beach / Tinubu Lobbies For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.