Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,578 members, 7,854,474 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:15 PM

What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner (4636 Views)

Presidential Election Results May Affect Guber Races In 10 States / A Notherner's Epic Response To Reno Omokri / See Pic Why Notherner Are The Most Informed Politically Without Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner by Kagd10: 1:01pm On Aug 26, 2022
IamAtikulate:

All APC 21 Governors worked with Oyetola, a sitting Governor and he still lost to Adeleke who has few PDP governors working for him.

The BVAS has taken away the Governors rigging power. The masses now have the power not over-rated governors.

Tell me how Ikpeazu working for Tinubu will make APC win? Will he tell Abians to vote for APC and they will follow him foolishly?

If Tinubu who just won APC presidential ticket couldn't convince his own people to vote Oyetola, his core loyalist, is it a Wike, Ikpeazu or Ortoms that will tell their people to vote for a Moslem Moslem ticket?

Like Reno said, nobody campaigns for Tinubu without sounding stupid.

And your phoolish self thought Osun were voting for your looting bandit Atiku?

Las las each candidate will rule themselves. It's that simple.
Re: What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner by IamAtikulate: 1:09pm On Aug 26, 2022
Kagd10:

And your phoolish self thought Osun were voting for your looting bandit Atiku?

Las las each candidate will rule themselves. It's that simple.
If I enter you, you'll regret finding who no find you trouble.

Be guided
Re: What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner by techWriter3: 1:13pm On Aug 26, 2022
You had it right dude

1 Like

Re: What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner by Shascky33: 1:15pm On Aug 26, 2022
Creamypie:
APC no Go get 5% in SS/SE. In all middle belt na at most 20%. They still will not get more than 55% west votes. The north votes will be fairly split among kwankwaso/atiku, obi and one drug dealer peepoo. Poorly researched analysis from op. Too much of this stuff this early morning
Thanks for sharing your sentiments

1 Like

Re: What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner by Shascky33: 1:18pm On Aug 26, 2022
IamAtikulate:

If I enter you, you'll regret finding who no find you trouble.

Be guided
No vawulence comrade. We atikulates are the silent majority. Social media campaigne is for Zombiedients and Batstards.
Re: What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner by sapoyoro(m): 2:50pm On Aug 26, 2022
Shascky33:

No vawulence comrade. We atikulates are the silent majority. Social media campaigne is for Zombiedients and Batstards.
I honestly think despite all the noise from Tinubu and obi supporters,Atiku will probably him..he is the only candidate who had supporters from all the regions

1 Like

Re: What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner by IamAtikulate: 3:00pm On Aug 26, 2022
Shascky33:

I am voting for OBI. Atiku's time is long gone.

We have already collapsed our Lagos Atiku Support group for Peter Obi and October 1st, both the BATstards and Mikano boys will feel the odor.

We are taking back our country.

2 Likes

Re: What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner by IamAtikulate: 3:02pm On Aug 26, 2022
sapoyoro:

I honestly think despite all the noise from Tinubu and obi supporters,Atiku will probably him..he is the only candidate who had supporters from all the regions
The election is between Obi and Atiku. Please remove Tinubu from the list.

Nigerians are not voting for a sick thief.

Be guided

1 Like

Re: What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner by SU50: 3:21pm On Aug 26, 2022
Shascky33:

Not every christian in the north central will vote for obi. I am a christian and neither me nor anyone in my house will vote for obi. PDP all the way.

This is where LP noise about votes from north is totally off point, most Christians would rather go for atiku than LP.

Besides, I feel you've been to gracious about LP's % in SS, NE and NW.
Re: What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner by Ugwoji101(m): 3:26pm On Aug 26, 2022
[quote author=Faber post=116076241]

APC governors in the SE, this is what you have been shouting up and down all over threads

Only one man have been duly elected governor under APC since the history of SE, and that was Rochas Okorocha. He couldn't even deliver Imo State to APC.
Umahi never ran on APC ticket he decamped from PDP
Hope never won the election, he was installed by SC. Imolites are waiting patiently to vote him out, and he knows that.

Your myopism is parallel to none on this forum.
APC brought retrogression and blood shed in the Land. Na so una make mouth finish for Anambra State. I even chop one guy 10k bet for Benin, he was telling me APC will win Anambra, I told him, you don't even know South East...we bet money 10k.
APC is dead in South East...by 2023 Hope is returning back to PDP.

South East is 80% LP, 19% PDP, APC 1% (Hope, Umahi, OUK and their families votes)

I want us to bet 100k APC will not get 10% in any state in SE and SS apart from Edo State.
Rochas Okorocha was initially elected under the platform of APGA before he defected to APC and then contested for the second time.

1 Like

Re: What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner by majole: 3:30pm On Aug 26, 2022
Shascky33:
Judging from the trend so far, the 2023 election is a 3 horse race between Atiku Abubakar, Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Peter Obi. I used the political developments in all 36 states including the FCT, people's opinion and news developments. Atiku was second to Buhari in 2019 and so far will inherit the votes of nothern youths.
Asiwaju will sweep the southwest and garner votes in the north but won't do well in the south/south and south/east.
Peter Obi will sweep the south/east and south/south, put up a fight in the north central.
The result below is in percentage.

NORTHWEST: PDP-45. APC-25. LP-10. NNPP-25.
NORTH/EAST: PDP-50. APC-30. LP-10. NNPP-10.
NORTH/CENTRAL: PDP-35. APC-30. LP-30. NNPP-5.
SOUTH/WEST: PDP-20. APC-55. LP-23. NNPP-2.
SOUTH/SOUTH: PDP-30. APC-17. LP-50. NNPP-3.
SOUTH/EAST: PDP-20. APC-8. LP-70. NNPP-2.

Obi will do well in the north central because of christians in plateau, benue, nasarawa and fct, while kwara and kogi are for Tinubu.
By Shascky33

mynd44
seunmsg
front page

VERY OBJECTIVE Though I'd make a few modifications in the NW
NW: PDP 40 NNPP 15 APC 35 LP 9
I believe that's the only zone where you were too generous to PDP & neglect APC & Over_pampered NNPP
SW: PDP 20 APC 65 LP 14 NNPP 1

THE REMAINING 4 ZONES ARE MOSTLY OK
Re: What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner by garfield1: 3:31pm On Aug 26, 2022
Shascky33:

Atiku can't win nw and ne or nc.tinubu will defeat him in nc and nw
Re: What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner by garfield1: 3:32pm On Aug 26, 2022
majole:

VERY OBJECTIVE Though I'd make a few modifications in the NW
NW: PDP 40 NNPP 15 APC 35 LP 9
I believe that's the only zone where you were too generous to PDP & neglect APC & Over_pampered NNPP
SW: PDP 20 APC 65 LP 14 NNPP 1

THE REMAINING 4 ZONES ARE MOSTLY OK

On what basis will PDP win apc in north west and ne?
Re: What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner by majole: 3:37pm On Aug 26, 2022
IamAtikulate:

All APC 21 Governors worked with Oyetola, a sitting Governor and he still lost to Adeleke who has few PDP governors working for him.

The BVAS has taken away the Governors rigging power. The masses now have the power not over-rated governors.

Tell me how Ikpeazu working for Tinubu will make APC win? Will he tell Abians to vote for APC and they will follow him foolishly?

If Tinubu who just won APC presidential ticket couldn't convince his own people to vote Oyetola, his core loyalist, is it a Wike, Ikpeazu or Ortoms that will tell their people to vote for a Moslem Moslem ticket?

OIL TOO MUCH FOR YOUR HEAD. YOU JUST TOLD US THE REAL TRUTH. WITH BVAS, GOVERNORS NO MATTER HOW POPULAR CAN ONLY GARNER 20% VOTES FOR WHOEVER THE SUPPORT AT THE MOST. POWER NOW LIES WITH THE POEOPLE
Re: What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner by Spandau: 3:38pm On Aug 26, 2022
seunmsg:
Lol

Kadoso Mutairu!
Re: What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner by oyatz(m): 3:44pm On Aug 26, 2022
IamAtikulate:

You don't know the differences between a Governorship and a Presidential election.
Re: What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner by oyatz(m): 3:46pm On Aug 26, 2022
Abdu81:

40% north central

What is your estimated vote for PDP & APC in Kogi, Borno, Rivers and Katsina States?
Re: What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner by majole: 3:48pm On Aug 26, 2022
garfield1:

Atiku can't win nw and ne or nc.tinubu will defeat him in nc and nw

Garfield1 try and rest. Your hallucinations no get cure. We go make analysis December & 3 days to election and compare results 2 days after elections
Re: What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner by Owontime: 3:48pm On Aug 26, 2022
I have a feeling that IPOB people will have a heart attack when the 2023 election results are announced grin grin
Whoever wrote this analysis should come and collect 100k from me if Labour Party wins up to 3 states in Nigeria.
Re: What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner by majole: 3:56pm On Aug 26, 2022
oyatz:

What is your estimated vote for PDP & APC in Kogi, Borno, Rivers and Katsina States?

My rough estimate for those 4 states as follows:
1. Kogi PDP 35 APC:38 LP: 25 NNPP 2
2. BORNO PDP 16 APC 80 LP 2 NNPP 2
3. RIVERS PDP 30 APC 15 LP 55 NNPP 0
4. KATSINA PDP 37 APC 50 LP 3 NNPP 10

1 Like

Re: What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner by garfield1: 3:58pm On Aug 26, 2022
majole:

Garfield1 try and rest. Your hallucinations no get cure. We go make analysis December & 3 days to election and compare results 2 days after elections

Tambuwal is losing ground in sokoto.apc are gradually overrunning pdp in kebbi.you saw the defection in yobe earlier
Re: What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner by sirchim(m): 4:00pm On Aug 26, 2022
IamAtikulate:

Am just here laughing at his statement. This election will surprise NIGERIANS. It will be between the YOUTHS and the old men that has stolen our RIGHTS for too long. The governor's will not even believe their eyes, after the election.
Re: What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner by garfield1: 4:00pm On Aug 26, 2022
majole:

If buhari had 23% in rivers,tinubu will have more esp with wike against him.forget about katsina, atiku has no chance there.you heard what masari said yesterday.with the insecurity level,only masari can manipulate as he likes.it will be pdp 25% apc 70% nnpp 5%
Re: What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner by walefresh3(m): 4:08pm On Aug 26, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
YOU CANNOT SILENCE ME WITH TRIBALISM OR NEPOTISM!!!

REPACKAGING PETER OBI?

If no be say person get strong mind na so dem wan repackage Obi give person.

Obi of 13months doctors strike in Anambra. 13!
Obi of Akwuzu SARS. Unalloyed ter**rorism
Obi that did not employ teachers in Anambra for 8years
Obi that did not develope Awka in 8 years
Obi that did not employ civil servants in Anambra for 8years
Obi that his driver was caught with 250m cash in Lagos
Obi that does not own any investment in Anambra, no supermarket, no warehouse

Obi of massive kid*napping.
Obi that ordered the ma*ssacre of arm*less MASSOB protesters in 2006 & 2013 and had their dead bodies thrown into the Ezu River.
Obi of 6months Anambra State Univ strike.
Obi of 7 years unpaid salaries for State Water Board workers. 7years. 260 of them died.

Obi of Pandora papers. Opening secret businesses abroad with his kid's name while he was governor. Dem catch am red handed

Obi of 7years no LGA election. 7years!
Obi of no IGR growth.
Obi of no signature infrastructure. Non!
Obi anti-infrastructure.
Obi wey carry state money put for family business.

Obi importer of groceries for over 30years driving down naira value. He Couldn't metamorphose into production like Dangote , BUA, Adeleke etc
Revd Barr Christian Nwachukwu

- Asari Dokubo

The guy be political fraudster

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner by IamAtikulate: 5:05pm On Aug 26, 2022
oyatz:

You don't know the differences between a Governorship and a Presidential election.
You that know, oya tell us.
Re: What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner by IamAtikulate: 5:07pm On Aug 26, 2022
majole:

OIL TOO MUCH FOR YOUR HEAD. YOU JUST TOLD US THE REAL TRUTH. WITH BVAS, GOVERNORS NO MATTER HOW POPULAR CAN ONLY GARNER 20% VOTES FOR WHOEVER THE SUPPORT AT THE MOST. POWER NOW LIES WITH THE POEOPLE
Governors can't influence anything again unless buying votes.

BVAS has made them useless. Now, it's the masses that win election
Re: What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner by oyatz(m): 5:48pm On Aug 27, 2022
majole:

Results of elections are usually in hundreds of thousands, not 35, 38 or 40 as you are quoting.

For instance,in the 2019 presidential election in Kogi State,

APC: 285,000
PDP: 218,000

Do you honestly think that in the 2023 presidential election which is actually 6 months away, the LP would have impressed the people of Kogi State enough to get 100,000 votes?
Re: What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner by Shascky33: 6:46am On Aug 29, 2022
garfield1:

On what basis will PDP win apc in north west and ne?
Are you naturally mad abi you made a typing error? What sort of stupid question is dat?

1 Like

Re: What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner by Shascky33: 6:58am On Aug 29, 2022
oyatz:

wil u keep kwayet? Must u keep defending rubish? Apc won plateau governorship and lost presidential in 2019. With this electoral act, power lies with the people, fvck the governors,
Re: What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner by garfield1: 7:41am On Aug 29, 2022
Shascky33:

Are you naturally mad abi you made a typing error?
What sort of stupid question is dat?

Oga,pdp will lose north west and east.
Re: What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner by Dansy(f): 8:02am On Aug 29, 2022
LP STILL NEED A LOT TO DO ESPECIALLY IN THE NORTH, THERE IS STILL SENSE IN THE ANALYSIS. WE LABOUR PARTY WE MUST NOT REST .WE MUST REACH OUT TO OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN THE NORTH. I AM A LAGOSIAN WE ARE OBEDIENCE AND USEFUL

1 Like

Re: What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner by Jibrinpapa: 8:12am On Aug 29, 2022
Combination of SS and SE vote registered vote is not up to Kaduna and katsna vote alone.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prof. Babs Fafunwa Is Dead? / P-harcourt Stampede Victims Didn’t Die In Vain – First Lady / Customs Recovers The Auctioned NIPP Equipment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.