Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:57 AM

Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others (3871 Views)

No-Man’s Land: Lagos To Make Laws To Protect Indigenes / Tinubu Should Not Rejoice Yet,Nigerians Will Reclaim Their Mandates –Pastor Giwa / Obaseki: PDP Should Reclaim Their Mandate Via Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by vincentjk(m): 7:29pm On Aug 23, 2022
PandoraObi:
Hehehehehehehe depression have started setting in, what success are you talking about? I own a house and lands in Lagos, who talking about charms when court cases will thrown you out like mere feathers, you think Lagos owners will sit down and watch you insult Tinubu without setting you right where you belong, you want violence and we will throw you out of our lands

Comot here you don't own anything in any lagos

You people keep repeating this thing, do am if una fit and stop disturbing people's peace.

1 Like

Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by Christistruth00: 7:30pm On Aug 23, 2022
Bravetunde:

Not to make noise let you people start na.
I hope you people don't run away ooo.
Who are afonjas to challenge nigerians.
Imagine cowords challenging grin grin grin grin people wey breeze no dey there yansh.
Half men wey women dey beat grin cheesy
I'm waiting to see how they will shout egba miooo help me oo forgive us oo as they run away as usual.
Only northerners have been beaten them blue and black in their own village talk more ss/se plus northerners. grin grin

Awori Yorubas that are already quietly taking back their leased Ancestral Lands without any fight

If you have a problem go to Court

The maximum the court will give you is the number of years left on the lease before it expires

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by Arysexy(m): 7:31pm On Aug 23, 2022
When you see tribalists that supports Tinubu crying like this, know that OBIdients are doing great. It's the frustration of the imminent loss of Tinubu that is pushing them into tribal cry. Just allow them vent and don't allow them drag you into their tribal trap.

It's sign of frustration

2 Likes

Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by Bravetunde: 7:43pm On Aug 23, 2022
Christistruth00:

Awori Yorubas that are already quietly taking back their leased Ancestral Lands without any fight

If you have a problem go to Court

The maximum the court will give you is the number of years left on the lease before it expires

Quietly or cowordly grin grin grin start na noise makers wey no get streghntt grin grin grin
Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by Christistruth00: 7:45pm On Aug 23, 2022
Bravetunde:

Quietly or cowordly grin grin grin start na noise makers wey no get streghntt grin grin grin

Thedon22:

Civil war over my land ? Is it your land ?

Land that the Supreme Court has already been collecting all over Lagos for the Ancestral Yoruba Landowners

Which fight do you want to fight them again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by RealTalkNoBull: 7:49pm On Aug 23, 2022
SisterFire:
...If Igbo lock their shops face you ,you go hear am.
Remember Yoruba most potent charms aren't for causing troubles. Becareful not to provoke igbos and Niger delta.
Why bring Niger Delta into your rubbish? Is it Edo and Delta that are partly Yoruba, or Rivers that you stole their lands that you expect in this your alliance?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by Thedon22: 7:49pm On Aug 23, 2022
ambale:
The way some of you are projecting this BAT, do you guys think it's to his advantage??

Cos I don't think any right thinking Nigerian will want to vote a sectional president at this time

And everything points to the fact that we might experience another level of sectionalism with Tinubu

A piece of advice, start portraying your candidate with the interest of the nation at heart

Iree ooo.
We don't want your advice. We want our land back. Period ! Go and enjoy all the goodies Obi did in Anambra and leave Lagos for us. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by agadez007(m): 7:51pm On Aug 23, 2022
We no go still vote the vegetable

Noise makers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by Epiphany92(m): 7:53pm On Aug 23, 2022
RealTalkNoBull:
Why bring Niger Delta into your rubbish? Is it Edo and Delta that are partly Yoruba, or Rivers that you stole their lands that you expect in this your alliance?
attaché by force
We are not any partly Yoruba please

2 Likes

Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by Epiphany92(m): 7:53pm On Aug 23, 2022
Thedon22:

We don't want your advice. We want our land back. Period ! Go and enjoy all the goodies Obi did in Anambra and live Lagos for us. Thank you.
our land
Your papa na lagosian or get land anywhere?
I will show you my land,come carry am
Na your fellow Yoruba boys go beat after I buy them weed 500 naira

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by Thedon22: 7:54pm On Aug 23, 2022
kettykin:
The type of civil war that would break out of this country if such happens can only be stimulated using artificial intelligence
Civil war over my land ? Is it your land ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by drlateef: 8:00pm On Aug 23, 2022
donaldking100:
He wants to be President.
His wife is a Senator.
His daughter Iya Loja controls all monies and levies generated in all Lagos markets.
His son, the advertising guru of state account is in charge of all billboard money generated in Lagos.
All B.R.T money goes to his Nephew.
His wife who is a Senator is the official supplier of diesel in all Lagos State formations, including street light generators.
All governmental taxes and other levies goes to the criminal JAGABAN himself through his consulting firm called Alpha Beta.
He owns a mega private hospital inside the state teaching hospital in Lagos.
His newspaper and T.V channel are the official paid propaganda channels.
He own almost all the remaining valuable real estates in Lagos.
He's entitled to pension 300% amount payable to governors which is a law he created by himself.
He's entitled to change of vehicles yearly and houses both in Lagos & Abuja (minimum 5 bedroom duplex).
All his domestic staff, cooks, gardeners, stewards, drivers, securities etc - are all paid by the government and are all pensionable.
He directly controls all the machinery of government in Lagos and some southwest States.
Unless there's something else that is wrong with you and your head, what else is he looking for in the Presidency?
If he had managed all the resources and States he controls very well, we should be the ones calling him to be our president.
Goddamn delusional old man.
And some poverty striken & tribalistic urchins are still foolishy & blindly campaigning for this same criminal who has looted Lagos State dry, and who is also responsible for their poverty.
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.

I know that IPOB miscreants will start crying wolf where there’s none. None of those chieftaincy families have connection with Tinubu. Continue to peddle lies that you can never substantiate. It’s time to pack your poly bags and go back to your Dubai in Anambra state that Obi has created for you. Cry me a river, I don’t care.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by MasterJayJay: 8:07pm On Aug 23, 2022
Christistruth00:

Land that the Supreme Court has already been collecting all over Lagos for the Ancestral Yoruba Landowners

Which fight do you want to fight them again
You dey claim sophistication but you can't read. Nawa!!

Stop sharing what you have not read and understood.

"Panic griped landlords and residents of highbrow Magodo area of Lagos metropolis as stern-looking policemen took over the area this afternoon to execute a Supreme Court judgment, which mandated Lagos State government to give back 549 plots to the original owners of the area, before it was “fraudulently acquired over 38 year ago”

1 Like

Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by Christistruth00: 8:08pm On Aug 23, 2022
MasterJayJay:

You dey claim sophistication but you can't read. Nawa!!

Stop sharing what you have not read and understood.

"Panic griped landlords and residents of highbrow Magodo area of Lagos metropolis as stern-looking policemen took over the area this afternoon to execute a Supreme Court judgment, which mandated Lagos State government to give back 549 plots to the original owners of the area, before it was “fraudulently acquired over 38 year ago”

Who are the Original owners of Lagos?

The Awori Yoruba

After 99 years all Lagos Land returns to them even the military Government couldn’t take their Land away

1 Like

Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 23, 2022
Entry vessels shut up
Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by EndsarsReloaded: 8:16pm On Aug 23, 2022
Christistruth00:

99.9% of Lagos Land was leased

Lagos belongs to the Yoruba Aworis who are Peaceful and hospitable to a Fault

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/12/supreme-court-judgment-panic-as-shangisha-landlords-take-over-highbrow-magodo/

Lol, in your desperation to prove that your fallacious opinion is true, you displayed a link containing a totally different news.

Go and work so you can be able to buy lands too, stop this greediness of eying other people's properties.

1 Like

Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by Christistruth00: 8:18pm On Aug 23, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:

Lol, in your desperation to prove that your fallacious opinion is true, you displayed a link containing a totally different news.

Go and work so you can be able to buy lands too, stop this greediness of eying other people's properties.

Lagos Land Belongs to the Awori Yoruba and the Supreme Court Agrees

Even the Military Governors Could not take it

Stop eyeing other People’s Ancestral Lands be contented with your

Land lease and return the Lands to the owners when the lease expires

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by tctrills: 8:23pm On Aug 23, 2022
PandoraObi:
hehehehehe igbos think they are hurting Tinubu, let see how it goes, since you want violence, we will take back our land
Baba go and rest. Let me see you in front of my gate and lets see if you would not spend the rest of your unhappy life in jail.

1 Like

Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by tctrills: 8:25pm On Aug 23, 2022
Christistruth00:

Oga my land is bought and if there was a lease, there was an agreement. You don't have any right to take over the land unless jail dey hungry you. President Peter Obi would not allow such nonsense. Go and rest.

1 Like

Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by Christistruth00: 8:28pm On Aug 23, 2022
tctrills:

Oga my land is bought and if there was a lease, there was an agreement. You don't have any right to take over the land unless jail dey hungry you. President Peter Obi would not allow such nonsense. Go and rest.

if You are a man absolutely refuse to pay your Land rent to the Yoruba Awori Land owners and see what will happen
Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by tctrills: 8:30pm On Aug 23, 2022
Christistruth00:

if You are a man refuse to pay your Land rent to the Awori Land owners and see what will happen
Oga I no dey pay any Awori Landowner. Should I invite you to come and collect the money for them? I would like to see you at my gate. grin grin grin
Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by tctrills: 8:32pm On Aug 23, 2022
Christistruth00:

if You are a man absolutely refuse to pay your Land rent to the Yoruba Awori Land owners and see what will happen
When una dey sell land, e dey sweet you. You use the money do party. Now omoigbo don buy everywhere you dey look how to collect mumu fee.
Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by Christistruth00: 8:34pm On Aug 23, 2022
tctrills:
Oga I no dey pay any Awori Landowner. Should I invite you to come and collect the money for them? I would like to see you at my gate. grin grin grin

Go and read your Land Document again very slowly before you receive the shock of your life

It is a 99 year Leasehold

You. are not the Landowner the Aworis are

They can revoke the lease in court once you don’t pay your Land rent

Don’t be greedy for others Ancestral Lands God gave you your own

1 Like

Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by ASAPFERG1: 8:37pm On Aug 23, 2022
If to say I be lagos governor ehhn, I swear to god igbos for don regret why them come lagos.. angry
I for make their life so miserable ehhn angry angry
I for show them wickedness pass the one egyptians show israelites angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by tctrills: 8:40pm On Aug 23, 2022
Christistruth00:

Go and read your Land Document again very slowly before you receive the shock of your life

Oya na revoke the document. Because of election una don dey find document up and down. Baba dead on arrival. Give the Igbos just 30 more years and all this talk would be past tense.
Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by Christistruth00: 8:43pm On Aug 23, 2022
tctrills:

Oya na revoke the document. Because of election una don dey find document up and down. Baba dead on arrival. Give the Igbos just 30 more years and all this talk would be past tense.

My Problem is with those who are dragging Lagos with Yorubas
Doing what they cannot accept from others in their own Region

1 Like

Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by tctrills: 8:43pm On Aug 23, 2022
Christistruth00:

Have you ever thought of what the Igbos would be in Lagos in 99 years time? Keep selling the land. We would continue to buy.
Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by Christistruth00: 8:45pm On Aug 23, 2022
tctrills:

Have you ever thought of what the Igbos would be in Lagos in 99 years time? Keep selling the land. We would continue to buy.

Thank you
A decision has been made already

You need to really ask why the indigenes Of Calabar and Port Harcourt threw you out so you don’t
repeat the same mistake

You are not the only ones in Lagos you know and the others don’t drag Lagos with it’s owners

1 Like

Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by EndsarsReloaded: 8:47pm On Aug 23, 2022
Christistruth00:

Eeya, I'm really sorry for you because you don't know how pathetic you sound with your gibberish. Before I educate you on what the law states, let me first debunk the fake link you provided. The Magodo lands in question was wrongly allocated 38 years ago and the original owners went to court. How does that relate with lands people bought legitimately in Lagos?

Are you aware that federal law does not apply in isolation? Are you aware that critical federal government and individual assets all over Nigeria were built on indigenous people's lands? Do you think supreme Court would be foolish enough to grant a judgement that would effectively destroy the country?! Refineries in P.H and Warri were built on people's lands, airports, universities, hospitals, skyscrapers etc etc were built on indigenous people's lands. So, the moment you grant such judgement in Lagos it becomes automatically applicable anywhere in Nigeria.

The best you can get is a little fee for another 99.9 years. So, you believe your worthless land in 1922 that now contains my estate would be given back to you now with my buildings? Let's even assume that the supreme Court was stupid enough to grant such judgement, everyone also has the right to destroy whatever they built on such lands, in the end, your Lagos becomes destroyed. Is that what you're hoping for?

Lastly, the Ijebus and other Yorubas must have arrived before Igbos did, have you collected the lands they bought? Or you think laws are applied based on ethnic sentiments.

Now, that I have educated you for free, have you realized how foolish you sound grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by tctrills: 8:49pm On Aug 23, 2022
Christistruth00:

My Problem is with those who are dragging Lagos with Yorubas
Doing what they cannot accept from others in their own Region
Baba there are Yoruba landlords in the east. Not everyone is lazy and fearful like you. I bought my first land in the west 3 months after NYSC. Meanwhile many of my friends from the west were redeploying when sent to the east. The Igbo man is adventurous. The Yoruba man is cool but does not like adventure.

1 Like

Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by Christistruth00: 8:49pm On Aug 23, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:

Eeya, I'm really sorry for you because you don't know how pathetic you sound with your gibberish. Before I educate you on what the law states, let me first debunk the fake link you provided. The Magodo lands in question was wrongly allocated 38 years ago and the original owners went to court. How does that relate with lands people bought legitimately in Lagos?

Are you aware that federal law does not apply in isolation? Are you aware that critical federal government and individual assets all over Nigeria were built on indigenous people's lands? Do you think supreme Court would be foolish enough to grant a judgement that would effectively destroy the country?! Refineries in P.H and Warri were built on people's lands, airports, universities, hospitals, skyscrapers etc etc were built on indigenous people's lands. So, the moment you grant such judgement in Lagos it becomes automatically applicable anywhere in Nigeria.

The best you can get is a little fee for another 99.9 years. So, you believe your worthless land in 1922 that now contains my estate would be given back to you now with my buildings? Let's even assume that the supreme Court was stupid enough to grant such judgement, everyone also has the right to destroy whatever they built on such lands, in the end, your Lagos becomes destroyed. Is that what you're hoping for?

Lastly, the Ijebus and other Yorubas must have arrived before Igbos did, have you collected the lands they bought? Or you think laws are applied based on ethnic sentiments.

Now, that I have educated you for free, have you realized how foolish you sound grin grin grin

Lagos is 100% Yorubaland

So you don’t even know that State Land is vested in the State Governor only as Trustee for the Owners

If you be man absolutely refuse to pay your Land rent to the owners of Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos No Man's Land? Lagos To Reclaim Their Lands From Igbos And Others by tctrills: 8:50pm On Aug 23, 2022
Christistruth00:

Thank you
A decision has been made already

You need to really ask why the indigenes Of Calabar and Port Harcourt threw you out so you don’t
repeat the same mistake

You are not the only ones in Lagos you know and the others don’t drag Lagos with it’s owners
When last have you been to PH? Go there and discover what Igbos are doing there. This is not 1970.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Investigate Naval Chief For Contract Splitting Scam, Coalition Urges Tinubu / Police To Launch New Code Of Conduct For Officers / Untold Story Of How 14 Journalists Were Abducted-another Crisis Looming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.