Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,409 members, 7,850,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:38 PM

Is Regular Sex Good For The Body - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Regular Sex Good For The Body (1613 Views)

If U're Having Regular Sex Be Grateful. Some Of Neva Fvck For 6 Years Now. / Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex / This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Regular Sex Good For The Body by Solofresh2: 8:45pm On Aug 26, 2022
Please I want to know if regular sex is good
Re: Is Regular Sex Good For The Body by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:53pm On Aug 26, 2022
sex (whether regular or otherwise) is only good when both partners are satisfied/enjoying the act . many out there are forced to have sex out of marital duty/rape/blackmail/oloshosm etc and they may not enjoy the act.
Re: Is Regular Sex Good For The Body by LonelyLucifer(m): 9:00pm On Aug 26, 2022
What do you think?
Re: Is Regular Sex Good For The Body by Boogyman557: 9:05pm On Aug 26, 2022
Holly Gram cool Na u sabi waiting u de CAPRISUN..

As for me, anytime wey to NACK hungry me..

.Na to JAZZ in ASHAWOO house Sharp Sharp!

Anyways, I just de come back from ASHAWOO house now..

Na 3 different ASHAWOO BANIS I NACK..

The money no cost.. na 1k

although na 5h I de use NACK b4 but dem don increase price to 1k.. e still cheap..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Re: Is Regular Sex Good For The Body by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 26, 2022
Solofresh2:
It's very bad. You can die young if you v sex too much. In fact, it can make you impotent and be vomiting or bed wetting.

1 Like

Re: Is Regular Sex Good For The Body by Okoroawusa: 10:01pm On Aug 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

It's very bad. You can die young if you v sex too much. In fact, it can make you impotent and be vomiting or bed wetting.
Clap for yourself
Re: Is Regular Sex Good For The Body by marlow1962(m): 10:20pm On Aug 26, 2022
3 times a every week is not bad, but more than twice every day( haha sweet tins kills).
Different people with different ways to it.
Re: Is Regular Sex Good For The Body by Ikennaford: 10:36pm On Aug 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

Nice answer for the lil kid
Re: Is Regular Sex Good For The Body by Nemesis0147(m): 10:50pm On Aug 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

Re: Is Regular Sex Good For The Body by imagrg(m): 4:14am On Aug 27, 2022
Yes.
Good for the heart. But not everyday oh.
Do one round only 3x a week.
Re: Is Regular Sex Good For The Body by Tegabadguy(m): 11:09am On Aug 27, 2022
Solofresh2:
yes grin grin grin grin you won die be that cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Is Regular Sex Good For The Body by EreluRoz: 11:54am On Apr 16
Solofresh2:
Pervert is this not you? You think I just called you out for no reasons? I knew what you were thinking before making that comment, you can deceive others but not me. Brolosho
Re: Is Regular Sex Good For The Body by Solofresh2: 1:06pm On Apr 16
EreluRoz:
Pervert is this not you? You think I just called you out for no reasons? I knew what you were thinking before making that comment, you can deceive others but not me. Brolosho
It is non of your business if I demand to be educated on stuffs like this. It doesn't make me a prostitute like you
Re: Is Regular Sex Good For The Body by EreluRoz: 1:10pm On Apr 16
Solofresh2:
It is non of your business if I demand to be educated on stuffs like this. It doesn't make me a prostitute like you
You were caught and that's on period 😂😂😂 brolosho

1 Like

Re: Is Regular Sex Good For The Body by Solofresh2: 1:21pm On Apr 16
EreluRoz:
You were caught and that's on period 😂😂😂 brolosho
Caught as how?
Did I do anything wrong in been educated on sex
Re: Is Regular Sex Good For The Body by EreluRoz: 1:22pm On Apr 16
Solofresh2:
Caught as how?
Did I do anything wrong in been educated on sex
No, but your mind is so occupied with sex sex sex sex go for mind cleansing or get married.
Re: Is Regular Sex Good For The Body by SayGod: 1:26pm On Apr 16
EreluRoz:
No, but your mind is so occupied with sex sex sex sex go for mind cleansing or get married.

Lol bros you track am come here grin grin grin
Re: Is Regular Sex Good For The Body by Solofresh2: 1:31pm On Apr 16
EreluRoz:
My mind is not occupied with sex.Yours is because if not, you won't turn upside down my harmless comment on that thread and even come here to attack me

(1) (Reply)

Pop Smoke Killed While F*cling His Girl, See How He Grabbed Her Yansh / Which State In Nigeria Has The Largest Number Of Gay Men / True Or False About Gynaecologist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.