Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,329 members, 7,860,810 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:42 PM

True Or False About Gynaecologist - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Or False About Gynaecologist (1615 Views)

Lady Calls Out Ijebu Gynaecologist Who Slide Into Her Dm Just To Ask For Sex / 90% Romancelanders Ladies Will End Up Divorced - True Or False ? / Maserati - Big Boobs Can't Just Stand Unless They Are Fake - True Or False? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Or False About Gynaecologist by besayag: 1:01pm On Dec 14, 2023
I have always thought bout this too, what do u think

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: True Or False About Gynaecologist by Jeon(f): 1:08pm On Dec 14, 2023
WHO AM I TO ARGUE ABOUT THIS.
Men know what they can do.

12 Likes

Re: True Or False About Gynaecologist by Bahamas95(m): 1:31pm On Dec 14, 2023
At times you ain't got no choice than allow them do their job. But personally I will feel more comfortable if a female gynaecologist is attending to my wife.

Some of them are perverts, most especially those young doctors......Woman dey complain of headache you dey tell her to pull pant before you carry out test. Wetin concern headache with t*tò? undecided

7 Likes

Re: True Or False About Gynaecologist by incandescentena: 1:36pm On Dec 14, 2023
Nevertheless, one does not have to be a female to understand female anatomy. Men can also understand it with proper knowledge and experience. Hence, gender is not an issue, and some patients are reassured as long as their male gynaecologists have the required qualifications and can provide the necessary quality care.

Why do feminists want to ban men from practicing gynaecology?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: True Or False About Gynaecologist by Fahvvy: 3:21pm On Dec 14, 2023
incandescentena:

Nevertheless, one does not have to be a female to understand female anatomy. Men can also understand it with proper knowledge and experience. Hence, gender is not an issue, and some patients are reassured as long as their male gynaecologists have the required qualifications and can provide the necessary quality care.

Why do feminists want to ban men from practicing gynaecology?

@bolded...
Throw a man and a woman in an even playing Field and I bet you that 9 out of 10 times, men will dominate undecided...

A proof of this is the so called "trans women" in various female based sports that are effortlessly smashing records undecided...

A proof of this is also why they're lots of jobs out there that have a gender specifications and the gender? Well your guess is as good as mine undecided...

"Secretary needed, females only" undecided...
Female teachers needed for xyz undecided...
I hope you get the point now undecided...

And feminist knows that they can't compete with men in an even playing Field, so they try to side line men so that they can "dominant" and feel good about themselves undecided...

Feminist are just a bunch of losers undecided...

In my opinion, "let the best man win" undecided...
If women are better at the job than men, then by all means, give it to them. But if you must sideline anyone, let it be on the strength of their capacity not their gender undecided...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Or False About Gynaecologist by papyjaypaul: 7:10pm On Dec 14, 2023
When you have a medical problem down there, this will be the last of your worries.

6 Likes

Re: True Or False About Gynaecologist by LooneyLester: 7:14pm On Dec 14, 2023
Women shouldn't be allowed to be urologists then

2 Likes

Re: True Or False About Gynaecologist by BlackyOne: 10:26pm On Dec 14, 2023
I don't think they should, it's morally wrong to have a man fingering the wife of another man in guise of doing a job

1 Like

Re: True Or False About Gynaecologist by SUPERPACK: 11:07pm On Dec 14, 2023
BlackyOne:
I don't think they should, it's morally wrong to have a man fingering the wife of another man in guise of doing a job
But it is morally okay for a nurse to hold a man's penis and shave it before surgery, it is also moral for a female nurse to collect urethra sample from a man's penis during lab test. It is also moral for a female doctor to be a urologist and be able to examine men private parts for sensitivity.

Doctors and nurses are professionals, they have seen over 20,000 private parts over the course of the career and the private part of just a single person makes no difference to them.

The only solution is for male patients to meet male doctors for all their health challenge and female meets females too, so we can go full Sharia law.

5 Likes

Re: True Or False About Gynaecologist by djwealth: 6:50am On Dec 15, 2023
What of those house officer guys/ fresh male doctors that passed urinary catheter for females patients.
That must first wipe the t*to with savlon 3times and use gloves hand to locate/palpate the t*to urethral orifice B4 inserting it nko, jealousy people : wink
Re: True Or False About Gynaecologist by Rickmann: 9:35am On Dec 15, 2023
besayag:
I have always thought bout this too, what do u think

I also agree that men shouldn't be allowed to practice gynecology. Most of them are the most perverse human beings you'll ever know. The things they do to women behind the curtain are unspeakable. Most of these ladies can't do anything cos at this point, they are either weak, drugged, or injected with substances that knock them unconscious just for these pervert doctors to satisfy their carnal pleasures.

1 Like

Re: True Or False About Gynaecologist by Talkisneeded: 9:45am On Dec 15, 2023
What do I know seriously, but there are female urologist right

I sell herbs for sexual enhancement tho
Re: True Or False About Gynaecologist by Eazie351(m): 11:11am On Dec 15, 2023
Here’s this investment opportunity again, Earn 1k daily when you invest
Register with this link

https://gmgtry.com/?gmg=6965
Re: True Or False About Gynaecologist by lordnkem000(m): 11:26am On Dec 15, 2023
What can I say? One year like that na so doctor knack my babe first before e remove the thing wey enter, when she returned and told me na so I just know say doctors are scums
Re: True Or False About Gynaecologist by Exceed15: 12:15pm On Dec 15, 2023
Bahamas95:
At times you ain't got no choice than allow them do their job. But personally I will feel more comfortable if a female gynaecologist is attending to my wife.

Some of them are perverts, most especially those young doctors......Woman dey complain of headache you dey tell her to pull pant before you carry out test. Wetin concern headache with t*tò? undecided

Guy relax. If it's about health, good hands is what matters. Life has no duplicate

1 Like

Re: True Or False About Gynaecologist by BlackyOne: 4:10pm On Dec 15, 2023
SUPERPACK:
But it is morally okay for a nurse to hold a man's penis and shave it before surgery, it is also moral for a female nurse to collect urethra sample from a man's penis during lab test. It is also moral for a female doctor to be a urologist and be able to examine men private parts for sensitivity.

Doctors and nurses are professionals, they have seen over 20,000 private parts over the course of the career and the private part of just a single person makes no difference to them.

The only solution is for male patients to meet male doctors for all their health challenge and female meets females too, so we can go full Sharia law.

Your mom and sisters won't tell you. But ask a close female friend or girlfriend and they'll tell you how some of the male medical professionals have sexualize them during check ups
Re: True Or False About Gynaecologist by SUPERPACK: 4:22pm On Dec 15, 2023
BlackyOne:

Your mom and sisters won't tell you. But ask a close female friend or girlfriend and they'll tell you how some of the male medical professionals have sexualize them during check ups
If you feel unsafe with a male doctors demand for a female nurse to be around during the examination as a chaperone. That has always been the standard practice.

1 Like

Re: True Or False About Gynaecologist by besayag: 5:24pm On Dec 15, 2023
A famale friend once told me, d doctor started asking her out, after that she stop going there, older man ohhh

1 Like

Re: True Or False About Gynaecologist by drmuri(m): 9:56am On Dec 16, 2023
djwealth:
What of those house officer guys/ fresh male doctors that passed urinary catheter for females patients.
That must first wipe the t*to with savlon 3times and use gloves hand to locate/palpate the t*to urethral orifice B4 inserting it nko, jealousy people : wink
As a practicing doctor, that is the standard.
You thoroughly clean the perineum before inserting catheter.
See, an average doctor has seen enough vagina that looking at one is like looking at the face.
We have some perverts no doubt, but those are very minute percentage
Re: True Or False About Gynaecologist by LeeSmart: 10:30am On Dec 16, 2023
Na this kind topic suppose to the hit front page 4 wider views. Any mod. to do justice pls

(1) (Reply)

What Is Love And What Is Lust? / Your Husband Or You Brother/your Sister Or Your Wife? / What Make A Guy Wake Up And Decide He Don't Love You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.