Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,054 members, 7,863,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:12 AM

Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others (3867 Views)

No-Man’s Land: Lagos To Make Laws To Protect Indigenes / Tinubu Should Not Rejoice Yet,Nigerians Will Reclaim Their Mandates –Pastor Giwa / Obaseki: PDP Should Reclaim Their Mandate Via Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by ObosiUkwalla: 9:41pm On Aug 23, 2022
femisplash:

Most of these ignorant potor kids do not know that their parents were acquiring those many lands on lease but they come on line bragging about buying up all lands in Lagos, forgetting that each day they brag, the lease come closer to expiry and their families are closer to being chased out cold on the streets.

Mister, you can't do zilch. Try nonsense and collect wotowoto. U think say na by mouth.
Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by totit: 9:47pm On Aug 23, 2022
Good news. cool
Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by tctrills: 9:56pm On Aug 23, 2022
Christistruth00:

Warm your IPOB Thugs to desist from trying to destroy Lagos

It is not No mans Land

Stop destroying yourself with hate. You can't stop Igbos from buying up Lagos.
Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by ambale(m): 9:57pm On Aug 23, 2022
Thedon22:

We don't want your advice. We want our land back. Period ! Go and enjoy all the goodies Obi did in Anambra and leave Lagos for us. Thank you.

One thing is you can't support tinubu and not be stupid

So everyone who tries to reason differently is from Anambra??

As if Lagos and Anambra are the only states in Nigeria, you are just too myopic for public discussions

I pity those who refer to you as relative, cos you can't and will not offer anything reasonable to their lives.
Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by Christistruth00: 9:59pm On Aug 23, 2022
tctrills:

Stop destroying yourself with hate. You can't stop Igbos from buying up Lagos.

You cannot stop Yorubas from owning Lagos

The Almighty himself gave it to Yorubaland

And for that we Adore and bless him always

2 Likes

Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by tctrills: 10:01pm On Aug 23, 2022
Christistruth00:

You cannot stop Yorubas from owning Lagos

The Almighty himself gave it to us

And for that we Adore and bless him always
We wouldn't stop them. We are kind, we can share. Note, if you don't have land in Lagos, you own nothing even if you are Oduduwa's elder brother.
Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by Christistruth00: 10:03pm On Aug 23, 2022
tctrills:

We wouldn't stop them. We are kind, we can share. Note, if you don't have land in Lagos, you own nothing even if you are Oduduwa's elder brother.

Lagos is still Yorubaland

I understand your Pain

2 Likes

Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by tctrills: 10:05pm On Aug 23, 2022
Christistruth00:

I understand your Pain
Baba how can a land owner be in pain. How can someone that enjoys the city be in pain. You are the one uncomfortable with my presence. You are the one who cant sleep because Igbos are buying up Lagos. Baba lets talk true you are in pains.
Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by Igbodicool(m): 10:05pm On Aug 23, 2022
PandoraObi:
hehehehehe igbos think they are hurting Tinubu, let see how it goes, since you want violence, we will take back our land
Hahahahahaha
It is our land, one Nigeria's land.
Do anyhow and collect anyhow.
You only collect Lagos land that belongs to the Yoruba and not the one that belongs to the Igbo.
Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by kingjiss: 10:05pm On Aug 23, 2022
Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by Elporo(m): 10:08pm On Aug 23, 2022
PandoraObi:
hehehehehe igbos think they are hurting Tinubu, let see how it goes, since you want violence, we will take back our land

If APC wins the coming election. I am sure a lot of Biafrans and sophisticated Yorubas will calm down.

I want to see Mr. Macaroni's face when they announce the results. Dude has no content, just sexual clips.

1 Like

Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by Landmack: 10:10pm On Aug 23, 2022
2elliot:
The day you throw out the igbos, it is the day south west becomes a barren land.

Can u kip shut pls. What’s barren land?

The way some of u talk on issues like this gets some of us irritated. Some of u talk like brainless and terrorist ipobians. Why can’t some of u mellow down and behave yourselves. Anywhere some of u go na to go dey disgrace fellow well behaved Igbos...shame go dey catch person untop.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by tctrills: 10:12pm On Aug 23, 2022
Christistruth00:

I understand your Pain
This is so funny to me, this argument and threats happen every 4 years during election season. Once you guys notice that Igbos would not vote for APC, the madness starts but after election you guy always cool down.
So it's not like we are not used to it. It's now beginning to get old.
Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by Czario: 11:05pm On Aug 23, 2022
The Lagos you're all fighting about...pray that you all won't run out of it one day and abandon everything

Meanwhile, a serious dispute that will make Lagos unattractive to visitors is not far ..

You heard it here first
Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by SisterFire(f): 11:09pm On Aug 23, 2022
jerseyboy:

Please, remove Niger Delta and never in your life join Ibo/Niger Delta in anything whatever shape or form. Niger Delta has nothing to do with Ibos. Niger Delta are not contentious or jealous of the Yorubas. All the way to Asaba was once part of Western Region and there was peace and progress. Only Ibo have Lagos ambitions. Only Ibos claim Lagos is no man's land. Only Ibo non Yorubas claim they are from Lagos. Niger delta always claim their ancestral home.
ENOUGH OF THE SICKNING IBO/NIGER DELTA GUMBODY. IBO STAND ON YOUR OWN
...Yorubaman where do you think I am from ?
90% of our oil companies are there in Lagos and we shall remember that for u when time comes, mind you we remember how u Yorubas went against Jonathan our brother and igbos stood by him .
Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by SisterFire(f): 11:12pm On Aug 23, 2022
theTranslator:
anty rest.

I been dey watch you and your blabbering for this forum
Better mind your mouth

You go collect o
...Watch ur back cos u don't wanna know about my ass bitch boy
Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by SisterFire(f): 11:15pm On Aug 23, 2022
RealTalkNoBull:
Why bring Niger Delta into your rubbish? Is it Edo and Delta that are partly Yoruba, or Rivers that you stole their lands that you expect in this your alliance?
...We ikwerre and bini people see you as betrayals and cowards.
Don't quote me again cos I stand you and your slowness
Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by SisterFire(f): 11:18pm On Aug 23, 2022
PandoraObi:
Hehehehehehehe depression have started setting in, what success are you talking about? I own a house and lands in Lagos, who talking about charms when court cases will thrown you out like mere feathers, you think Lagos owners will sit down and watch you insult Tinubu without setting you right where you belong, you want violence and we will throw you out of our lands
... A student in ASUU strike is claiming owning a house tinubu urchins won't kill me. Such a lazy fella. Don't quote me again boy
grin grin
Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by Thedon22: 11:54pm On Aug 24, 2022
ambale:

One thing is you can't support tinubu and not be stupid

So everyone who tries to reason differently is from Anambra??

As if Lagos and Anambra are the only states in Nigeria, you are just too myopic for public discussions

I pity those who refer to you as relative, cos you can't and will not offer anything reasonable to their lives.
Good, if you are not involved, just stand aside and watch. How can some people be benefiting from Lagos and be insulting our leaders at the same time. That's a big insult.
Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by Angeldemon: 12:37am On Aug 25, 2022
only foolish igbos and south south people still build factorys and houses in lagos.

Rent only and build your things in your states.
stop building in lagos or ogun states
Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by a4cube: 2:11am On Aug 25, 2022
Christistruth00:

Land that the Supreme Court has already been collecting all over Lagos for the Ancestral Yoruba Landowners

Which fight do you want to fight them again
Nothing concerns shangisha with the topic. Shangisha is a different case altogether. Check well pls.
Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by Christistruth00: 2:18am On Aug 25, 2022
a4cube:
Nothing concerns shangisha with the topic. Shangisha is a different case altogether. Check well pls.

All Lagos belongs to the Awori

Even the Military Govt icecouldn't take their Land Away

All Lagos Land is sold on a 99 year Lease

after which it Automatically returns to

the Awori owners
Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by a4cube: 2:33am On Aug 25, 2022
Christistruth00:

All Lagos belongs to the Awori

Even the Military Govt icecouldn't take their Land Away

All Lagos Land is sold on a 99 year Lease

after which it Automatically returns to

the Awori owners
Stop repeating this gibberish. Who leaves in one house for 99 yrs? Mind you all land use payment is to state govt and not aware or what ever you call them.
Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by Christistruth00: 2:39am On Aug 25, 2022
a4cube:
Stop repeating this gibberish. Who leaves in one house for 99 yrs? Mind you all land use payment is to state govt and not aware or what ever you call them.

Lagos is Yorubaland 100%

It is not no mans Land

The Land rent is to the Yoruba owners of the Land

The state Government only acts as a Trustee for the Awori Land owners

The State Government don’t own the Land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by Christistruth00: 2:42am On Aug 25, 2022
Angeldemon:
only foolish igbos and south south people still build factorys and houses in lagos.

Rent only and build your things in your states.
stop building in lagos or ogun states

Everywhere in Nigeria the Land Lease is for 99 years even in your Town

Only your family inherited Land is Freehold because it is Ancestral Lands

The Idea is that no Matter What, Children will always be able to inherit their

Ancestral Lands because African People and Culture are always very attached to it

So even though Land is leased for 99 years it will still ultimately belong to the Indigenes of the Area

It is a very good idea

Because the Poor or Weak are proctected from being Permanently dispossessed Of their Ancestral

Inheritance by the Politically Powerful or Wealthy and the Lands of smaller Ethnic Groups

are protected from being taken over by the Larger Ethnic groups

Just like it was with Isreal in the Bible

Inherited Land couldn’t be sold so that every man would possess his possession

It was because of the 1978 Land Use Act that Buhari was unable to use federal Power to Take People’s

Ancestral Lands and give it to Herders from his own Tribe though the Cabal around him tried very hard to

amend the Law they failed because nobody in the Senate were willing to see their Ancestral Lands taken

by another Tribe it is a recipe for unending Communal unrest or Warfare that can go on

for Centuries

1 Like

Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by Owontime: 3:21am On Aug 25, 2022
Very good,send IPOB people back to IPOBLAND.
Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by RealTalkNoBull: 5:18am On Sep 01, 2022
Epiphany92:
attaché by force
We are not any partly Yoruba please
Who is “We”?! Name yourself let me direct you to your father’s compound.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Sleeping At The Emir Palace In Ilorin / Where In Lagos Are You From? David Hundeyin Asks Tunde On Twitter / Shame Of A Country - Ethiopia Official Couldn't Recognise TINUBU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.