Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,007 members, 7,845,255 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner (4611 Views)

Presidential Election Results May Affect Guber Races In 10 States / A Notherner's Epic Response To Reno Omokri / See Pic Why Notherner Are The Most Informed Politically Without Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner by VERDA: 8:55am On Aug 29, 2022
KingKO22:

Wake up from your delusional negativity and pessimism.

Underestimate power of APC states governors in the SE/SS at your own peril

We moveeee. Cityboy

Lol...which APC governor in the SS and SE

The one in the south east in Imo that did not win the elections and was declared winner against the wish of the people by the supreme court, or Umahi who won on PDP and defected to APC.

Abi the one in South south who won on PDP ticket but decided to defect to APC and sure loosing the state back to PDP?

You guys will just sit in your enclaves, doing nonsense analysis in other people's regions.
Una well-done o
Re: What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner by manmade(m): 9:15am On Aug 29, 2022
KingKO22:
APC will get more than 25% from SS and more than 30% in the NE

Its btw APC and PDP anyway.

Wike will be a determinant factor in this election.

If Wike, Makinde, Otom and Ikpezu decide to work for APC then I see APC coasting to victory with easy
if they all decided to work for APC they will only be adding just 4 votes to the number and nothing more , gone are the days that governors would sit in govt house and manipulate election results for any candidate, Nigeria youths are not smiling ,our mumu don do !

1 Like

Re: What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner by Shascky33: 10:16am On Aug 29, 2022
garfield1:

Oga,pdp will lose north west and east.
Lose to who exactly?
Re: What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner by garfield1: 10:18am On Aug 29, 2022
Shascky33:

Lose to who exactly?

Tinubu
Re: What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner by Shascky33: 10:21am On Aug 29, 2022
garfield1:

Atiku can't win nw and ne or nc.tinubu will defeat him in nc and nw
This one don smoke iragbiji cheap weed.
Re: What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner by Shascky33: 10:27am On Aug 29, 2022
garfield1:

Tinubu
Hahahahaha! I will remember to convey your joke to my zamfara colleague. You people joke too much on nairaland sha.
Re: What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 29, 2022
I went to an old grannies (Retired personnel o) house yesterday after normal duties. I saw her writing different names and phone numbers. Here is the mode of our discussion:

Me: Mum what are you doing with all these numbers and names?

Grannie: Na party people own

Me: Ha! Maam you don join party so? Which party make I see

Grannie: YPP

Me: Maam I go like join this one you dey for excos o but shei you know say for presidency na Labour Party o

Grannie: Yes nah! Na the agreement we get for our party meeting for Thursday.

Omo I shocked o...I for snap my own membership card for YPP.

But I go still like get APC own, Tinubu's money is much to be chop alone, Me I wan join o. Next week I go enter full membership for APC.
Re: What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner by Guyman01: 11:06am On Aug 29, 2022
IamAtikulate:

All APC 21 Governors worked with Oyetola, a sitting Governor and he still lost to Adeleke who has few PDP governors working for him.

The BVAS has taken away the Governors rigging power. The masses now have the power not over-rated governors.

Tell me how Ikpeazu working for Tinubu will make APC win? Will he tell Abians to vote for APC and they will follow him foolishly?

If Tinubu who just won APC presidential ticket couldn't convince his own people to vote Oyetola, his core loyalist, is it a Wike, Ikpeazu or Ortoms that will tell their people to vote for a Moslem Moslem ticket?

Like Reno said, nobody campaigns for Tinubu without sounding stupid.

It's not Reno who made that statement about sounding stupid it's Dino Melaye
Re: What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner by IamAtikulate: 11:59am On Aug 29, 2022
Guyman01:

It's not Reno who made that statement about sounding stupid it's Dino Melaye
Ok

Thanks
Re: What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner by oyatz(m): 6:28pm On Aug 29, 2022
Shascky33:

wil u keep kwayet? Must u keep defending rubish? Apc won plateau governorship and lost presidential in 2019. With this electoral act, power lies with the people, fvck the governors,

You just corroborated my point, there are great differences between Gubernatorial and Presidential elections especially in a State like Osun that the two will be conducted 8-months apart and has a homogeneous population.
Re: What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner by Prettygirl200(f): 7:30pm On Aug 29, 2022
Shascky33:

A sound clap (pap), another one (pap), another bigger one (pap pap pap pa pa pa pap).
This is how u will continue to clap, till u clap yourself into your grave!!! Ekpa!!!
Re: What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner by JoeNL22(m): 9:10pm On Sep 04, 2022
Shascky33:

Obi is no doubt a popular candidate, He will floor tinubu in the south but Atiku has the north in the bag, Numbers favour him.
God will favour obi
Re: What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner by JoeNL22(m): 9:12pm On Sep 04, 2022
haffaze777:

Typing trash from afaraukwu as usualgrin
You that's not typing trash.
Where you sense carry you go?
Rubbish
Re: What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner by haffaze777(m): 9:13pm On Sep 04, 2022
JoeNL22:

I know that I'm typing trash

grin
Re: What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner by Obidient4life3: 9:15pm On Sep 04, 2022
Millimann:
I think the analysis is a bit objective.

But I think LP will get up to 85% in SE and 65% in SS and 25% in SW.

Obi is nothing getting anything short of 95% in SE. Forget about PDP noise making. For south South Obi is not getting anything less than 75%.
For other regions I don't know.
Re: What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner by JoeNL22(m): 9:18pm On Sep 04, 2022
haffaze777:

grin
I never typed that!
Re: What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner by haffaze777(m): 9:31pm On Sep 04, 2022
JoeNL22:

I never typed that!

Really?
Re: What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 04, 2022
Haha
just look at
Re: What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner by hedonido: 10:09pm On Sep 04, 2022
garfield1:

Oga,pdp will lose north west and east.

I guess you're a career political artisan whose head is buried in the haze of party affairs. That's why you can't seem to receive common sense. We're talking about candidates in a presidential and yet you're talking about parties. Otherwise on what basis would the average voter in the NE or NW leave their brother Atiku and vote for a known thief from another tribe like Tinubu? Simply because the latter is of the APC? So the average voter is a robot programmed to vote for a party? You need help.
Re: What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 04, 2022
Only if they want it like that
Re: What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner by JoeNL22(m): 12:17am On Sep 05, 2022
haffaze777:

Really?
Yes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Okada In Port Harcourt / FIRS Generates N3.81 Trillion In 9months. / Scientists Have Found A Potential Cure For Ebola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.